| Sea Monster is a Featured Article
"Sea Monster" has been featured, meaning it was deemed an article of interest by the Community.
Stage appearances Edit
Creature Stage Edit
The Sea Monster appears on the water's deepest territories (the dark spots shown in map). If the player's creature swims further from the surface, a cut scene will play showing the Sea Monster devouring the player's creature. The Sea Monster can't be dodged by swimming away, even flying in highest heights. Sea Monster is incapable of killing pack members or any Spore creatures besides the player's creature.
Tribal Stage Edit
When the player uses the Flying Fish consequence ability, the chieftain will start playing a cornet, and the Sea Monster will appear. It will then jump, sending many fish onto the shores to the player's tribe. Afterwards, the Sea Monster and the chieftain will wave happily to each other. The Sea Monster will then go back into the sea.
- In Creature Stage, sometimes the player's nest may spawn in the water, making it so that when the player's creature comes on land, the Sea Monster comes out of the ground and eats it. This makes it impossible to move forward in the game.
- The Sea Monster could represent the various marine reptiles of prehistoric Earth, such as plesiosaurs, ichthyosaurs, and mosasaurs.
- Unlike all the other creatures, the Sea Monster can not be killed.
- Like the Hyper Epic, the Sea Monster is far larger than normal epic creatures.
- It is very similar to Battered Feesh, but doesn't have any weapons and has a stranger tail. It only appears in the Creature Stage and the Tribal Stage.