The C.R.S. Valour is a Phoebus-class Star Destroyer under the command of Commodore Thonaloc serving in the Starfleet of the New Cyrannian Republic. Introduced in 03 NE at the Shipyards of Coruaan, the Valour was the 120th Phoebus-class put into service.
Measuring 1,950 metres long, the Valour is one of the most powerful ships in the Cyrannus Galaxy, being able to go toe-to-toe with an Imperator-class Star Destroyer. The Valour functions primarily as a command ship rather than a carrier, though it does carry a small wing of X-9 Advanced Reconnaissance Starfighters.
- The Valour was launched in 03 NE from the shipyards of Coruaan, shortly after the official colonisation of Mou'Cyran began. It was immediately placed under the command of Commodore Thonaloc.
- The Valour was reassigned to the Quadrant Galaxies, serving in the defence fleet of New Capricaerón—a key world in Republica Elen'Nanethia.
- After six months of service, the Valour was redeployed to Cyrannus, where it participated in the Amphryssos Campaign. During the battle, it engaged in a broadside with the Cognatus flagship Tenebrous, and was severely damaged. It was towed back to Coruaan to await repairs.
- In 06 NE, the Valour, along with all other Phoebus-class vessels, was recalled to its nearest shipyard—Coruaan, during which it received an extensive refit.
- In 13 NE, the Valour was assigned to a four month exploration mission to the Notidruken Sector of the Unknown Regions.
- The Valour emerged from hyperspace mere moments after the Mou'Cyran Cataclysm, and was later reassigned to Admiral Cretacea's Grand Republic Fleet.
- The Valour participated in the First and Second Battles of the Mou'Cyran Remnants in 15 NE, almost singlehandedly crippling the Imperial flagship Inexorable.
- In 16 NE, the Valour led the liberation of Alberensis, and later participated in the Battle of Pauvenris during the closing campaigns of the New Republic Civil War.
- In 17 NE, the Valour was present during the Fall of the Twelve Worlds, and later became part of the fleet of the New Republic Remnant. However, after the Battle of Cognalorilos, it joined with Quarantar's Revanchists.
|Thonaloc||Admiral||Commanding Officer||03 NE - Ongoing|
|Shan Folu'ma||Commander||First Officer||03 NE - 11 NE|