Patch notes Edit
To get the patch, simply launch Spore. PC players will need to have EADM installed.
If you didn't install the EADM when you installed Spore, you can download it here. This patch is available for both PC and Mac.
Patch 4 is also automatically installed with Galactic Adventures.
Patch Fixes Edit
- Buildings have high quality textures in the game like they do in the Editor, if display settings are on High.
- Fixes occasional corrupted backgrounds on Sporepedia Cards.
- Includes ongoing improvements in animation to be more responsive to weapons placed anywhere on a Creature's body.
- Increases the number of "charges" of Space Tools Player can purchase in a single transaction.
- Increases the range and damage for turrets defending against enemy spacecraft
- Enables Player to reach all Grox worlds
- Fixes a bug with the Terraform Tutorial Mission not being complete-able for all planet T-Scores by giving four basic tools to change score in any direction.
- Improves general performance across the entire game
- Improved searching in Sporepedia
- Allows download of creations from website directly to game
- YouTube movies publish as private
- If the computer's video drivers are not up to date, installing the patch may cause various errors.
- If Spore Galactic Adventures was installed after installing Patch 1.04, every time when this game is ran, it it will say "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please see the EA support team for more information."
- If this patch was installed before Galactic Adventures, the random name generator always saying BAD_DATA (for example, the planet's name and randomized creation's name will instead be named after "BAD_DATA").