The Great Deciever is actually the nickname of Tyranny Plan MW2-XV66 proposed by Grand Admiral Dialztreanvitz Raeditzkraft to the rest of the Grand Admirality during a military summit held on his flagship.
A very powerful, advanced, and commensurately evil empire hailing from the Mirus Galaxy. They are the actual instigators of this war, but nobody knows it. They will sit on the sidelines of the war for the most part, as the sides kill each other. Their strengths lie in their technology, military prowess, and the Dominatus. Their weakness lies in the way that most of the expeditionary force is engaged with the DCP and thus not able to directly contribute to the war.
Imperium of WarEdit
Another empire that, like the Tyranny and Khilai, hails from the Mirus Galaxy. They are allies of the Drakodominatus Tyranny. Their only goal is to make this war last eternal, and because of this, all others think they created this war. In reality, they are merely pawns of the Tyranny. Anyone who is born weak in the Imperium is killed and individuals are trained for military engagement from a very young age, making the Imperium very fearsome in bettle. They have specialized squads of combatants, such as Berserkers, who get lost in a battle trance. Their strengths lies in their military prowess and training. Their weakness lies in the fact that they are almost incapable of diplomacy, and that they do not know when to retreat. And once in battle, the berserkers can't be controlled, with means they are a treat to both enemies and allies. However, when they are up close, they are a forced to be reckoned with.
Grand Tarkan EmpireEdit
The Grand Tarkan Empire employs a highly feudalistic system to govern its territory. The supreme law of the land is the Gran Beyvik or Emperor. From them stem all laws and all directives the subjects, vassals, and peoples subordinate to the empire must follow. However, if the emperor lacks the force to enforce those laws, they are not abided by. Land, in the form of titles, is given to vassals who subordinate to the emperor. These vassals are allowed to retain a good portion of the resources their provinces generate and raise their own armies, though they must pay taxes to the Gran Beyvik. After the grant, titles are hereditary, passed on to male and female children once the holder has died. This system gives the Grand Tarken Empire a great deal of flexibility, though it must constantly expand for new land to be given to nobles who rise in the esteem of the Gran Beyvik.
The Khilai are a relatively young empire of 6800 star systems and a fleet of just over 80,500 space craft. Once friendly with the Hegemony, when they found out trough the Drakododominatus Tyranny that the Hegemony had plans to make the Khilai a military vassal, they were furious. Instead the Drakodominatus advised them to simply go along with the Hegemony for now until the time was ripe for their revenge. The Khilai wear plate battle armour made from an incredibly robust alloy called Netorium which is created by placing several of the ores found on the planet under high pressure and then imediately exposing them to focused Void Energy. This forms the Khilai's main power source, but is unstable and puts them on a military collision course with the United Knights Alliance. Many of the Khilai's battleships and verhicles are also plated with Netorium alloy. Their main strenth is in their forces of highly trained wariors and defence systems, though their warriors take a long time to train.
An extremely sadistic species whose most notable feature for the massive amount of pleasure they derive from torture. They have a bitter history with their arch-enemies, the Aeoneonatrix Empire. They are, in may ways, the polar opposite of the Aeoneonatrix. They are more likely to target weak races instead of strong ones and specialize in offense rather than defense.
The Thérenian Dominion is a somewhat old empire coming from the Unknown Regions of the Cyrannus Galaxy. Powerful and technologically advanced, the Dominion has the potential of being a major threat to most of the empires who comes to their way. Now led by a new empress, they have started to expand their empire after a century of observation. With Dominion fleets moving towards Milky Way, its only a matter of time before this two centuries old war-machine goes once again to battle.
The Drodo are a somewhat new, powerful empire from the Milky Way. They are expanding there borders both in there native galaxy and in others. Determined and with advanced (and highly numerous) ships, they are a force to be reckoned with. With few true weaknesses, they are a jack-of-all-trades. However, they rarely specialize in anything, as a result of being balanced.
United Federation of SpeciesEdit
After restore democratic government in the Federation, the Senate was restored as head of state while Vankalian was sent on a search and rescue mission into hyperspace. The Federation has lost her best warrior without his second best general: Afnai, so the Senate has risen to the Commandant Edelmut a new leader of the ISS.
Without their best overall and best ship the Federation is in a compromising position in a new war, but not to be questioned Edelmut, the third best soldier of the Federation has certain abilities to consider and decisions can be cooler and calculated that it would take Vankalian. Furthermore Edelmut has been trained in how to control the essence of the greatest guru of history of the Federation, the brother of Vankalian: Zein Zatock.
The Eranian Collective is a strict meritocracy, meaning all men are equal save for their ability, and those who can contribute most therefore get the most in return. Though chiefly concerned with making new discoveries, they have become staunch allies of the Drodo and the USF after the previous Mineral Conflict. Their rigid command structure gives them highly capable leaders, but also makes them vulnerable to having their commanders taken out, as subcommanders are not trained to suddenly take on overall command.
Although they live in the Cyrannus Glaxay, the Troodontids have gotten themselves involved in the war. When they did research on a black hole near their home systems, they accidently went through a wormhole leading to the Milky Way Galaxy. By doing that, they get between the fronts of this war. When the ship that got through the wormhole was accidently attacked, the Troodontid Empire`s Army begins to travel through the wormhole step by step. They would like to end the conflict in peace, but nevertheless they will attack if they think that the situation will escalate. Their strength lie in massive battle cruisers, superior shield technology and highly effective energy supply through artifical stars. Their weaknesses are their lack of super-weapons, the youth of their empire, the losses from their war with the Drakodominatus Tyranny and the lack of colonies in the Milky Way Galaxy.
Scientific Combine of NakeimatoEdit
An extremely young empire, the Scientific Combine of Nakeimato has only recently begun to venture beyond their home system. As such, they make very tempting targets for any empire bellicose enough to attack them. However, their independence has been guaranteed by the Waptoria Alliance of Species, which is the main reason why the Mirusian state finds itself in the Milky Way. The Nakeimato breed great warbeasts and are professional beast tamers. Aside from that though, their technology is as unassuming as can be expected from an empire so young.
Waptoria Alliance of SpeciesEdit
The Waptoria Alliance of Species is a alliance of different species from the Mirus Galaxy. Deeply concerned with the wildlife of planets they encounter, the Waptoria are natural enemies to the Drakodominatus Tyranny with their disregard for ecological balance and pollution. They also have a dislike for the heavy industry of the Hegemony, causing them to eventually side with the Drodo Empire. However, they are initially neutral. Their main advantage is their organic technology and sapient ships, rare among the gigaquadrant. Their weaknesses are that their ships, due to being organic, are slightly more fragile than others, and need a continuous healing to stay in the fight over drawn-out engangements.
United Knights AllianceEdit
A lesser alliance of empires hailing from Tyris Major, the United Knights Alliance or UKA for short is Volver Empire, the Soldarian Empire, the Antroth Empire and the Hyperon Grand Khanate. They are known as honorable knights and are willing to die for their allies, and are led by notable figures such as King Brygon, Pulporious V, Queen Si'daal and Great-Khan Vaas. They seek to launch a crusade against the Khilai Empire for the Void Energy usage. Their Knights are well-geared for any sort of war and are highly elite, though this means there are relatively few of them and they take long to train.
Grand Republic of Tyris MajorEdit
The Grand Republic of Tyris Major is made up of the Violaven Union, Divine S'actha Republic and Lavatuft Republic, headed overall by the fearsome Lavern. Their goal is to bring peace and democracy. Often tenuous allies of the United Knights Alliance, they join the fight to aid the Waptoria break a blockade. Their soldiers are much less elite than those of the UKA, though this enables their training periods to be much shorter and makes replacing their losses easier.
The Hegemony brings with it large fleets. Since they have kept their territory hidden for so long, they have been able to build their military uninterrupted. They are good at ground combat and especially armored assault, but excel even more in space. Due to Tyranny deception, they believe that the Drodo have been spying on them. Now they will repay Drodo deception with blood.
A very young empire who ascended to an extremely high level for their age by reverse-engineering the technology of a now extinct race. They are notable for their religious ideology, which permeates every aspect of their government and culture. Behind the scenes, they are led by the Cleanser, an ascended Mardor. Officially they are a democracy, though real control always lies with the Cleanser due to numerical dominance of his followers within the Empire. The Aeoneonatrix sell their souls to the Cleanser as soon as they are old enough to speak the needed words with comprehension of their meaning, and are this indoctrinated to follow his every command. By both their and their god's reckoning, this rite is established to punish them in order to correct immoral behavior. This had led the Aeoneonatrix to protect those weaker than themselves, though it also makes them extremely religiously uptight to the point that they discard the opinions of their allies if it contradicts the Cleanser's instructions.
The Mag'heli Dominion was a participant of the previous Mineral Conflict like the Eranian Collective and are their traditional enemies. A cryptocracy, the Mag'heli were forced away from using slave labour, upon which their economy was build. Hence they rely from support of the Hegemony to keep their economy afloat and get their revenge on the Eranians. Their military command structure is relatively straightforward, though many ranks have command in name only. All ultimately obey the Controllers who rule the Dominion through their enforcers, the cybernetically enhanced Brutes.
An empire which got into an altercation with the Drodo Empire over a mind control weapon they developed for the Aeoneonatrix. The Drodo wanted the Miperiors to take the weapon off the market, which they refused because it made them a great profit. With the Drodo threatening war, the normally peaceful Miperiors have joined forces with the Aeoneonatrix and Hegemony to protect their interests. They are known for designing experimental weaponry and devices for both their own use and their allies. While powerful, these devices can have unpredictable results and are quite buggy.
A rogue creation of the Miperiors, the Amphibibots set up their own empire but remain loyal to their creators. While individually weak, they are quite modular and can be outfitted for a variety of tasks. As robots, they can colonise planets organic beings cannot. They do not make for good soldiers however, but make up for it by being excellent pilots. Their sapient AI makes them tempting targets for the Troodontid Empire, who could use it to better their Androids and finally push them into sapience.
The Duthidania are allies of the Hegemony, and known for their scavenging lifestyle. They make great tacticans and commonly exploit their enemies' weaknesses in direct combat. Most of the time however, they fight via attrition warfare and scorched earth tactics, cutting off their enemies' supply routes and taking whatever enemy technology for themselves to reverse-egineer it and re-use it against them, slowly wearing their foes out while their own losses remain at minimum. They are skilled at electronic operations, shutting down enemy fleets while empowering their allies.
The Cathonian Collective are allies of the Duthidania and as such are indirect allies of the Hegemony, being honour-bound to help them. They are a warrior empire with some shamanic elements, and prefer fast, hard-hitting attacks. The Cathonians are known for their bullish and stubborn nature, never giving up on an engagement and preferring death over dishonor. This is both a strength and a weakness to them, as their warriors are guaranteed to fight to the last, while due to their strict honor code commanders will often commit ritual suicide if they fail in the missions set out for them.
Skarling Allied SystemsEdit
Allies of the Cathonians and Duthadinia, the Skarling Allied Systems fight for a new home. As a rogue machine intelligence, they have an overriding drive to protect organics, which they do by robbing them of their capacity to be act outside of Skarling parameters, effectively cutting off their free will by satisfying their every need and putting them in gilded cages, making them totally dependent on the Skarling. In battle, the Skarling Allied Systems form an unmovable wall of metal and cybernetics, holding the line no matter the odds.
A neutral party in the Great Deciever conflict, the Farengeto Republic is preoccupied with creating trade routes with as many empires as possible that are involved in the war, and in keeping their own interests secure. Though they did not fight once throughout the entire conflict, ther political maneuvering left them in an evious position of great influence after the war.
The Sindar Dominion is a empire of medium-strength located in the Eagula Region of the Milky Way. Formerly very isolated and defensive, a recent political shift in the Dominion has reinvigorated their old expansionist ways and they are expanded and conquering local space at a rapid rate. Led by the enigmatic dictator Pius Corranis, they are a force to be reckoned with.
The Vikul Federation is a nation also located in the Eagula Region who is in conflict with the Sindar Dominion. The Federation is primarily corporate-ruled and were unprepared for all-out battle.
The Sago Kingdom's army is different, compared to most advanced empires. They use technologically advanced forms of old weapons, like bows, arrows, swords, and things of such nature. The leader of an army is the High-Templar. The Sago do use vehicles, but they are also used for melee combat. Their weaknesses are that they don't fare too well in far away combat, despite heavy armor. They got involved because while not directly allies, they have atrade route with both the Drodo Empire and the Hegemony.
Monarchopod Coagulative GovernmentEdit
Another ecologist-based empire, with somewhat unadvanced war technology, however, they are willing to fight any empire trying to corrupt or exploit the galaxy to the death. MCG has great economic power however. They are fighting to preserve the galaxy and prevent permanant damage to it. They are located in the Milky-Way galaxy. However, in they are in a weak state. They are allies of the Sago Kingdom, and got involved primarily to aid them.
The United Nation of Xerxes IV's Constitution, better known as the UNXC, is a fairly large confederate alliance. Though they prefer neutrality, they have become masters of striking second. The UNXC has a Prefect which rules over a select district/sector of space, and a Prime Superintendent that controls the entire collective. The founders and most notable race of the United Nation are the Shres, a somewhat enigmatic people who have a desire for order and enforcement of law. Two other extremely notable members of the UNXC are the Humans and the Martians. The current Prime Superintendent is Belim Codlar, a well respected Shres POE-C that is fighting against united racial leadership (the ability for any non-Shres to become a candidate for Prime Magistrate). During battle the UNXC rely on their powerful and quick ships and well trained men to fight with the best they can muster. The UNXC's largest fleet is that of 133 flagships, and it has a total system control of 100,000 star systems (within the specific area). They are most notorious for fighting in a war against the feared Fredorian Dominion. While during ground combat they mainly focus on getting as many troops as possibly on the surface in order to subdue the enemy with sheer numbers, they don't need the precaution while in space. The main weakness the UNXC government and military share is that they will not attack any members of an allied species (during warfare; criminal activity does not count for this).
Prelude to WarEdit
It had been a rather tumultuous few weeks for the Drakodominatus Tyranny. They were involved in a full scale war with the DCP within the hyperspatial regions analogues Milky Way, sucking up all of their military forces in an almost impossible battle with the almighty DCP. This had come at the same time of the Beezlebub incident, where one of the Nightmares of Occult Ops nearly met his end on a planet in the Sindar Dominion. This was also coming at a time when first contacts with different species happened each day, and were the species were not crushed but spared. The Troodontid in Cyrannus, the Hegemony in Andromeda, the UNXC in the Milky Way, among countless others were new empires the Tyranny did not know existed, and instead of crushing them, offered trade instead, giving the Tyranny such wonders as dark matter, netorium, and better shielding. The mindless expansions fleets, separate from the expeditionary force continued each day, subjugating countless worlds and increasing the domain of the Tyranny. However, the Tyranny wanted to subjugate these new empires at some point in time, but the War of Hyperspace did not leave enough men, and therefore, Plan MW2-XV66 was created.
Grand Admiral Dialztreanvitz Raeditzkraft was sitting in his massive 90km Greater Demogorgon Class Leviathan and was surprised when he was visited by his wife who came all the way from installation 3, the Tyranny's most advanced and secretive mathematical institute. They both had dinner over the roasted bodies of other species, both sentient and non sentient, and talked about their work. The Grand Admiral was quick to talk about his plan for the subjugation of new Empires that had been seen by the Tyranny in the Xonexi Cluster, but complained about the futile war with the DCP which his compatriot had started, which had ridden him of the ability to do anything requiring multiple offensive fleets. His wife's work, having to do with mind bogglingly complex theoretical math on the proof of a topological conjecture also indicated some frustration. However, his wife razor sharp intellect and the cunning of a Dominatus female made her give an amendment to the plan. Now, the plan was to use the enemy empires as the offensive fleets, to slowly grind each other and themselves to death while giving the Tyranny money. They both stared openly into the stars for quite a while as they contemplated the new plan, version 66 of Plan Milky Way Urgency 2 XV.
The Grand Admiral entered the conference room and ignited the summit between the Grand Admiralty, spread across all of the First Gigaquadrant. He told them of the plan which would secure even more dominance amongst the Tyranny. He told them of the main phases of the plan, which started with a framed war between the Drodo and the Hegemony which would later spiral out of control due to alliance systems involved. This was to be instigated by Veil Class Stealth Ships Mk2s who were in Hegemony Space and by the Terpeschoire Spy Network as well. This went in tandem with the creation of new fleets of robotic ships for an offensive campaign. Resources would be obtained by forcing reliance on Tyranny supplied weaponry such as combat harvesters on all the sides in the conflict as well as weaponry to combat the harvesters. The monopoly would mean that the Tyranny could charge exorbitant rates for all of this. The plan was then, when all the sides were weak for newly produced offensive fleets to launch an all out attack on the smaller powers as they would appear as the heroes and to subjugate countless empires. There were also smaller subcases for each empire. For example, the Tyranny would support the Vikul Federation against the Sindar and eventually use it's own might to crush the Voice's troops. The Thérenian Dominion would in their expansion be blacklisted among the other powers, and their later annihilation at the hands of the Tyranny would seem to be a heavenly occurrence. The Tyranny would also ally the Khilai and the Imperium of War, using them to fulfill the Tyranny's plans, while the Tyranny itself remained out of the spotlight. Moreover, all Tyranny supplied weaponry would still be master controlled by the Dominatus meaning incredible effectiveness. His plan met with unanimous applause even among the holographic representations of the Grand Admirals and he set his mind to it's implementation.
Imperium of WarEdit
A Drakodominatus ship loomed above Warandt, the capital of the Imperium. Yakis Orochis of the Drakodominatus Tyranny descended and walked tough the city. The streets, full of corpses, skeletons, and gang tags written in blood stood in stark contrast with the buildings in the stile of the old roman empire. Yakis then entered the golden fortress of Imperator Caligustus.
- Yakis Orochis - Hail, allies. We wish to share new that will most defenitely interest you greatly.
- Caligustus - What is it? Keep it short.
- Yakis Orochis - The plan is ready to be exectuted.
- Caligustus - Hah! About time! FOR WAR ENTERNAL!
- Yakis Orochis - Indeed. We will show you the place, and aid you behind the scenes.
- Caligustus - Everyone in the Imperium! Prepare the army! We are going to war!
The crowd cheered. Caligustus and his sons, the deadly warmasters, watched as the military united above his fortress. It was a beautiful, but horrifying sight at the same time. they entered Caligustus' flagship, the Imperial, and at the head of the mighty fleet, went towards Milky Way. The Imperium was ready for war, their only form of joy. One thing was sure, their enemies were going to suffer.
Marius was fuming. In the long history of the Hegemony, no one had ever dared to penetrate their restricted territory. "The Drodo have a lot to answer for" he muttered to himself. "Ulrac, prep the fleet, we have a meeting with the Drodo goverment.
"You heard me, we head to the Milky Way!"
All through out the Hegemony's territory, fleets moblized, factories worked to produce weapons of war, soldier preped for combat. A storm was about to burst.
For the third time in a year, the Senate was a stir, a new record was thought Aranelia Brinal, the Great Senator, as he looked crestfallen air to senators from each of the star systems of the Federation. All, with the exception of Aranelia, were angry or mad.
Perhaps everything has begun the previous day, the week was met for the disappearance of the hypersapce Vankalian and courage of the soldiers and senators were on the floor. But what put the Senate in that state was possibly the unexpected news that their probes were reported, apparently understudied powerful empire of the Hegemony had been invaded by a probe Drodo. Which fireza reacted with this empire.
Now it was time to decide how to act, support Drodo mean entering into a direct war without the greatest warrior of the Federation available, but remain neutral break the alliance with the Drodo.
Aranelia- Order! Order! I think the answer is clear, we do not fear war, but to fight without our best weapons and men, we get a Great General interim, that replaces a Vankalian until you return.
Senator- Her ladyship is right, but who? Afnai is next in command and finds Vankalian.
Aranelia- So that is next to Afnai, Commander Edelmut...
The Senate was silent, Aranelia could not be serious, Edelmut not the kind of man you'd call if you are in danger of war, the commander Edelmut was undisciplined, dangerous, unreliable when fighting. Since they had escaped their home universe, Edelmut he spent in his small private fortress, a terraformed asteroid, studying the properties of the Essence. As they say, the brother of Vankalian, Zatock Zein, was trained in these arts especially.
Aranelia- If there is no opposition, act now, call Edelmut, we need him.
And while the Senate was emptied, Aranelia hissed.
Aranelia- Why whenever a calamity occurs Vankalian not appear.
Communication and Ministry of Defence building: 0900 hours Planet Xavous.
- Khilai Monitor - Sir, I've got several unknowns on the field sensors. Their coming in fast. They look like ships but not ours!
The young Khilai warrior-in-training turned away from the array of screens and flashing lights toward his superior, a worried look on his face. His superior, Kaz Herubrim, was an experienced military commander and leader of the K.M.E.G. military force.
- Herubrim - Tell me? How many is several?
- Khilai Monitor - Thats the problem sir. Because the ships or what ever they are are so thinly spread and use different signals the machine loses accuracy!
- Herubrim - Thats not a number! I need facts to run this opperation!
Herubrim gased out across the room at the rows of faces. In them he saw concern and fear. He changed his tone so it became less harsh.
- Herubrim - Please. I need the digits.
- Khilai Monitor - The scanners glitch out when the count gets to over a million, sir.
Now the commander was worried, and he muttered under his breath.
- Herubrim - Just what is going on there? Whatever it is, it's involving us and its not going to be anyones picnic.
He turned and walked away from the comunications room his brow furrowing.
Waptoria Alliance of SpeciesEdit
Qu'w and Qv'w, the Biotic twins of the Waptoria Alliance of Species, enetered the primary Waptorian barracks in the Katar Sector. The place was quite unlike what one would expect, decorated with flowers, moss, and plants as it was. Even some creatures had their nests there. Both went straight to the meeting, with had a different feel from the rest of the palace. It was quite dark, with green gases and pink pillars of light illuminating the room. In the middle of the room, they found a Raptoranean sitting cross-legged on the floor. This was Oji'b, a Waptorian commandant and explorer.
- Oji'b - Qu'w. Qv'w.
- Qu'w and Qv'w - You are in need of our services, commandant?
- Oji'b - Indeed I am. Recent events in this sector have me feared for the safety of the Nakeimato.
The Biotics looked at each other, worried. The Scientific Combine of Nakeimato was an empire the Waptoria had only recently come across, and taken under their protection. Scanning the Waptorian groupmind, the Biotic twins quickly reached a concensus.
- Qu'w and Qv'w - We shall dispatch the Web of Mirrors to protect them.
- Oji'b - Please do. Likewise, it would be best if only one of you were send that way. Qu'w, if you please.
- Qu'w - I exist to serve.
- Qv'w - And the other?
- Oji'b - You shall link up with our allies, the Troodontid Empire. Now excuse me. I have two calls to make.
United Knights AllianceEdit
On planet Ascon, it was morning. The fog was thick as it rolled over the great hills surrounding the large marshes and swamps. To the north stood Gartoomia, the massive capital of Ascon. In the center, the castle overlooked all of the surrounding buildings. King Brygon looked over his kingdom. His retained Kyaan hurried over to him with a sense of great urgency.
- Kyaan - My king, we have an incoming transmission from the Waptoria Alliance of Species.
- Brygon - Let us see what they have to say.
A large screen eased down from the ceiling, clicking on.
- Oji'b - Brygon, I have a very pressing matter at hand.
- Brygon - What is it?
- Oji'b - We have recorded a large spike in Void Energy.
- Brygon - Void Energy? Impossible!
- Oji'b - We thought so too, but...we double-checked the sensors. There was nothing wrong with them.
- Brygon - Damnit! And where did this spike originate from?
- Oji'b - From within Khilai space. Their species might be in danger.
- Brygon - Hmm...well I suppose I can lend you all a hand in that case. We will arrive as soon as we can.
- Oji'b - Thank you, your help is most appretiated.
The transmission ends. Brygon and Kyaan gathered their Volver Knight Legions and left for the Waptorian Katar Sector colonies.
Grand Republic of Tyris MajorEdit
Meanwhile, on Volcanis, it was noon. The planet was as active as ever, great volcanoes spewing ashed and lava into the air. For many lifeforms, such an anviornment would be highly dangerous if not outright deadly. For the Lavatufts, it was their preferred habitat. A Lavatuft, Magmos, approaches his father, Lavern.
- Magmos - Father, the Waptoria Alliance of Species have hailed us.
- Lavern - Put it on screen.
A great holotable rose from the floor and switched on.
- Oji'b - Magmos, Lavern, I come asking for aid.
The largest Lavatuft, Lavern, aughed cheerfully.
- Lavern - Always coming to the big boys for aid, eh? Do tell, do tall, what is it you require our generosity for?
- Oji'b - There has been a large spike in Void Energy lately, coming from the Khilai colonies in the Katar sector. Kyaan is off to investigate, but given his aversion to Void users I cannot rule out conflict.
- Lavern - That's what you are afraid of?
- Oji'b - We can send reïnforcements in case conflict does erupt. However, we are tied up frotecting the Scientific Combine of Nakeimato and as such, these fleeds can only be drawn from those currently patrolling our supply lines.
- Lavern - I see. You are afraid of leaving your supply lined unguarded.
- Oji'b - You hit the nail on the head my friend. I am indeed worried that might happen. And that's where you come in.
- Lavern - Got it. We will guard your supply lines for you and make certain that your precious food doesn't arrive spoiled. Wouldn't want you or your little protectorate to end up starved!
- Oji'b - We have an agreement then?
- Lavern - Hmph...Of course we have. Expect our arrival in the Katar Sector soon.
The Black HoleEdit
The Troodontid Empire did research on a super-massive black hole near their home system. Only with massive energy expenditure managed the spaceships to get away from it and to come back again. Suddenly one of the spaceships got too close to the Black Hole and was pulled inside. It was drwan through time and space and in the end arrived on the other side of the wormhole. It was an even bigger black hole. This black hole spit the Helios-Class Ship out and it was just out of reach of the insuperable pull of the black hole. It managed to leave the orbit of the black hole and found itself in another world. It wasn`t their home galaxy , not even near their home galaxy. The spaceship turned back and entered the orbit of the black hole again. The black hole pulled i inside and it safely travelled back to the rest of the exploration troop.
President Draicon gives the Troodontid Empire the order to explore the alien world. They should make - if they existed - contact with as many intelligent lifeforms as possible and should try to find some allies. Nearly one third of the fleet and over seventhy percent of the scientist should be moved there. Apart from that would they constantly be supervised by the Senators Sirculus and Swargol. The exploration fleet left the planet the next day and arrived in the Milky Way Galaxy few hours later.
President Draicon , as well as the Senators Sirculus and Swargol , meet Captain Velox from the Helios I , the ship that was pulled inside the wormhole.
- President Draicon - You are completly sure , that it was another galaxy ?
- Captain Velox - Yes , Sir , I am. The whole universe looked totally different from this position.
- President Draicon - OK, then we need to explore this new galaxy. And we have to find out if it is possible to colonize it.
- Senator Sirculus - Maybe there are even other sapient species. We definitly have to make contact with them. Who knows , maybe we even find some allies.
- President Draicon - Great idea, Senator. So , you have new orders: You will take some of our spaceships and get to hat galaxy. There you explore as much as possible. But make sure that you are always radio contact to prevent begin lost. Apart from that you will make contact with every sapient species you meet and try to convince them to ally with us. But if they attack you don`t shy away from shooting back. I think some of the government should come with you , too. I think I will come with you to keep a watch on the progress of the mission
- Senator Swargol - I agree with nearly everthing you said , but in my opinion it is far too dangerous for you to come withe the exploration fleet because they could be atacked or - in the worst case- destroyed. Then we would have no leader anymore. Instead I would recommend to send Sirculus and me instead.
- President Draicon - So be it. But make sure that you notify me about every cognition.
The Vengence, captained by Lingur, arrived at the homeworld of the Fligurians. His Empire, the Aeoneonatrix, had received distress calls from this empire, and two others, all clients of theirs, claiming all of their planets had been attacked. Ships had been sent to each planet to assist. The Vengeance attempted to contact the planet's surface. There was no response. They went in closer to the planet, expecting a fight. Instead they saw ruined cities. The buildings had been flattened, and the turrets destroyed.
“Spodists maybe?” suggested Awesh, the ship’s pilot, once he got over the shock enough to speak at all.
“No,” said Callanni, the science officer, “Spodists would’ve done something with the planet after eliminating whoever’s there.”
“Have the other ships reported back on the Fligurian colonies?” Lingur asked.
“Yes,” Awesh said, “they’re just like this one, no evidence of survivors, same with the other species. No signs of life. All three species … seem to have gone extinct.”
Lingur began quietly seething with rage, “Mardor maybe?” he suggested.
“The technology here is too advanced,” Callanni said, “Whoever did this is past tier 4, Mardor are only at 4.2.”
“Who then?” Lingur asked.
“Scanning,” Awesh said, “no, couldn’t be…”
“Who?” Lingur asked, his anger visibly increasing.
“I found a crashed ship, its taken damage from the city’s turrets…” continued Awesh “WHO!?” Lingur demanded.
“Troodontid,” Awesh said, “It’s a Troodontid ship.”
“Are you sure?” Lingur asked.
“Yes,” said Awesh “I’ll pull it onscreen”.
Onscreen was the unmistakable image of a Troodontid ship.
Lingur activated the loudspeakers to communicate with the rest of the ship. “All personnel to your stations,” he said, “we’re going to battle.”
“Sir,” Callanni said, “With all due respect, this makes no sense, attacking random, defenseless colonies is completely uncharacteristic of the Troodontids.”
“You saw what I saw,” Lingur said, “It was clearly a Troodontid ship. They have destroyed three of our clients, who we swore to protect. We must send the message that this sort of thing isn’t tolerated.”
“By doing the very same thing to them?” Callanni asked.
“No,” Lingur said, “We’ll keep a space station with about 10,000 of them floating around; in case we find out we need them for something.”
“You don’t have the authority too--” Callanni began.
“Don’t try it,” Lingur said, “we both know I do. Awesh, contact Aeoneonatrix, and get them to send us a war-fleet, we’re going Troodontid-killing”
Lingur was able to get 10,000 ships to accompany him.
“The Troodontids are in another Galaxy,” Callanni said, “how do we intend to get there?”
“There’s a natural wormhole that will open in a few seconds,” Lingur said, “right … about … now.”
The Vengeance and its fleet flew into the wormhole, and toward the nearest Troodontid planet.
Wisepain, of the Mardor Empire looked at his ship's view-screen at a world ripe for conquest. The sapient race on this planet was tribal, easy to enslave, and just as fun to torture. He ordered the fleet he had with him to enter the planet's atmosphere and begin abducing citizens. As they came in, he had them sorted by age and gender, for later sale to the Mardor public. He could barely handle the anticipation of the joy he would derive from the torture of the ones he kept for himself.
Once he finished, he was about to begin torture until something that shouldn't have happened did. His sensors were suddenly overwhelmed and thousands of black and gold ships phased into the system.
Wisepain: What the...
ShipAI: Staging ground Gamma reached.
Wisepain attempted to contact the ship fleet.
The massive ships towered around the planet, and pointed their weapons at the Mardor ships.
Wisepain: What do you want?
Yakis Orochis: You will tell us why you are here or face imminent destruction. Nobody was supposed to come to this planet except us.
Wisepain: We came here to enslave the inhabitants of this pathetic planet, for use as torture fodder.
Orochis: We have no quarrel with you, but unless you are on our side we will exterminate you like rodents.
Wisepain: We are on the side of all who say that and can back it up.
Wisepain: who are you?
Orochis: We are of the Drakodominatus Tyranny, and the only major empire we have encountered in this subsector so far were those called the Aeoneonatrix.
Wisepain: You don't say, by your name, I assume you're to sort of empire they don't get along with?
Orochis: It couldn't be more true, and yes, I do not get on with them a single bit, they deserve to be crushed, but we have to use our fleets for other tasks. If you could assist us by destroying them, we will allow you to live.
Wisepain: We'd be happy to. The empire that up and calls itself a tyranny and the one whose name is almost "Murder." We will make a great duo.
Orochis: Perhaps, we have a small bug on The Vengeance which is transmitting its location. If you could take that pest out, it would be in both of our interests.
Wisepain: Indeed, though I must confess, we've faced them before and usually had no luck, could we get anything to assist us? Some new weapons perhaps?
Orochis: Take these Combat Harvesters *motions to a cargo ship*, they will crush the Aeoneonatrix.
Wisepain: In a naval battle?
Orochis: They can be used on both, as long as you can get past shielding, it is a done deal. There are torture chambers inside, which I am certain you will greatly appreciate, and can rnder down your victims into your food. These will all be under your complete jurisdiction and we will give you the templates to make more.
Wisepain: Thank you, that pest Lingur will be gone from both of our ways soon enough.
Orochis: Indeed, just promise me one thing. Make him suffer.
Wisepain: Causing suffering is what I've always been best at, good sir.
Gmfk leaned back in his chair, tired. He was waiting for the officials who were busy running some checks to finish already. "I'm dreadfully sorry," said one of them, "but these last-minute things take quite a while." Gmfk sighed and closed his eyes. A quick beeping sound, however, woke him up. His eyes nervously darted to the officials, who looked just as suprised as he was. Finally, he looked at a panel where an icon of a communications dish was flashing.
- Gmfk - A transmission? Haven't gotten one of those in a while... who's it from?
The workers went over the flow of data, then one grasped.
- Official - Sir... it says it's... A-000001.
Gmfk's eyes popped open.
- Gmfk - Well then... let's see what they have to say...
- A-000001 - Greetings, carbon-based life form. You probably know, but I am A-000.001-M1, the leader of the Amphibibot Collective. Moving on to the main subject, we have discovered that, in our coding, we found a string of text that reads 'Created by Miperiors', as well as progammed coordinates. When we tracked those co-ordinates, they led into your homeworld. Due to curiosity, we decided to contact.
Gmfk slammed down the hold button.
- Gmfk - It couldn't be an Amphibibot.
- Gfficial - Sir, we've done voice scans and we've checked the signal. It has to be them.
Gmfk, curiously, let go of the hold button.
- Gmfk - So... it really is you...where...how have you been doing? What's happened with you... ow did you survive the...accident?
- A-000001 - We're not sure how we survived the crash, but we presume the rear part of the ship suffered less impact as it is sticking out of the soil. He continued. The crash forced our systems to activate. We then started building a society with relatively no issues, though we only managed to do this due to built-in AI within the spaceship that was sent into our progam coding. I recieved leader AI, while all other Amphibibots recieved worker drone AI.
The Prime Aphibibot showcased some new holographic schematics.
- A-000001 - Afterwards, to increase our population, we started reverse-engineering our structure, and proceeded to create new mark of Amphibibots, each going up to 300000 models. Each make would be assigned to something special. For example, Mark 1 and 2 Amphibibots are standard drones. Mark 3 and 4 Amphibibots are military drones. Mark 5 Amphibibots are Spaceship pilots. Mark 6 Amphibibots are communitary servicing drones. Each Mark recieves more parts and abilitiies to aid them. However, we value older Makes, so, to prevent them becomming obsolete, we also install those parts from newer Makes on older Makes. It's optional, though, so Amphibibots who feel like conserving their old body can avoid installing those new abilities.
- Gmfk - Well... yes, it does appear as if you are the infamous Amphibibots. Oh, we don't mean that in a bad way, but in itself the project was mainly a streak of unlikely events leading up to disaster.
Gmfk motioned for the officials to pull up the original Amphibibot plans. They did so.
- Gmfk - Allow me to explain... you were created as a race of sentient machines who could, well, be whatever someone wanted them to be - a friend, assistant, worker, who knows? Everything was going exactly according to plan, when the shipload of the current Amphibibots veered off course and were never heard from again. We weren't quite sure what to do next, so we designed similar robots who did end up being commercially successful. I'm sorry, I am probably saying this too fast...your original creator is still alive, would you like to speak to him? Perhaps he could explain everything you need to know.
- A-000001 - Oh, I see... The Prime Amphibibot replied as he simulated a nod. Yes, I'd like to speak to the creator.
- Gmfk - Alright, give me a second... Gmfk hit a few buttons, and about a minute later a Miperian by the name of Gem ran into the building. Once he saw 'Speaking to: A-000.001-M1' on the screen, he ran to the console.
- Creator Gem - H-h...hello... old friend.
- A-000001 - Greetings. We have been informed you're our creator.
- Creator Gem - Ah, yes...Shame too. Nobody wanted that project to succeed more than I did...but, I see you've made your own civilization. And you've done better than we have in less than half the time! Gmfk glared at Gem, but he didn't mind. Anyways, I do happen to have all sorts of plans and models about your species... I can imagine how that kind of information would be useful to you. We'll send a ship as soon as we can over there, if that's alright.
- A-000001 - If it's useful to us, then feel free to send the ships.
- Gmfk - Alright then, we'll send some over. We'd ask you if you wanted to be taken under our wing again, but frankly, you seem like you've done a very good job taking care of yourselves. If we could form a close alliance, both of us could be a force to be reckoned with. We are essentially next to each other, this helps us cut down on trade route time, make attack coordination infinitely easier and we can defend each other properly. Gmfk continued We wish that we could join in alliance - there are many frightful empires in this sector, but by working closely together, we could use all of our aspects for the betterment of both of our empires.
- A-000001 - Accepted. Is there any other query ypu wish to imput?
- Gmfk - Indeed there is. We have all sorts of information that would likely be useful to your kind. We're also curious to know what technologies you've developed. This will be of our mutual benefit.
- A-000001 - Again accepted. A fun fact about our technology is that we don't 'use' weapons for combat. We *are* the weapons. Make 3 and 4 Amphibibots by default are manufactured with weapons built in them, such as a left hand that tranforms into a plasma-firing minigun, a right hand that tranforms into a missile launcher, and feet that tranforms into hover packs. As you see, my left hand has a toxic crystal infused with it. Normally, it's useless against Amphibibots as we're not organic, therefore nullifying the poison effect. But against organics and even cyborgs or half-robots, it can be devasting as they will suffer continuous damage over time. But we have a weapon that might be useful for you - the legendary Icy Band the Emperor said as he showed his right arm, possessing a band. It is able to cover enemies in ice and making them unable to move until they manage to break themselves from the ice. And it's not an implant, so it can work without any problems on any species. As long as they have a place to wear the band, obviously.
- Gmfk - That would be incredibly useful to us. He silently cursing himself for not having thought of an ice machine first, then chuckled. We'll send our trade ships as soon as we can. We have all kinds of information about your kind you might find useful, so we'll send that over you. Anyways, the Icy Band technology does seem fairly useful, said Gmfk, so I'd say we can both benefit from this.
It was on Logus, a clear and sunny morning, The Voice stood atop his palace balcony, looking over the grand city of Basut and the enormous crowd that had amassed 70 stories below him, waiting for him to speak.
The Voice, who had now taken the guise of 'Pius Corranis' stood on the balcony, clothed in a light gold breastplate, covered in carvings and intricate designs with a flowing red robe wrapped loosely around his waist, ending just before his knees. His graying black hair blowing comfortably in the light breeze.
"Citizens of the Dominion" he spoke, his lips parting softly and slowly as he did, giving him the appearance of a benevolent father, yearning to love and protect. the crowds died down to a mere hum as all 6 Million Sindar crowded outside the palace looked to him as he spoke.
"Today is a red letter day for the Dominion."
"Today, we strike at the heart of corruption in our very neighborhoods."
"Today, we take what is ours."
pausing briefly, he looks at the crowd, his eyes grazing over his eager people peacefully. he swallows hard, and looks back up to the microphone again.
"The Vikul have tainted the Eagle Nebula for as long as the stars have shone."
"They seek to damper our rightful reign over this universe."
"They threaten our very existence as a people." people in the crowd begin nodding in agreement, or turning to their friends and saying their agreements.
"We can not allow ourselves to be shut out by them,"
"We are the rulers of the cosmos, it is our birthright!"
The crowd cheers back in excitement. Pius smiles, they are playing right into his hands. He knows how to please a crowd.
"On this day, a red letter day, we take the fight to them!"
"We are superior!" The crowd roars in absolute agreement and excitement, and clap and stamp their feet, shaking the massive courtyard. As they do, loud engine noises are heard above, as hundreds of enormous Sindar Cruisers fly over the palace and city, causing even more of an uproar. Pius throws his hands up to the skies, motioning towards the ships.
"Today, we fight back!" he shouts into the microphone.
Dominion fleets were massing near a wormhole that would take them to Milky Way. Hundreds of ships all equipped with the most destructive weaponry that Dominion has to offer were preparing for the journey, as more and more Dominion ships joined the group. Aboard the bridge of Degraded Mind, Grand Admiral La'isran spoke with other admirals.
La'isran - You have your orders. Now go and bring glory to Dominion.
Admiral - Yes, my lord. Would you want to address the fleets?
La'isran - I will.
At that La'isran hailed the fleets and gave one last speech before they departed for Milky Way.
La'isran - This is the Grand Admiral speaking. I want you to know that we are doing this for the Dominion, for our people. To bring our people to greatness. To make others know our name, and to make them fear it. Don't do this for personal glory. No, do this for the glory of the Dominion! When future generations speak of this moment, they will remember your valiant deeds. They will always remember how you gave your lives to the Dominion. And they will always know how you brought glory to our people! Men, you are backbone of the Dominion. You are those who built it and those who have carried it here. And now you will carry it further! You will take it to new heights and bring it where it has never been! Now go and bring glory to our people! For the Dominion!
As the speech ended, the Dominion fleets entered the wormhole and began their journey to Milky Way. La'isran was sitting on his bridge watching as his ship entered the wormhole. Thérenian Dominion had began their expansion.
In the home system of the Vikul, the Vikul watched closely for Sindar attack ships, ready to defend at any moment. All of a sudden a hyperspace window was opened in the system, but instead of a fleet of Sindar warships, they were greeted with a 30km long battleship escorted by several 15km ships. They quickly got into orbit around the Vikul homeworld and opened a communication channel to the capitol.
"Hail. Why is it you have come to our home?"
"We are the Drakodominatus Tyranny, and we have come to help you defeat the Sindar."
"Why would you help us?"
"What do you want to gain from it?"
At that, Beezlebub teleported to the surface, in front of the Vikul President. His massive descended 10 meter form towered over the Vikul.
"Because I take issue with their existence."
The Vikul man sized him up slowly, taking note of his dangerous appearance.
"I will inform my subordinates" he said.
"We will send Gluonic weaponry to your ships, in order to fight them better."
"We appreciate that, but you have to prove yourselves."
Suddenly, a fake Sindar ship entered the atmosphere, and attacked the Vikul citizens. Beezlebub looked at the ship, took his weapon, and shot at it until his ammunation ran out. The ship, however, was damaged beyond repair, and crashed down.
"I believe I have proven myself."
"Indeed. The Sindar will suffer.'
Martian and Bisonbeck soldiers amassed in the halls along with a dozen other races. The Superintendent looked out his window, scratching his chin with perplexion.
- Gaza - Mr. Superintendent, what are you perplexed about? We are on our way to meet with the Drodo council. Little can go wrong at this time.
- Codlar - I beg to differ.
Gaza stood up. He walked over to the Superintendent, looked him up and down, then sighed.
- Gaza - Sir, the UNXC Army is all but ready for the oncoming battle. Five million soldiers are being loaded onto our ships. There is little that can possibly go wrong during our expedition.
Codlar frowned. He didn't agree.
- Codlar - Yes, there is. What if the Dominion strikes us again? Our fleet wouldn't stand a chance. After they took the Delta and every star system with it, we've been blocked off from all of our options. Its very unlikely the troops would survive.
- Gaza - *laughs softly* Mr. Superintendent, sir, the starships we have are incredibly powerful, and the Motherships have lost most of their efficiency.
- Codlar - They cannot be underestimated, again! That happened twice, and I regret every moment I stood there, doing nothing as millions of our people died every time that damn flagship fired one of it's pulses onto Cazzna Faarelai.
Gaza thought for a moment, then his face brightened.
- Gaza - Sir, what if we pulled out most of the population? All of them except for military outposts. Besides, that would be the only amount we'd need. The civilians would be safe in another galaxy, and we would still have the military we'd need. Two for one, as Commander Heal would say.
The Superintendent hesitated.
- Codlar - Alright, Gaza, we'll do it.
The two of them walked out, preparing to make a difficult yet completely understandable decision that could change the UNXC's history.
The First MovesEdit
The First StepsEdit
The Octopus of the Milky WayEdit
The Terpeschoire spy network was a network that was unknown to all except their Dominatus masters. Made of the Terpeschoire, a race of hermaphroditic and physically feeble shapeshifters, the Tyranny had infiltrated most civilizations in the Milky Way with their spies while the host civilizations thought that they were safe. Theses spies had infiltrated the higher echelons of command, commerce, and many things and lay there, silent and dormant, waiting to be activated. Here, there, and everywhere the were, in every element of society, blending in perfectly with the other members of the civilizations, and ready to strike at any given time.
Marius was back at the capital of the Hegemony. Just a few hours ago, he had been battling the Drakdominatus. Though the battle was over, Marius sensed the Tyranny was not as benevolent as they seemed. Something seemed off with the Khilai Empire, as well.
- Ammox - "Welcome home commander, glad to see your in one piece" a worker at a nearby space station said.
The ship docked at a nearby orbital platform, not noticing the small ship trailing it.
This was the most prototype of all the dominatus stealth ships, sent on this as a special exercise by the grand admiral.As a combat ship, it was worse than useless. However as a stealthship it was incredible.
It had been a tough battle. Who knew that whoever they were fighting had a 90km ship.
- Marius - "Well, better clear the rubble out of that colony."
The ship that he could not see edged closer to the planet. The completely automated stealthship, continued transmitting data. It had already attached prootype stealth probes onto the ground and on differing hegemony ships.
The grand admiral looked from his flagship. "This would be very good for future diplomatic issues"
Marius had a nagging feeling that the tyranny had not left him alone. He gazed out a window on the station and noticed something. A small blurring in the stars
- Marius - "What the hell is that?"
The ship noticed one of it's probes was noticed and it instantly put it in coverup mode. To all but the most elite observers it would have appeared like nothing. But Marius, Marius was suspicious.
- Marius - "Trace wherever that disturbance came from."
The tracing signals were sent. The ship itself was not detected, nor the other probes.
However it did detect a weird signature on one of the Hegemony ships which had entered hyperspace. Now, Marius knew with certainty that the mysterious object was there.
- Marius - "Whatever it is, it isn't friendly, trace it to its source and blow it to shreds."
At that, the stealthship entered it's most devilish protocol, the customized one time pad non euclidean encryption
It effectively changed every single femtoscale particle on the path from the probe to the ship and gave it the signatures that matched the Drodo.
- Ammox - "Sir, it says that's a Drodo ship!"
- Marius - "I don't care if its registered to the DCP, no one has found our homeworld yet, no one is leaving to report it. Blow it up!"
The probe entered a protocol and transmitted this to drodo space in the form of an anomaly with an unlogged and lost drodo exploration ship.
- Ammos - "Charge weapons! Fire!"
The probe blew up and was deemed wreckage in space
- Ammox - "Got 'em! I hope that was expensive!"
The quantum replicators had at last reconfigured the probe to a Drodo design.
- Marius - "The Drodo have a lot of explaning to do."
Contacting the CommanderEdit
Aranelia descended from his private ship, Transport Vectorn in the hangar Crux system, a star system located within the confines of the Milky Way. The hangar was located on a terraformed asteroid named Xi 4-02, where studies were conducted on the Essence. Xi 4-02 was Edelmut's home since the Federation had come to the Milky Way, where he had been held for several months.
Once in the structure, Aranelia was accompanied by her guards at the deepest level of the residential building, which is supposed to live Edelmut. Once there Aranelia looked the place, a long hallway lit by a silvery little floating spheres of light at the end of it, a door dark cold plasma could not see what the room would Edelmut.
Aranelia placed his hand on the fingerprint scanner at the door and announced:
Aranelia- Aranelia Brinal, Great Senator, permission to pass.A metallic voice clearly said Permission granted, welcome her ladyship, and Aranelia entered into the room. In the center of the room was Edelmut sitting with legs crossed and eyes closed, apparently meditating. When he opened his eyes the room temperature seemed to have dropped several degrees and Aranelia was able to see those eyes silvery white iris with golden lines crossed by the Great Senator then remembered the boy she had known for several years, the same boy that now saw before her.
Edelmut- Aranelia, is an honor that the Great Senator of the United Federation of Species is visiting me in my humble abode ... If I had known I would have settled a bit.
The commander's voice sounded full of indifference and apathy.
Aranelia- Edelmut, time no see you, how you've spent the last few months?
Edelmut- You know as well as I do that you do not mind Aranelia, if I am right, you want my help as commander or fighter, which don't want to do.
Aranelia- Edelmut, you have a role, a duty to do for the Federation.
Edelmut- Duty imposed on me for no reason.
Aranelia- You were given one of the highest honors possible.
Edelmut- Honor that I never wanted.
Aranelia- Vankalian is not Edelmut, we need you in front of an imminent war, the Federation needs you, the Senate needs you, I need you...
Edelmut looked Aranelia eyes, looked sad, his eyes showed a total desolation, he sighed.
Edelmut- Okay, I will help, but on one condition, I want to relieve from office at the end of the conflict.
Aranelia- If you want, you will be granted.
Edelmut- And another thing, when you find Vankalian, give him a slap for me, he never is here when we need him.
Viran was happy, a emotion she did not often experience.
She has been promoted to Fleet Captain, and got a mission the day after promotion, the mission was to the Frontier, at the edge of Drodo Space. The patrols there reported a alien fleet amassing, something that the Drodo did not take lightly. She made sure to take a good-sized fleet, just in case of hostilities. She entered the spacious bridge of her new Impaler-class cruiser, sat down in the captain's chair near the front, and smiled.
- Drodo marine - "Captain, we are at the location."
- Viran - "Alright, come out of Warpspace."
Marius was going to confront the Drodo. No one had ever violated hegemony territory before. He was not about to let it start on his watch.
- Hegemony crewmember - "Sire, we have arrived. Admiral Ulrac has brought reinforcements."
- Marius - "Good, and don't call me sire."
Ships began to show up nearby, dropping out of Warpspace.
- Marius - "So, they have shown up."
Viran suddenly snapped to attention, and became as stoic and serious as ever.
- Marius "They better have a good answer."
Viran stood up, silently thanking herself for bringing a battlefleet. And ordered;
- Viran - "Open the comms."
The comms crackled to life as she stated,
Viran - "This is Fleet Captain Viran of the Drodo Empire. Why do you have a fleet of starships at our borders?"
Marius paused, then answered almost rhetorically.
- Marius - "Funny thing you should ask that Drodo, we were doing recon in our sector off limits to other Empires, and we found your empire."
- Viran - *Raises an eyebrow* "You did, did you?"
Marius grimaced, and threatened.
- Marius - "Now you better have a good resaon for violating quarantine, and don't play sarcastic with me."
Viran retained her poker-face, and replied blandly.
- Viran - "We didn't do anything like that, we barely know about your empire."
- Marius - "Really, is that why you followed us?”
Viran widened her eyes a little, and answered;
- Viran - Even if we did send a exploration ship into this 'quarantine', what did you do to it?"
- Marius - *Pride in his voice* "We did what we would in any other case, and blew it to shreds."
Unbeknownst to any of them, a Tyranny Terpeschoire had planted a reciever on one of the Drodo ships. It was easy to do it as it did not actually breach any security protocols and was disguised as a souveneir.
- Viran - *Hissing at Marius* "You little..."
The Terpeschoire silently waited for the next part of the plan.
- Marius - *Mockingly* "Yes? Do you have something to say?"
At that, another Terpeschoire, disguised as a Hegemony crewmen, told Marius;
- Terpeschoire - "Sir, if they were not intending to attack why would they have such a large fleet at our borders?"
- Viran - "Listen, I'm not at the center of Drodo buraucracy, so I don't know everything but whether we sent a ship into your borders or not, I am certain we can sort this out like civilized people."
Marius turned to the Terpeschoire;
- Marius - "Shush soldier, I would do the same thing if a fifty mile battleship jumped at our borders."
He turned back to Viran;
- Marius - "Alright, talk fast."
Viran was starting to lose her patience;
- Viran - "I mean...with diplomats, in a official meeting..."
She shook her head, she found it obvious that she was talking to a brick wall.
- Viran - "Alright, how about you turn those ships BACK?”
She didn’t notice she almost shouted the last part.
The Terpeschoires received permission to execute the next part of the plan, and soon data was transmitted from the probes to the Drodo. Computer screens on board showed the locations of the Hegemony's core worlds. Seconds after, a forged war plan made called Operation Subjugator appeared on the boards.
- Drodo marine - "Something's been downloaded into our database."
- Marius - "Security breach!"
He bellowed as he realized it appeared that the Drodo wanted to commit genocide on and colonize the Hegemony.
- Viran - "What in Katar..."
- Marius - "They have the map info!"
Viran started to lose her cool;
- Viran - "Shut up you moron!"
The map grew more and more comprehensive as data was transmitted. Viran cried;
- Viran - "This was downloaded into our databases right now!"
Plans that were arranged like chess games for the Meta and Zozer capitals among other worlds emerged and to make matters even worse, the forged voice of Drodo high commanders boomed into the comms system; "All Drodo Forces, commence phase 1."
Marius - "Forged? Really? The evidence is pretty convincing to me!"
- Viran - *Slightly panicking* "This is forged!"
Marius, being unconvinced, growled;
- Marius - "No more bullshit!"
Viran tried to defend herself while frantically looking around, said;
- Viran - "It must have been downloaded by someone, or something."
- Marius - "Oh, really?"
The Terpeschoires were given authorization for the next phase.
- Marius - "Tell me how long have you been doing this?"
Viran, by now, was nearly at the end of her rope;
- Viran - "Doing what?" She said indignantly.
At that, a rather trivial and undefended Hegemony trading convoy was attacked by custom-made Impaler class ships controlled by the Tyranny. Marius was more or less oblivious to this, and continued his speal;
- Marius - "A month maybe? You seem new to the navy."
Viran was offended by this, but answered in a concise manner;
- Viran - "I've been in the navy for about ten years. Why the hell do you ask?"
She ignored the Hegemony commander for a moment, and ordered;
- Viran - "Find out what's downloading this crap onto our database! Now!"
Against the will of the Drodo crew members, the speakers of the ship blared on once again, saying; "Succesful attack of a Hegemony trading convoy, all other forces, proceed with attack."
At which a rather downtrodden Viran said "Ugh..."
By now, Marius was fuming;
- Marius - "Time has taught me patience,but it has reached my limits!"
He hollered. At that moment, a broadcast of the destruction of an undefended civilian convoy was projected onto the screens of the ships.
"What a way to spend first day as fleet captain..." Viran said quietly. Which she soon followed up with "Reinforcments, now!" to the comms officer.
- Marius - "Tell your navy, government, and that Fleet Captain Cesterity to shove it! Your career ends today, Fleet Captain!"
Meta depressurized in a vacuum and wreckage from the attack blotted the screen.
Viran replied stoically;
- Viran - "Yeah, I probably will."
- Marius - *Screaming hysterically at the very top of his lungs* "BURN!"
And with that, the fleet opened fire.
Viran looked at this and focused all of her anger and frustration into the battle that was rapidly unfolding in front of her eyes;
- Viran - "Fire."
The Last StrawEdit
- Terpeschoire - "Stage 1 Part A Completed."
Meanwhile, around them, a battle was erupting.
- Marius - "Shields up!"
- Viran - "Fire antimatter missiles at their flagship!"
Several Antimatter missiles flew across space, each one ready to go off in a 100 megaton explosion.
Fifty Drodo ships arrived as reinforcements, flanking the Hegemony ships and taking them by surprise, blasting away several Hegemony ships within the first few seconds of entry.
- Marius - "Lets see how they like a little dose of phase missiles!"
The phase missiles did a short warp jump near the ships, bypassing their shields and hitting the hull. Viran was thrown to the floor.
- Marius - "Fire up the Apha Lascannon."
He was interrupted as an antimatter missile hit Marius's ship, blowing off its shields, causing Marius to curse and swear. The resulting explosion was utterly and completely brilliant.
- Marius - "Recharge shields! We dont have any other 50 mile battleship."
Railgun rounds ripped through the hull, as Marius cursed.
- Marius - "Bitch! Lets see how she likes autocannon rounds hitting her bridge."
- Hegemony crewmeber - "MAC rounds away sir!"
Several rounds streaked forward and impacted the Impaler’s hull. The autocannon rounds where less than gracefully shrugged off however. In return, plasma pulses splattered apart near the bridge of Marius’ flagship. Viran widened her eyes. Marius thanked the heavens saying;
- Marius - "Thank the One God the old ship’s hull plating is thick, now fire!"
- Viran - "Out of the line of fire! Now!"
The ship blasted the side thrusters for a brief moment, as wide, white-hot laser of the the Alpha Lascannon missed.
- Marius - "Dang it, a miss. Fire on the other nearby ships."
After the projectiles had landed, several Drodo ships exploded. In return, the Drodo ships ripped apart several of the Hegemony ships.
- Marius - "Get the Doppleganger classes here, they will tear them apart!"
- Viran - "Get the propulsion jammers online."
The Ethereals charged up their interdiction fields, blocking anything getting in, or out by interstellar drives.
- Marius - "Prep the boarding crew. Ground Commander Ammox, get your Zone Troopers and Super Soldiers ready, board the lead ship and kill the captain."
The soldiers jetpacked away from the airlock they had exited out of the ship. Seconds later, they landed on the damaged hull of the lead ship and broke in. However, the Drodo where ready. Following standard procedure, they blocked off essential hallways, and placed machine guns. A Hegemony Zone Trooper said "Grenade, out!" to which Drodo Marines unanimously shouted "DOWN!", at which the Marines ducked for cover. A mini-fusion explosion followed the detonation of the grenade.
Several Drodo Marines came up over, and mowed down a few Hegemony Zone Troopers.
- Hegemony Zone Sergeant 1 - "Get the Lascutters, break through!”
- Hegemony Zone Trooper - "Sir, were having difficulties."
- Hegemony Zone Sergeant 2 - "Get the Sucuide Troops out there now!"
More Drodo Marines along with submachine guns came through for reinforcements. At the sign of one of their officers, they started to throw nerve-gas grenades.
- Drodo Marine Officer - *While putting on his gas mask* "That'll learn 'em!"
- Hegemony Zone Sergeant - "Oh, they want to play that game, huh? Break out the gas!'
The entire hallway was filled with deadly gas, eating slowly through armor without a reactive coating. Suicide troops ran thorough the fray with their wrist blades out, while Drodo Marines fell back while still firing, gunning down the troops with ease. The rest closed blast doors and rigged them with explosives and set up more MG positions in other rooms.
One particularly pshchotic looking soldier had a grenade between his teeth while another preceded to bite a Drodo Marine to death. The other marine rigged him with bullets from his SGM until the psychotic solider fell down dead, and cut the other in half with a normally ceremonial sabre before succumbing to the acid and falling lifeless to the ground. Hegemonic Supersoldiers still cut throughout the fray, their leader, Ammox, at the forefront.
- Ammox - "Commander, fire mission danger close!"
At this command, a missile detonated agansit the hull, sucking many Hegemony Zone Troppers and Drodo into the vacuum. With their spacesuits, magnet-boots, magna-grapples and anti-gravitypacks, the Zone Troopers quickly found a myriad of ways to reenter the ship and prevent drifting away, while the Drodo that were sucked into the vacuum suffered agonizing deaths by shocking. The Supersoldiers held on with grim determination while many Drodo Marines further down the corridor also hung on to whatever available.
- Ammox - "Get the blenders!"
To that, several Combat Harvesters attached themselves to the Impaler. The massive constructs then started ripping out armor plating as Drodo Marines tried to shoot up and started to retreat into other rooms. The Combat Harvesters grabbed screaming Drodo in both vaccum and pressurized rooms, sucked them inside, and crushed them in their inner chambers while the mass agony was broadcast through the Impaler’s systems. Hegemony Havoc Troopers using plasma throwers in rage as they Torched Drodo Marines and send burning blocs of plasma flying everywhere.
When Viran looked out her window, a goopy mass of viscera, discarded from a Harvester, was there to greet her. She could only moan "Oh, god..., this is Dominatus technology..." as she he looked away. Onboard their own ships, even the soldiers of the Hegemony questioned the use of such a weapon, a few Hegemony Zone Troopers even puking inside their helmets at the site of the atrocities. "Delcious” a Suicide Trooper said while Viran muttered "That"s it ... Where's my magnum?".
She soon got prepared for battle, waiting patiently in the bridge. The tentacles of the harvesters jutted through every doorway, covered in the blood of drodo marines, making way for the Hegemonic troopers. The Hegemony quickly secured the hallways towards the bridge and Hegemonic Supersoldiers now stood at the bridge's door. A fusion grande was thorn and the door blasted open.
- Amnox - "Go, go, go!"
Hegemonic Supersoldiers ran trough the smoke, guns blazing. Every single one of the bridge crew where heavily armed, The first soldier reaching their hastily arrayed gun lines was a suicide trooper and Viran shot his torso off with a single shot. Another suicide troop rushed in saying "I'M GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES" and was gunned down easily while Viran kept her neutral expression. Ammox groaned;
- Ammox - "You want something done, do it yourself."
He ran in with a few super soldiers , tossing an incendiary grenade straight into the middle of the bridge crew. Soldiers scattered while Viran dived as a gout of flame erupted from the explosion. Pressed against cover, she loaded in another six bullets into her revolver. Ammox looked around for the Fleet Captian and promptly watched her blast off the head from one of his last Zone Troopers. She slowly poked over her cover, gun and sabre in her hands.
- Ammox - "Go ahead little Drodo, take the shots. Lets see if your fast enough"
- Virax - *Taking a few steps back* "You're planning something..."
Viran pulled back the hammer of her gun, but before she could shoot, he cloaked. Viran looked all around as she backed up into a corner. Ammox started walking forwards. She fired in his general direction, but he noticed that she missed and kept walking. She looked for distortions in the air and found one. She instinctively shot. Even though Ammox, as a Supersoldier, wore thick armor and possessed heavy shielding, he still felt like getting hit by an asteroid. He fell over and his cloaking deactivated. Viran cautiously walked out to the corpse, and looked down.
The End of the StartEdit
Before she could react; her magnum was gone. Viran felt a hand clasp strongly around her wraist as she saw Ammox crush her Magnum with his other hand. She pulled out a second pistol, and shot his body several times. Then, a cold, commandeering voice called out behind her.
She widened her eyes and turned around slowly. There stood commander Marius.
- Ammox - *Smiles weakly behind his skull-faced helmet* "Ahh...Commander. Perfect timing to board."
Viran raised her pistol and at Marius.
- Viran - "Leave. Now."
- Marius - "Don't even try it. I have reinforcements coming. The best, I must admit."
The ship shook.
- Viran - *triumphantly* "That's a tractor beam. A Drodo tractor beam."
She pointed at the surviving Drodo Marines.
- Viran - "Pick up that Supersoldier, quickly.'
- Marius - "Over his dead corpse. Supersoldiers aren't cheap, and Ammox is the best of the best. I am not scared of a captain with a service pistol."
- Viran - *Almost sadistically* "That comment cost you your best super-soldier."
She shot Ammox in the head.
- Marius - "Bitch, you just lost your right to live."
Marius charged her, even with the surviving Drodo Marines closing in. She sidestepped and smiled, as the two circled around each other, guns drawn.
- Viran - "I can be a cruel lady."
- Marius - *Sarcastically* "Really? I hadn't figured that."
- Viran - "But you deserve it. You’re the ones allied with the Dominatus."
- Marius - *Angrily* "We aren't allies."
- Viran"Oh, really? Then why did they give you Combat Harvesters?"
- Marius - "They said take em, so we took em."
- Viran - "Truly believable."
- Marius - "Because if we didn't, we would be blasted to shreds."
The ship shook violently. It was going through warpspace.
- Viran - "I am taking whats left of your pet Supersoldier for burial once I get out of here. We're headed for a Drodo world. You're a prisoner, now."
- Marius - "That's what you think. I have been in this position before."
- Viran - "Don't worry, you will be treated fairly."
- Marius - "Like Ammox, If that's what you're worried about."
She looked down, a flow of guilt washing over her.
- Viran - "That was a...mistake."
- Marius - "Darn right. Gonna have to pull a lot of strings to get his brain matter saved."
Drodo Marines soon entered through the bridge door and aimed their guns at Marius. He taunted;
- Marius - "So, did that famous captain of yours get out of hyperspace? The one who has a temper."
- Viran - "Oh, Cesterity? How do you know about him?"
- Marius - "He is fairly famous. You know, getting his skin pulled off. And living."
- Viran - *Rolling her eyes* "I'm sure he is...But no, he's not out of hyperspace yet."
- Marius - "Good.”
She bit her lower lip, then looked up and she asked;
- Viran - "What do you mean, 'good'?
- Marius - "I don't need to fight someone who managed to survive having their skin pulled off. It gets complicated then."
She looked away. This was the first time she even thought of Cesterity in months, maybe years.
- Marius - "Also, there is not a thing that you can do to me that will make me talk."
- Viran - *Lost in thought* "Yeah, yeah."
And she was discussing it with an alien she had been fighting a few minutes ago.
- Marius - "Well, are you done having your little internal struggle."
Viran glared. She had heard that loud and clear.
- Marius - "Now then Fleet Captain, let me meet your government."
- Viran - "You'll meet them, don't worry."
- Marius - "Unless of course they were seized by the mafia in the few hours we have been fighting."
- Viran - "You'll be taken in a cruiser to the core worlds, where you will be con- Will you shut up? How do you know this stuff?"
- Marius - "It was on the bloody universal message board. Everyone knew."
- Viran - "Oh, yeah..."
- Marius "Right, convicting time, right?'
- Viran - "As I was saying, you will be considered a political prisoner , and yes, you will meet our government. Now, marines, take him away.'
As Marius was led away, he smiled. Viran glared intently.
- Marius - *Thinking to himself* "I got Ammox's DNA and memory pattern and got under that captain's skin. Next time, we're bringing in a bigger fleet.'
Viran cut him out of his thoughts.
- Viran - "Glad we could talk like civilized beings."
Marius was taken to a cell. He sat down. He had been going trough this before, and the Drodo would not break him. A Terpeschoire who was disguised as Viran walked up to is cell.
- Terpeschoire - "I would like to talk with you."
- Marius - "OK, whatever. You can’t break me."
Marius was restrained as per procedure by two Drodo marines. Just to make sure they didn’t do anything, the Terpeschoire then made them leave
- Terpeschoire - "As I said, I like to inquiry you. In private."
He paused briefly.
- Terpeschoire - "You may have wondered what we did to the other prisoners we took. Now you will be able to experience the same sensation."
At that, the Terpeshoire produced an knife-like device from her pocket that was really a Dominatus device and plunged it into the spinal cord of Marius. She then activated the pain level to 5, but this was already more pain than he had ever taken. Marius started to scream in his electricity induced agony.
- Marius- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
This continued on as she transmitted the coordinates and design of the prison to the Terpeshoire in the Hegemony who was planning a prison break.
- Marius - *Grinding his teeth in pain* "You bitch, first, Ammox, now me, whats next?"
The Terpeschoire received the signal that the Hegemony breakout troops were going to jump and turned the pain level to 8. Meanwhile, several Drodo Prison Guards had heard the screams.
- Marius - "Help, shes raping me! Emotionally at least."
- Terpeschoire - "Next is the whole race, you Hegemony mongrel."
- Prison Guard - "Open up, commander!"
The Hegemony fleet suddenly phased in and enteted exactly that point in the station. Hegemony Supersoldiers who had the element of surprise burst trough the prison block.
- Terpeschoire - "The plan was real, and now nobody will know."
The Viran-Terpeschoire then shot Marius straight in his 4 limbs, incapacitating him for the moment.
- Terpeschoire - "You will die of blood loss, nobody will suspect a thing. This is standard procedure for us Drodo."
At that the Viran-Terpeschoire amped the pain level up to 10 and walked out of the back door, blending in with the rest of the Drodo.
The guards outside cringed at the sound of Marius's cries.
- Prison Guard 1 - "Oh, god…I'm gonna puke!"
- Prison Guard 2 - "Just hang tight!"
At that, a alarm said; "ALL PERSONELL EVACUATE"
The Prison Guards panicked and tried to choose - a enemy general being wrongfully tortured, or their own lives. They heard Hegemonic Supersoldiers coming around the corner and knew they wouldn’t he able to get away in time. Thus they kept trying to open the door, desperate as they were.
The sound on gunfire and heavy armor heralded the arrival of the Hegemonic Supersoldiers who hd come to rescue Marius. Finding him was easy, guided by his screams as they were.
- Hegemony Supersoldier - *Holding the Guards under gunpoint* "What the hell is this!?"
- Prison Guard 1 - "Not procedure!'
- Prison Guard 2 - "Please, we’re trying to help your general."
- Hegemony Supersoldier - "Whatever weird shit you’re doing to him, you’re gonna be sorry! Now open the fucking door!
- Prison Guard 2 - "I’m trying!"
- Prison Guard 1 - "She put something on the lock!"
A supersoldier pulled out a Rotor Gun and riddled the door with explosive bullets until it was scrap. They found Marius, body burned and convulsing with pain, electricity coursing trough his nerves. The Supersolder gritted his teeth, and shoved his gun of the forehead of the first Prison Guard.
- Supersoldier - "You're gonna be bloody pulp."
- Prison Guard 1 - "Please, it wasn’t us. We don't do that."
- Prison Guard 2 - "Your commander has been tortured something disguised as one of us, I swear."
There was a gurgling sound as Marius, despite the unspeakable agony ha was in, still managed to speak.
- Marius - "Listen to him."
His face whacked with pain, he resumed.
- Marius - "I don’t want one of you to shoot these guys."
Another Supersoldier busted in, deactivating the Dominatus device and fulling it of out Marius’ spine. At that the first Supersoldier signaled that the Drodo Prison Guards might go. The Supersoldiers lifted marius's burned body and supported him as he stumbled towards an exit. The prison Guards, meanwhile, slowly stepped away, hands still raised; before turning a corner, and running for the nearest exit.
At that the Terpeshoire disguised as the Hegemony troop shot the Drodo from the back with an automatic rifle.
- Marius - "Monster!"
The Terpeshoire saw the Supersoldiers turn on him and fled.
- Marius - "He's gone section Eight! Execute him!"
At that Viran-Terpeschoire ordered the Drodo Prison Guards in the area to do anything they could to stop the breakout. Machine gun fire put a deadly crossfire before the Hegemony troops that even the Supersoldiers supporting Marius knew they would not take.
- Marius - "Commander Skorenzy, have your Commandoes detonate the bomb."
- Skorenzy - *Over a Hegemonic comms channel* "Sir, bomb placed at center of station mass."
- Marius - "Right, were getting out, set her off."
- Skorenzy - "Bomb armed. We'll will see back home sir."
- Marius - "Likewise. Troops, let’s retreat via the back door."
Under covering fire of the Supersoldiers, Marius and his troops retreated into a line of escape pods. Ejecting them, Marius proceeded to watch to Impaler explode into a brilliant fireball.
- Marius - "Hopefully the last time I will see that bitch."
- Last surviving Zone Trooper - "What now, sir?"
- Marius - "We have a war to fight. Those Drodo generals want to play rough? We’ll do things to 'em that would make the Cult of Deathmarch puke."
The Octopus Spreads Edit
Like Marius weeks prior, Emperor Arath Helthrai of the Khilai Empire was furious. More specifically, he was furious at Marius. The Drakodominatus Tyranny had just leaked Hegemony battle plans to the Khilai Empire, plans that clearly showed the martially adept race in a subservient position. This would not do. Helthrai felt himself the better of many a warrior, not to speak of some upstart general like Marius. The Khilai would not bend knee to any alien. They would fight alongside their friends as equals, or not at all. And judging by the meticulously drawn up plans that lay before him, his advisors had not been consulted. Mortrig Malevon, the Dominatus who had delivered the plans, loomed over Helthrai. He only needed to give the Emperor one final push for the Khilai to fall under the influence of the Tyranny.
- Mortrig - A pity, is it not? To be brought low by those you thought of as your ally?
- Helthrai - A pity, you call this? This is a betrayal! A betrayal is only answerable in battle!
- Mortrig - Calm yourself, esteemed Emperor. If you want to strike back at the Hegemony, open battle might not archieve too much. Others are moving against them already, and I doubt you would find their weak-willed attitude very pleasant to be around.
- Helthrai - Then what would you have me do? I cannot simply let this go unanswered.
- Mortrig - Of course you should not. It might simply be prudent to wait until they are most vulnerable before you turn of them.
- Helthrai - And the battle plans?
- Mortrig - They can be changed in your favor. We have many spies within the Hegemony.
A sense of suspicion began to gip Helthrai as the Dominatus revealed this. Not so much at the possibility of his society being infiltrated too, he had too much faith in his people for that, but the fear that this exchange too might be unequal.
- Helthrai - Then what do you need us for?
- Mortrig - Need? The strong do not need each other, Emperor. They merely deign it in their advantage. But were you to turn upon your false friends at our signal, we might not have to compromise our spy network by having them do it.
- Helthrai - And we shall have our vengeance.
The Khilai Emperor nodded thoughtfully, shifting around his weight in his massive armor.
- Helthrai - Is there anything else?
- Mortrig - There is.
The Dominatus held out a device in his massive paw. Pressing a few buttons, an hologram of Cruciatus Infernus, Director of the Tyranny's Occult Operations, began to float above it.
- Mortrig - It has come to our attention that you have begun to use Void Energy.
- Helthrai - How do you know?
- Cruciatus - The Void Mattar Catacysm wasn't exactly hard to miss. A typical mistake for one who is unaware what forces they are dealing with.
- Helthrai - You mean our scientists are in the wrong about this...energy?
- Cruciatus - As can be expected of such uninitiated souls. The Void Energy you speak of is a type of essence.
- Helthrai - Which is how you came to know about it.
- Cruciatus - There is another. The United Knights Alliance has suffered greatly from Void Energy in recent times. They will seek to eliminate it and any who make use of it, including your Empire.
- Helthrai - I appreciate the warning.
- Cruciatus - Whether you live or die, I care not. I was simply ordered by the Tyrant to inform you of this matter, and explain the true nature of Void Energy to you.
With that, the hologram abruptly shut off.
- Helthrai - What now!?
- Mortrig - Merely take our aid. We will give you battlestations to assist in the defense of your worlds. Further, the Director of Occult Operations has seen to it that Sirens be send to your planets to aid you against the Volver.
- Helthrai - I thank you and the Director both.
- Mortrig - Our only demand is that you make our enemies suffer.
- Helthrai - We will, I swear it on my life and the lives of my people.
Contact in a Time of WarEdit
A Hegemony Spaceship under Captain Vassilus just came back from raiding a Drodo Colony when they notice something new. It is the Helios I , the command ship of the Milky Way Expedition of the Troodontid Empire. Both spaceships made ready their shields and weapons before trying to make contact. The Troodontids and the Hegomy first talked about the current situation in the Milky Way Galaxy. The Hegemony warned the Troodontids not to get involved in the war if they don`t want to get destroyed or to fight alongside them. The Troodontids in return tried to convince them to make peace with the Drodo Empire and wanted them to disclose all facts because they had a bad feelling about the Hegemony`s statements. Vassilus threatned the Helios I and in the end started firing at the spaceships. The powerful plasma shieds of the Troodontid Spaceship held and the Helios I fired back with ion cannons that made the Hegemony spaceship`s shields crumble. The Hegemony made their tried to fire their own ion cannon against the Hlios I tto damage their shields, but before they could fire the Helios I had destroyed the cannon with several torpedos. The unprotected Hegemony Spaceships turned around and - under the fire of the Helios I which managed to damage several of their drives - jumped into hyperspace where the Helios I couldn`t follow it.
Clash of EmpiresEdit
The Hegemony fleet was avenging itself for its early military disasters after taking multiple Drodo worlds.
- Vassilius - Finally some real victories.
- Ulrac - You tell me.
Through probes and moles in the spy network the Grand Admiral laughed at the events.
- Vasillius - So Ulrac, are all the ships refitted with the new weapons and armor?
- Ulrac - Almost.
- Vassilius - Good, it is really turning the tide against the Drodo.
- Ulrac - Effective counters to their weapons.
The Grand Admiral laughed even more when he saw the almost total reliance on the ground on combat harvesters, while Vassilus spoke up.
- Vassilius - Those harvesters are sure darn efective. They were responsible for each success and marines were not used very much as opposed to before.
- Ulrac - *still laughing* I know! Once we refit our troops, will be unstopable.
Meanwhile a secret Dominatus Terpeshcoire however had begun selling special emp weapons to the Drodo which could possibly help stem the tide against harvesters, because the Tyranny didn't want the Hegemony to gain too much of an advantage. Instead she wanted it to be a killing ground for all and so the Drodo soon would have antiharvester robots with EMP weapons.
- Ulrac - I still think we shouldn't really on walkers that much, we could become reliant on them.
However his compaint was squashed by other officers who were too lazy and loved the walkers too much.
- Marius - I too, I am suspicous. The Tyranny got its name for a reason. I will not let us be reduced to a client state.
Meanwhile the Drodo were paying the Terpeshoire disguised businessmen very much for the walkers and money was flooding into the coffers of the Tyranny.
- Marius - So, we start limiting the use of walkers.
- Vassilius - We wouldn`t have this Viran bitch to deal with if we used walkers instead of supersoldiers?
- Marius - Well, I do agree Virian is a bitch,but I dont trust these walkers, or the people selling them, or the Tyranny in general.
- vasslius - Marius, you are crazy, we can worry about the Tyranny after this war. After this let's just use their tech to rip the Drodo apart.
Marius - Fine, but we are using them in limited numbers, no walker rushes and they'll be supported by our vehicles, our troops, our aircraft.
- Vassilius - Only in the operations under your control, our operations will be all of these miracle mechs!
- Marius - Miracle mechs? Are you freaking kidding me? But fine, I could care less. Surronded by idiots.
Then they exited hyperspace into a Drodo agriculture world that was responsible for much food production in the sector.
- Marius - Oh well, torching Drodo alwasy helps my mood.
This time the Drodo where more prepared there with around four-hundred ships.
- Bridge commander - Oh jeez, Vassilus, Ulrac, your done killing those other Drodo right?
- All three - Yes sir.
- Bridge commander - Then get over here, we have an issue.
The Drodo immediatly opened fire, destroying several ships in the first barrage.
- Marius - Well, those are the garbage frigates that went up. Gotta get around to decomissioning them. Open fire!
The Drodo still relentlessly shot down the Hegemony ships, buying time for the colony to be evacuated, along with any others within a large radius.
- Ulrac - Let's try out the new hyperlasers.
The lasers fired and melted through several drodo ships, opening up the civilian convoy to attack, but still more Hegemony ships where getting battered and more Drodo ships closed the gap, desperatly trying to protect the convoy and slowly fell back with the convoy.
- Ulrac - Uggh, just fire a fucking antiship misile, I dont freaking care.
- Marius - Why can't we just have a descivisve Victory! The Drodo keep pulling miracles from their asses!
The Drodo ships annilated several crusiers with railgun fire.
- Marius - You know what, ram them.
- Bridge officer - Sir?
- Marius - You heard me, fucking ram em, our ships are way bigger.
The Drodo ships viciously fought back, destroying many ships before the Hegemony ships could ram while about 70% of the civilians where out as well.
- Ulrac - *cracking knuckles* Right, experimental weapon time.
The patriot class proceded to rip a whole straight through drodo lines and the Drodo fell back, going into a full-tilt retreat along with any civilian ship. The tyranny spies on board looked at the massive ship simply awed.
Meanwhile, not far away a patrol of Troodontid Ships flew through space. Suddenly one of the officers registered a great many blips on the radar.
- Android - Commander , there are many Hegemony ships in front of us. What should we do?
- Troodontid Commander - All cruisers attack, what else.
The Grand Admiral looked angry as he spectated.
- Grand Admiral - The Mark 2 Leviathans will destroy this!
The Troodontid Ships joined the battle granting support for the Drodo.
- Vassalius - Not these guys again. Fuck it, planet bust this place and call it a day.
- Troodontid Commander - Full energy on the shields, then they won`t get through them.
Because of that the Drodo ships started to advance again. Just as thinsg seemed they couldn't get any worse for the Hegemony, a small fleet from Eranian Collectiev had picked up the distress signal send out by the Drodo civilians and came rushing in to aid them. At their head was special operations commander Kerrata Terstan, a highly capable individual and lauded operative.
- Terstan - You seem to be targetting civilian ships. Cease at once.
- Marius - Who are those guys!?
- Terstan - Us? We are the Eranian Colletive. I am She Who Is Fourth Capable, Kerrata Terstan.
- Marius - Argh, just attack them too! What does it matter at this point!?
- Drodo Commandant - Make a defennsive row around these newcomers, so that they can fire withput getting harmed.
And then the Drodos fired everything had: Railguns, antimatter missiles, heavy turbolaser batteries.
- Bridge officer - Evasive maneuvers!
The Hegemony returned fire upon the Drodo, breaking trough in some places to hit the Troodontids and the Waptoria. But then, dozens of ships with the emblem of the USF entered the battlefield.
- Marius - Where are all these damn ships coming from!? And where are the Mag'heli? They should've been here ages ago!
Meanwhile harvasters implanted themselves in some of the ships, brutally but slowly penetrating the hull armor. In order to counter their attacks, the Troodontids send out Android Starfighters. The harvesters clawed their way through the hulls of the non-Hegemony ships and soon the viscera of corpses could be seen floating in space. But then hundreds of android starfighters started to tear through the Harvasters, destroying one after the other. The Harvesters were prepared for this however and started using their tentacles to tear the attacking starfighters apart. Altough many starfighters were lost and the Harvesters had claimed a fearsome toll among the Troodontid ships, many more flew out of the Troodontid Ships as well as bombers which destroyed the remaining Harvasters. The Eranian cpiatial ship unleased its swarm of fighters and bombers, hoping to overwhelm the Hegemony completely, though these were easily destroyed by rows upon rows of the Hegemony's flak batteries. While the Hegemony was busy fighting with the ERanian Ships, the Troodontids send out Android Destroyers to destroy the Hegemony`s drives and more Eranian ships came as reinforcments.
- Marius - *Dissappointed* I though the harvesters would work better.
While the Drodo Ssips started battering the Hegemony fleet from the side, the Troodontids fired their the ion cannons in order to weaken their shields while the USF and Eranians focussed upon destroying the remaining Harvasters.
- Marius - This is Commander Marius to all units. Finish your bombing runs end then legg it. We'll call it a day.
Meanwhile Edelmut of the UFS had surveyed the battlefield.
- Edelmut - Well, you know what to do, fire containment against any ship that attack the Drodo. Other contact Drodo the ships, I want to know what the hell happens.
- Marius - Why don't our allies ever show up!? I swear, I will literally wreck the fuck out of those guys one day. Head for the nebulae and regroup there.
Then a Terpeshoire activated an unseen weapon on a Hegemony ship. It sent out special Harvesters into warpspace to intercept the civillians. The civillian ship who were thought safe started getting wrecked by combat harvesters and i the end the civillian convoy was completely and utterly wrecked. Drodo ships responded to the attacks on the civilians, trying to take out the harvesters and eventually resorting to boarding as many as possible to take them out. The Drodo watched in horror as in order to destroy the harvesters they had to destroy their ships. Edelmut watched civilian ships and shouted with all his fury.
- Edelmut - Savages! Attacking civilians! Fire!, demolish these ships and some contact Drodo!
The Combat Harvesters completely and utterly ruined the the food supplies and humanitarian aid on ships. The Drodo captain sighed and gave his order.
- Drodo Commandant - Destroy any effected ships. There's nothing we can do
And although the harvesters were soon all destroyed they had wrecked incredible damage on the convoy everyone had worked so hard to protect. Viran could hear the screams of children in warpspace.
- Child - *panicking*Mommy, what's happening?
USF's ships fired their railguns and tons of projectiles struck the Hegemony ships. The Grand Admiral thought this was getting too one sided too and ordered the Khilai Empire to enter on the side of the Hegemony. Right on que, the Khilai fleets, led by Kaz Herubrim, warped in.
- Marius - An ally, finally, it has been four on one this whole battle.
- Edelmut - Your allies are the ones attacking innocent civilians outside of battle zone, you know.
- Herubrim - The Hungering Maw demands tribute. Khilai, attack!
Right after, the Mag'heli fleet of Controller M'kras finally started streaming in, flanking the Hegemony from enemy fire. More ships from both the Khilai and the Mag'heli warped next to to the Patriot class dreadnought.
- Marius - Regroup and counter!
The forces of the Federation of Species looked at these new enemies, and through the sixth sense Edelmut knew something was wrong. More Drodo ships arrived, they where determined to hold back the enemy.
- Troodontid Commander - All Starfighters: return to your ships. Full energy on shields, make ready for impacts.
- M'kras - Talk less, fight more, or I'll have my Brutes make you.
- Drodo Commandant - Shut up, M'kras. All ships fire at will.
- Terstan - Eranians, show them what you've got.
- Troodontid Commander - We will use our shields to protect you, you take out the enemy, OK?
- Drodo Commandant - Understood.
Drodo starships came up from behind and deactivated there engines when they rammed.
- Edelmut - All the ships: attack the Khilai crafts, address one of the ships and the object of obtaining all possible information.
- Herubrim - You think you can defeat us? We are annointed by the Mungering Maw itself! Trust in the Void my soldiers!
Then his ships got between the Troodontid battle lines, right in the thick of it, and unleashed a deadly barrage of photon torpedoes ad proton missiles.
- Marius - All units, prepare for boarding actions, Ground Commander Ammox, you are in command.
The ships took a lot of damage, but continued to fire none the less.
- Troodontid Commander - Send the boading androids out. Welcome, esteemed enforcer, between our ships, and now: die!
Luckily, the sturdy design of the Khilai fleet meant that the death threat of the Troodontid commander was premature. The Hegemony and Mag'heli swooped in, guns blazing to relive the Khilai. Soon though, the Hegemony's flagship shook.
- Marius - Ammox, what happened?
- Ammox - Thrusters are fried!
- Marius - Ammox, we can`t reach you right now!
- Ammox - Thats fine, Ill just pillage some cabins!
- Marius - You need backup. I'll send in supersoldiers and suicide troops.
Meanwhile, Boarding Androids landed on the Mag'heli cruisers. The Brutes who patrolled their hallways fought ferociously, but they couldn`t take out the endless stream of Battle Androids. One after the other fell in the Android`s fire. The Androids slowly fought their way to the bridges. Once there though, the Brute Captains teleported away to the secure dreadnought of M'kras and detonated their own ships, uncaring about the drafted soldiers aboard.
- Drodo Commandant - That's it, there getting there asses kicked, send in space marines!
While the Federal forces had gathered sufficient data from enemy ships. Many dozens of pods flew across space and landed on the surface of the Khilai ships, who were now exposed. Space Marines marched out in armoured spacesuits and armed with powerful gauss rifles.
- M'kras - Counter that. Commander Marius, do send backup.
Backup from the Hegemony and Mag'heli arrived to help the beleaguered Khilai.
- Hegemony Commando - Forward supersoldiers, death or victory!
- Brute - Controller M'kras says fight! We fight!
Hegemony Supersoldier clashed with Drodo Space Marine, fighting a deadly stalemate in the hulls of ships. Meanwhile, the Androids had reached the bridge of a Khilai spaceship. They placed explosives on the bridge and were teleported out of the spaceship right before the bridge exploded. Then getting faster with every second the spaceship was pulled towards the planet and in the end crushed into the planet`s surface. Meanwhile Herubrim had suited up and now joined the battle personally.
- Herubrim - We will give them battle, and we will give them death!
But the Drodo took advanced tactics and took cover. At the same time Edelmut read the data his expression turned into a sneer. On the flagship one marksman shot at Herubrim's head, denting a hole into his helmet. He merely laughed.
- Herubrim - You thought that would do anything? Our armor is Void-hardened, Drodo. In the Void we trust.
- Hegemony suicide trooper - Hey Drodo! Let's see how smug you are with a pound of explosive shoved down your throat!
The insane soldiers ran forward, blades out, explosives ready. The Drodo soldier managed to jump away just in time. In space, the Troodontid ships concentrated their fire on always one Hegemony ship, and slowly destroyed one after the other. Marius was growing frustrated.
- Marius - Break their shields. I don't care how you do it, make them feel the very oxygen get torn out of their lungs.
- M'kras - Brutes, make it happen.
- Herubrim - And in falling so, our foes will feel the power of the Void!
- Edelmut - Send a message to the Drodo, to evacuate the area and prepare the cannon hypermatter.
- Space Marine Captain - No, we'll stay back! All other ships, get the hell outta here!
Supersoldiers procede to rip enemy soldiers apart with their bare hands in close quarters. Two other space marines gunned down the supersoldiers and proceeded to shoot down several other troopers. While the most powerful weapon of Edelmut prepared to destroy the enemy's troops were located around the USF, the general contacted the Federation, so he send a message to his senate.
- Edelmut - Edelmut to the Senate, we return to the base.
Now the firepower of the Eranians concentrated on the Mag'heli Ships, like the Hegemy`s one fell after the other. The Drodo focused their attention on the Hegemony`s ships.
- Drodo Commandant - Can't leave yet! USF captain! Fire that cannon first!
- Edelmut - This is worse than you think, Drodo, retire and regroup, or the dragons of war will come to obliterate us all ...
- Drodo Commandant - Can't go yet, we have to hold'em off! I'm not losing an inch to these bastards!
But the Troodontid Commander reassured the Drodo Commandant.
- Troodontid Commander - Leave that to me and my ships, you regroup and then help me.
So the Commandant sighed and thought it over.
- Drodo Commandant - Right. All ships, fall back and regroup. Our allies can hold them.
At the same time Edelmut pushed the button and the hypermatter cannon shot. Then everything went white and the Federation fleet retreated to neutral ground. Brutes roared, swinging wirldy arround as the cannon shot blinded them. The Khilai, in their heavy armor and reïnforced helmets, were better protected, but couldn't give orders to the maddened Brutes. M'kras growled in frustration, while Herubrim only barely escaped the explosion unharmed and was picked up by a tractor beam.
- M'kras - This did not go as planned! We must escape, now!
- Herubrim - Agreed. Our fleet is damaged, as is that of the Hegemony, and that of M'kras barely exists anymore.
- Troodontid Commander - Now concentrate our fire on their flag ship. Without it, they will be headless.
- Terstan - Eranians, fire at their drives.
Now both Troodontid and Eranians fired all they got and one drive after the other exploded. The ships weren't destroyed, but they could neither flee nor move. Because of that, all Troodontid ships with damaged shields retired, but most remained with full shields. Then they started to take out the enemy's weapons one after the other. One of the retreating Troodontid Cruisers was destroyed by a last volley from the Hegemony, but all Troodontids onboard were transported onto the remaining ships. Marius could only fume as he saw the Drodo and their allies warp away while his fleet and those he had allied with were drifting impotently in the void of space.
- Marius - *Furiously* This will not stand, Drodo. We will get you back for this.
The Beginning of Eternal WarEdit
Imperator Caligustus of the Imperium of War reviewed the footage enforcer Herubrim of the Khilai Empire had send him. He smirked. Neither the Hegemony nor their Drodo allies suspected anything yet. It had, of course, been advantageous that the Mag'heli had showed up when they did, but then again the Imperium had made certain they were delayed as much as possible in hyperspace. His revelries were interrupted by a communications link from the Drakodominatus Tyranny. Caligustus pressed the rune and a hologram of Mortrig Malevon appeared.
- Caligustus - Yes, yes, I am aware of our success. If that was what you wanted to contact me for, there is no need.
- Mortrig - Mind your tone, Imperator. It is not what I am here for. Indeed, I am here to assign you to your own combat zone.
- Caligustus - Finally! My troops have grown restless! And my target is..?
- Mortrig - The Scientific Combine of Nakeimato. They are neutral so far, but attacking them is certain to draw your old foes, the Waptoria Alliance of Species, into this war.
- Caligustus - As you wish then! FOR WAR ETERNAL!
Caligustus assembled a War-Imperial armada and took off to Nakeimato space. One of his adoptive sons, Warmaster Hannilius, was with him.
- Hannilius - *In hyperspace* My Imperator, we will hit Nakeimato in the next half minute.
- Caligustis - No. Drop out now.
- Hannilius - Then the Waptoria can catch up to us more easily.
- Caligustus - That is exactly why. Nakeimato reïnforcemenst will not reach us, while we can pick off the Waptoria at our leisure.
- Hannilius - As you wish, my Imperator. Disengage hyperdrives! All ships, prepare for battle!
The War-Imperial armada dropped out at the edge of the Nakeimato system. Nothing happened.
- Caligustus - The Waptoria are cloaked, in all likelihood. Advance at cruising speed. I want them to think we have fallen into their trap.
- Hannilius - Full speed ahead, legionaries! That way is battle!
The War-Imperial armada was indeed being observed by a Waptorian fleet. Their commander, Andokav'r, frowned.
- Andokav'r - A pity these warmongers have found us here. Let them advance a litle longer, then engage the enemy.
He waited until the War-Imperial armada has cleared the comet belt, then signalled.
- Andokav'r - Now!
At once, the Waptorian ships opened fore upon the Imperium of War. Caligustus, of course, had already readied his ships for imminent combat, so they quickly turned and engaged the surprised Waptorian fleet.
- Andokav'r - Engage cloaking, Waptoria. Disengage and regroup at a further range.
- Hannilius - COME BACK HERE, COWARDS!
- Andokav'r - As you wish. We are in position. Decloak and open fire.
Again a barrage of fire struck the War-Imperial armada, though this time they took some damage. The Imperium of War lacked the long-range capacities of the Waptoria Alliance of Species, so they had to come to their foes. While the heavy armor of the Imperium made up for it, it could, in this instance, not do so completely.
- Caligustus - Faster! Re-engage NOW!
With the full fury of their battle-rage behind them, the War-Imperial legionaires put the engines of their ships into overdrive. Though a dangerous maneuver, it paid off, as they reached the Waptoria faster than the latter predicted. With the comet field at their backs and the Imperium of War at their front, the long-range warfare that the Waptoria relied so much upon had been rendered by the military genius of Caligustus. The Imperator allowed himself a smile.
- Caligustus - We have them now! Warmaster, relieve your legion of its anger. Board the enemy. Leave none alive.
- Hannilius - FOR WAR ETERNAL!
- Andokav'r - Biotics, to the hull. Repel any invaders. I will be there shortly.
War-Imperial boarding craft were lauched, but suddenly destroyed in a brilliant explosion.
Hannilius - HOW!?
His answer soon became clear as a Nakeimato fleet emerged from the darkness of space. It was the Nakeimato. Their commander, Kage Senzo, smaled serenely. He heard the battle and knew it was going well, but could not see it. For Kage Senzo was blind. Kage stood tall, but slim. Painfully so. The clothes he wore hung off of his lank and pale body. He resembled a long disembodied ghost, a peaceful spirit of times gone by, all made stranger by the patterned bandages across his eyes. He was one of the Scientific Combine of Nakeimato, yet, he was definitely not a Nakeimato. He couldn't be farther from. His race was a limited one created by the Nakeimato, and subsequently abandoned when defects became apparent. He was a marvel among his already sterile and doomed race. His stark white hair hung loosely off of his head, messily put as if he had not a care in the world about it.
- Kage Senzo - Fear not, Waptoria, for the High Druid sees all. These marauders will be confronted and destroyed.
The Nakeimato engaged the war-Imperial armada, drawing them away from the Waptorian fleet.
- Kage Senzo - Now then, I believe you have been given enough space?
- Andokav'r - Indeed. Waptoria, fire everything you have at these Dragowar.
The Waptoria and Nakeimato fired upon the War-Imperial armada in tandem. One by one, the War-Imperial ships fell to the allied battlegroup. The Imperium of War fought valiantly to the end, until only Caligustus' flagship remained.
- Caligustus - That was an excellent play and a good battle. I am satisfied here. Retreat.
On a outer DTM planet, a freighter left the planets atmosphere. Unknowing to the freighter, the Sindar Dominion had sent a raiding ship to intercept and raid the freighter. So the ship raided the freighter ship, and killed everyone on board. However, before the captain was killed, he pressed a alarm which alerted the TSF (The police force of the DTM). The TSF sent 5 patrol ships containing 40 TSF SWAT members total, to the freighter ship. The TSF SWAT managed to capture 1 Sindar Trooper, however, when the rest of the TSF SWAT surrounded the main party of Sindar, they suicide bombed the area, killing everyone in the room. After the remaining TSF SWAT brought the ship to the planet, and the trooper detained, a massive fleet of Sindar ships entered the planet's system. The commander of the Sindar fleet, requested to meet the president. After the Fleet Commander of the fleet met the President, he said to the president that there was a religious artifact on the south pole of the planet. So, after that, the Fleet Commander and the President went to the religious artifact, which the Sindar were already excavating. The "artifact" was really a huge structure, which contained info on a ancient race, apparently valuable to the Sindar. So, the Commander and the President, after a few days, went into the now (mostly) excavated structure. When the two were in however, a DTM Army Recruit got nervous and shot a Sindar Trooper. This caused the Sindar Fleet to begin bombarding the structure. The President managed to escape before the structure collapsed, but the Fleet Commander died. After this, a battle for the planet ensued, which ultimately ended up with the Sindar Fleet retreating but completely charring the planet in the process. After this, the President went to the capital planet, Mariamar of the DTM. There, in a emergency meeting with the senate, announced the declaration of war between the DTM and the Sindar dominion.
Chasing the VoidEdit
What returned from Khilai space was a shadow of the mighty United Knights Alliance fleet that had left. Kyaan's ship limped to the Waptorian drydock, where specialised bacterial mats set to work patching it up. Shortly after, Kyaan Desaa, the Knight Commander and regent of the Volver Empire left his ship, coming face-to-face with commandant Andokav'r of the Waptoria.
- Andokav'r - I take it that your investigation of thr Khilai Empire ended in hostilities.
- Kyaan - Those damnable Void-users! They attacked us before we could even properly open communications.
- Andokav'r - And you lost.
- Kyaan - There was no way we could win against those overwhelming odds. But we did confirm one thing.
- Andokav'r - What may that be?
- Kyaan - Your detectors were correct. Those Khilai do indeed use Void Energy.
- Andokav'r - Then what will you do?
- Kyaan - I've already made the call for more rïnforcements. This is but a temporary respite to get my fleet refitted, then we wil strike again. And this time, it will be the United Knights Alliance who will have the overwhelming odds.
A short silence fell, then Andokav'r gestured Kyaan inside.
- Andokav'r - We need to talk.
- Kyaan - About what? You have seen what the Void can do. You know we need to stop any that use it.
- Andokav'r - I am aware. And yet, you need to call off your own crusade.
Kyaan crossed his arms.
- Kyaan- Why?
Space warped as the reïnforcements from the United Knights Alliance jumped into the system.
- Andokav'r - We need you here more urgently. With the Imperium of War on the prowl, we cannot protect Nakeimato alone. The Khilai Empire is already well-established here, and has only reacted to te plight of their allies so far. They can be dealt with at any time of our choosing, but the Nakeimato possess only their homeworld as of yet. If it is taken, they can be rendered extinct...easily. And if they are gone, they are gone forever.
Kyaan's expression briefly turned to sadness at the prospect, before becoming frighteningly resolute again.
- Kyaan - I am sorry. I have sworn to Valishar Brygon that I would deal with the Void werever it occured. I am not about to go back on that pledge just now. Not even for the Nakeimato.
Kyaan looked Andokav'r in the eye, then turned around for his repaired ship.
- Kyaan - Good day.
As he watched the United Knights Alliance leave again, Andokav'r felt that only one word could accurately describe the situation.
- Andokav'r - ...Madness.
Two Helios Class Ships approached the black hole. It had to be a wormhole. Hopefully it would lead directly in Hegemony or War-Imperial Territory. Two unknown ships were approaching the Troodontid ships from the black hole.
Troodontid Captain - Unknown ships, activate shields.
When close enough one of the unknown ships hailed the Troodontids, so they answered.
Troodontid Captain - We are the Troodontids. We are pleased to meet you, but who are you?
It was quiet for some time, but then the Troodontids heard a painful shrieking. Visual channels were also opened.
Troodontid Captain - What was that?
Dominion Commander - You have heard the song of the Gods.
Troodontid Captain - The what?!
Dominion Commander - Open your minds, our captain wants to speak to you.
Troodontid Captain - We won't allow anybody to speak in our minds. Let him talk to us through you.
A tall humanoid stood up in the unknown ship's bridge. Troodontids could hear someone speaking in their minds.
Troodontid Captain - Leave.
Dominion Captain - It was our song, the Song of Thérenians. We are not able to communicate any other way.
Troodontid Captain - What now, gods or Thérenian?
Dominion Captain - We are their gods.
Troodontid Captain - You claim yourself to be a god?
Dominion Captain - We uplifted them, gave them weapons to destroy their enemies.
Troodontid Captain - You are no gods even if you do so!
Dominion Captain - Title of a god is something that they gave to us, we did not make them believe so.
Troodontid Captain - Why don't you make them clear that you are no gods?
Dominion Captain - Everyone is allowed to worship whoever they want. You if anyone should know this. We have watched your species evolve, Troodontid and we have seen how you executed this.
Troodontid Captain - But why don't you allow them to know the truth? Why don't you allow them not to be your slaves?
Dominion Captain - Slaves? Cri'loar are not slaves. They are a proud member of the Thérenian Dominion! Tell me would a slave become an Empress?
Troodontid Captain - Anyone who believes in a false god is a slave.
Dominion Captain - We did try to tell them that we are not gods a century ago. They did not listen. And what is false to you is holy to some.
Troodontid Captain - Maybe you should try again?
Dominion Captain - We have. Yet again we have failed. We don't have a god complex like some.
Troodontid Captain - Are you sure about that? We - Troodontids - believe in no gods, maybe we don't understand it. But how can a species believe in something as a god that is not even immortal.
Dominion Captain - We saved them from technological stagnation. And we don't see ourselves as gods, they do. Nor do we believe in gods.
Troodontid Captain - Maybe you are right.
Dominion Captain - You said before that you wanted me to leave your mind. Ironic, as we are here to ask you to leave our territory.
Troodontid Captain - Really ironic. Before we leave, we want to ask you where this wormhole leads.
Dominion Captain - Milky Way. Our Grand Admiral is on his way to bring Dominion there.
Troodontid Captain - Where exactly?
Dominion Captain - Eagula Region.
Troodontid Captain - No, to whose territory does it lead?
Dominion Captain - We are unsure. But our scouts report battles near between two empires. One of which I think was called Hegemony.
Troodontid Captain - Then we wanted to ask if you please would give us free passage through that wormhole. Since you said you watched us - what every empire we meet seems to say - you should know that we are in war with the Hegemony.
Dominion Captain - Invalid reason. The wormhole is under Dominion rule. Only those with clearance from the Empress herself are allowed to enter.
Troodontid Captain - And how do we get this.
Dominion Captain - You can't. Only Dominion captains can get the clearance. You are not Dominion, yet.
Troodontid Captain - And will never be. But there is always another way. Is there anything you need. Ships, metals, food?
Dominion Captain - Only one thing. Your death!
On that the Dominion ships attacked the Troodontid, but their weapons were taken by the Troodontid shields easily. On the bridge of a Azrael-class ship the Dominion captain watched the situation.
Troodontid Captain - Return the fire.
Dominion Captain - Shields are no match for us. Fire the weapon!
Azrael-class fired a shield disabler at one Troodontid ship, but this was taken as well because it only worked on normal shields, not the special technology of the Troodontids.
Dominion Captain - Hmm... If breaking them doesn't work, then we will outlive them.
The Troodontids fired ion cannons in order to disable their opponents' shields.
Dominion Captain - Using our own weaponry against us. Smart, but not useful.
The plasma torpedoes had let the shield get stronger and made it glow. And had set it back to its beginning heating level of zero. The quantum torpedo in return had heated the shields more than any weapon before. Azrael-class continued to fire at the ships with quantum torpedoes, but this time the ships were prepared and managed to escape the torpedoes. Azrael-class used tractor beam to pull one of the ships closer and then fired quantum torpedoes at it. The shields were now heated even more. meanwhile the other Helios Ship came from behind and fired ion cannons directly at the drives, deactivating them. Although the Azrael-class was now trapped, it still managed to cause hull damage to the ship that it had on tractor beam. The shields were now down, the nearly impossible had happened. The other Helios-class instead managed to get that close to the Azrael-class that it was inside the shields. Azrael-class fired one last torpedo at the nearly destroyed ship, causing it to explode. Before the ship exploded the Troodontids were transported on to the other ship. The other Helios class sent out the android bombers to take care of the weapons while it targeted the command bridge. Azrael-class's captain realizing that the other Helios-class was going to destroy it began to retreat from the battle. Azrael-class was still slow as it hadn't still regained full power to its drives and the Troodontid Ship was still blocking the shields and managed to get itself in a good position for firing torpedoes and then it fired and caused the command bridge to explode. Rest of the ship soon exploded with it. With the Dominion ships defeated the Troodontids now returned to Raptura to tell the others about the possibility of repairing the shields with plasma during battle.
A Kraken-class was approaching Théras, the homeworld of Thérenian Dominion. When close enough to the planet it hailed the flagship of the planet's blockade.
Dominion Admiral - Unknown ship, you have violated our laws by entering our territory without any permission. Justify your actions.
Kraken AI - We are the Drakodominatus Tyranny. We wish to speak to your leader.
Dominion Admiral - We can arrange a meeting between our Empress and whoever is in command of your ship.
Kraken AI - Where will the meeting take place?
Dominion Admiral - On the surface. We will give you the exact coordinates.
Kraken AI - Waiting for coordinates.
Dominion Admiral - Coordinates sent, you are allowed to beam down to the planet.
The Kraken's commanding officer Wolframicht Stahl beamed down to the planet, where the Empress S'hin Tl'ara was waiting for him already.
Stahl - I am Honor Guard Wolframicht Stahl of the Drakodominatus Tyranny. I have been sent here to discuss your war against the Troodontid Empire.
S'hin Tl'ara - Yes, what about it? If its about our justifications on attacking them, then I'll have you know that we are only concerned about the safety of our people.
Stahl - Nothing like that, in fact we are pleased of this. We have noticed your war with them and have come here to ask for a alliance with your empire. You will have the Tyranny's, Khilai's and Imperium of War's full support in your war against them. Also you will have all the possible info on Troodontid positions gathered by our spy network.
S'hin Tl'ara - I'm intrigued. And what do you want in return for all this.
Stahl - Only that you will continue your war and aid the our allies, like the Khilai. You can also aid the Imperium of War in their own conflicts, one of which is actually against the Troodontid Empire. We will be giving more info as we gather it.
S'hin Tl'ara - And where do these conflicts take place?
Stahl - In Milky Way, the Imperium has already suffered a few losses there against its enemies.
S'hin Tl'ara - The Milky Way? One of our fleets is currently heading towards it. I will inform Grand Admiral La'isran about our agreement. And we will also fight the Troodontids here in Cyrannus.
Stahl - Excellent. I'm happy to see that we have come to an agreement.
S'hin Tl'ara - If that was all I must return to my duties.
The empress left the room to attend to other business. Stahl also returned to his ship. A new and powerful alliance had been formed.
Dominion fleet was nearing Raptura. As the Dominion entered the Troodontid homesystem the flagship of the fleet hailed the Troodontid fleet protecting Raptura.
Dominion Grand Admiral - You will pay for your crimes against the Dominion.
Troodontid Admiral - What crimes? So far you were the ones to attack us.
Dominion Grand Admiral - Entering our territory is one of them, destroying an escaping ship is another one.
Troodontid Admiral - Destroying one of our ships is an even greater crime for us.
Dominion Grand Admiral - Maybe it is. But still you didn't justify yourselves entering our territory and planning to use our wormhole to fight your enemies, our current allies!
Troodontid Admiral - I see. We offered you something, you attacked. That wasn't nice.
Dominion Grand Admiral - We know of your war against Imperium of War. And what offered will not make us betray our allies.
Troodontid Admiral - You didn't say they were your allies, we would have understood that. You would still be neutral in this war, as we should be now.
Dominion Grand Admiral - They weren't our allies by then. But they are now. And you were trying use our wormhole to get to them.
Troodontid Admiral - At that time. We are not interested in that wormhole anymore
Dominion Grand Admiral - That might be true. But we are still interested in destroying you for the ones that we lost in that battle and for Tyranny.
Troodontid Admiral - Tyranny? Drakodominatus Tyranny?
Dominion Grand Admiral - Oh, yes.
Troodontid Admiral - Traitors! Alright, leave our orbit. We have to prepare for war.
Dominion Grand Admiral - You can't threaten me! I am the Praetor of the Thérenian Dominion! And your worlds will fall to us. For the glory of Dominion, for the empress!
At that the large Dominion Fleet opened fire on the Troodontid fleet but it was as usual no match for their shields. Troodontids fired ion cannons to weaken their enemy's shields. The ships began to fire quantum torpedoes at the Troodontid. But this time they weren't as effective because as soon as one ship's shield was hitten by a quantum torpedo, it was repaired with a plasma weapon of another Troodontid ship. Dominion ships began targeting Troodontid weapon systems, in order to disable their weaponry.
Troodontid Admiral - We could end this battle by luring them in our defenses without further loses.
Instantly the fleet started to move to the planets surface, passing through the defenses unharmed. The enemy's ships would have to follow them in order to continue attacking.
Praetor - Cowards! Going to the surface to hide. What a show of weakness.
Troodontid Admiral - Then hunt us down!
Praetor - Thanks to the information given to us by the Imperium of War we know of your defences on the surface.
Troodontid Admiral - Yes, but they are outdated.
The Dominion sent a few Praetor-class and launched drop pods to the surface. While most drop pods reached the surface where they were already expected by androids, none of the Praetor-classes managed to get through the mushrooms. Android Gunships were send out to take out the remaining drop pods
Praetor - Safest approach for this is to bombard the planet from space. No need to hunt the ships down.
Troodontid Admiral - Activate planetary shields, then they will have to get to us in order to fight.
As the planetary shield came online, the Dominion ships remained in the orbit of the planet. The Troodontids started to fire at the spaceships in the orbit, while their fire was taken by the shield structures on the planet's surface. The Praetor hailed the Troodontid ships.
Praetor - You have fought impressively today. But I have something to ask you. Let me speak to your leader.
TroodontidAI - You can talk over a hologram.
A hologram of President Draicon appears on the Praetor's bridge.
Draicon - You wanted to talk?
Praetor - You must be the president. I am here to tell you that we will remain in orbit. Tell your men also that they should stop using all their ships' energy on trying to destroy us from the surface, you aren't hitting anything.
Draicon - Oh, I don't worry. We know what we are doing
Praetor - Fine then, we are coming down. And then you should say goodbye to your planet, as I will personally turn it to a wasteland!
Draicon - Good luck with that.
Troodontid began sending drones at the Dominion ships, trying to deactivate their shields. Praetor's ship began to descend to the planet while taking heavy damage from the Troodontid. As it was near enough to the planet, Praetor gave the order to overload the ship's core, causing it to explode in a massive blast of energy. The nearby area was turned into a lifeless wasteland.
Draicon - We have no choice. Let no other ship get down to the surface. There were already no living beings in this region , but we cant allow them to do this near a forest, city or swamp
The rest of the Dominion fleet watched in horror as their Praetor perished in few seconds. Devastated by the loss most of the surviving fleet escaped the system but those who remained surrendered to the Troodontid.
Draicon - Alright, capture them. Kill all Thérenians or put them into prison. But the others may stay alive.
Most of the fleet followed the Dominion's fleet and managed to destroy several of their ships. Those that survived warped out of the system and back to Dominion's territory. Thérenian Dominion had suffered a major defeat. Loss of the Praetor caused a massive moral loss in the Dominion. But a storm was rising far away from Cyrannus.
Battle of the BlockadeEdit
Following the War-Imperial attack upon Nakeimato, the Waptoria Alliance of Species had withdrawn all their forces to the system and systems nearby, forming an inpenetrable bulwark. With the United Knight Alliance chasing after the Khilai Empire, this left their supply lines in great peril. Supply had instead fallen on the Grand Republic of Tyris Major. The Tyranny had taken full advantage of it, using Terpeschoires to mislead the Galactic protection Agency into believing that the Grand Republic was not transporting supplies to the Waptoria, but a superweapon known as the Spear of the Apocalypse to the UKA to xenocide the Khilai with. There was no way the GPA would let this stand...
Commanded by King Lavern, the GRTM fleet moved to a wormhole connecting to the Katar Sector. He was quite surpirised when a full GPA fleet came through the wormhold and took a defensive stance around it. He was contacted by a muscular Cathonian. This was Canu sy Dan.
- Canu sy Dan - All GRTM ships, halt. We have information that you are carrying a superweapon, the Spear of the Apocalypse with you.
- Lavern - This is bollocks! Why would we do such a thing?
- Canu sy Dan - Numerous anonymous sources from within your empire have reported the same thing. They all report the same thing. It cannot be a coincidence.
- Lavern - The flaming pits if I know. We are transporting food and suplies to an ally here. Let us pass.
- Canu sy Dan - You shall not. Not until you allow every ship of yours to be searched.
- Lavern - That would take too much time. Look, tough guy, we're not on an aggressive mission. All ships move ahead.
- Canu sy Dan - That is not for you to decide. Open fire.
Cathonian and Skarling ships streaked forwards. Meanwhile, the Duthidanian ships, though present, remained hidden in a nearby asteoid belt, disguised as debris. Lavern pushed his ships forwards. Numbers were not on his side, but it appeared to him that the Grand Republic was slightly more advanced. Especially the Cathonians did not seem to be all that well adapted at space combat. Such perceptions were quickly blown away when a number of massive torpedoes rocketed his ship. They had penetrared deeply but not exploded.
Then the torpedoes opened, regurgitating heavily armed Cathonian boarders. They might not have been ace pilots, but were butal in close quarters, easily snapping the bones of the avian Violaven and carilagious S'actha. Lavern watched in slight amazament as they went up against his fellow Lavatufts, seemingly unafraid. His soliders readied their flamethrowers and unleased deadly gouts of fire, but the armor of the Cathonians protected them well enough and they simply charged through. The Lavatuft king felt a wrench in his rocky gut as he watched a Cathonian ram a Lavatuft against a wall and gore the lithoid upon his horns. That was it. He would repel them himself.
Lavern quickly dressed in his armor, grabbed his thermal hammer, and charged down the hallways of the ship, towards the Cathonian beachhead. They would not get any further. They must not. With a roar of unbridled indignation, Lavern belched forth a great gout of flame. His was of biological origin and much fiercer, this time ininerating the Cathonian vanguard. But there were more.
- Lavern - Rally to me, brave soliders of the Grand Republic!
The wall of Cathonians parted, revealing Canu sy Dan in his full panoply of war.
- Canu sy Dan - I shall make this quick.
- Lavern - So shall I.
The two giants charged at one another, grappling and striking wherever they could. But Lavern, due to his volatile and superheated body, eventually got the advantage. Canu sy Dan released his grip and drew a durable, two-handed sword as Lavern readied his thermal hammer for a second bout. Just then, more rounds hit the ship. The deck broke apart and both sides were seperated. Getting to his feet, Lavern saw Canu sy Dan make a respectful gesture towards him as the light of teleportation started to surround him. Then, with a flash and a gust of air, the assailants were gone.
- Lavern - Status report!
- S'actha Operator - We have advanced to the proximity of the wormhole. Shall I contact the Waptoria?
- Lavern - Do it. I do not know for how much this respite will last.
He hurried back to the command room, where he witnessed Violaven engineers busy at work with their fold-tech. Finally, they established a connection, but what Lavern saw disconcerned him. He saw fire. Normally he'd quite like the sight of it as a native of a vocvanic world, but fire had no place in the ships of the Waptoria. Neither, for that matter, did hostile robots.
- Lavern - This is Lavern of the Grand Republic of Tyris Major! Can anyone hear me out there?
A Waptorian Biotic entered the sight of the screen, shooting at a robotic assailant.
- Biotic - Lavern of the Grand Republic, we are under attack!
- Lavern - By the Galactic Protection Agency?
- Biotic - A part! The Skarling are taking away our Bio-Wards!
The scene became clearer as Skarling robots advanced into view.
- Skarling - Desist. Your Bio-Tropies will be taken care of.
- Biotic - They are not our trophies! They are our treasured creators. We live to serve them; they give us purpose.
- Skarling - Non-affirmative. Organics cannot pamper other oganics. Desist. We shall pamper you as well.
In the background, screams could be heard as Skarling robots dragged away Waptorian Bio-Wards. Biotics futilely tried to stop them.
- Biotic - We will not! We have protected these individuals since their birth. You cannot take them!
- Skarling - Resistance is impolite. Terminal pampering protocols are in effect.
A hail of taser fire hit both the Biotics and the terminal on the Waptorian side. Static filled the GRTM command room.
- Lavern - This is bad. Get this thing back online.
- S'actha Operator - Sir, these asteroids...they appear to be jamming us.
Lavern peered out, the fire in his body suddenly diminishing with fear.
- Lavern - Those are no asteroids.
One by one, the Duthidanian electronic attack ships discarded their disguises. Behind them, a small group of combat recon ships also moved closer, jamming the GRTM fleet.
- Lavern - Target those ships and we can get through the wormhole!
- S'actha Operator - You heard the man!
The GRTM fleet gave it everything they got, barrelling though the Cathonian fleet at great risk for themselves to pick off the Duthidania one by one. While excellent electronic attack ships, the Duthinanian fleet was, combat recon ships aside, not equipped for direct engagements. Even the combat recon ships eventually warped away after concentrated fire was directed their way. Behind them though, the Cathonians, reïnforced by a couple of Skarling ships, were closing in.
- Lavern - Quickly now!
And they were though. Wrecks, both Waptorian and Skarling, hung in the void on the other side, though the robots seemed to have called off their attack once the Grand Republic hit the wormhole. They could, at long last, deliver their supplies to the Waptoria. But with the Galactic Protection Agency blockading the wormhole from the other side, they could not go back...
Another AttemptEditCaligustus looked it the War-Imperial feet. The fleet moved to a lone Troodontid colony, and attacked without warning.
The War-Imperial fleet moved towards a lesser important mining colony, but nevertheless they send out several ships to defend the planet. The ships were huge, but after the first shock the defendors had formated a blockade with maximal power on their shields.
Anger-Class fighters moved in. They were smaller than the rest, but still deadly. Among them were the backs, but huge Rage Class warship. The Imperial ships fired, but their weapons meant hardly any harm to the Troodontid Shields. The even larger Fury-Class Missle Cruisers moved in, and engaged the fleet. The Troodontid's ships where already engaged in battle, so they couldn`t do anything when some of the Anger- and Rage-Class Ships suddenly descended towards the planet. The Drone Defences managed to destroy them, but they had already released Legionnaires on the planet.The Androids were teleported to the surface near the approaching Imperial Army. The Legionaries charged towards the androids, and trieed to fight them with melee, but the androids started firing instantly driving some Legionaires back, but most continued to charge. When the first rows of the androids, the front rows took their melee weapons and started to fight against them. Meanwhile the Hailfire Androids send missiles into their enemy`s army. Nevertheless the Legionaires still managed to hold them off, due to their
To make sure his campaign succeed, Caligustus had send one of his Warmasters, Displasmius the Charger, down, so he and his personal legion moved to the mines. Eight duble laser cannons shot at anything in its range, killing any approaching enemy. They killed several Legionaries, but when Displasmius fired his chain lightning cannon, he managed to destroy one of them. With one gone, the others could easily be destroyed, because they couldn`t kill all approaching enemys in time. Several Berserkers attacked and destroyed the mines and mining androids.
Meanwhile the Troodontids started to transport the remains of the destroyed spaceships into their cargo holds in order to analyze the ships technologies to create more effective weapons against them.
On the edge of Eagula Region a small fleet belonging to an interstellar empire that had just invented faster-than-light travel was approaching a newly discovered black hole that was thought to be a wormhole by the empire's leading scientists.
Captain - This discovery will greatly advance our progression. In time we will become a great empire dedicated to its people and allies.
Ensign - Sir, our radars are saying that someone or something is approaching us from the black hole.
Captain - What is it?
Ensign - Unknown. Only thing we know is that there are many of them and they're approaching fast.
At that a massive fleet entered from the wormhole.
Captain - By the gods. Aliens! We have been blessed this day. Are we able to communicate with them?
Ensign - We could hail them but I don't think they would understand us.
Captain - Do it still. We would never know if they had translators on their ship.
But before they could hail the unknown ships they were hailed by them.
Captain - Do you understand us? If so, can you tell us who you are?
??? - We understand you.
Captain - Good. Can you now tell us your name?
??? - We are the Thérenian Dominion. And I'm Grand Admiral La'isran, the commanding officer of the Degraded Mind.
Captain - You can't believe how excited we are! You are the first alien species we have ever encountered.
La'isran - Silence, primitive! Do you think we care for your petty information? We don't. We are here to expand Dominion to this galaxy and you currently stand on our way.
Captain - Oh, if that's the case we'll just move away from your way.
La'isran - You really are primitive. Did you really think we meant only your fleet when we said that you were on our way? We meant your whole people! You shall fall for the glory of the Dominion and for the Empress!
As La'isran closed the transmission the Dominion fleet began to destroy the opposing fleet. After the fleet was easily defeated Dominion ships conquered nearby systems with three of them belonging to the empire whose only fleet they had destroyed.
La'isran - Witness our Arrival.
A Sindar fleet was approaching a system hoping to bring it under their order. However as they entered the system they greeted by a large fleet belonging to Thérenian Dominion.
La'isran - State your business.
High General Harof stood aboard his flagship dreadnought, carefully examining the large force. The Dominion was used to easy pickings and early-space age races in their conquests, however those before him appeared to be quite advanced. Harof ordered to return his reply on the comm channel.
Harof - I am High General Harof of the Sindar Dominion. We were ordered to explore this system and ones nearby for colonization. Who are you?
La'isran - I am Grand Admiral La'isran of the Thérenian Dominion. And this system is ours.
Harof, not wanting to cause conflict with these strange people, attempted to appeal to the Grand Admiral.
Harof - Your control is recognized. We have not encountered your people before, surely you are farther spread that this system?
La'isran - Hah, of course we are. Our Dominion spans all the way from Cyrannus to some of the nearby systems.
Harof - I see. We are unfamiliar with Cyrannus, but I take it is not close to here?
La'isran - No, it isn't. It took us a long time to get here through our wormhole.
Harof - Why have you travelled so far? Surely your home, 'Cyrannus' can not be so bad?
La'isran - Thirst for expansion, the same reason you are here.
Harof - True. I suppose the grip of exploration and expansion truly does affect all. For the sake of diplomatic relations between our now 2 neighboring peoples, I will request for my Emperor to send a proper diplomatic emissary in coming days.
La'isran - I am no diplomat but now when we are all the way here I suppose that I can act as a one.
Harof - Perhaps your people will need supplies to help start the process of settling in your new territory?
La'isran - Yes, we do. The conquered empires that used to rule these systems were poor, weak and didn't have nearly no resources.
Harof - I can prepare cargo envoys to bring enough material and resource to kickstart infrastructure, along with industrial supplies to begin energy production and distribution on your worlds.
La'isran - That would do nicely. What would you ask in return?
Harof - Open borders between our people and one of your smallest vessels for study.
La'isran - That is acceptable. We will give one of the Praetor-class frigates in this fleet to you.
Harof - That will do. Our agreement is final, then?
La'isran - Yes. Hopefully this trading continues after our war against the enemies of the Tyranny ends.
Harof - Yes, hopeful to the prosperity of both of our empires. I will take my leave with my fleet now, I am transmitting a star map and the coordinates to deliver the requested vessel to your ship. Farewell.
La'isran - Farewell to you too, friend.
Calling the TroodontidsEdit
With King Lavern and High Druid Lich'Twik at their side, Oji'b and Andokav'r tooked at the assembled data on a spaceport above Nakeimato. The Volver elements of the United Knights Alliance crusade fleet were still raiding and skirmishing with the Khilai Empire somewhere out there, though the ships of the other races in the UKA has withdrawn to Waptorian space after the ongoing blockade of the Galactic Protection Agency. The Imperium of War had seemingly attacked again, though not the Waptoria or Nakeimato this time.
- Andokav'r - Zoom in on those ships. No, not the Imperium of War. They do not intrigue me.
- Oji'b - Ah, I recognise them from the Globling and Bastnliues civil wars. They are the Troodontids.
- King Lavern - Your friends?
- Oji'b - Indeed they are. We met and allied with them -and the Bastnliues Republic- during the Bastnliues civil war. High Druid Lich'Twik, you wanted additional protection, it seems like you got this.
- Lich'Twik - Thank the ancestral spirits. Let us contact these Troodontids as soon as possible.
- Oji'b - Alright, though a word of caution: the Troodontids are wily creatures. They do not simply accept requests for aid if it does not suit them.
- Lich'Twik - Then can they be trusted?
- Oji'b - Yes, so long as you trust them.
Sometime later, Oji'b and Lich'Twik has set up the communications room. Before them, the hologram of the Troodontids president Draicon appeared.
- Draicon - Ah, Waptoria, a pleasure. It has been a while.
- Oji'b - Sounds like you expected this transmission.
- Draicon - Quite so, quite so. In fact I expected it sooner. Why did you call all the way to Tyris Major for supplies? Do you not value our friendship, perhaps?
Oji'b glanced at Lich'Twik knowingly. Draicon was toying with him and testing his reactions.
- Oji'b - Our sensors indicated you were busy. The Amphibibot Collective, the Hegemony, the Imperium of War...
- Draicon - And the Thérenian Dominion in the Cyrannus Galaxy, though of course you have no way to know that.
- Oji'b - Speaking of which, there is an Aeoneonatrix fleet heading to Cyrannus, no doubt intent on seeking revenge for the extinction of the Fligurians.
- Draicon - Ah yes, their destruction was...unfortunate.
- Lich'Twik - Wait, you destroyed the Fligurians?
- Oji'b - They didn't, but someone wants us to believe they did. Of course, you have also given the Aeoneonatrix a valid reason to attack you by invading their former protectorate, the Ambibibots.
- Draicon - That was in support of the USF after the Amphibibots breached the trade emargo placed upon the Miperiors. A fully legitimate reason I might add. But who might this spongy alien next to you be, Oji'b?
- Lich'Twik - I am Lich'Twik, High Duid of the Scientific Combine of Nakeimato.
- Draicon - Ah, you have only recently become spacefaring, yes? Do you seek protection?
- Lich'Twik - We can handle ourselves.
- Draicon - Can you? You did get attacked by the Imperium of War.
- Lich'Twik - They attacked a Waptorian patrol, we beat the warmongers. As did you.
- Draicon - But you are still young, and you cannot both explore your home sector and defend your home system. So you call upon allies to do the latter. Sadly...the UKA have proven to be unreliable and the Grand Republic is too busy holding off the Galactic Protection Agency. You want to grow in peace, and also...you do not want to be solely reliant on the Waptoria for it.
Draicon smiled wryly and let the implication hang for a moment, before Oji'b fiercely answered.
- Oji'b - Nor should they. After this conflict is over, I can guarantee you that distrust towards non-natives of this "Katar Sector" will rise. Not in the Scientific Combine perhaps, but the undercurrents are already there in the Drodo, the Aeoneonatrix and the Miperiors, to say nothing of the Sindar and the Farengeto. The day will come when we are no longer welcome in this sector, and then the Nakeimato will have to be on their own.
- Draicon - Quite the prediction, Waptoria, but our simulations predict the same. So then, Nakeimato, why would we aid you?
- Lich'Twik - We can offer you science, of course.
- Draicon - We have so much of that already.
Now, it was the turn of Lich'Twik to smile as he grasped the game the Troodontids were playing.
- Lich'Twik - So you would say, but in truth you lack foreign collaborations in this sector.
- Draicon - There are the Waptoria.
The smile of Lich'Twik only brightened. He had gotten the hang of it.
- Lich'Twik - Not quite. The Waptoria did not bring much of a science division with them, at least, not much of one which wasn't tailored to our needs. Whereas you want scientific collaboration with native powers, but the Drodo and the United Federation of Species are only interested in the strength of your navy. You have something we want, and we have something you want, but you don't want to admit it lest you lose your position of strength in these negotiations.
- Draicon - Ah, few figure us out as easily. Very well, we shall send a defensive fleet and mobile stations to Nakeimato. In return, you will send scientists to these sations, where they will work with ours. Is that agreed upon?
- Lich'Twik - Yes.
- Draicon - Is that really agreed upon?
- Lich'Twik - Yes. We will not found wanting.
- Draicon - We will see, but if you are not, this might be the start of a wonderful relationship.
Fears of a Commandant Edit
Back at the space station Destiny, Senate seat after Conflict Mineral events, Edelmut was ordered at the general meeting of the Senate, meeting in which each and every one of the ministers, senators and members notables important the army had to be present. Edelmut atravezó the door that led into position in the assembly and beheld a somewhat gloomy picture, hundreds if not thousands of senators looked dark expressions, some fangs were sticking out of their mouths, others noticed much suffering from nervousness.
Giomus Senator: Commandant Edelmut, please sit down, we have things ... relevant to tell you.
Uzcar Senator: Yes commandant, but would prefer to place the artifact that is in front of you on the head.
Edelmut sat on one of the seats of the amphitheater giant ball in front of him appeared a small instrument, like a crown, with a piece of glass in front.
Uzcar Senator: Do you recognize the object, right? Extrasensory Blocker ... I think you designed it.
Edelmut: Yes .. and if I'm not mistaken, you plan to interrogate me ... if not, why block me my extrasensory powers?
Kalixtus Senator: We just want to ask some questions ...
Edelmut sought the Aranelia's face to give him an explanation, but not found her, she should be there, but did not grasp his prescence, the commander decided resign to use the device and submit to the Senate, and placed on his head the Extrasensory Blocker .
Edelmut: Okay, what am I charged with?
Chibar Senator: Are you Edelmut Ren, Commander of the ISS?
Edelmut: * sighs * Yes, I am
Chibar Senator: Were you in charge of the defense system during the battle Drodo last week?
Edelmut: Yes, I was, under the orders of the Senate
Chibar Senator: Did you order a run during the battle?
Edelmut: Yes, I did
Chibar Senator: When you perform this action, you had the permission of the Senate?
Edelmut: No, but according to the law number 1564584, a commander has the right to make a withdrawal of those proportions if they see fit
Senator Chibar: Very true, but what was, at its election, lost the battle?
Edelmut: No indeed, but the situation that bothered me was not the battle
Chibar Senator: Is that situation, do you think, would allow the use of a hypermatter cannon?
Edelmut: Yes, the use of the cannon was absolutely necessary
Chibar Senator: You can tell that's what bothered both currently
Edelmut: I am quite sure that the attack of the empire known as Imperium of War, was released under Drakodominatus orders.
An awful silence covered the Senate, Edelmut knew immediately that he was walking on thin ice, the slightest mistake would cause the Senate lost confidence in him. Still, the Federation should know the truth, if Drakodominatus were mixed up in this, the galaxy hanging in the balance.
Giomus Senator: Are you sure, Edelmut? He is making a very serious statement.
Edelmut: Completely, computers were plagued Imperuim of War data and messages of the Drakodominatus.
Uzcar Senator: I doubt that's possible, is an empire Drakodominatus dangerous, even evil, but not be able to try to undermine the Milky Way, so no.
Kalixtus Senator: I agree, the Drakodominatus know perfectly that the Milky Way is home to powerful nations would be unwilling to fall so easily to them.
Senator Chibar: Still do not doubt that they should possess the territory Drakodominatus in the Milky Way, a base in the Norma arm would be a good foothold to attack other powerful empires.
Edelmut: I know what I say, this is a subtle but obvious declaration of war
Giomus Senator: We should not act until more evidence, if we attempt against Drakodominatus we must be sure we do
Edelmut: Then it will be late!
Chibar Senator: I still do not understand is how they plan to attack Drakodominatus the Milky Way, are disadvantaged
Edelmut: I think I have a theory ...
Kalixtus Senator: We hear
Edelmut: I think they plan to make us fight among ourselves, now that the DCP is busy defending the Hyperspace, so you can attack with all they have
Chibar Senator: It is a frightening but effective strategy, still need some kind of intelligence network that will help them keep distracted enemy nations and far from the truth.
Edelmut: I do not know ... seems unlikely
Chibar Senator: That you will be here talking about this is a good demonstration that there is nothing like that at USF
Edelmut: Good point, but what I ask the Senate is holding a conference with allies and enenmigos federation to alert them of the situation
Giomus Senator: We understand your concern, but that is not possible
Senator Chibar: Remember that you are a commander and this is war.
Edelmut: But ...
Giomus Senator: Stop! The Senate must vote, we will call you when we have finished
Several hours later, Edelmut was embarking on a new flagship Victory, and in his cabin door opened and a short stature Uzcar entered.
Uzcar: Commander, here captain Durch for serve you.
Edelmut: Does the Senate sends it to you?
Uzcar: Yes Sir
Edelmut: Great ...
Uzcar: Is something wrong sir?
Edelmut: Nothing, no matter
Uzcar: I recognize that look of sadness, something worries you
Edelmut: I think the Federation is infiltrated by Drakodominatus
Uzcar: Lord, we must be able to trust us or everything is finished
Edelmut: Yes, you're right, you can retire
Outside, the Uzcar sent a message to their masters Drakodominatus.
Uzcar: We must hurry. Plans are already tying up loose ends...
[Edelmut brings together key Drodo allies generals to explain his feeling of a Drakodominatus infiltration]
Assault on RapturaEdit
Lingur: Hello, Raptura, This is Lingur, captain of the Vengeance, the chief ship of the Aeoneonatrix fleet, you have destroyed our clients, prepare to die!
Troodontid: We didn`t, we only attacked the Amphibibots after they breached the embargo placed upon the Miperiors by the USF. Our data shows you keep recieving Miperian Creature Controllers, so if anything, you are in the wrong here. Now please be as nice as to leave our orbit. Thank you.
Lingur: We saw one of your ships, it had taken fire from their city's defense turrets, it was clearly you!
Troodontid: Do you really think one of our ships could be destroyed by a turret? We will not attack if you instantly leave.
Meanwhile a message was sent to all Troodontid Spaceships in Cyrannus to return to the Solaris system.
Lingur: We saw it with our own eyes; one way or another, you attacked our clients. We don't tolerate that. Goodbye.
Troodontid: So be it. Activate Shields; Ready the drones and boarding androids.
Lingur: Hounds, FIRE!
Lingur: Predators, begin destroying cities.
Troodontid: We don`t want to fight you, so leave before we have to.
Lingur: We will not leave.
Troodontid: Then we have no choice. Main Fleet: attack.
Lingur: YOU WILL PAY FOR THE BLOOD YOU SPILLED!!!
The Troodontids didn’t answer, instead they started firing at the enemy`s fleet.
The Aeoneonatrix returned fire, and predators began bombing Raptura’s shields, but the shields held with ease.
The Troodontids started to fire their missiles which simply flew through the enemy`s shields.
Plasma missiles were loaded into The Aeoneonatrix Hounds, and they fired. Meanwhile the Predators continued dropping bombs on Raptura’s planet's shield. The Troodontids started to laugh when the missiles hit their shields. The shields were instantly repaired and started glowing from the extra plasma. The attackers really tried to break through, without success. And now all mushrooms were ready. The first Aeononatrix ships were already trapped
Lingur: Hounds, continue firing.
Again the shields got stronger through the plasma missiles.
Troodontid: I think it’s time for counterattack. Send out the Starfighters.
The Shepherds and Hounds drove off the Starfighters and the Predators continued working away at that planet's shields. Meanwhile the Troodontid ship slowly shot themselves through the enemy`s rows.
Troodontid: Send out the boarding teams, capture some of their ships, they might be weak, but could become useful in future.
Lingur: Come now, just when you have the advantage, you go and face our Defenders? Also, Hounds, start experimenting, try anything against them.
Troodontid: We are no warriors, we see no advantage in playing war-games, we weren`t the ones to declare war on you!
After some experimentation, the Hounds found that quantum torpedoes were effective against troodontid ships.
Lingur: Fire Quantum torpedoes.
Lingur: Predators, move to a nearby colony, find one without a shield.
Although quantum torpedoes were effective, they weren`t as effective as they were in the battle against the Dominion, because the Troodontids now had started to fire at their own ships with plasma weapons
Troodontid: Do you really think one of our ships could have been destroyed by a turret? You were deceived!
Lingur: If it was fake, it was a perfect replication, which, by your argument, a turret shouldn't have destroyed either.
Troodontid: That would have been only possible if another empire who knows our technology did this. And there is none...Wait, the Drakodomintus Tyranny. The Harvesters. Now everything makes sense!
Lingur: What are you blathering about?
Troodontid: Do not distrub me. You were deceived, we all were deceived by the Drakodominatus. There`s no other way. They created this war. But for what purpose?"
Troodontid: Please stop firing, we have to think, and to calculate some things.
Lingur: Why should I trust you enough to back off?
Lingur: How about you cease fire first, if you do, we will.
Troodontid: *muttering* We won`t do. But what purpose could the Dominatus have?
Seeing that the Troodontids had ceased fire, Lingur ordered his fleet to do the same right as the predators returned, having discovered no shieldless planet
Troodontid: Drodo against Hegemony? Both are equal, with allies they could destroy each Other...Or cause an endless war, with everything lost...Everything lost, means a power vacuum! That is the solution. The Dominatus want to get in charge of the Milky Way! But why lure the Aeoneonatrix into opposing us? Outnumbering us; our only weak spot! We are the ones they seem to fear most of us all. We have the key to the power to destroy them. We know their weaknesses, because they are ours. We instantly have to warn all others before it is too late.
Troodontid: Aeoneonatrix, we now know. We instantly have to lay down this fight. There are much bigger ones coming towards us, we will all need our united strength to survive that.
Callanni, who had reached the same conclusion as the Troodontids, advised Lingur to agree, and he reluctantly did. The Aeoneonatrix army retired while the Troodontids made their ships ready to get to Milky Way.
The Aeoneonatrix Encounter the TyrannyEdit
A small squadron of 10 tyranny Tyrant Class Mark 1 Cruisers entered space over a new world, Xinus. The AI ships engaged their protocols and scanned the system for life and technology, soon finding life on one of the planets in the inner rim. They saw that the race was planet bound and that they had no navy to contend with except for a few space stations. The 10 Tyrant Cruisers then began to start a bombardment of the world, to soften it up. The Tyranny cruisers foundries, like ever before, started rumbling to life, and they soon started landing Myrmidons onto the surface of the world. The Myrmidons started their implacable advance, impervious to the weaponry of the primitive tier 6 civilization. It continued like this until they were at the outskirts of the capital. The Myrmidons continued their advance towards the center of the city. The robots wiped out all opposition with their advanced high tier weaponry.
Lingur, still leading his fleet, came across the conquest and attempted to contact the Tyranny ships, however he did not have any response from the computerized ships.
The president of tier 6 civilization, seeing frantically sent a signal into space.
President: Help us, we'll do anything!
Lingur attempted to contact the President.
Lingur: Hello, this is Lingur, Captain of the Vengeance. I'm ordering troops to assist. I'd also like permission to beam up your populations in case your planet does fall.
President: Sure, now mind explaining what's going on!?!?
The Myrmidons continue pressing forward, until they encounter the Aeoneonatrix troops. They blast superheated plasma into the Aeoneonatrix troops, recognizing them as hostiles.
Lingur: You're being invaded, we just happened to come across you and couldn't just standby and allow your enslavement
KrakenAI: If you continue beaming them up, we will formally attack your space forces as well.
The Aeoneonatrix soldiers managed to kill some Myrmidons, but, due to the Myrmidons’ numbers, not enough to stifle their advance toward the city center at first.
Lingur: We can take you.
KrakenAI: You have 5 seconds to reconsider those words and cease beaming.
Lingur: No. Callanni, scan their shields.
Callanni: Same as the Troodontids.
Lingur: Well we all know what that means, fire quantum torpedoes.
They fired the quantum torpedoes, but they were dissipated by the shields of the ships as the ships were much bigger than troodontid ones and had more power. After a few minutes, the Aeoneonatrix soldiers managed to stop the Myrmidons advance toward the center. At that, the Dominatus started landing several Combat Harvesters, who started ripping apart the Aeoneonatrix soldiers.
Lingur: Do we have any defenders to take out those Harvesters?
The massive 100 meter tall behenmoths walked across the city, taking many Aeoneonatrix lives.
Awesh: Not enough to waste on this battle.
At that, the Tyranny ships returned fire on the Aeoneonatrix ships, lancing through them with their trademark firepower. The massive armaments of the 7.5km large ships decimated the Aeoneonatrix fleet.
Lingur: Just keep beaming.
At that, the Tyranny ships finally started firing at the Shepherd Ships. The shepherd ships were devastated by this massive assault of Tyranny ships. Eventually, the number beamed hit 15,000 and included the president.
Lingur: Shepherds, retreat with what you have, it’s enough for a free population elsewhere
The Tyranny ships blew up the Shepherds before they could escape.
KrakenAI: Cease Fire and Retreat Aeoneonatrix. This is our fight, not yours. You have no reason to remain here.
Lingur: I will if you identify yourselves, so we can come back and free these persons later.
The Harvesters had pushed the Aeoneonatrix on the ground to the capitol.
Grazvek: Meet me at the Capitol.
Lingur: That's really not needed. You can just tell me through radio.
Grazvek: It is the capitol or I will destroy you utterly, that or you can leave now.
Lingur: You'd just kill me there. Do you think I'm that stupid?
Grazvek: I could kill you now as well, and you have 5 seconds to decide whether to meet me there, retreat now, or be destroyed.
Lingur: Fine, Awesh, land the ship
Grazvek made sure that Lingur was on the ground. He was. And when he knew that, the Dominatus beamed himself down in front of Lingur, in his battle suit. The 10 meter behemoth, clad in his massive armor, looked at Lingur.
Grazvek: Let us talk.
Lingur: So who are you?
Gravek: I am Grazek, you?
Lingur: I am Lingur, Captain of the Vengeance, the main flagship of the Aeoneonatrix. I was just on my way from attacking the homeworld of the Troodontids when I noticed you seemingly enslaving a planet.
Grazvek: It is my destiny to conquer this planet. It was never any of your business.
Lingur: The suffering of sapient life is everyone's business.
Grazvek: If you wish it, you may join in their suffering.
Lingur: No thanks.
Grazvek: Then you will leave now, for the Tyranny shall conquer.
Lingur: The Tyranny? Could you have picked a name that at least pretended that you might not be insanely evil?
Grazvek: Good and evil are subjective, now leave Aeoneonatrix.
Grazvek: The strong do as they please and the weak obey, such is the will of the Dominatus.
Lingur: Dominatus? That seems like a familiar name to me.
Grazvek: Funny considering we have not had contact with you before.
Grazvek: I strongly suggest you leave now.
Lingur: Okay, if you don’t want to know where I heard it, I'll go.
Grazvek: You can go now.
Lingur: As you wish.
With the Aeoneonatrix gone, Grazvek made a report.
Grazvek: *to Grand Admiral* - They know.
Grand Admiral: Intelligence suggests that the Troodontid know as well. We must deal with this now, we are not yet ready.
Deal with the DevilEdit
A Dominatus fleet appeared in orbit over Raptura, over 100 large ships, lead by a giant Mark 1 25km long Kraken.
TyrannyAI - Troodontids, we need to speak.
TroodontidAI - We know what you did, but go ahead.
TyrannyAI - We know that, and that is why I request for one of us to be beamed down for...negotiations.
TroodontidAI - One Dominatus...unweaponend...and no direct contact with our leaders and always surrounded by our androids
A single Dominatus, Richtov, was beamed down onto the surface of the planet.
Richtov - I see you have made some progress with our robotics technology. You must also see that the entirety of that first argument was false, I am a weapon!
TroodontidAI: They were useful at the beginning , but our androids are independent from you technology now and you won`t be near anything you can hurt.
Richtov - Merely 20 - 30 androids, you insult me. You must want to know why I am here.
TroodontidAI - Sure.
At that Richtovs biomass tendrils shot out, destroying all the androids in the rather enclosed room.
Richtov - You will confront me directly to make these negotiations.
TroodontidAI - Entire lockdown , shields and defence activation.
Richtov - If you want to treat this as a formal declaration of war do so at your own peril. If you wish to reconsider your disposition, you will converse in a civilized manner.
TroodontidAI - No , we just consider it as idiotic behavvoior of a diplomat. We know about your ability to kill anything in range , so it is much too risky. Instead we will use a hologramm to commuicate with you.
Richtov - Very well, present your hologram in front of me.
Hologramms of several senators appear around the Dominatus.
Richtov - I am here because I know that after a battle with the Aeoneonatrix , you discovered why this war is happening.
President Draicon - Yes, we did.
Richtov - A somewhat impressive deduction given your lack of empirical evidence. I come to you to offer a deal, and a bargain. Would you like to hear it?
President Draicon - Lack of evidence ? There is enough evidenvce fo us. The Dominatus are the only ones to ever win a fight against our ships and are smart enough to colect datas about our ships. They are the only ones to build a perfect imitation. But yes , if the deal is acceptable I would like to hear it.
Richtov - Too good for our own good then. You will not tell anybody of this or face the consequences.
President Draicon - Sounds nice , but why shouldn`t we ? You are a great danger , but if you fight us , it will delay your plans in Milky Way for a very long time.
Richtov - You would do better to remain on our good side Troodontid.
President Draicon - Maybe , but is it the real good side?
Richtov - Good and evil are merely subjective depending on your goals.
President Draicon - Right , that is true , it is always a matter of vision. OK, but why shouldn`t we tell our allies.
Richtov - If you remember our power, you will remember what we can let loose upon your empire. If you know our generosity, you can know that you will be spared.
President Draicon - Yes , but this time we are not alone and we have a more powerful army than before.
Richtov - Your intelligence is something that sets your species apart from many others, it is admirable. However you must know that even such an army cannot stand against the entire might of the force we will unleash.
Richtov - It is in your interest to spare yourself from the battles that are to come. We will not attack you if you do not tell, we may even consider better relations with you.
President Draicon - It is, right, but if you get the Milky Way ? What's then. You'd be much stronger then.
Richtov - We would not then have to turn our attention on you.
President Draicon - You`d have a galaxy, what would stop you from coming over here?
Richtov - We would not have the galalxy, we have to share it with the DCP , Kicath, just to name a few. You force my hand, if you tell anybody of this, you will be the first target.
President Draicon - Yes, but if you can`t expand anymore in Milky Way , what would stop you from coming over here.
Richtov - You and I know that it is only our good will that can stop us.
President Draicon - And that is a thing I am not entirely sure about.
President Draicon - We aren`t sure if you are good. You work for your own good , not for ours.
Richtov - It is our will to expand, however trying to slow it down will only speed it up. I suggest you accept the deal lest you try my patience further.
President Draicon - We aren`t ready too decide yet.
Richtov - Too much, or not enough is always the issue. The invasion starts now and Heccimy is destroyed now unless you agree not to tell the others !
President Draicon - Hm, since when do you have enough power to destroy a planet?
Richtov - Would you like me to demonstrate now?
President Draicon - No, but we are surprised.
Richtov - So do we have a deal?
President Draicon - No, we want to change the rules a bit.
Richtov - Explain.
President Draicon - We will keep our hands away from Milky Way, in return you will not get involved in the war either. You will don`t do anything to influence the war in any way , neither direct nor indirect. You`ll let the war fiish itself.
Richtov - We have an agreement.
President Draicon - Then we have an agreement, yes.
At that Richtov teleported back up and the fleet soon left.
Richtov *encrypted channel* - We do not have time to ship out the new Mark 2 Ships, we must begin this very soon. They probably know now that we will attack as soon as possible, however that is all we need.
Richtov *to Grand Admiral on comms* - Time is ticking, we cannot rush out the Mark 2 ships yet. It must begin soon!
Meawhile on Raptura:
Troodontid - Why did you agree?
President Draicon - Quite simple, the Dominatus now think we are no threat. They will break the treaty as soon as they have enough power to fight both us and our allies. If they had it at the moment, they would have attack instead of asking us not to tell our allies and wouldn't have agreed that quickly. Now, new orders: All ships get back to our galaxy and start repairing our ships. Sarch for possibilties to fix the last few problems with our shields and build weapons that can break our own shields. We will need them. And start building more ships!"
Lingur Encounters the MardorEdit
The Vengeance slowed down. It was having engine trouble, it would be easy to fix, but it would take about an hour.
Wisepain - There it is. The Vengeance, a thorn in our side since we destroyed those blasted Protectors. Now they’re about to be extinguished.
Wisepain ordered his fleet to appear. It did, surrounding the Aeoneonatrix ship on all sides. Wisepain contacted the vessel.
Wisepain - Hello, Lingur. I have the means to destroy your puny ship, and enslave everyone on it. But I won’t, If you will turn yourself in willingly, I will grant your crew painless deaths. If not, they will all be our slaves.
Lingur - You? What do you have for this time? I’ve beaten you, what, 5 times now?
Wisepain - FOOL! We have the weapons of the Tyranny in our hands, with them, we can destroy you, and let the Drodo pay handsomely for your deaths!
Lingur - You accepted weaponry from the Tyranny? You do realize they will use it to attack you from the inside right? Once you have no common enemies, you will be their slaves too.
Wisepain - And we have similar plans for them. Our dealings with the Dominatus is no different than with the other members of our own empire. It is simply a means to an end. Do not pretend your alliances are any different. Now do you surrender?
Lingur - All crew-members, head to your stations and prepare for trouble!
Wisepain - I take that as a no.
Lingur - Yes, it is a no.
Wisepain - Very well, attack!
Wisepain fired the combat harvesters at the Vengeance. They made contact and began attempting to breach the hull with their mining lasers. The Vengeance’s energy shields held up easily.
Lingur - That, good sir, is why we’ve beaten you 5 times.
Wisepain - Quick, take out their shields.
Lingur - Someone, go outside in a small fighter, and pick off the Harvesters!
Awesh - There are hundreds of them sir, It’d take too much time.
Lingur - It’s better than nothing.
Awesh - Unless we need someone here for when we come up with the actual answer.
A shuttle was dispatched and began taking out the harvesters with energy weapons that the ship’s shields would easily survive.
Lingur - Hold on, I think I know the answer to this.
Callanni - What?
Lingur - Giving in.
Callanni - What!?
Lingur - Attention, Wisepain, I offer you my surrender, on the condition that you let my crew, and that population of slaves in your cargo hold, go.
Wisepain: That was not what I offered you. I offered you the painless deaths of your crewmates.
Lingur - Do you expect the Tyranny not to kill you if you fail? How’d you get your rewards from the Drodo then? I’d imagine the Dominatus asked you to torture me, and this way, you can make me suffer all you want.
Wisepain - Why would I give up more than I have to if I can get what I want for less?
Lingur - You aren’t, we know you cannot breach our shields for the hour and a half we need. I know that it will take hours for an energy weapon to breach them.
Wisepain - Then why the offer?
Lingur - To distract you of course, say, do you know what a boarding party is?
A team of Defenders burst into the room Wisepain was in. Wisepain drew his weapon, but the constant motion of the Defenders made them too difficult to hit and allowed them to put Wisepain and the entire bridge crew in handcuffs.
Lingur - That one’s our test subject, if it works on Wisepain, it will surely work on the Dominatus.
Callanni - Umm, Lingur, there are still combat harvesters trying to break into our ship.
Lingur - Yes and our shields can hold them off for a little while longer.
One by one the Harvesters were destroyed. By the end of the hour, the engine was able to get the Vengeance back to Ku-Rokti.
The Price of SubordinationEdit
A medium-sized Khilai invasion fleet warped out of Hyperspace, near a Hegemony colony. Aboard was enforced Kaz Herubrim. They contacted their target, the Hegemony. Captain Vassilus was on his way to link up with the fleet that would attack the Tyranny. He had stopped at a nearby colony to gather a few more ships.
- Hegemony soldier - Sir, a fleet has just dropped out of hyperspace. They are contacting us.
- Vassilius - This is captian Vassilus of the United Hegemony, who is it?
- Herubrim - Greetings, Hegemony. I remember with fondness our battle against the Drodo.
- Vassilius - Yes, you helped us well that time.
- Herubrim - We hounded them. However, now we face a little problem...
- Vassilius - Yes...Elaborate.
- Herubrim - The Tyranny wants to destroy you.
- Vassilius - I gathered that from my destroyed homeworld.
- Herubrim - I respect you, Vassilius, general to general. It would be a pity if you where to find death at their hand. But they can be merciful.
- Vassilius - I doubt that. After they attacked us, its obvious they dont want to show us mercy.
- Herubrim - Ah, but do they? After all, it was the Dominatus who gave me the order to intervene.
- Vassilius - I doubt that. You are our allies, why would they do such a thing?
- Herubrim - We are not your allies and never have been. You only sought to place us in the front lines and economically exploit us.
- Vassilius - I cannot speak for my superiors, but I for one never did.
- Herubrim - That is why I am making you this offer personally. If you reject clemency, I see no choice but to carry out my new orders.
- Vassilius - Ughh, don't tell, your going to attack us?
- Herubrim - A correct guess, general. Khilai, attack!
- Vassilius - Alright then, just try to defeat us!
The various ships of the Hegemony, the largest being a Paladin class, organized themselves into a defensive line.
- Herubrim - You leave us no choice, general. It is a pity.
- Vassilius - What, to be slaves to the Tyranny, after they blew up two of our homeworlds, rot in hell. Fire hyperlasers!
While kinetic armaments would have barely scraped the Khilai ships, the Hyperlasers cut down a number of them.
- Herubrim - Impressive.
- Vassilius - Just leave while you can. Or we are going close quarters.
- Herubrim - Our fleet is quite adapt for mid- to close combat, general. Come, we will show you.
Hegemony ships drew broadside and fired straight into the ships, with caused some of them to explode.
- Vassilius - Prepare the boarding crews and deploy all infantry.
- Herubrim - Now we can defend for once! We will give them a taste of our speciality!
Supersoldiers began boarding, along side normal marines.
- Herubrim - If my mind serves me correctly, you had suicide soldiers, too. Such a waste of lives.
Heavily armored Khilai blocked the way of the super soldiers, acting as living shields. They formed an unmovable wall as entire squadrons of Hegemony soldiers spend ammunition tryig to dislodge them. Eventually though, the way was mow free to the ship's bridge. The Hegemony soldiers set the ship on self-destruct, before teleporting out.
- Vassilius - Keep going, no turning back!
Herubrim, meanwhile, descended to the ground. In his hands was his trusty singularity launcher. Having the gun nearby always seemed to ease his mind. He let out a sigh. He had long dreaded this day even as he knew it was coming. For for the greater good of the Khilai Empire, it was neccessary.
- Vassilius - I didn't want to do this Herubrim, but you left me no choice.
- Herubrim - You think I feel any different? This battle is regrettable and could have been avoided if you had delivered yourself into my custody.
- Vassilius - I am sorry old friend. That was never going to happen. Button up!
Hegemony troops activated the filters on their helmet.
- Vassilius - Gas out!
Nerve gas canisters burst all across the battlefield. This particular gas was a stronger form of a type that had been used earlier in the war against the Drodo. Several Khilai stumbled around blindly, then it took real effect. They started screaming, skin burning and melting, their heavy armor offering no protection. As they drew in air, the gas went inside them and burned their lungs and other organs. They began to vomit up blood and their bowels discharged.
- Vassilius - Good thing it filters out the smell.
- Herubrim - Why give my soldiers such an inglorious end!? You bastard! I had thought higher of you!
Trough sheer fortitude, some Khilai resisted the nerve gas. They couldn't go far though, as the Hegemony scythed them down without mercy.
- Herubrim - My troops! My troops! You dare? You dare!?
Overcome with sadness and despair, Herubrim fired, the singuarity launched from the barrel of his gun trapping and pulverising Hegemony troops. His despair was so profound that he truly felt nothing inside. And from there he could draw strength.
- Herubrim - The Hungering Maw deliver my comrades.
Herubrim drew in deeply as the power of the Void Energy filled his body. Then he launched a shockwave of energy at Vassilius, sweeping him off his feet.
- Vassilius - That was unexpected.
- Herubrim - It shall be your doom.
Harubrim charged, an annihilation field forming around him. Hegemonic soldiers that came near him simply disintegrated. If Vassalius came close, he would too. The Hegemony commander activated his jetpack and took off in a hurry as Herubrim's charge carried him underneath and took him straight into a wall. Vassilius grunted and looked at his deseccitated arm. The annihilation field had grazed him. He would have to get out, and soon. As Herubrim charged again, Vassilius threw a grenade, blowing back the Khilai enforcer. Herubrim growled and extended his annihilation field through sheer willpower. Everywhere, the military barracks of the Hegemony came apart around him, as rifts formed in the ground.
- Herubrim - I will kill you, Vassilius.
He flexed, sending the pieces of broken barracks straight at his opponent. Battered and bruised, the Hegemony commander was thrown quite a distance away, but managed to get up.
- Vassilius - No. Not today.
With that, a dropship picked him up and took up, leaving Herubrim alone in the ruins, cursing and raving.
- Vassilius - I want Marius on screen now!
- Marius - What is it, Vassalius? I am busy trying to send aid against some new boogeys that call themselves the Mardor while coödinating a Mag'heli Dominion attack upon the Eranian Collective.
- Vassilius - Call that attack off now! The Khilai have betrayed us!
There was a brief silence as Marius processed this new information.
- Marius - You've got to be kidding me!
- Vassilius - No sir, I am not. The Khilai were working for the Drakodominatus Tyranny the entire time. I'd wager it's the same for these Mardor, in addition to that "Imperium of War" that keeps attacking everyone.
- Marius - All right, I'll call off the Mag'heli and our other allies. We'll need to get everyone of our side to stand together, even if it means laying off our foes for a bit. This is gonna be a bloody one.
Total War in the Milky WayEdit
The Aeoneonatrix DevastatedEdit
The First PlanetEdit
The Tyranny fleet was gathered around Staging Point Iota, 10,000 ships of the Tyranny, ready for complete and total war. The day came, and the issue was finally ordered, the Grand Admiral had issued the attack. The ships at staging points Iota and Theta were not tasked with dealing with the main threats of the Drodo and the Hegemony, but instead tasked with massive and quick expansion through lesser empires. They split into their respective subfleets, each of 100 ships strong, and prepared for launch. Among the worlds targeted by the Iota fleet were worlds that unbeknownst to the Tyranny, were Aeoneonatrix clients, however it made no difference, they were ripe for the taking.
Grand Admiral: *on Maginodunried* All Forces, attack commences in 3, 2, 1, Commence.
The Tyranny ships entered hyperspace, with and got into the hyperspatial areas right around their target systems, ready for the Grand Admiral's next orders.
Fenoco, an Aeoneonatrix defender, looked up at the sky. It was a beautiful night. There was no enemy activity or threats to this planet that had been detected. He lay back on the grass, ripping up a few blades to snack on, and relaxed.
At that, the next order was given, and the titanic tyranny ships, each led by some subjugator battleships entered orbit around the planet.
It was a preemptive strike and the Tyranny ships had already launched a devastating first strike as soon as they exited hyperspace.
Fenoco saw the massive fleet appear in the sky, and then heard bomb drops in the distance. He got up and returned to his base to regroup with his squad.
The Aeoneonatrix Hounds stationed on the planet came to life as they fired a volley of quantum torpedoes at the Dominatus ships. The massive armaments of the Tyranny fleet ripped through the hounds, the massive sizes of the Tyranny ships supporting armaments that lanced through them. In addition, the utterly massive power generation inside the Tyranny vessels made the quantum torpedoes dissipate.
Tyranny fleets requisitioned from other less difficult planets to conquer came in to assist the Tyranny fleet and soon the Tyranny was at numerical parity with the Aeoneonatrix. The resulting carnage rendered the Aeoneonatrix fleet completely destroyed in a display of brutality not before seen
At that, the Tyranny ships began standard operating procedure, most of them having departed for new worlds.
Fenoco hurried to his base to find it utterly devastated. The skies sizzled with biological weapons that wreaked havoc on the world. The once beautiful skies and forests of the world turned to primordial sludge. Its effect on unshielded biologicals was even worse as it rapidly necrotized flesh. Schoolchildren, trying to run from the pandemonium were saturated in the weaponry just like adults and writhed in agony as they died far too young.
Fenoco quickly scurried into a cave to avoid the bio-weapons. He ventured deeper and deeper into the cave until he reached the back. He found a ship and directed his course for Ku-Rokti, the Aeoneonatrix homeworld. The Tyranny disregarded it, focusing on the conquest.
Myrmidons and enhanced Mardor, Overseers known as Harbingers of Agony, landed on the world, getting any surviving people and attaching loyalty chips to them. Combat Harvesters used the biosludg to form biodrones as nanobots went down to start mining and start establishing a colony. An alert was sent to Ku-Rokti that an attack had occurred on a client race. All across the frontline of battlegroup iota delved deeper into territory, crushing whatever resistance came in its way. Numerous other alien empires were subjugated in these first few strikes, barely spacefaring nations crushed by the Tyranny. Fenoco Arrived at Ku-Rokti, landing at a base for scientific study of the ship. Particular interest was given to a device found on board.
On another, nearby client world, a much more ordinary Aeoneonatrix soldier, named Qualo was in a lab waiting for a new experiment.
The bacteria started falling on the world, reducing it to primordial sludge again. As per standard operating procedure, the Dominatus dropped in Myrmidons followed by Combat Harvesters to clear the wreckage.
Qualo watched as the walls expanded and the roof open to his performance, as this occurred, be heard the destruction from nearby.
The Dominatus robots surged through the city, taking many captive and implanting chips inside of them.
As the attack alert was sounded, Qualo almost sprang into action, but a scientist prevented him, saying he would be more effective if the experiment proceeded. The experiment was conducted, and Qualo left the facility and headed for the battlefield.
A message was sent out to the tyranny fleet.
Scientist: Did you know Aeoneonatrix have a special talent for modifying existing technology?
Qualo continued his march toward the front lines.
SubjugatorAI: So What?
Scientist: In this case, we modified a supersizer to work safely on sapient creatures.
Qualo walked onto the battlefield, and began setting alight the Dominatus forces with his newly acquired flame breath. The myrmidons were vaporized and the harvesters were too far to help.
A single Dominatus Faust, shot out of a torpedo from a cruiser. The torpedo fragmented in the atmosphere and he impacted like a comet right next to the epic.
Dominatus: This will be fun.
Qualo: Indeed, if you enjoy being burnt alive.
Qualo shot a blast of flame at the Dominatus. The Dominatus disengaged himself from his armor before this, for the sake of sport. The Dominatus biomass hardened into armor, which shielded itself from the flames. Qualo kicked at the Dominatus.
Dominatus: You now know why we are the master race!
The Dominatus dodged the kick with his smaller size.
Quallo: Because you make the best animal food?
Qualo punched at the Dominatus.
Grazvek, the Dominatus then tackled the epic creature to the ground, the massive momentum of the Dominatus taking the epic to the ground. The Epic attempted to rise back up.
The Dominatus began punching the epic, breaking its massive bones with each strike and impacting into the body.
Dominatus: You are weak!
The Epic began rolling, hoping to crush the Dominatus. The Dominatus was not expecting this and was rolled over as well. Although he was not suffering, the Dominatus could not escape. The duo rolled through countless avenues, demolishing everything in the way.
The Dominatus was completely covered by the Aeoneonatrix huddling around him. He then activated his massive biomass tendrils that impaled the Aeoneonatrix. The biomass wreaked havoc on the Aeoneonatrix who continually tried to escape it. However the barbed structure of the tendrils meant that every move hurt the Aeoneonatrix more. He eventually died from the injuries this caused.
At that, the gastrointestinal tract of the Aeoneonatrix fell on him covering him completely in the half digested food and excrement of the Aeoneonatrix.
Many other Aeoneonatrix client states were also attacked by battlegroup Iota, each with similar results.
The Waptoria Alliance ShatteredEdit
Helana-23, an important world of the Waptoria Alliance. A Waptorian fleet was guarding it, and so were a small amount of NOVA and Vanara ships. They did not expect any attack, and they were wrong. A Tyranny fleet appeared, and quickly obliterated the ships belonging to the NOVA Alliance, before moving on to the organic ships of the Waptoria and the Vanara. After a while, they were destroyed as well. Canisters and Drop Pods pods them landed on the world. From the pods, biological weapons spewed, filling the air toxic bacteria with disintegrated everything they came into contact with into sludge. Out of the pods came Biodrones, and the Titans of Corpulus. The Titans wore battlesiuts made from fat, maggots crawling trough them, constantly producing bio-egineered flies. These flies spread pestilence wherever they flew, like harbingers of decay themselves. From larger pods came Tyranny Biotitans and War Steeds, clashing with Vanara Daikaiju and the Waptoria's own Bio-Titans. They were followed by the Dominatus themselves, who easily slew the defenders. After the Tyranny's forces prevailed, they moved on to lay waste to other parts of the planet. When this was done, the Dominatus themselves destroyed the last pockets of resistance with ease. Another world had fallen to the raw might of the Tyranny.
The Unified Federation RuinedEdit
A combined fleet of both Imperium of War and the Tyranny appeared above a lone world. It once belonged to the Soldarian Empire, but since the Soldarians had been absorbed into the UFG, it had been carried over to them. As the Tyranny engaged the Federation Fleet in orbit, Dragowar Legionaires were dropped on the planet's surface. The Federation Clone troopers and Soldarians attacked the enemies on sight, and managed to take some squadrons down. However, the Tyranny had gained space dominace, and both Imperator Caligustus and the Dominatus grand admiral desided it was time to show their true might. As such, the Fiends of Cruon were unleashed, and ripped trough the Federation soldiers like paper, in their unstoppable rage. Having no more use for his planet, the Fiends were beamed up, the Tyranny destroyed the planet soon thereafter. The fleet then continued to attack other helpless civilizations...
The Drodo DecimatedEdit
The Drodo worlds were remorselessly attacked by the Dominatus ships when this plan broke loose, and unprepared and affected by the Terpeshoire network of spies, which deactivated many of their defenses and ships, they were utterly devastated by the attacks. The Tyranny also fared well in the ground, using orbital bombardments to flush out the elite Drodo marines, and then sending down overseers to finish them off, while going to new systems to conquer. The Drodo truly were decimated.
MORE TO FOLLOW
The Hegemony AttackedEdit
The attacks on the Hegemony took place at the same time, with devastating effectiveness, as on the Zozer and Genusian homeworlds, Dominatus ships, with STA made devastating first strikes, led by their massive Lesser Demogorgon Class Leviathans. They massive fires of the ships, although only Mark 1's in coordination with the efforts of the Terpeshoire spies caused pandemonium throughout the Hegemony, and eventually the Dominatus had space dominance. Land combat followed soon in which the Subjugators of Cravidor made their debut, blowing up the Hegemony soldiers, the enhanced Vartekians taking adavncing trough Hegemony ranks without retreating, and eventually securing the worlds for the Tyranny. The worlds were eventually repurposed for production as the Tyranny fleets started spreading to different worlds of the Hegemony like a wave. In addition, Hegemony weapons supplied by the Dominatus started turning on the Hegemony, causing untold devestation.
The Assault to the USFEdit
The Shadow of the FederationEdit
The Federation did not escape from the attacks, the Terpeschoire known as Durch had been translocated from Duthadinia space to that of the Federation, and now had a far more important mission than just to infiltrate the former: he had to keep his masters Dominatus informed about the progress of the Federation and Edelmut's movements. Hours before the attacks, Durch contacted Drakodominatus to inform them of the latest movements of the Federation.
Durch: Here Terpeschoire 417, codename: Darklight, requesting contact with the Dominatus masters.
Dominatus: What news do you have, Darklight?
Durch: The Federation technology is a lot more advanced than we expected, and dominate the hypermatter and hyperspace travel, also its naval power is much higher from what happened in the Mineral Conflict.
Dominatus: I have understood that they have a new flagship called Misericordia, which has devastating power in relation to what we have seen what the Federation is able.
Durch: Yes, but the Misericordia is still with Vankalian in the hyperspace, but the Federation made reverse engineering with the stolen Tyranny technology in all of their ships.
Dominatus: We can not allow the Federation technology can be compared to Tyranny, Darklight send the coordinates of the leading research centers of the Federation, must be destroyed.
Durch: I send you the coordinates, my master, I'm sure they're all the research centers, the location of many of these is classified.
The Dominatus left communication, the war was about to begin.
A few hours later, the fleet was moving Drakodominatus Toliat system in search of the greatest military research center of the Federation. The place known as New Dawn, was the point from which they had emerged most new technologies in weaponry and transportation, besides being the laboratiorio where reverse engineering is performed to Dominatus technology.
In seconds Drakodominatus fleet out of hyperspace, the station New Dawn was not prepared for an attack of mass, so the defense forces could hardly do anything before the start Dominatus powerful weapons to bomb the hull structure . The special metal frame of the building began to be shattered before the shields of the station could be activated.
Inside the station a Uzcar ran through the corridors of the station, heading to the main computer. The shouting of researchers, unused to battle, captains orders, organizing the defense of the station, the shrill alarm of danger, caused uproar in the corridors, but not distracting to the Uzcar of his way. Suddenly, the hallway that connected to the cockpit was blocked by a wall of cold plasma, they had pierced the hull. The Uzcar, head scientist of the station, must make a detour.
After several minutes, the Head Scientist, made it to the cockpit.
Control: Sir, the Drakodominatus are attack us!
Head Scientist: You do not say!
Control: They had pierced the hull!
Head Scientist: Send a menssage to Edelmut, say thet we need help!
Control: Sir, the Tyranny are blocking our communication...
Head Scientist: Don't worry, Edelmut know, he always know.
Control: What are your orders, sir?
Head Scientist: Download all possible data, delete the rest, that the Tyranny has nothing to recovered from the rubble.
Control: And the prototipes?
Head Scientist: Make them explode.
Head Scientist immediately started downloading all the data possible, had orders that if that happened, would retrieve the codes, these codes top secret that Vankalian it had been entrusted to him. Spent endless minutes until the download was complete, the Head scientist estava the brink of madness, every second the Tyranny could deal the fatal blow and destroy the station.
Within minutes the Uzcar was in the hangar, when the unspeakable happened, the whole station was lit on fire, the enemy fleet had beaten the fusion core structure that fed. For some the Head Scientist dies in the explosion, thanks to of his new superspeed experimental ship escaped the fireball and energy, and using the hyperspace engine, could escape the clutches Drakodominatus.
Meanwhile, Drakodominatus began collecting the remains of the investigations, the prototypes were almost useless, as they were destroyed would be nearly impossible to take advantage of them, almost all computers were missing pieces, but the little that remained intact was very valuable as it showed he was Fedearacion true that was far ahead of what is thought, perhaps the reverse engineering, perhaps because they belong to civilization, anyway were a potential threat.
A million miles, the Head Scientist ship managed to reach the Edelmut capital ship, the flagship Victory, known as Hope. In the cabin, the commander Edelmut greeted him with relief and did a lot of the doctors treating the ship, he had no serious injuries.
Head Scientist: Sorry Commandant, I couldn't save more than this...
The Scientist give the chip with the codes to Edelmut, he smiled and press it with two fingers, destroyed it.
Head Scientist: What the hell? Edelmut: This was trash, mister... A simple distraction to the enemy Head Scientist: But the codes, the Vankalian's codes Edelmut: Vankalian don't talk too much with me, but he had the kindness to tell me where was these codes... Head Scientist: Where? Edelmut: In you, your genentic code are the codes
The Head Scientist was astonished, it was brilliant, everybody search codes in secret computers, but who would do it in the genetic code of a scientist...
Edelmut took a blood sample from the scientist and placed in the computer bioscaner. Within minutes, the code was before him, deciphered.
Edelmut: Proyect Steel Mask, top-secret... Interesting, we need to show this to the Senate...
End of the TraitorEdit
The trip to the station Destiny was long since found a huge structure that travels through hyperspace at high speed which is highly classified route is somewhat tricky. The soldiers of the fleet were in a state of calm inusal, believing that whatever they rescued from the station New Dawn would save lives during the war against the Dominatus.
But Edelmut was uneasy, for anyone who was not an important member of the ISS or the Shadow Regiment should have information of its existence, let alone its location. Did the Shadow be working with Dominatus again? No, Edelmut had been watching them from the battle known as "The Begining of the Eternal War", but then who was giving information to the Tyranny?
Head Scientist: Worried, right?
Edelmut: Why I should be worried?
Head Scientist: You know, the Dominatus know more than they must to know about the Federation...
Edelmut: You are very observant.
Head Scientist: I am a scientist, I only can trust in the things that I can see and hear, not everyone has mystical powers from us.
Edelmut: You're wrong my friend...
But before he could continue talking Edelmut, the ship stopped abruptly, and the cabin lights were turned off, the security systems were disabled, the energy of the whole ship went down.
Head Scientist: What the hell?
Computer: Systems off, life support systems critically, accessing energy reserves interim. Edelmut: Sabotage... Head Scientist: The problem could come from the energy reactors.
Edelmut: To all the units, close the exits, block the hangar, this not a simulation... And you sir, come with me, let's hunt some traitors...
Head Scientist: Yes.
In the principal reactor, Durch was placing the ending explosive, was too simple, just had to avoid a few guards and he could escape. After completing his task, he began his career at the hangar, where his ship would be waiting to flee, he was used to working alone, it would be very suspicious that there is more than one Terpeschoire a charge as high as assistant commander. After a few trips corridors realized they knew that the traitor was there, it had turned out to the hangar in a maze of corridors and trap doors, security systems but did not work, they could not know where he was now.
In minutes Edelmut Scientist and Head came to the reactor, it took seconds to turn off as rudimentary bomb had been placed in reactors with a margin of minutes before it exploded. Once disabled, Edelmut closed his eyes and concentrated, his mind began to smell the essence footprint left by the spy, and he found it in seconds.
Meanwhile, the Head Scientist used more tangible means to trace, using advanced forensic technology was able to detect some information about the spy.
Head Scientist: Is an Uzcar, relatively high, was in a hurry, and headed for the hangar.
Edelmut: Is wasn't an Uzcar... His esscence footprint disagrees...
Head Scientist: There are Uzcar footprints all over the place!
Edelmut: The senses can be deceived my friend...
Some meters ahead, Durch noticed as building walls began to close in on him, security systems had been reactivated. Durch used his powers to change shape to become a monstrous Chibar and used his arms to stop trying to crush the walls, without success, walls continued to advance.
Edelmut: Do not even try Durch, if that is your real name...
Edelmut and the Head Scientist entered to the corridor, walls seemed not in the least unconcerned. Durch became in a Drodo.
Durch: I don't have name...
Edelmut: Unfortunately, I do not care...
Durch tryed to use his plasma gun, but Edelmut was faster and using his telekinetic powers left the spy paralyzed. Due the immovable state of the traitor, he couldn't use his powers to change shape.
Edelmut: The Senate will be very interesed in your history...
The Large FrontEdit
The attacks were carried out on a multitude of worlds, each with similar results, many civilizations falling on the first hours, including some like the Orion Republic among countless others. Civilizations like the Krickan Union were also attacked, being swept aside by the unstoppable torrent but maintaining it's coreworlds as the Dominatus did not make it a point to attack them. On the land, giant Black Widows stomped on their armored divisions and destroyed them while the Phantoms disappeared beneath the ground and ripped into all of them. Eventually, the fleets of the Khilai Empire and the Imperium of War joined the Tranny's fleet. Their shadow was falling upon the Milky Way.
Uniting against the TyrannyEdit
Cesterity, Viran, and his crew had since been picked up, and been brought up to date by the Drodo government. They were on a mission to contact the "Aeoneonatrix", they were asking for an agreement to unite against the Dominatus. The Impaler and its small flotilla soon arrived at the area the transmission was sent from, and they found a heavily populated world.
- Viran - This must be one of the Aeoneonatrix worlds.
Cesterity nodded. Alien ships started to approach the Drodo flotilla.
- Cesterity - Shields up.
The comms crackled to life as the Fleet Captain spoke.
- Cesterity - This is Fleet Captain Cesterity of the Drodo Empire. You're the Aeoneonatrix, I presume?
- Pausac - Yes, my name is Pausac.
- Cesterity - I see.
Cesterity drew in a breath.
- Cesterity - You gave my people a transmission saying you wanted a alliance, and are going to attack the Dominatus home world. I'm here to discuss this.
Meanwhile, Marius’ ship was about to come out of hyperspace.
- Marius - Right lads, we are coming out of hyperspace.
- Ammox - I'm picking up signatures and they aren't from our Aeoneonatrix friends.
Marius scowled at this unfortunate news.
- Marius - First the Khilai betray us over some obscure honor matter, now this. Be ready for anything.
The Hegemony fleet left hyperspace, and upon sighting the Drodo fleet, slowly drove over.
- Marius - Keep cool, but the second they try anything, waste them.
He went over to contact the Aeoneonatrix.
- Marius - Hello, anyone home?
- Pausac - Hold on, I'm getting a second transmission. Yes, I hear you. Who is this?
- Marius - Your ally, commander Marius of the Hegemony. We are here as you asked.
Cesterity and Viran looked at the viewscreen.
- Viran - *muttering* Hegemony...
She paused briefly.
- Viran - Open fire.
- Cesterity - Hold that order.
He turned to Viran.
- Cesterity - *in a hushed tone* What the hell?
- Viran - *also hushed* They're going to fire on us!
- Cesterity - Maybe not, just...let’s hail them first.
Viran rolled her eyes.
- Viran - Fine.
The couple turned back to the viewscreen.
- Cesterity - This is Fleet Captain Cesterity of the Drodo Empire.
Viran stood a little to the side of him, hands behind her back.
- Ammox - Hello th...You? What is she doing here!?
Cesterity raised an eyebrow and turned to Viran.
- Cesterity - What did you do...?
- Viran - Not what you're thinking.
- Ammox - I'll tell you what she did, everything from torture to cold blooded murder!
She came to the center of the screen. Cesterity stared at her with a surprised look on his face.
- Viran - I didn't do that!
- Ammox - Oh, really? Your own government was going to convict you!
- Cesterity - Viran, what is this about?
He sounded concerned. She looked back, before turning to the screen again.
- Viran - Listen, it was all one big mistake...
Cesterity gently pushed her away from the viewscreen.
- Cesterity - This is gonna get nowhere fast...
- Ammox - WHY THE oh you two are an item, now I understand your concern for her.
- Viran - Eeyeah, about that...
- Cesterity - Anyways, at any rate, we're here on a diplomatic mission.
- Marius - Whatever, our concern is getting a ceasefire.
- Ammox - Little miss war criminal over there won’t stop us from reaching a deal?
Cesterity glared back at Viran and turned back. He shrugged.
- Cesterity - We could kill two birds in one stone.
- Marius - How so?
- Cesterity - We could get this deal with the Aeoneonatrix done for us, and agree on a ceasefire. Is this agreeable?
- Marius - Sure, we need to get people unified against the Tyranny.
- Cesterity - This was the Aeon's reason for the transmission, I believe.
- Pausac - Indeed, We need to unite against the Tyranny before they destroy us all.
Viran came back to the center of the screen.
- Viran - So, where will we meet?
- Pausac - Aren't we all together in the same location right now?
- Marius - Somewhere more secure, a nebulae maybe?
- Ammox - Sure.
- Viran - Nebulae aren't secure, dumbass.
She almost spat at him. Cesterity glared at her, a sort of "shut up" glare.
- Pausac - You may land here if you want.
- Cesterity - Agreebale.
Ammox, who was nearby on the bridge smiled dementedly.
- Pausac - Perhaps to avoid a physical altercation, only people who will not kill each other beam down?
Viran gave a somewhat scared glance to Ammox.
- Ammox - Ah yes, the Drodo captain, insult Marius again and I will break your bones. Or I'll have some Mag'heli brutes do it for me. I'm certain that will bring back some memories.
Cesterity simply gave a cool, under control smile to Marius and shut off the comms.
- Marius - Ammox, you are not going down there.
- Ammox - Dang it.
Marius, Cesterity, and Viran beamed down onto Ku-Rokti, and gathered with Pausac in a meeting room that had been swiftly prepared for them.
- Marius - So, we agreed to unite against the Tyranny.
The Drodo nodded, and said Yes in near unison.
- Pausac - Do you plan to resume conflict immediately afterwards?
- Viran - No.
- Marius - No way, we have to rebuild two of our homeworlds.
- Cesterity - We are intending to have a ceasefire between us and the Hegemony.
- Pausac - So your war is over then?
- Cesterity - Hopefully.
- Marius - It should be, we both understand now that it was the Tyranny's fault for us fighting?
- Cesterity - Of course, we were all had.
- Marius - All right captain Cesterity, lets sort this ceasefire out.
- Cesterity - Do you agree that we only attacked you in defense of our land?
- Marius - Yes.
- Cesterity – Good. Now then, onto more technical matters, I am guessing we should give back all land, POWs, and stolen technology to each other?
- Marius - Sure, your empire doesn't really have anything that we don’t have.
- Marius - We will of course return these POWS intact.
He glared at Viran. She glared back. Cesterity looked at them both, confused, before shaking his head lightly.
- Marius - We have unfinished business as you can see. Now, about attacking the Tyranny, any ideas?
- Pausac - We should get as many allies as possible and plan some sort of strategy to increase our chances.
- Cesterity - Pausac, do you have anyone on board already? Besides us?
- Pausac - No, but you can both call in your respective allies. The Meg'heli Dominion and Eranian Collective both have a bone to pick with the Tyranny. The USF, Miperiors and Amphibibots are loyal allies and will come when called, as will we. Getting the Troodontids to assist us would be of great use. Their shielding is superb. Our main focus though should be on getting the independents over to us, in particular the Sago Kingdom and Monarchopod Coagulative Government. I've got nothing on the UNXC, they've been on the fringes of this conflict the entire time. The Farengeto Republic swear by neutrality, so we might as well write them off. The Vikul Federation is done for, conquered by the Sindar Dominion. The Sindar seem willing to help, but I do not trust their motives, for it appears they wanted to wait until you both had bled each other dry and then swoop in.
- Marius - Like the Tyranny is doing now. The Sindar are allied with the Thérenian Dominion, who soom to be fighting for the Tyranny. No doubt they were aware of the Tyranny's plan the entire time and sought to exploit it for their own use.
- Cesterity - That seems likely in hindsight. In any case, I agree with Pausac. We should get as many empires with us first, and then devise a plan.
- Viran - First and foremost, though, let's examine our current assets.
- Viran - Marius, got anything special? Weapons? Shields? Numbers?
She leaned into the table somewhat, engaged in the conversation, awaiting an answer.
- Marius - You can count on our fleets. We have at least seven patriot classes ready to go.
- Viran - Got it, Pausac, same for you, got anything?
- Pausac - We have al lot of units, but most of them are on client related assignments and aren't going to be able to help us.
- Marius - We've also got advanced combat walkers. Repurposed Combat Harvesters with their AI replaced our own.
- Viran - Hmmm...yes, that'll help the ground battle.
- Marius - We also have the avenging strike.
- Viran - And that is...?
- Marius - Big fifty miles long warships. Patriot classes are also fifty miles.
- Pausac - Oh, I have something perfect for ground battles.
Viran turned yet again to Pausac.
- Pausac - You know supersizers right? Those old machines that could turn creatures into epics?
- Marius - Ya.
Viran raised an eyebrow.
- Viran - Uh...huh....
- Cesterity - Never heard of 'em.
He leaned onto the table as well.
- Pausac – We tested a, shall we say, modified version fairly recently. It works on sapient soldiers.
- Viran - Ah.
- Marius - I see.
- Cesterity - I'm not sure how many of our troops will want to be supersized, but it'll be an asset at any rate.
- Viran - Now, onto Drodo assets. We could have a good sized fleet of 5000 ships if we were going right now, But we'll see if we can't pull a few strings and get a battle army or two. That's 20- or 40 000 ships.” She leaned back out a little.
- Marius - Good, I think we can scrape a good fleet together between all of us.
- Cesterity - Indeed.
- Marius - So then, we have a chance?
- Pausac – Yes, a chance.
Two fleets from respectively the the United Knights Alliance and Grand Republic of Tyris Major, descend into the atmosphere of a planet owned by the Waptoria Alliance of Species. The fleets are soon contacted by W'tze.
- W'tze - Hello, allies.
- Lavern - Good day to you.
- Kyaan - Greetings, everyone.
- W'tze - We are all members of the Enlightenment Collaborative. So I hope you guys are going to help us in our fight against the Tyranny?
- Lavern - We will defend the Milky Way at all costs.
- Kyaan - Our fleets will unite, and we stand side by side.
- W'tze - Evil will perish, then.
The three all laughed, then beamed up to meet with Enlightenment general Barda Clett and Enlightenment Admiral Coscerto. Clett served as the head-of-state of the Mendel Pact but was not here today in that capacity. Coscerto, meanwhile, was once simply of the NOVA Alliance, he now served as the senior fleet captain in the Enlightenment Collaborative.
Informing the TroodontidsEdit
The Fleet of Enlightenment moved over to Rapura.
- W'tze - So thene're gonna get one more ally.
- Kyaan - Good. How are they called?
- W'tze - The Troodontid Empire.
At this moment, the Enlightenment fleet arrived in Troopdontid space. It was only a matter of seconds before the saurians had picked up allied craft entering their territory, and they promptly did send a ship to greet them.
- Troodontid - Welcome Waptoria...But why do you come with an attack fleet?
- Kyaan - We are going to strike at the Tyranny.
- Troodontid - There are no Dominatus here.
- Lavern - We know, but W'tze here said you could help.
- Troodontid - Can we?
- Lavern - Still looks like the wrong empire to me.
- W'tze - No. These definitely are Troodontids.
- Troodontid - We definitly are Troodontids.
- Barda - Even if they are not Troodontids, they can still help.
- Coscerto - Ah, pardon me then.
- Kyaan - You want an update of the Tyranny's doings?
- Troodontid - Sure.
- Kyaan - They are swarming the Katar Sector, destroying everything in their path.
- Troodontid - OK, that means they broke our treaty, too bad.
- Barda - And the Imperium of War had been reavealed to be working under them, rather unsurprisingly.
- W'tze - Wait, you made a treaty with them?
- Troodontid - Yes.
- Barda - We too once considered to make a treaty with them, but called it off once we discovered how heinous they truly were. You believed these fiends would keep their word adn as expected were proved wrong.
- Brygon - We must protect the Milky Way!
- Troodontid - We aren`t allied to the Dominatus.
- Coscerto - But you did make a treaty?
- Troodontid - Indeed.
- W'tze - They mean they made a peace treaty. Isn't it?
- Troodontid - In some sort of way. And we won't break it as long as we aren't under attack.
- Lavern - You feathered fiends must be joking! The entire Katar Sector is under attack, and you are content to simply sit here!?
- Cocerto - Yeah, believe me, they will attack you once they're done with the Katar Sector.
- Troodontid - Maybe, but currently we have our own problems.
- Lavern - Bah! We are wasting our time here.
- Troodontid - Maybe it is just foolish to fight something as powerful as the Dominatus.
- Barda - No. United we stand.
- Troodontid - You are still not strong enough.
- Barda - Then how do we become stronger?
- Troodontid - You lack of the advantge of surprise and insight in their technology, you will definitely loose.
- Lavern - You dare insinuate I am weak? Me? Weak!?
- Troodontid - No, not weak. Only just a little.
Lavern growls and fires a heat ray at the Troodontid ship. The Troodontid ship explodes (or seems to).
- Coscerto - No! don't do that!
- Barda - Lavern! What have you done?
- W'tze - We are on a diplomatic mission!
- Coscerto - Let's just get out of here before that Troodontid fleet appears, alright?
- Kyaan - I do not like the idea of abandoning a mission but I guess you're right. I'll have a word with the Grand Republic after this.
- Coscerto - *sighs* Prepare for a hyperspace jump...
The surrounding Troodontid spaceships deactivate their cloacks.
- W'tze - Ah, cloacks. I already imagined something like that.
- Troodontid - We had to test if you are bad. Sorry.
- Kyaan - Bad? You mean evil?
- Troodontid - Yes, you could have been servants of the Dominatus. Some things we said are right, some are wrong.
- W'tze - I guessed. Well, we have a surprise, too.
A whole Waptoria fleet uncloacks.
- Troodontid - Nice, but still to weak.
- W'tze - I din't dare to approach you with our full fleet...Ack. Stop taunting us.
- Troodontid - It is right, your fleet is still too weak to attack the Tyranny.
- Coscerto - That's why we need some Troodontids in here.
- Troodontid - You couldn't face the whole fleet so you have a big disadvantage. Hence, we have already decided to help you. Forgive our antics, but we won't abandon loyal allies like the Waptoria have proved themselves to be.
- W'tze - Phew. Glad to hear.
- Troodontid -Our brand new ships series are almost finished.
- Coscerto - So then, you feathered fie-...friends? Are you joining us?
- Troodontid - Yes, unless you think we are weak.
- Lavern - Hah! You seem weak. Kidding, kidding. I've gotta say, you guys are pretty tough.
- Troodontid - We know, but those ships aren't. They are weak, they are almost unprotected.
- Troodontid - But I think the destruction of the hologram was a bit too easy.
- Kyaan - Wait, hologram?
- Troodontid - Do you really think we are less advanced than you?
- Kyaan - How am I meant to know!
- Troodontid - But our future ship class, the Dragon ship will erase the Tyranny ships.
- Barda - Glad to hear it.
- Troodontid - We also have some adice: if you continue fighting one against one, you will die fast, that's true. You have to fight in a different way.
- W'tze - The Waptoria and NOVA fight trough stealth, but the others...
- Troodontid - That's the way I mean. Use your brain and technology for winning, then you don't need to be stronger.
- Coscerto - I shall remember that.
- W'tze - Besides, will you help us to free those enslaved by the Tyranny?
- Troodontid - We will, tell me how they are controlled then we can create an anti-technology.
- W'tze - The slaves are controlled via nanomachines in their blood.
- Troodontid - We shalll see if it is possble to break their control.
- Barda - For new though, every second we keep talking means that the Dominatus gain more power.
- Lavern - Shall we jump into hyperspace, then, lads?
- Troodontid - Yes. You will see our doings soon.
- W'tze - We count on you.
The fleet jumped into hyperspace, and left.
The Power of the TroodontidsEdit
A planet of the Dracodominatus Tyranny in Cyrannus, once colony of the Troodontids, appeared peaceful. But then suddenly six Helios-Class Spaceships appear in the orbit. Together with them is a gigantic object several times bigger than them, over 20 kilometres in length. They instantly start firing at the two Dominatus Ships that protect the planet. One of them is an ordinary battle cruiser, the other is a subjugator. The Dominatus fire back. They`ve defeated Troodontids already and don`t really see them as a big threat. But the Troodontids had advanced since their last meeting and had developed a better version of ion cannon that could deactivate the Dominatus Shield. That hit the them unprepared. Without shields only their enormous size protected them from the merccyless fire of the Helios-Class Ships. Meanwhile the huge structure made itself ready. It was the masterbolt, the new superweapon of the Troodontids designed. The Subjugator`s size made it able to become a lethal thread for the Helios-Class ships , one of them already lost its shild to the fire of the subjugator. The battle cruiser wasn`t that lucky. Laserbeams hit the bridge and it was destroyed. Then finally the masterbolt was ready, yellowish light was flickering over one of its ends, the one that pointed towards the subjugator and the planet. Then it fired. The beam touched the subjugator and the flew against the planet. It hit the ground in an massive yellowish burst. A shockwave annular overran the planet. But it wasn`t destroying hat was in its way, it shut down all power and power sources it touched and made them useless. The subjugator however was still semi-active, but had lost most of its firepower. It didn`t take the Helios-Class Spaceships long to blow it up. Then they start to teleport the remains of the destroyed cruiser into their cargo holds. On the planet all slaves were freed, because the microchips that controlled them were shut down and they started to revolt, overthrowing the remaining invigilators. The Troodontids send down some Helios-Class ships to bring them back to their homeworlds. Only few spaceships were still able to fly through the ionized atmosphere without getting shut down; and that wouldn`t change for hundrets of years. Till then a massive thunderstorm would be on the planet, making life impossible on the planet`s surface.
"Now you see our real power, Dominatus. We aren`t as weak as we were once before. Now time has come for revenge. You have woken the power of the Troodontids, and shall fall to it.", the commander says. That message gets written into a huge asteroid near the plaet to warn all Dominatus.
Finally the first Dragon Class was finished. It is the 25 kilometre long mothership , the pride of the Troodontids. They now plan to test their new weapon. The gigantic spaceship left the orbit of Anklaar , scanning the surrounding for enemy ships. The Troodontids noticed a fleet of the Imperium of War.
- Dragowar - Finally a challenge!
- Troodontid - Finally some idiots.
- Dragowar - Your old approach won't work anymore!
The Dragon Class approached the Imperial fleet. Of course, the Imperium attacked first, sending tons of rockets at the Dragon-class. The Imperial shots, however, bounced off the Dragon Class' shields.
- Troodontid - Fire!
- Dragowar - Activate all shields. I said your old approach would not work!
Instantly several thousands of laser cannons started firing at the Imperium of War.
- Dragowar - Hold!
But the Troodontids continued firing , fighting all ships at once. The Imperial ships were still very good at attack, and the shields of both sides started to get drained. The Dragon class now opened its hangars and send out their starfighters.
- Dragowar (1) - Do we have a Imperium class in here?
- Dragowar (2) - No.
- Dragowar (1) - Damn. KEEP FIRING!
Now the Dragon Class slowly approached one of the Imperial ships. The front of the Dragon Cass now was now above the rage class now. The arms of the Dragon Class simply went through the enemy`s shield grabbing and crushing it.
The Imperium sended out its own droids, with formed a barrier, blocking the damage done to the Imperial fleet, but still allowing them to fire on the Troodontids. The Troodontid activate their telepoter weapons, erasing several droids at once.
- Dragowar - Teleport them back!
However, nothing reappeared.
- Dragowar - We can do that trick too!
The Imperial ships created a void bubble around some androids causing them to implode. Nevertheless the rest of them arrived at the Imperial ships and started to destroy the enemy`s ships.
- Dragowar - Fire the Dark spacetime missiles!
The missiles caused black holes to appear
- Troodontid (1) - Shall we use our ion cannons?
- Troodontid (2) - No, we will wait for some equal opponents.
The Troodontid teleporters start to delete the back holes, but they were teleported back in by the Imperium. Eventually, they disappeared.
Now the Dragon Class turned its side towards the Impeial ships and fired its super massive ion cannon, deleting the Imperial shields and deactivating anything the Imperium has, except the weapons, with couldn't be disabled. Eventually, the Imperial ships were destroyed.The Troodontids now harvest the Imperium's powerfull weapons. They were more powerfull then most weapons of their tier. So the Troodontids decided to use them, sending them to their research stations. The Imperium had lost another time.
Lingur is BriefedEdit
Lingur walked into the room where he would be briefed on his upcoming mission. The female Aeoneonatrix walked in.
“Hello, Lingur,” she said.
“Hello,” Lingur replied.
“You have two missions to be briefed on today, Lingur,” She said.
“Are they connected somehow?” Lingur asked.
“Yes, allow me to explain. The Drodo, the Hegemony, the USF, the Enlightenment Alliance and the Aeoneonatrix are planning to invade the Tyranny in a matter of weeks. You have two tasks, one before the invasion, and one afterwards. Before the invasion, you will be helping in recruiting as many empires as possible to assist, if we can get four or five to help, we will be able to overwhelm the tyranny with sheer numbers. You will be meeting leaders and representatives from various empires to attempt to gain their assistance.”
“And during the invasion?” Lingur asked.
“The Aeoneonatrix will be providing military assistance to the primary invasion front, both infantry and navy. The vengeance however, will be doing something else.”
“What?” Lingur asked.
“We call it project Ameius,” the female said, “while the others are fighting, there will be a ship rather close to the action. On that ship, there’s a treasure. You must get onto the ship, and take the treasure, killing the Dominatus on said ship in the process if you have to.”
“Nice. So I’ll be fighting a Dominatus? I’ve killed uglier I suppose. May I ask what the treasure is?”
“It’s a Dominatus egg.”
“So we’re taking a Dominatus to use as a soldier?” Lingur asked.
“Or a scientist if it turns out to be an Omega,” the female said.
“Isn’t that a little, wrong? Kidnaping their child and forcing him to fight against them?”
“He or she will be free to choose not to be a soldier or scientist. We’re just going to teach it our values and see what it wants to do with its life. More than likely, it will gravitate toward the good it and uniquely it can do, whether that’s fighting or studying for us.”
“But we’re still taking an egg.”
“What would that egg have going for it if it was one of them? It would become just another force for evil. This way, it can achieve true greatness.”
“True, I guess I’m willing. Just make sure he has it good here.”
“Of course,” the female said.
Rallying the MonarchopodsEdit
Some Waptoria ships uncloacked above Tythanus, the capital of the Monarchopod Coagulative Government.
- Oji'b - Greetings, MCG. We ask you for aid against the Tyranny.
- Elder - Thanks. Thanks! The Tyranny attacked us recently, and before that, the Imperium of War did so various times. It appears the Tyranny was behind that as well.
- Oji'b - Indeed. Worse, the Tyranny is gaining power.
- Elder - Then matters are truly dire. You shall have our aid if that is what you have come for.
- Oji'b - I'm glad you understand. Oh, one more thing...
- Elder - What is it?
- Oji'b - About your creators...
- Elder - Yes? Do you now who created us?
- Oji'b - No. Though it might be worth inquiring with the Multus Esse. They have created many races within the Waptoria Alliance. Given our shared predisposal to tending to nature, they might have created your species as well.
- Elder - We will see what info we can get about them. And you can be sure that we will be there, at the final battle.
- Oji'b - Come to the space of the Scientific Combine of Nakeimato. We will plan from there.
After that, Oji'b beamed up. The MCG had joined the Anti-Dominatus Coalition.
Up next was the Sago Kingdom. Possessing a tarde route with both the Drodo and the Hegemony, they were unwilling to fight either power and had instead allied with the Monarchopods as a neutral faction. With the Monarchopods onboard of the Anti-Dominatus Coalition, it was time to persuade the Sago. The Waptorian ship of Oji'b thus travelled to Kavak, homeworld of both the Vor'la and the Varshak, the two races of the Sago Kingdom. But as soon as his ship uncloaked, it was beset upon by a swarm of Sago corvettes.
- Oji'b - Evasive maneuvers, now.
The ship evaded the gunfire, but more was loosened.
- Oji'b - Hail them!
Frantically, Oji'b tried to open communicationw with the Sago Kingdom, at first to no avail. When he eventually pulled back, he recieved an incoming transmission from the Sago High Templar Oredak.
- Oredak - Now you show your face, decievers? I had expected something more impressive?
- Oji'b - We are decievers now? Do explain.
- Oredak - You suppose you do not know? You pets told us of your coming?
- Oji'b - The Nakeimato are not pets. Thye are our allies.
- Oredak - Not the Nakeimato. The monsters. They who call themselves "Triarchs of Anubis".
- Oji'b - ...Overseers. Ah, another ploy of the Drakodominatus Tyranny. Seems like they'll never run out of those.
- Oredak - You are telling mle you did not send the monsters?
- Oji'b - Of course not. We are at war with those who did. Though it appears they knew we would come and misled you as much as the rest of the Milky Way.
There was a pause on the other side.
- Oredak - Then...you are not with the Grand Tarkan Empire.
- Oji'b - We aren't. Why?
- Oredak - Our diviners told us this war between the Drodo and the Hegemony was out of alignment. We gathered evidence that it was so. The Monarchopods aided us. The Tarkans came and destroyed the evidence. But they did not immediately leave. Their leader wanted a prize for his efforts - our homes.
- Oji'b - By the looks of things, you repelled them.
- Oredak - We did. But our losses are heavy. You come here to ask for aid against the Tyranny, I take it. With what we have left, even with our Monarchopod allies at your side, I doubt we will make as much as a dent.
- Oji'b - The Monarchopods have already agreed to join the fight. And luckily, they are not alone. Besides us, the Drodo Empire, Hegemony, and their allies have all pledged to strike against the Tyranny. Together, we can put in more than a dent. We can make them bleed.
- Oredak - It is decided then. We will fight. The Sago Kingdom will join you in your quest, and the Tyranny will taste our vengeance!
- Oji'b - Excellent. We are counting on you.
With that, he closed the communications and left.
A Breach in UnityEdit
Silently two Poseidon Class Ships approach the Aeoneonatrix homeworld.
Pausac - Troodontid ships, state your purpose.
Troodontid - We plan to attack the Dominatus, but before both Drodo and Hegemony allies have to come together.
Pausac - They already have, we have an attack planned.
Troodontid - Without inviting the Troodontids?
Pausac - Yes, they allied each other. We plan to attack the Tyranny soon, all together. We've been asking more empires to join in, you're on the list.
Troodontid - May I see the pact?
Pausac - There's no formal written agreement, if you’re asking for that.
Troodontid - Any parts about Troodontids?
Pausac - Like I said, you're on the list of empires to ask for help.
Troodontid - No, in the treaty, are we mentioned in any way.
Pausac - What treaty?
Troodontid - The peace treaty, you just told me about.
Pausac - I didn't tell you about a peace treaty.
Troodontd - The treaty you and the Hegemony made with the Drodo.
Pausac - There was no formal treaty, they just agreed to stop the fighting. We have audio of it I think.
Troodontid - May I hear it.
Pausac - Sure, I'll beam you up a copy.
Troodntid - Thank you, I will now listen to it.
There was silence for a few minutes.
Troodntid - I just listened to it. There was no word of peace between the Troodontids and the Hegemony. They aren't bound to any treaty regarding us. We gave them some major losses, so why wouldn't they attack us now that our allies won`t defend us.
Pausac - Because they're busy dealing with the Dominatus.
Troodontiid - Who tells you that? How can you know?
Pausac - The second part of the audio is about dealing with the Dominatus.
Troodontid - Who tells you that the Dominatus do not already have a peace treaty with them?
Pausac - They don't, they plan to attack the Dominatus with us.
Troodontid - Then they shall do so, we won`t. You didn`t do anything when the Dominon and later the Dominatus came to our planets, so why should we help you?
Pausac - Because this isn't a defense, it's an attack. You want the Tyranny to fall, don't you?
Troodontid - Yes, but we won`t fight alongside you. Our commanders don`t trust you anymore.
Pausac - Why not?
Troodontid - The only time we needed you, you weren`t there to help us. Only the Dominatus` respect of us stopped them from destroying us. And you waited and watched.
Pausac - We didn't know that you had been visited by the Tyranny.
Troodontid - We send help calls to all our allies, only the Waptoria and Nakeimato answered. But we used the time we had, we started to create things much more powerful than your fleet.
Pausac - It was probably ignored because there was no wormhole to get us to Cyrannus.
Troodontid - It means you ignored us. So far only the Waptoria and and their closest allies remembered us.
Pausac - What are you wanting me to do?
Troodntid - You shall continue your struggle against the Dominatus. We will fight on our own. Or help the Waptoria and Scientific Combine; but no one else.
Pausac - All right. Good day then.
The Vengeance headed toward the ship containing the Dominatus egg. It was orbiting a tyranny colony world, full of tyranny slaves. It was about to land on the planet, as was the Vengeance. The Dominatus would be parking the ship to have some goods loaded. During this time, the Vengeance would land, and Lingur, Callanni, and Awesh would go on and steal the egg. They would try to avoid the Dominatus if possible, but they knew they might have to fight it. They were not looking forward to it. They landed far enough away that they were no noticed, in an area where no one worked. They carefully snuck across the planet’s surface to the Dominatus ship.
The Tyranny ship landed. It was merely a shuttle carrying a newly born Dominatus egg. However, with it, came a single Dominatus accompanying it.
Lingur – So how do we get in without alerting the thing?
Callanni – We could crawl in through the cargo tube.
Lingur - Alright.
They crawled in. They emerged in the cargo hold.
Lingur – Alright, let's stick together as we search for the egg.
They exited the hold and entered the hall outside.
Lingur – Do we know where the egg might be?
Callanni – No way of knowing.
They carefully went down the hall, searching each room as they came across it.
In the rooms, the Aeoneonatrix felt truly small, as they navigated structures meant for beings 5 times their size. Eventually, they entered a room and saw the egg.
Lingur – Quick, grab it before ...
At that, a massive Dominatus appeared.
Dominatus – I'm afraid not!
Lingur – Oh fuck! Scatter!
The three ran off in different directions. The Dominatus runs at Callanni first, accelerating to full speed and rapidly catching up. The Dominatus then throws a fist near Callanni. Callanni's agility allows her to doge it.
Callanni – You'll need to do better than that!
Dominatus – Try me!
At that, the tendrils of biomass surround Callanni from all sides, blocking off escape.
Callanni – Uh...
The tendrils then grabbed Callanni and threw at Awesh.
Both were knocked unconscious. Lingur ran out the door of the room. The Dominatus followed Lingur, and both ended up in a factory unit.
Dominatus – The egg will be born soon, you will be a great first meal!
Lingur looked up and saw some walkways, he climbed the stairs. He was now at eye-level with the Dominatus.
Lingur – Actually, he won't be eating any sapients at all.
A biomass spike went through a stair, but Lingur evaded.
Dominatus – I wonder how good you taste.
Lingur – Get used to that feeling.
Dominatus - Get used to feeling dead!
Lingur - Well, you’d empathize with tha… Oh, wait, you yourself aren’t dead? Sorry I’d assumed by the smell...
Dominatus - Your points are bad and you should feel bad.
Lingur – I'd feel bad, but I'm going to have a Dominatus soldier soon. Now how does THAT feel? That one of your own children will be fighting for good?
Lingur ran along the catwalks into the factory room, the Dominatus followed.
Lingur noticed pipes, labeled as containing Liquid Nitrogen, running along the ceiling.
Dominatus - Does that imply that we are evil?
Lingur – Yes, yes it does. Now answer my question.
Dominatus - Good and evil are relative, now die!
The Dominatus charges at Lingur up the stairs, and although Lingur evades, the small part of the Dominatus that makes contact with him blows him back to almost the furnace. The Dominatus approaches him as he is almost pinned to the floor by ennui.
Dominatus - You are WEAK!
Lingur – Is that the best you can come up with? A generic insult? Come on, I at least deserve a GOOD one liner don't I?
Dominatus - You make me laugh, you do not even deserve a one liner.
Lingur – Keep trying, I know you'll get it.
Dominatus then goes towards Lingur, and Lingur, being sliced apart by some blades but regenerating, and Lingur almost knows it is the end.
Dominatus - History will not remember you.
Lingur – Bullshit, I instituted the reforms that made my empire what it is today.
Dominatus - My point exactly, your empire will be but an insignificant footnote in the annals of the Tyranny.
Lingur – I don't want a bigger spot in a book named after an empire with a name that stupid.
The Dominatus approaches Lingur. Lingur sees death coming, however then, he notices a button. Hi presses it. Molten iron then engulfed the Dominatus, but the Dominatus continued pressing forwards.
Lingur – How the hell do I kill this thing?
He then noticed another button, close to the one he just pressed.
Dominatus - You don't you just die.
Lingur pressed the button, where Liquid Nitrogen started flowing over the Dominatus. The Dominatus hands were right above Lingur until the Liquid Nitrogen finally froze it. However, Lingur saw there was still motion inside, the solid steel would crack soon. Lingur got up and ran to a wrecking ball. By now the Dominatus was about to go free and go after Lingur.
Lingur – And now it's time for you to be subjugated to MY will. And my will for you, is that you die. *activates wrecking ball, smashing the Dominatus*
The Dominatus shattered into a million different pieces.
Lingur ran back to the ship and into the room with the egg. He ran straight to Callanni’s unconscious body.
Lingur – Come on, Callanni, be okay.
She did not awake.
Lingur – COME ON Callanni! Don’t die!
She still did not awake.
Lingur – WAKE UP CALLANNI! I CAN’T LOSE YOU!
Callanni awoke. Lingur quickly regained his composure.
Lingur – Thank goodness you’re awake.
Callanni – Thanks. I’m fine I think.
The two of them were able to awake Awesh also.
The three of them carried the egg onto the Vengeance.
Lingur – We have it.
Callanni – We have it, indeed.
Awesh – Indeed we do.
Lingur – So what do we want to call it?
Callanni – The name is in the project. Ameius.
Lingur – Alright then.
They took the egg back to Ku-Rokti.
Later that day, the three were alerted that the egg was about to hatch. As the three arrived, the egg wobbled. The little Dominatus poked a hole in the egg, and dug out. The Dominatus did not cry, but looked at Lingur. For the first time, Lingur did not see malice in the eyes of the Dominatus. He did not see an inbuilt sense of superiority. For the first time, he saw innocence. For the first time, he saw goodness.
Awesh – Welcome to the world little guy, you have an important life to live.
The Dominatus merely looked at Awesh, Lingur and Callani, and then, started crying.
Ameius – WAAAAH!
Lingur – Ummm, Maybe he's hungry?
Callanni – We have some animals prepared for him, already killed.
Lingur – Will he want it cooked?
Callanni – Just bring the carcass in.
It was brought in. Ameius greedily devoured it with his already developed teeth, subconsciously using biomass to haul more food in.
Awesh – Look at him go.
Lingur – He certainly knows what he's doing.
Ameius then looks up, innocently at Awesh and Lingur. Ameius absorbed the memories of the animal as he consumed its brain matter, and looked at Lingur and Callani again.
Awesh – Did you like your first meal?
Ameius *knowing subconcious queues, nods*
Awesh – HE NODDED!
Lingur – Indeed, smart little guy, aren't you?
Ameius - *then begins to speak, mimicking Lingur and Awesh* He NODDED! Indeed Smart little guy, aren't you!
However it sounded rather like gibberish.
Lingur – He's already trying to speak. I think he gets his smarts from me or Callanni.
Ameius – He's already trying to speak, I think he gets his smarts from me or Callanni.
Awesh - He's Mimicing us! It's so cute.
Callanni - Indeed, hopefully, we can get him to mimic us on a few more things.
Lingur - Callanni, look at his eyes, does he look evil to you.
Ameius repeated both of the sentences as well.
Callanni - No, he looks innocent. Like a child should.
They made some hours Edelmut and his crew had arrived at the station Destiny, where the Senate had given its verdict against the spy who called himself Durch. Against all Edelmut indication, the Senate was convicted of war crimes for immediate execution, Durch could have important information or simply was a living, guilt gnawed at Edelmut.
In his hacitacion, the room usually occupied Afnai, Edelmut contemplated his collection of books and drawings of battle, the two worlds where he rested, was dezplomaban, had to decide between war and wisdom. But something made him keep fighting, Zein always said that all he fought for something and knew it was for Aranelia, she nursed him, protected him, and now he must return the favor.
Cold plasma the door with faded colored soft sound almost harmonious Edelmut was fascinated with the glitz of the season, and through the door came a large Kalixtus. Edelmut knew that guy was the research director of the Federation military, Sorvor Lar.
Sorvor Lar: Mr. Edelmut, I do not want to bother you but I think I just discovered something very important.
Edelmut: Talk Sorvor, what are you talking about?
Sorvor Lar: I mean the Project Steel Mask...
Edelmut: Yes, what is this proyect?
Sorvor Lar: It might be better to you see it with your own eyes.
Sorvor Lar headed Edelmut to one of the computers on the station.
Sorvor Lar: Look.
Edelmut: Is a plane of an armor?
Sorvor Lar: More than that, sir, is a plane nanorobotics armor, each nanorobot has own intelligence and together form a collective intelligence.
Edelmut: Are they like an insect swarm?
Sorvor Lar: Yes, but they can learn too, I think that this works like an informatic pirate, when the armor conect with a type of technology, the nanobots update self.
Edelmut: Wow, this is very useful.
Sorvor Lar: Yes, and another thing...
Sorvor Lar: This has an informatic virus that could steal Dominatus information...
De Valt's DeceptionEdit
For the continuation of the Creature Controller plot after the peace between the Drodo and the Hegemony, see here.