For Attero DominatusEdit
- The Federation uses abandoned Tyranny's wormholes to skip the Mark 2 Patrols and starts the invation.
- Anaxu reveals his powers in essence in a battlefield and fight hand-to-hand with a Dominatus.
- Yrit destroys a planet.
- Choren Jun talk with the DCP and persuaded them to support the Federation in exchange for a joint project on the investigation of ultraterrestrials.
Katar Sector FrontEdit
- The Federation attacks from the back the Tyranny colonies.
- Hammidal reveals the Federation's plan for the anihilation of the Tyranny.
- Sax argue with Hammidal about the morality stuff.
Invation to MirusEdit
- Vankalian helps to lead the final battle against the Tyranny Captial.
- Zein Zatock helps the allies.
- Zein gets mad and destroys the whole Tyranny's fleet using his powers in essence.
- Vankalian glass Demogorgon Prime.
After Attero DominatusEdit
KSA non-war plotEdit
- DI-USF competition for monopoly services in Katar.
- Mask reborn?
- Shadow Regiment works as an international intelligence agency.
DCP-USF united proyect about UltraterrestrialsEdit
- USF scientist working with the DCP.
- Discover the origins of the Federation's home universe.
- New AI for the AI Netspace.
- Vankalian and Kilnok get lost into a simulated universe.
- Rveals the power of the End Detector.
Future of my charactersEdit
- New high tech armour.
- New action-girl style: She was the damsel in distress for too long.
- 97% mechanic: Super intelligent bio-cyborg!
- Plan Hammidal.
- Argue with Zein.
- Continues being mystic leader of the Federation.
- Expulsed from the League of Patrons: May be.
- Become bad?: He explores the technology, magic and religion Xhodocto and ending transforming into a servant of some demon.
- Work with others mages and essence masters in an adventure to save the universe.
For the LegacyEdit
- Prisoners of the mind: The universe has been taken by an indesrtuctible AI so big as a galaxy. It makes its victims dreams different universes where they minds are omnipotent, but the wrost fears of the victims become real.
- Collaborative fiction: May be this could be a collaborative fiction with characters of other users. The idea is, if people like the project, each user proposes a character, which, therefore, have its own reality.
- Aliankanv showing his talent as chessmaster somehow.
- Station Halcyon-like story: I imagine a collaborative story with weekly chapters about a team of "heroes of cloak and sword" (fancy for heroic mercenaries) that wander around Koldenwelt saving villages and killing monsters at exchange of some coins of gold.
- War in Everwinter Highlands:
- Knights, Knobi and Délwen involved
- Tummork involved somehow
- Elemental conflict
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.