The C.R.S. Starfyre is a Praesator-class Star Destroyer in service to the Starfleet of the New Cyrannian Republic. The ship is famed for its role during the Second Great Cyrannus War, as the flagship of the Revanchists, a rebel group established by Admiral Quarantar after the fall of the Twelve Worlds, before being reintegrated into the Navy under Fleet Admiral Helo Roslia.
- The development and construction of the Starfyre took place at the Scorpiaen Naval Shipyards on Scorpiae, and the ship itself was launched in Novemex 11 NE.
- In 13 NE, it was placed under the command of Admiral Quarantar, and assigned to border patrol along the Neutral Zone with the Galactic Empire of Cyrannus.
- Upon the outbreak of the Second Great Cyrannus War, the ship was assigned to the defence of the Twelve Worlds, and was later deployed in the Republic's incursions into the Core Worlds.
- From Dekemurios 16 NE to Ianuaria 17 NE, the ship served as the flagship of the New Republic during the pivotal Battle of Cyranduas.
- After the Fall of the Twelve Worlds, the Starfyre became the flagship of the Revanchists, and in Novemex 17 NE, raided Imperial supply lines at Coruaan. Later that year, the Revanchists joined the New Republic Remnant.
- In 20 NE, the Revanchist Fleet was redeployed by Fleet Admiral Roslia to assist in Operation Liberty.
|Quarantar||Admiral||Commanding Officer||13 NE - Ongoing|