“Hail to spode, and those who have served him!”
- - Official Motto of the UROG
The Union of Mutypla, officially recognized outside of Mutypla by other factions as the United Republic of Grubmolians, is a large scale confederation consisting of 65 member states dedicated to- Uhm. Well, not anything, really. The UROG is too scared to approach anyone to tell them about their glorious religion so they hide in their own corner of the galaxy and occasionally spit out some transmissions. Nobody actually listens to them of course, half of the time Ipliq is having schizophrenia.
For its age, it is surprisingly dumb. For an empire that has been around longer than modern human civilization, it somehow took them like, 141,000 years just to figure out "oh lol this launches u into space xd"
just look at the wikipedia page oml
The Union, while its military is growing in stability and power, still lacks a proper form of military. Of course, the Union is still the most powerful country on Mutypla- but compared to galactic standards, the UROG has a relatively weakened military which would fail to truly support itself in a war with another interstellar/intergalactic faction. Their sheer size would make it difficult to prepare for a war, and thus the UROG can be likened as more of a brute with less punch and more focus on defensive strategies.
And, because of this ideology, the UROG rarely participates in wars outside of their own territory, choosing at best to focus on defending rather than attacking.
If you are inactive to the plot of the storyline, or you have done something to either damage or disrupt the "balance of prosperity", your relationship will slowly decrease over time.
- Note: Relationships other than "Allied" or "At War" are considered opinions towards other empires.
- JCompany - Thanks for the trades in knowledge and the help.
(relatively friendly relations, trade route, help with Mutypla) Edit
- Sinistonsos - We are in the process of trading. Possible allies, perhaps. Time will tell.
- Sagantan Collective - We are in the process of trading.
- United Empire of Solariea - Trading time!
- The Purity - Now, if I had a dime for everytime I saw another one of these dang hiveminds by now I would have enough money to buy myself a new car.
- The Infernal Republic - You're like Astrath, except you're less bratty and come up with better one liners.
- The Krassio - Hey, isn't this the empire where if you piss them off all hell breaks loose? And people actually think they have a chance against them? Ha...hah.... Oh dear.
- Dynastic Systems of Sal'ir - I guess they're wise, to some degree.
- Chonostonian Republic - Did they disappear? Oh dear.
- Waptoria Alliance - I give you our respect.
(Similar Philosophy, Compliments) Edit
- Elysian Empire - I think they're dead. Pretty sure of it now, unless they just. Erm. I don't know, anymore. I don't get paid enough to write these relationship quotes or whatever.
- Mirusian Congregation - They follow the father. But they do not follow the father correctly.
Wary of Edit
- Void Eye Empire - I don't understand exactly why people believe they somehow stand a chance against the Krassio, along with the Void Eye's allies, but okay.
- Tulloac Pentocracy - Xenophobic, pathetic whelps.
- Hegemony of Astrath - End your civilization and maybe Spode will forgive your kind.
- UTON - How dare you insult the father?
- Grox Empire - They have cool action figures but I guess they suck.
“Tyrolox, don't compliment the most idiotic empire in the galaxy.”
- - Sincerely, Ipliq
At War Edit
“Buy our merchandise at any of our major gift shops!”
- - Tyrolox, attempting to sell merchandise to potential customers.
“To meet fellow Bards is quite the rare -and joyous- occurence! And one which respects nature at that! Let's sing songs about this and throw a party!”
- - Mikiang'y of the Waptoria Alliance of Species
“I would but the pizza I ordered like a few days ago hasn't come from my home-made limited edition Galactic Conflict™ season 2 wormhole! We must find another alternative before the party is ruined.”
- - Tyrolox, whining about the pizza he ordered from the void eye not being delivered to him sooner than expected.
“Tyrolox, no. You've already spent too much money on throwing 4 parties this year and ordering pineapple pizzas from wormholes so you can eat the first wormhole-ordered pizza.”
- - Ipliq, complaining about Tyrolox.
“We are sorry but we can't deliver your pizza request, because we do not eat pizzas... and it seems like you haven't even decided yet. And about the money, we already send a refund to you.”
- - Overlord, explaining to Tyrolox why the pizza can't be delivered.
“Can't we order a limited edition Grox action figure with eye laser-action and interchangeable cybernetic parts? Remember that? I wanted one for the anniversary celebration but my dad said no last year.”
- - Tyrolox, asking if he can order a Grox action figure.
“I swear to Spode if you buy 200 of them along with the spaceships and throw them at balloons to simulate empires destroyed I'm gonna have the Hegemony go ahead and take over our empire.”
- - Ipliq, complaining about Tyrolox.
“No. I was gonna buy 1,000 of them and throw them at my Xhodocto and other empire action figures to simulate an alternate reality where the Grox won! It's educational...!”
- - Tyrolox, defending his case
“OH MY SPODE TYROLOX NO.”
- - Ipliq
“Odd creatures, but a fascinating show of what other galaxies have to offer as well as a potential trade partner."”
- - Celeste Reges, commenting on the Grubmaw Empire.
- - Tyrolox, angered about Celeste's comment.
“Tyrolox, shut up. Anyways, I apologize for the case of stupidity of our emperor. Thank you for dropping by.”
- - Ipliq, apologizing for Tyrolox ramblings.
“Greetings, Grubmaw Empire. You seem nice, so we decided that we want to trade with you! We can further discuss the Details after you decide. So? To Trade or not To Trade, that is the Question...”
- - Krz'at Kor, Trading Manager of the Chonostonian Empire
“Sorry for such the late response, but we decline.”
- - Ipliq, Declining the trade offer at 3 AM in the morning.
“Oh well, could be worse.”
- - Krz'at Kor, Trading Manager of the Chonostonian Republic
“What Curious Creatures. They seem nice. Though their Legislative seems ever so slightly... volatile.”
“Curious? Fascinating? Odd? We're... Frog... Fish... Fur... people...”
- - Tyrolox, attempting to figure out what his species is.
“That must feel horrible. You have no idea what you even are. We have discovered. We must not worry about such Problems anymore.”
“We're... Uuuuhhhhm... Nice people. That's a fact. That's a taxon. Right? We're... semi-aquatic. Uuuuhh. Fur.... Fish Frogs...”
- - Tyrolox, becoming a taxonomist and classifying his own species.
“I see. Well, at least you tried. Maybe try a little harder next time.”
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
- - Unknown Broadcaster
“WHOMST IS THIS?”
- - Tyrolox
“The Time of our unveiling is yet to come. Be Patient.”
- - Unknown Broadcaster
And now, Ipliq tells you some trivia about the empire. Edit
“Uuuhhh. I believe a surprisingly unknown fact in the galactic community is that we're not a singular entity. It's like uuhhh. Super mega... ultra alliance of sorts forming together to create one super.... empire. It's confusing.”
- - Ipliq, explaining how the empire was formed.
“We chose bright, vibrant colors for our flag to display a form of positive vibe when the viewer views it. And because they also happen to represent certain aspects of life.
Green represents nature and harmony.
Blue represents wisdom and loyalty.
And brown represents elegance and stability.
The star above the "planet" at the bottom of the flag simply represents the support of UROG, similar to the way a star supports life on a planet.
Interesting, is it not?”
- - Ipliq, explaining the meaning of their flag.
- Most likely, 95% this article's edits were just Yakkorinio adding new star systems.
- Despite the fact that Yakkorinio has over 1,000 edits, the UROG only has 201 edits (currently) to date, counting quotes from other users.