| Settlin Da Score is a Featured Article
"Settlin Da Score" has been featured, meaning it was deemed an article of interest by the Community.
| Settlin Da Score is a Historical Event
"Settlin Da Score" is considered a historical event or a completed fiction within the SporeWiki Fiction Universe. You must ask its original creator if you wish to add any additional stories.
Settlin Da Score is the name given to the attack led by the Loron of Da Rogue Boyz on the Unified Nation of Ottzello. As Fre'kloar leads his Loron to defeat Zr'Ahgloth, the stories of each of the leaders on both sides take place.
Having just completed Da Ice Cube Trials, the Leedas gathered together after their long nap and pizza party to discuss what was next for the Rogue Boyz. It was a rather excited group of Loron that stood before them, far more so than prior to the Trials, as many of them were hyped up and ready for action. They wanted to prove themselves as the best, and this time, actually achieve a victory that wasn't completely artificial.
- Fre'kloar - MAN IM SUPA HYPED AN STOOF AN I WANNA DO STOOF BUT I GOT A PROBLEM. WAT DO WE EVEN DO.
- Grak'tona - yoo worship me like yor supposed to
- Jol'kiar - yanno wat. i suggest we do it liek da old dayz an BEET EECH OVA UP AN DA WINNA SUGGESTS DA IDEA
- Brag'klogga - DA GODZ LIKE DIS PLAN. EVERYUN GANG UP ON GRAK'TONA
- Grak'tona - WAT NO
- Fre'kloar - man i tell ya wat we need we need to sort out our hierarchy cuz ta be honest da current system doesnt even work. i meen no offense to dat gol'thabex geeza but he doesnt belong wiv da leedas. also we are outta touch wiv da mafia. dis is a massiv problem. wat do we do
- Hagto'Zhl - HAO COM WE NEVA DID ANYFIN WIV DA MAFIA??? ITS AWESOM MAN WE NEED MOR CONTROL OF DAT. WHOS DA BIGGAST BOSS OF DA BIGGAST MAFIA ATM?
- Gol'thabex - i kno one geeza. one geeza whos got a lotta influence ova dem. shall i introduc him
- Hagto'Zhl - YOO DO DAT
Gol'thabex walked out of the room, and gave orders to a Norol. When she shook her head, he kicked her over, and she ran off to complete his orders. A new figure walked in.
Striding into the room with a pair of cybernetic arms folded over his chest was another Loron, dressed in a fancy and expensive suit and a commendably large hat which hid many of the scars and marks that covered his body aside from those on his face and torso. In his mouth was a smoking pipe, which he proceeded to puff on as he glanced towards the other Loron with shifty eyes.
- Traz'raka - wot do yoo lot want DA GODFATHA IS A VERY BUSY MAN so lets try ta keep dis short k
- Grak'tona - urm excuse me QUIT DA ATTITUDE MISTA SCARFACE. YOO STAND BEFOR DA KING OF DA EMPIYA
- Gol'thabex - tell ya wat traz. dunt worry bout dat work. if ya giv me boyz som cash well do it for ya. cuz da otha leedas wanna speek to yas
- Traz'raka - is dat rite well it had betta be worth speekin bout cuz i wanna git bak to nappin on top of muh dosh pile and swimmin in muh dosh pile and countin muh dosh pile
- Fre'kloar - i get da feelin dis guy will fit in jus fien. anyway we want ta promot ya.
- Grak'tona - NO WE DONT YOR AN ASSHAT ALREDY
- Traz'raka - a promoshun eh. well aint dat swell i was waitin for wen yoo lot wud git up off yor asses an do sumfink smart for once.
- Rel'larutina - Oh, boy, you have no idea...
- Traz'raka - i been outta work fer da past few yeers waitin fer deez slobs ta do sumfink worfwhile an it neva showed up. DO YOO LOT KNO HOW IMPORTANT BUSINESS IS TO ME
Grak'tona tried to rant again, only to get his mouth shut closed by Drizz'pyrokirk. He still spoke muffled profanities though.
- Hagto'Zhl - well lissen up ya prik WES BAK TO BISNESS AN YOR GONNA HELP US. YOR NAO DA PROPA BIG DON OF DA MAFIA AN YOR GONNA BE SIK AT IT OTHAWISE IM GONNA SLAP YAS UP OK???
- Fre'kloar - yo jol'kiar man yor da wise one dats not a stoopid chik. i got a bad feelin bout makin dis guy a leeda. whai dunt we giv him a role just unda leeda...?
- Jol'kiar - well bak in ma day we only had ONE leeda... urm hao bout liek we hav a leeda fer eech race den we have leedas of... idunno important stoof den we hav warbosses?
- Hagto'Zhl - dis sounds good. we can call dem...Poshiez. cuz deyz smartass posh geezas ennit hurhurhur
- Traz'raka - hmm dunno bout dat man lemme jus chek if dats okay wit muh lil homie
From behind the Loron's back, a mechanical limb with a Crazy Gun attached to its end popped out and moved towards Traz'raka's head, where he proceeded to mutter and talk to himself while the cybernetic limb made jerky movements, making whirring and whizzing noises.
- Traz'raka - yeh alrite ill do it an lemme jus say dat YOO GUYZ CULD NOT HAVE PIKED A BETTA OPSHUN FOR DA BIG DON
- Kal'kuir - dat gun is cute i shuld get one maself
- Traz'raka - da hell man lil homie aint cute hes sik shup
- Kal'kuir - IF I SEZ ITS CUTE DEN ITS CUTE STOP OPPRESSIN ME
- Fre'kloar - LEMME GET ONE FING STRAIGHT. TRAZ'RAKA YOO MAY HAV ATTITUDE PROBLEMZ BUT DAT JUS MAKES YOO A GOOD LEEDA. BUT NOT GOOD ENUFF FER DA TOP LEEDAS. actually i kinda feel liek a hypocrit makin grak'tona a leeda... BUT YEH
- Grak'tona - IM DA KING OF DA COLD LORONZ. AN YOO. MOSTLY DA FORMA.
- Fre'kloar - WAY TA PROOV MY POINT DUMASS
- Grak'tona - I DUNT LIKE DIS WANKA WE SHULD THRO HIM OFF DA AIRLOK
- Traz'raka - gud joke dat an dunt worry bein top leeda was neva muh place. why be a king or emprah wen its cool ta be a gangsta
- Hagto'Zhl - ok maybe yor attitud aint dat bad ill giv ya dat. but im finkin. urm...gol'thabex, i dunno hao ta brake dis to ya, i love ya an all, no homo, but
- Gol'thabex - meh its ok yoo can demot me ta poshie im fine
- Hagto'Zhl - k
- Knar'gank - ma cuzzy bro knos hao ta handel losses. cept game losses. den he rages
- Gol'thabex - OI IN MY DEFENSE. YOO CHEETED LAST TIME. I SWER TA ZR'AN'KAR
- Knar'gank - mad cus bad
- Traz'raka - nao i rememba why i stuk around fer so long
- Da Propa Big Rogue Geek - And as I am in charge of every artificial intelligence in this empire, therefore being responsable for you not being stuck in the Stone Age, I will also be a so-called "Poshie".
- Traz'raka - ey can lil homie be poshie too he deservs it man
Grak'tona slammed his arms on the chair he was on, breaking it. He then smashed what he referred to as his "throne" and threw it at the Geek.
- Grak'tona - I OPPOS DIS COMPLEETLY. WE CANT GIV DAT STOOPID ANNOYIN ROBOT ANY SORT OF POWA. NO ONE EVEN LISSENS TO IT. RAISE YA HAND IF YA LISSEN TO DAT STOOPID WANKA
- Geek - For your information, I am already the most powerful entity in this empire just by being in charge of its technology. Were it not for me, you would not even exist.
- Rel'larutina - Urm, hello?
- Traz'raka - ey bby
- Geek - ...Yes, Rel'larutina contributes to it. And she understands how much of an impact I make, instead of you lot who can only throw pizza slices at my physical avatar when you get upset over how wrong you are.
- Rel'larutina - Indeed. And as a Leeda, I officially declare the Geek a Poshie. The only one who can veto this decision is Fre'kloar. And he won't veto it if he wants his pizza delivered on time today, will he?
- Fre'kloar - ...eh? oh. soz i drift off wheneva da geek starts talkin. yeh sur whateva do wat ya want just get ma pizza
- Rel'larutina - Excellent. Traz'raka, welcome to the team. You are an unruly, arrogant, stupid prick. You'll fit in just fine!
- Traz'raka - i luv it wen da chikz talk dirty ta me
- Ray'loth - oi man dunt botha wiv her shes stoopid. but i bet yor supa jelus of me cus i got a hot gf
Rel'larutina rolled her eye.
- Traz'raka - who needs a supa hot gf wen u hav da whol mafia at yor feet man wat are yoo gay
- Ray'loth - mate i dunt beleev yoo kno who i am IM DA PROPA BIG WARBOSS DA WHOL MILITARY IS MA PROPERTY. so yor da gay one flirtin wiv dat lil gun on ya... third arm? wat da hell
- Rel'larutina - ...Urm, come to think of it, does Ray'loth fit the Poshiez nowadays?
- Hagto'Zhl - eh idunno hes all bout military so i fink he fits as da Propa Big Warboss
- Rel'larutina - We didn't really think this through that hard, did we? Then again, do we ever think things through hard? Like, what are we even doing next?
- Grak'tona - I DUNT LIEK YOR ATTITUD. DUNT TALK DOWN TA ALL OF US. SPESHULLY NOT DA PERSON WIV DA HIGHEST POSITION OF AUTHORITY. HIGHER DAN YOO. IE ME
- Fre'kloar - pretty sur das me ya blu skinned git
- Traz'raka - thinkin too hard hurts muh hed
- Hagto'Zhl - yeh well i got an idea. HAO BOUT WE ALL SHUT UP AN GO SHANK UNO WEVE NOT DON DAT IN A WHIL
The Loron all gasped and looked at Hagto'Zhl. Except for Traz'raka and Gol'thabex, who were counting money.
- Fre'kloar - ya meen...actually shank dem? liek...actually wage full scale war wiv dem? like...ya fink we can actually do it dis time?
- Hagto'Zhl - idiot DATS DA REESUN WES CALLED ROGUE BOYZ IN DA FURST PLACE. CUS WES ROGUE AN WE WANNA SHANK UNO
- Jol'kiar - well bak in ma dayz we fort fer wat we beleeved in abov all else. but ma dayz ar dum tbh. i fink we shuld be wise. i dunno if wes redy yet
- Brag'klogga - DA HERETIKS... i almost forgot dey existed akshully
- Voa'reak - well i meen it sounds cool wiv me but i want ta fite ray'loth first ova who kills Thr'aloy
- Ray'loth - AR YOO STOOPID YOO ALREDY GOT YA OWN UNOC RIVAL GO FITE HIM INSTED
- Voa'reak - NO.
Voa'reak grabbed Ray'loth's arm.
- Voa'reak - ONE TWO THREE FOUR I DECLAR A THUM WAR
- Ray'loth - ya wat now
- Voa'reak - or we culd arm restle or do rok papa scissors i dunno up ta yoo
- Ray'loth - HAO BOUT I BREAK YOR JAW
- Voa'reak - ...FINE YOO WIN
- Ray'loth - c
- Gol'thabex - yo noo geeza traz wat yoo plannin on doin ta smak uno? tbh i normally dunt fite unless i get paid but deez geezas pay me a lot
- Brag'klogga - needin an EXCUSE ta fite uno... DIS DAYZ COMIN
- Traz'raka - dunno man deres a lotta opshuns... culd kidnap fools, zap fools, smak dose fools...
- Gol'thabex - i was finkin yoo go spy on dem. an den shank dem in som massiv heist liek da one i pulled on billig. den agen im not leeda anymoar so its up ta yoo
- Geek - I'm still deleting all the angry emails he sent over that.
- Traz'raka - tell yoo wot dats not a bad idea at all. yeh can do dat sins i hav fwends in speshul places afta all. ... unlike yoo geezas dat hav no fwends
- Knar'gank - i liek dis guy
- Jol'kiar - WES COMPANIONS WIV EECH OTHA. BE SIK ENUFF AN YOO CAN BE PART OF DA FAMILY
- Geek - One big, horrifying family made entirely of hillbillies.
- Fre'kloar - ok so BIGGEST BOSS ORDA. YOO LOT ALL GO DECIDE AMONGST YASELFS HOW YA WANNA SHANK UNO. IN DA MEEN TIME I WILL WORK OUT HOW I WANNA SHANK ZRAHGLOTH.
- Hagto'Zhl - wait wat IM SHANKIN ZRAHGLOTH
- Grak'tona - NO I WILL. CUS IT SOUNDS IMPORTANT AN IM DA IMPORTANT PERSON HEER
The Loron all left the room, off to devise their own "cunnin planz" - ie, ask the Geek or Rel'larutina what to do next - to destroy UNO in any way they possibly could. However, Hagto'Zhl stayed behind. He could tell something was troubling Fre'kloar.
- Hagto'Zhl - man weve been throo a lot togetha. but jus trus me man dis is my turn. fink about it. yoov killed all ya rivals up to dis point. gratz'kaoz, ref'kolar...well ok dats only two but seriusly. its my turn man. lemme hav zr'ahgloth.
- Fre'kloar - ..but i founded da rogue boyz ta kill zr'ahgloth. hes wronged da loron. dis is wat i always stood for. i get dat its personal for yoo but its personal fer lotsa peepz. an afta zr'ahgloth i dunt hav any enemies left ta kill.
Hagto'Zhl shook his head.
- Hagto'Zhl - yoo an me boff kno dats not troo.
- Fre'kloar - wat im serius
- Hagto'Zhl - nop. yor not. yoov been makin excuses dis whol time. yoo kno dat deres one person left fer yas to kill. an dis is gonna be our triumphant moment. its yor time afta dis.
- Fre'kloar - I DUNNO WHO IT IS MAN STOP BEIN CRYPTIC
Hagto'Zhl grabbed Fre'kloar by his shoulders and shook him in place.
- Hagto'Zhl - A BOSS MUST BE DA HIGHA PERSON. DERE CANT BE SUMONE HIGHA DAN HIM. DERES ONE PERSON HIGHA DAN YOO.
- Fre'kloar - WAT YOO ON ABOUT MAN IM SERIUS. WAIT NO...YOO CANT BE SUGGESTIN...
- Hagto'Zhl - its tradishon man... A STUDENT MUST SURPASS HIS MASTA
- Fre'kloar - I REFUS. NO. I CANT DO DAT. MAN STFU STOP WIV DIS TALK. YANNO WAT FINE. IF YOO STOP EMOSHONALLY BLACKMAILIN ME YOO CAN HAV ZR'AHGLOTH.
- Hagto'Zhl - man dats not even whai im sayin dis. i say dis cus wes homies. yor gonna hav ta do it at SOM point
Fre'kloar tilted his head downwards. He knew that he couldn't argue against what Hagto'Zhl was saying. He sighed.
- Fre'kloar - im gonna fink about it. ok?
- Hagto'Zhl - yoo do dat. BUT DUNT LET IT GET OVA YA HED WE GOT UNO TA KILL STILL
Da Plan Edit
With a feeling of excitement around the Rogue Krooza as they gathered around a large table, the Loron looked more hype than they had ever been since the beginning of Da Rebellion. With cheerful glees on their faces, and even a few sighs of relief among Rel'larutina at the Loron finally doing something meaningful, the boyz got together, eager to share their plans for an invasion of their mortal enemy. Not a single Loron had anything to lose, and all of them had nothing but pleasure and satisfaction to gain. Fighting was what they were made for, and fighting UNO was what they had been destined to do.
- Fre'kloar - ok man im so hyped wat da hell
- Hagto'Zhl - WHAI ISNT WE KILLIN YET
- Rel'larutina - Ugh, I forgot that with the "hype" also comes "impatience" with you people.
- Jol'kiar - OK SO HEERS DA PLAN. WE BUMRUSH IN LIKE LORONZ IS MENT TO DEN WE KILL EVERYUN
- Voa'reak - wats dis bout bums
- Jol'kiar - not dose kinds of bums ya git
- Grak'tona - oh an btw yoo hav to praise me whil doin it so erect a couple statues fer me
- Voa'reak - an wats dis bout erectin
- Grak'tona - IS DIS GEEZA SERIUS. OFF WIV HIS HED
- Knar'gank - lmao grak always full of his jokes i swer. dis guy lads
- Grak'tona - AN OFF WIV HIS HED TOO. OH MA DAYZ TOO MANY TRAITAS ON DIS SHIT NOOB TEEM
- Jol'kiar - SHUT UP ICE CUBE BOY WES TRYIN TA DISCUSS IMPORTANT MATTAS HEER IN CASE YOO DIDNT NOTICE
- Grak'tona - ice cube? dats a good name. STRAIGHT OUTTA GROODRUB CRAZY MOTHAFUKA NAMED ICE CUBE
Fre'kloar smacked Grak'tona and knocked him unconscious briefly, for Gol'thabex to restrain him and hold him against the wall.
- Traz'raka - so wat we plannin an invashun or an album i cant even rememba anymoar
- Fre'kloar - ... WE DO BOFF FER NAO ON. B SIK AT IT YALL
- Gol'thabex - jus gimme da cash an ill knok deez geezas out
- Hagto'Zhl - yor payment is me not shovin ma foot down ya face YOR GONNA KILL UNO CUS YOR A LORON NOT CUS OF COLOURFUL PAPER
- Gol'thabex - well dats it ok knargank yoo wiv me we leevin
- Knar'gank - nop. JUS COS WE KILLED GRATZ AN REF DOESNT MEEN WE WON YET. EVEN WEN WE KILL UNO WE WONT HAV WON
- Traz'raka - hard ta beleev u killd gratz an ref wen ya cant even kill sum dum zazane geeza
- Hagto'Zhl - but da zazzie boyz is ded nao tho
- Traz'raka - not da wun wiv da shoulda bouldas tho i herd she aint wiv dem UNO geezas anymoar
- Knar'gank - hurhur... wait wa
- Traz'raka - yeh looks like ya aint gonna git ta fite her dis time AND DAT IS ALL KINDS OF AMUSIN
- Knar'gank - oh wow. dat hed-humpa is tryin ta run away from me. shows hao much of a coward she is
- Kal'kuir - BY MA CALCULASHUNS SHE BARELY REMEMBAS YOO EXIST
- Knar'gank - ok nao yor makin me sad
- Traz'raka - why are ya even still wearin dem pants on ya hed dey look dum on ya
- Knar'gank - dis is ma HELMET ya twat
- Hagto'Zhl - OI FOCUS YA BUNCH OF DUMBOS WE GOT WAR TA PLAN WES NOT HEER TA TALK BOUT KNAR'GANKS WEIRD PANTIES FETISH. AT LEEST NOT TODAY. WES HEER TA PLAN KILLIN UNO SO START DOIN DAT
Jol'kiar grinned at Hagto'Zhl, as if displaying a sense of pride. Fre'kloar was about to step up and speak, before Jol'kiar instead stood on the table in front of them all.
- Jol'kiar - LISSEN UP BOYZ. WE ALL KNO DA REESONS WE IS HEER. ITS TA STOMP UNO. BUT FOR REEL DIS TIME. NO MOAR OF DAT MUCKIN ABOUT. NO MOAR OF DAT "OH WE CAN PROPA STOMP DEM LATA BUT FER NAO LETS JUST RAID A FEW SHIPMENTS HURHURHUR". NO MOAR BEIN WIMPZ. SO TA PUT A STOP TA DIS, I, ALONG WIV DA ROGUE GEEK AN REL'LARUTINA HEER, HAV A PLAN TA FINALLY PUT AN END TA UNO.
- Rogue Geek - If by "along with" you mean "took all of their ideas for your own", then sure.
- Brag'klogga - DA END OF UNO... DIS DAYZ COMIN!!!!!!
- Traz'raka - i hav u kno i maek gud business from raidin shipments
Jol'kiar stood down and winked at Fre'kloar, then whispered to him.
- Jol'kiar - i kno dat was basically wat yoo wer gonna say an it was yor plan but i kinda fout id help yoo out. wher wuld yoo b wivout me eh
Fre'kloar smiled at Jol'kiar as if politely, then gulped, knowing the sad truth. But now was not the time to show reluctance. He took center stage.
- Fre'kloar - YEH. I PUT TOGETHA A PLAN. AN WE IS ALL GONNA BE ON OUR BEST TOMORROW COS DATS WEN IT STARTS
All the Loron gasped, with many spilling drinks, or in other cases, throwing them at each other.
- Gol'thabex - ma noo suit nooo
- Fre'kloar - OH DONT GIMME DAT "WHAI DIDNT YA WARN US FIRST" GARBAGE. WE IS STARTIN TOMORROW. AN WE ALL NEED TA EXECUT DIS PLAN PERFECTLY AN ALL TOGETHA SO LISSEN UP
- Traz'raka - ech so many big words
- Voa'reak - ya get used ta it afta sum point. ANYWAY GO ON BOSS
- Fre'kloar - ...i was kinda hopin da inspirashonal speech wuld be a good segue. OI ROGUE GEEK WAT DA HELL
The Rogue Geek let out a sighing noise, and in the background, began to play orchestral, Loron film music to try and fit in with Fre'kloar's "inspirational plan". Fre'kloar grinned, as the Rogue Geek let down a huge sheet of paper, and began to project images.
- Fre'kloar - I CALL IT "OPERASHON SETTLIN DA SCORE". SIK EH
- Drizz'pyrokirk - wait is dis a game match den?
- Fre'kloar - NO IDIOT HAV YOO EVEN BEEN PAYIN ATTENSHON
- Drizz'pyrokirk - not reely i was drawin a mustache on grak'tonas face. so wats dis bout
- Fre'kloar - ok ill let yoo off fer dat. ANYWAYZ:
Fre'kloar pointed to the drawing on the projection to his left. It was a crayon drawing of the Propa Big Rogue Krooza and other UNO worlds.
- Hagto'Zhl - dat drawin is trash
- Fre'kloar - YA MOMS TRASH
- Naktor'zak - at leest its easia ta undastand wiv drawins
- Ray'loth - i dunt even kno hao to reed so yeh
- Fre'kloar - DEES AR OUR TARGETS. DAT BIG UNO SHIP FINGY IS ACTUALLY WAT CONTAINS DEIR AI FING AT DA CENTA OF DEM ALL. DATS WAT CONTROLS DEM WIV DA SYSTEM AN STOOF DAT OPPRESSES LORONZ AN KEEPS ZRAHGLOTH AT DA TOP
- Traz'raka - an wez gonna go fer dat asap den?
- Fre'kloar - NOT QUITE. DA PROBLEM IS DAT FING IS HEVIL GARDED AN ALL DEIR LEEDAS IS IN DERE. NO. DA FING IS DAT UNO DONT FINK WE KNO HOW IT WORKS. DEY FINK WE FINK DEY HAV SOME CAPITAL ON SOME OTHA PLANET AN WE IS GONNA BE LOOKIN FER DAT CAPITAL
- Voa'reak - ... YOO MEEN DEY DUNT?! OH MA DAYZ I WASTED LAST WEEK LOOKIN FER IT
- Traz'raka - wat a twist
- Fre'kloar - EXACTLY MAN!!!!! YA SEE? DEY FINK WE IS STILL LOOKIN FER DEIR BASE. SO WES GONNA FOOL DEM
Fre'kloar drew circles and crosses on the various different crayons on the projection to his right.
- Fre'kloar - HERES DA FING. WE SEND A WARBOSS TA ONE OF DEIR WORLDS AN DEN WE PRETEND DAT DA WARBOSS IS LOOKIN FER DA CAPITAL. DEN WE LURE ALL OF UNOC OUT OF DA WARSHIP FING WIV DA AI. AN EVENTUALLY WEN DA WARBOSSES KILL DAT UNOC GEEZA DEN WE GET RID OF DEM UNTIL DEY DUNT HAV ANY LEFT
- Traz'raka - dat sounds convoluted tho
- Kal'kuir - oh ma dayz PAY ATTENSHUN MAN DIS IS SIMPLE AS HELL MA CALCULASHUNS SAY YOR AN IDIOT
- Traz'raka - fink u mite hav miscalculated cus ur meffod is mor simple dan ur mom
- Kal'kuir - WHOS GOT DA ROBOT BODY HEER? NOT YOO. SHUT UP AN PAY ATTENSHUN
- Fre'kloar - SO YEH ONCE ALL DEIR UNOC GEEZAS IS GON DATS WEN DA LEEDAS ALL GO IN DA SHIP. DA POSHIEZ DO...I DUNNO POSHIE STOOF
- Gol'thabex - yo traz wat do yoo plan on doin
- Traz'raka - dunno man finkin sounds gud rite bout nao... finkin bout pizza and den finkin sum moar bout eatin dat pizza
- Gol'thabex - whos idea was it to let yoo on da teem agen
- Hagto'Zhl - SO AFTA WE GET RID OF DA LEEDAS WAT DEN
- Fre'kloar - HEERS DA PROBLEM. UNO LEEDAS IS WEIRD IN A WAY DAT DEY HAV TONS OF EXTRA PROTECSHON AN STOOF. SO WE IS GONNA NEED ALL FIVE OF DA LEEDAS TA DAMAG DEIR SHIP AN TA KILL ZRAHGLOTH. AN BEFOR YA ASK HAGTO I HAV AGREED TA LET YOO DEEL DA KILLIN BLOW
- Hagto'Zhl - WOOOOOOOOOO
- Fre'kloar - AN SINC NON OF DA POSHIEZ KNO WAT DEY IS DOIN ILL TELL DEM WAT DEY CAN DO
- Gol'thabex - ok wat
- Fre'kloar - I DUNNO I HAVENT FOUT YET
- Gol'thabex - ...
- Traz'raka - ya aint da boss of me... o wait yeh ya are
- Jol'kiar - eh whai not jus hav dem also damage da ship? da more da merria dats hao loronz work
- Fre'kloar - ...yeh sur whai not dat works
- Traz'raka - yey
Fre'kloar stepped down, while behind him, Grak'tona woke up again.
- Grak'tona - ...FRUM DA GANG CALLED GEEZAS WIV ATTITUDE
- Hagto'Zhl - oi grak yor gonna help us kill zr'ahgloth and yoo best b sik at it
- Grak'tona - huh wat? oh sur. ok. AN DEN CAN I BE CROWNED KING
- Hagto'Zhl - yor alredi king ya flippin muppet
- Traz'raka - long liv da king
Grak'tona's eyes widened, and a huge grin formed on his face, as he smiled happily. He then stood on the table in front of them.
- Grak'tona - LISSEN UP SUBJECTS. HEERS DA PLAN. YA SEE DEIR SHIP? DATS WHER-
Fre'kloar grabbed him by the legs and wrenched him off, then kicked his head in.
- Fre'kloar - I ALREDY GAV DA PLAN YOO IDIOT
- Rogue Geek - You are king, Grak'tona. King of the Cold Loron. Just that.
- Grak'tona - wat...WAT?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Grak'tona sat back and sobbed, then smashed his throne around him.
- Grak'tona - IM KING!!! KIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rogue Geek - Of the Cold Loron.
- Grak'tona - YOO SHUT UP. YOO DUNT KNO DA STORY OF ME AN WHAI I DECIDED TA BE KING. IT ALL STARTED WIV DA ABOMINABUL SNOW LORON...
- Fre'kloar - TELL YA WAT GRAK. ONCE WEV KILLED UNO YOO CAN TELL US DA STORY. i meen yoo alredy told it ten million timez BUT TELL IT AGEN
- Grak'tona - WOOOOOOOOOOO
- Traz'raka - i gotta questun boss. wat are da chances of us not survivin dis? it sounds dangerus as hell AN I DUNT PLAN ON DYIN ANYTIME SOON.
- Hagto'Zhl - DONT TELL ME YOR SCARED OF FIGHTIN. YA FLIPPIN PANSY OH MA DAYZ
- Traz'raka - not scared of fitin but scared of fitin an dyin and not succeedin
Fre'kloar walked over to Traz'raka, slapped him and then held him up against the wall.
- Fre'kloar - LISSEN UP TRAZ. IT DUNT MATTA IF WE DAI TODAY. NO MATTA WAT HAPPENZ LORONZ ALWAYS WIN. IF YA WIN DEN YA OBVIUSLY WIN. IF YA DAI DEN YA DIED FITIN FER WAT YOO BELEEVED IN SO YOOS ALWAYS GONNA GET RESPECT NO MATTA WAT. IF YA RUN AWAY DATS WEN YOR A PANSY BUT EVEN DEN YA CAN JUST FITE ANOTHA DAY SO NO ONE CARES. DA ODDS DUNT MATTA. WE WIN TOMORROW EITHA WAY
- Hagto'Zhl - i dunt kno whai yor so scared me and ray'loth alredi died once and it jus made us tuffa... i fink
- Traz'raka - an wat happens if da UNO geezas are still standin an we aint. we died fitin an died fitin fer nuffin.
- Naktor'zak - I DUNT LIKE HIS PESSIMISM MAN IT DISCOURAGES ME
- Fre'kloar - look man. even if we do dai tomorrow den we died fer a cause. i tell yoo how loronz lose. da only way loronz lose. BY DOIN NUFFIN. EVRY FITE DAT WASNT FOUT WAS A LOST FITE. IF WE DUNT FITE UNO TOMORROW DEN WE LOSE. BUT HEERS DA FING. WE NEED TA DO DIS QUICKLY AN IN ONE DAY YANNO WHAI? BECUZ WE NEED TA HIT DEM WHILE DEY DONT SEE IT COMIN. ANYWAY IM SIDETRACKIN. DA POINT IS IF YA DONT FITE YOR A DISGRACE. IF YA DO FITE DEN YOO WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVA
Traz'raka sniffled and clasped his mechanical hands together while his eyes watered, with Lil Homie perking upwards on its mechanical limb.
- Traz'raka - oh mah dayz wiv an attitude like dat its no wunda whai yer in charge. rite den ill doo wateva ya tell me ta an do wateva it takes ta make sur ya succeed wiv dis... dreem of yerz
- Fre'kloar - DATS DA RITE ATTITUDE. WELCOM TO DA TEEM MAN
- Jol'kiar - also if yoo dunt fite ill hav to kill yoo maself so yeh
Fre'kloar let go, then turned back to the other Loronz.
- Fre'kloar - ALSO BECUZ I KNO DAT LAST TIME I DISMISSED YOO LOT AN ASKED YOO TO COM UP WIV PLANZ YOO NEVA DID AN JUS WENT OFF AN ATE PIZZA SO I CAME UP WIV A SOLUSHON: I ASKED DA ROGUE GEEK AN REL'LARUTINA TA COM UP WIV PLANZ WHIL I WENT OFF AN ATE PIZZA. SIK EH?????
- Ray'loth - jus meens less work fer us lmao
- Rel'larutina - Yuuuup. Don't you just love this male-dominated society?
- Fre'kloar - SHUT UP FEMINAZI
- Ray'loth - NEX YOR GONNA GO LIKE DA JUNCSHUN DOODS GOIN ALL "SUPRESS" ON US. GET OVA YOR ASS
- Rel'larutina - Ugh. Pleeeeease. We have a literal' patriarchy and I can't catch two seconds of a break...
- Traz'raka - and dats da way we like it also whai dere aint no pizza rite here rite nao. did we fukin stutter.
- Brag'klogga - DATS DA WAY ZR'AN'KAR WISHED. YOR GONNA DISRESPEKT DA HOLY BOOKS???
Rel'larutina sighed, and got back to drawing. Feeling sorry for her, Fre'kloar walked over to her and bent down, then patted her on the back.
- Fre'kloar - ok tell ya wat. wen we win yoo an da otha chikz can hav a party. an wes not gonna make yoo cook da pizza. WES GONNA MAKE OUR NOO UNO SLAVES DO IT
- Rel'larutina - ...A break?! Wooooooo!
- Hagto'Zhl - HOH. YA BETTA BRACE YASELF ZR'AHGLOTH. IM COMIN FER YAS AGEN
- Fre'kloar - SO WE ALL KNO DA PLAN. TOMORROW DA INVASHON STARTS. HEERS DA FING. ALL DA WARBOSSES SPLIT UP ON DIFFERENT WORLDZ LIEK I TOLD YA. ME AN DE LEEDAS AN DA POSHIEZ ATTAK ONE WORLD. RAYLOTH YOR COMIN WIV US...BECUZ THRALOY WILL MEET US ON DAT WORLD. den we kinda ditch yoo afta we all kill thraloy an go for deir ship BUT YEH ALL MASSIV INVASHON
- Ray'loth - as long as i get ta batta thraloy i dun reely care so sur rite
- Fre'kloar - DISMISSED
The Loron all got up off their chairs and headed off to sleep, it'd be a long night for them. Once again, while everyone had left, Hagto'Zhl waited behind for Fre'kloar. Fre'kloar looked at him, and sighed.
- Fre'kloar - yeh yeh yeh...i kno. im redy man.
- Hagto'Zhl - i hope so. dunt want yoo ruinin da moment by bakkin away nao
- Fre'kloar - ma problem is...ma problem is i dunt kno if im redy ta be independent becuz i always relied on ma mentor fer lotsa stuff by nao. but...IM GONNA DO IT. I GOTTA BE A TROO LEEDA AN I CANT BAK DOWN FRUM TRADISHON LIEK ZRAHGLOTH DID
- Hagto'Zhl - exactly. dunt worry hes gonna undastand. if anyfin i bet hes been waitin fer dis moment fer a long time nao
- Fre'kloar - fanks man yor da best
- Hagto'Zhl - ennit? anyway go ta bed nao WE GOT UNO TA KILL TOMOZ
Feeling even more satisfied, Fre'kloar and Hagto'Zhl confidently went off to their resting chambers, with all the Loron on the Krooza prepared for the big day tomorrow. As Brag'klogga would say, "dis dayz comin".
Da First Invasion Edit
Every Loron knew the feeling before battle all too well. The excitement as him and the rest of his gang joined with so many other gangs in a huge rally, charging forward towards enemy with nothing but the aggression and glee of battle, huge grins on their faces as they rushed in with full adrenaline and felt the air rush past them. But this was even greater than that. Not one Leeda, but every single Leeda was ahead of them. As the Loron jumped out from their ships, which landed on the lush jungle planet - an environment the Loron loved too much - right outside what appeared to be an enormous fortress reaching kilometers into the sky, the knowledge that they were with every Leeda of the Rogue Boyz not only encouraged them to do their best to impress them, but gave them a confidence none of them, even the most hardened veterans, had known before.
As the Boyz flung around their guns ready to fire and pulled out their swords, the Loron Tanks aimed their cannons at the base as they drew closer, and all the Chikz in the Loron Smashas ran forward with the same glee in battle knowing that Rel'larutina, the most famous Chik who they had idolized so long, was leading them, UNO looked on in horror. But the soldiers defending the base, as was their protocol, stood in lines across and behind one another, as hundreds of them faced the seemingly unstoppable Loron force. But between cannon fire from the Tanks and Smashas, and the brute strength of the charging Loron armies, it was a massacre. They would have to call in their own Loron and their own Tralkikianoe right away, but it would not be enough.
- Fre'kloar - TODAY WE SMASH DA UNOZ AT DEIR BASE!!!!!!!!!!
- Grak'tona - dats wat ya get for not bein WORFF ENUFF DUMBOS
- Rel'larutina - Is this why you boys are all so eager to go into battle? Wow, I love it!
- Hagto'Zhl - SEE EVEN A CHIK CAN APPRECIATE DA THRILL OF KILLIN UNO LOSAS
- Gol'thabex - i dont even mind if ya dont pay me fer dis honestly
- Jol'kiar - if yoo had ta be paid ta fight uno id be legit disappointed. SO YA BEST FIGHT SIK ALL OF YOO
- Traz'raka - so many peeps ta shoot Lil' Homie is UNSURE OF WHER TO EVEN BEGIN
Among the hordes of Loron, the boyz could barely notice one another. But Fre'kloar could spot his old mentor, as Jol'kiar ripped through UNO's owned battallions, and even the AI Weapons as huge as the Kralgon Land Destructor. He smiled to himself, seeing the glee in Jol'kiar's eyes, knowing that this was the most satisfactory fight he'd been in since back in his old days. He just hoped his mentor was proud of him.
But there was no time for sentiment. Fre'kloar turned around as a group of Tralkik Demolishers fired on him, and jumped towards them to rip him apart. But behind them stood a figure they were all too familiar with. From the giant doors opening, reaching dozens of meters up in the sky, the factories' own starfighers and Tralkik came pouring out from it in huge numbers. The metallic Thr'aloy stepped forward.
- Thr'aloy - HURHURHUR. I KNEW IT WULDNT BE LONG BEFOR DA ROGUE BOYZ STORMED DIS BASE.
- Ray'loth - WELL IF IT ISNT DA COPYCAT DUMBO
- Thr'aloy - Name not recognized. YA MOMS A COPYCAT DUMBO. BUT YOR ALL IDIOTS FER BRINGIN LITERALLY EVRYON OF YOO TA DIS BASE WIV DA GIANT FACTORY BEHIND YOO!!!
- Ray'loth - AND WHAI IS DAT? ONLY IDIOT I SEE HEER IS YOO. YOR OUTNUMBARED A GORILLION TA ONE
- Thr'aloy - HURHURHURHUR...YOO UNDAESTIMATE...MY POWA!!!!
- Voa'reak - wat powa? I KILLED YOR SIDEKICK
As Voa'reak flew his jetpack towards Thr'aloy, preparing to slice him in half, he was stopped half way, held in a cage of Dark Chronoscopic energy, and tossed to the ground. Floating up from behind Thr'aloy, Durzhan appeared.
- Durzhan - It's funny. Last time I slaughtered Loron, I was fighting for Zargoth. And now, even with UNO, I have the chance to slaughter them again.
- Jol'kiar - eh? dat geezas kinda familiar
- Voa'reak - WAT DA HELL HAO MANY PLUSHY VAMPIRES DOES UNO HAV???
- Durzhan - Do you not remember me? I once held Ottzello's fate in my grip. And now, once again, it is mine to control. This battlefield. Is mine.
- Fre'kloar - okay fer starters YOR LITERALLY A NOBODY. OTTZELLO IS OURS. SECOND OF ALL, DAI OK
Durzhan raised a Loron Tank, and smashed it down upon Fre'kloar with full force, before beginning to lift other Tanks and Smashas sky high, looking for targets. He crushed them with his grip, before tossing them to the ground at other Loron. And once he had finished with one, he searched for another. Durzhan's display of power infuriated Brag'klogga, who stepped forward and pointed his staff at him.
- Brag'klogga - YOO DERE. MISTA FLYING RAT #2. YOO USE FLASHY POWA MUCH MOR DAN DA OLD GUY. AND DATS HERESI CUS FLASHY POWA BELONGS TO DA LORONZ ONLY
Durzhan didn't break concentration, only throwing another tank towards Fre'kloar, whos bones were now broken as he lay in agony. Then, slowly, he shifted towards Brag'klogga.
- Durzhan - Is that a threat, Loron?
- Brag'klogga - IS YOO AN IDIOT OF COURSE ITS A THRET. IM GONNA REK YA SOKKS OFF IN DA NAME OF ZR'AN'KAR
- Durzhan - Brag'klogga, you do realise that in an alternate timeline, in which you had no "flashy powa", you were simply an insane Loron boss who Fre'kloar here annihilated without difficulty. Your powers are the only reason you are worth anything to these people. You are, in truth, an insecure, insane and deluded fool who scrapes by with powers that might help you, or they might kill you at any moment.
- Brag'klogga - im sorry but WHOS DA FAVORITE SHAMAN OF DA GODZ? DATS RITE, ITS ME. HAO DO YOO EVEN KNO MA NAME YA CREEP? NAO YOR JUS PISSIN ME OFF
- Durzhan - Godz who want nothing to do with your people, or your kind at all. Tell me, when was the last time you got a positive response from your Zr'An'Kar?
- Hagto'Zhl - LIES AND SLANDA
- Brag'klogga - ill let yoo kno, mista FURRY, dat zr'an'kar talks to da flashiez daily THRU DEIR DREEMS. ALL YOO NEED TA DO IS DO DA GOD OF WAR RAP BEFOR YA GO TO BED AND PRESTO, HE TELLS YA HAO SIK YOO IS
- Durzhan - Deluded. Deluded to the very end.
Durzhan raised yet another Tank, crushing it, and sending it flying towards Brag'klogga. However, before it could hit the Loron, the tank suddenly was transformed into a chimp, which quickly ran off. Brag'klogga beat his staff against the ground and Dark Chronoscopic energies flowed through Fre'kloar, reverting his broken bones though in a rather painful manner.
- Fre'kloar - OW MAN YOO IDIOT
- Brag'klogga - IM DA BEST FLASHY
- Durzhan - Cheap tricks. But without your powers...
Durzhan disappeared momentarily, only for many apparitions of him to appear throughout the battlefield. Loron shot at them, though not one of them was real. The real Durzhan appeared right next towards Brag'klogga, his fangs geared.
- Durzhan - You are worth nothing to these people.
Durzhan bit into Brag'klogga, draining his energy away slowly. The Dark Loron let out a high pitched scream and threw himself into the ground, rolling around in an attempt to get Durzhan out of him. Durzhan continued to drain away, until he found himself blasted and thrown off Brag'klogga's back. Brag'klogga looked behind him, to find Kal'kuir carrying what appeared to be a pine tree from a beach planet.
- Kal'kuir - like it? i call it da...da...actually i havent named it yet
- Brag'klogga - neva fought id say dis but fank tekknology
- Voa'reak - lmao dat was kinda embarrassin
- Brag'klogga - SHUT UP MAN I DUNT FEEL WELL. DAT VAMPIRE WEIRDO SUKKED OFF MA FLASHY POWAS AND IM WEEKENED
Durzhan floated up in the air, irritated. He appeared behind Thr'aloy again, who charged towards Ray'loth in a fury. The Rogue Warboss roared out a battlecry and also charged head-on at Thr'aloy, his troopaz following him as they heard him. They all fired their guns wildly as they ran. Thr'aloy's skin deflected him, as he was completely unharmed. He knocked Ray'loth to the floor, kicking him. His brute strength, and his un-Loronly concentration, allowed him to pummel at Ray'loth, who responded kicking in anger. Fre'kloar watched the fight and decided to join in, taking out his shanka as he rushed at the Commando, aiming to stab him while he was busy.
Durzhan floated around behind Ray'loth, about to drain him, but then was blasted away. Ray'loth looked towards the incapacitated Durzhan, noticing a...pineapple next to him.
- Kal'kuir - basically it fires pineapples at geezas dat eitha explode or dey knok da geeza out. sik ennit
- Fre'kloar - oh wow its da banana gun numba deux
- Hagto'Zhl - IT EINT. IF IT WAS DA PLANET WOULD HAV EXPLODED. FUNNY THO
- Kal'kuir - yeh hagto has da rite idea. btw wat da hell does "deux" meen
- Fre'kloar - apparently dats zoles spik fer "two". dey got a weird as hell languaj
- Jol'kiar - dis is all very interestin but AR WE GONNA HAV KALKUIR FIRE DAT GUN AT DA HUGE FACTORY ALREDY OUR TANKS AN SMASHAS CANT DEEL WIV DA UNO ROBOTS ALONE
- Fre'kloar - oh. FIRE DA GUN KAL'KUIR STOP STANDIN AROUND
Kal'kuir nodded, and aimed his weapon towards the factory. Quickly, Durzhan lifted him into the air, beginning to strangle him. But below him, in her Propa Big Rogue Smasha, Rel'larutina sweeped up and grabbed the weapon. Durzhan, angered, tossed Kal'kuir aside, and attempted to grab her smasha, but she was unharmed. She turned towards him.
- Rel'larutina - Psst, it's made of Vyro'Narza technology. Good luck using Vyro'Narza powers on it.
- Kal'kuir - (i built dat btw)
Grinning, she aimed the gun towards the doors of the factory, before hesitating.
- Rel'larutina - ...Kal'kuir, how the heck do you fire this thing?
- Kal'kuir - YOO BLIND IDIOT TA PULL DA TRIGGA ITS RITE DERE
- Rel'larutina - ...What?
She eventually pulled what appeared to be one of the leaves, as a pineapple shot out from it, and right through the doors. It exploded, as did all of the equipment inside it, shaking the foundations of the building.
- Rel'larutina - ...you couldn't have designed that thing worse.
- Kal'kuir - FER DAT COMMENT YOR NOT GETTIN A DISCOUNT WHEN I PUT IT ON SALE
- Fre'kloar - ok so does dis meen da whol buildin will blow up
- Kal'kuir - idunno. probs. fire mor pineapples if yor unsur
Rel'larutina continued to blast them, as the building set alight in flames. It continued to crash, but then Hagto'Zhl noticed something: it was fuzzing out a bit. And not from an explosion, it was as if it was a screen glitching. He rubbed his eyes to make sure there was nothing in them, taking some seconds to consider what was happening before screaming.
- Hagto'Zhl - OI. DAT FACTORY EINT A FACTORY AT ALL. ITS A HOLOGRAM MAN
- Durzhan - Well done.
Out from the flames, Zr'Ahgloth appeared, chuckling to himself. His men all went silent, as did the Rogue Boyz. The fighting briefly stopped, as Thr'aloy and Durzhan took his side.
- Zr'Ahgloth - WE KNEW DAT IF WE PUT A MASSIV BUILDIN ON DIS PLANET YOO WULD FINK DAT ITS OUR BASE. YOR A BUNCHA LOSAS AN WE KNO DAT DA LORONZ AR STOOPID. YOO FELL FER IT!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - COPYCAT DUMBO!!!!!!!!!! YOR SO WEEK YA HAV TA USE FAKE BUILDINGS INSTED OF REEL ONES
- Rel'larutina - Also you just called yourself stupid, you imbecile.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH? IM DA IMBECILE? SAYS YOO WHOS MENT TA BE DA SMART ONE AN NEVA WORKED OUT DIS FING AN DA FORCEFIELD BEHIND IT WAS A TRAP
- Voa'reak - oh no it was all an ELABORATED RUSE
- Fre'kloar - dats fine by me. wanna kno whai? cus it SAVES TIME FER ME TA FIND YOO AND SLAP YOO
- Zr'Ahgloth - YANNO I CANT BELEEV YOO GOT ALL DA GEEKZ WIV YOO AN YOO NEVA SAW DIS COMIN MAN HONESTLY ITS RELLY FUNNI. ITS LIKE YOO WALKED INTO DIS TRAP ON PURPOSE. ITS HONESTLY AS IF-
- Naktor'zak - SAVE DA CHITCHAT. NOW YOO DIE!!!!!!
Naktor'zak's tank blasted straight at Zr'Ahgloth between his eyes, as Durzhan reflected it. Roaring, Zr'Ahgloth ran towards Fre'kloar, and punched him with a strength that Fre'kloar hadn't felt since Gratz'kaoz.
- Zr'Ahgloth - I DONT NEED TA TALK. I CAN JUS KILL YOR LEEDA!!!!
- Fre'kloar - WAT DA HELL MAN DIS IS WRONG IM MENT TA BE DA STRONGEST LORON
Zr'Ahgloth picked Fre'kloar up by his neck, and kicked him aside, only for Hagto'Zhl to knock him to the floor and punch him repeatedly. Still the fighting did not resume, and in fact, UNO's soldiers teleported away one by one, only for Loron to shoot at them in frustration and attempt to kill any before they vanished.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOO AN ME HAV UNFINISHED BIZNESS!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - WANNABE LOSA IM DISGUSTED BY YOR UNLORONLY ACTS. I WILL HAV YOO KNO DAT I HAV BEEN TRAININ VERY VERY HARD DESE LAST FEW YEERS, DOIN PUSH-UPS AND LIFTIN LORON TANKS, JUS SO ITD HURT EXTRA BAD WHEN I PUNCH YOO IN DA FAIC
- Zr'Ahgloth - ok dats kinda stoopid cheep talk until yoo show me
Hagto'Zhl clenched his fists and let out a roar, and around him formed an aura of deep red energy. To the Essence-atunned like Durzhan, it was obviously Dark Chronoscopic energy.
- Hagto'Zhl - REMEMBA OUR FIGHT AT DA PLANET CRUSHA OVA DA MILKY WAY GALAXY? WHER I PUT YA ON DA BRINK OF YA LIFE? ITS GONNA GET WORSE DAN DAT MATE
Zr'Ahgloth coughed, as his eyes widened. He flexed his muscles, waiting for Hagto'Zhl. The Dark Loron charged, each step on the ground causing it to rumble as he sent punches at Zr'Ahgloth, each followed by a trail of essence. Zr'Ahgloth fell to the floor, completely unprepared, as he coughed once more. Durzhan and Ray'loth appeared next to him, but not to help him fight: he was about to be warped away. ZrAhgloth tossed eight different cards to his feet.
- Zr'Ahgloth - impressiv...yoo got spirit...but yor still a losa. yoo geezas ar useless, yor neva gonna find our reel base. our base is located on any of dese eight worlds. if yoo can find which one is da rite one...den yoo can face me, an den yoo can beet us...but i doubt it. hurhurhurhur
- Hagto'Zhl - I WILL MAKE YA EET DOSE WORDS. AND DOSE CARDS. AND YA OWN FEET.
Zr'Ahgloth warped away with the other two, and Fre'kloar got up.
- Fre'kloar - GOOD ONE GUYZ MAN I SWER YOR ALL BRILLIANT ACTAS
- Brag'klogga - IM LEGIT DYIN DUMBO
- Rel'larutina - He thinks we fell for his trap. Hah. What an imbecile.
- Kal'kuir - he finks hes outsmartin us. BUT NO ONE OUTSMARTS ME
- Knar'gank - wat about dat time wen yoo los-
- Kal'kuir - SHUT UP
- Jol'kiar - teleportin away usin cheep triks. man hao zr'ahgloth has fallen. ta fink he used ta leed all loronz once makes me sik
- Fre'kloar - yeh. i know wat he was like bak den. we both do. he was like a hypocritical corrupt vershon of Hagto'Zhl.
- 'Hagto'Zhl - FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT RITE
- Fre'kloar - he finks loronz is stoopid an eesy ta trik. an i meen, yanno wat boyz? hes...kinda rite
The rest of the Loron all stood in horror, prepared to shout Fre'kloar down.
- Fre'kloar - BUT HES WRONG ABOUT SOMFIN ELSE. HE FINKS DA LORONZ IS JUS A BUNCHA ANIMALS DAT WANNA STAB EECH OTHA AN STAB GEEZAS AN FITE. AN DATS...actually dats also troo BUT WES MOR DAN DAT. LOOKIN AROUND AT MY MEN. YANNO WAT I SEE?
Fre'kloar turned towards many of his soldiers, who simply looked on him in awe.
- Fre'kloar - i see passhonate peepz. peepz wiv VALUES. peepz wiv FAMILIES - AN UNLIKE ZRAHGLOTH, WE DIDNT DITCH DEM VALUES FER POWA, AN WE DIDNT EET OUR FAMILIES.
- Hagto'Zhl - uhhh i kinda ate mine
Many of the Loron shouted "me too in agreement", before Fre'kloar interrupted them all.
- Fre'kloar - DATS NOT DA POINT. da point is dat yoo peepz is strong. yoo peepz is da best soldias i culd eva hav in ma army. an unlike Zr'Ahgloth, yoo stik to da CULTUR AT DA HEART OF DA LORONZ. ma old mentor, jol'kiar, used ta whine dat yoo was all useless an week an didnt fite like bak in his dayz becus of geekz like Kal'kuir makin it too eezy for yoo.
- Kal'kuir - HEY. FIRIN GUNZ IS PART OF LORON CULTUR TOO
Jol'kiar mumbled that he still does, before Fre'kloar got his word in again.
- Fre'kloar - AN HES RITE. KALKUIR THAT IS. JUS BECUS WEV GOT BIGGA GUNS DUNT MEEN WE CHANGED WHO WE AR. WEN ZRAHGLOTH GOT BIGGA GUNS, HE DROPPED EVRYFIN BOUT BEIN A LORON AN NOW IS HONESTLY JUS A ROBOT. JUS LIKE HOW THRALOY IS BASICALLY A ROBOT FINGY WIV A LORON BODY. DO WE END UP LIKE DAT? NO!!!!! WE GOT BIGGA GUNZ, BUT WES STILL LORON. AN DATS WHY WES GONNA SHOW ZRAHGLOTH DAT DEIR TRIKS DUNT WORK ON US. WE GOT OUR OWN TRIKZ AN OUR OWN GUNZ. WES GONNA MAKE UNO PAY!!!!!
The Loron army all cheered at Fre'kloar, including the other Leedas and Warbosses. Jol'kiar in particularly appeared to be quite proud of what he was hearing.
Fre'kloar then turned to one of the soldiers whos leg had been severed in battle, and was laying. Fre'kloar lifted him up.
- Fre'kloar - dis is an exampl of wat a good soldia is. someone who doesnt car bout his injuries an keeps fitin. IT DOESNT MATTA HOW MANY DEY KILL. DERES ALWAYS GONNA BE MOAR LORONZ FER DEM TO FITE. tomorrow, eech of yoo goes ta one of deir phony worlds. dey fink dey got us trikked. but DA ONLY ONES TRIKKED IS DEM. so yoo all fite deir an pretend yor lookin fer da base. but we kno wher deir base is. AN IM GONNA STORM IT AN TAKE DA LORONZ BAK. TOMORROW, DA YEER OF DA LORONZ IS FINALLY OURS!!!!!!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - JUST YA WAIT, ZR'AHGLOTH. IM GONNA MAKE YA WISH TYRAZ WAS STILL ALAIV
- Fre'kloar - wait he died? huh
- Hagto'Zhl - yeh about 10 yeers ago? sum kinda golden zazzie killed him at andromeda. propa borin story
- Fre'kloar - meh. maybe it says it on da gangstapedia? i dunno
- Brag'klogga - DA GANGSTAPEDIA IS DA SIKKEST BOOK EVA. AFTA WE ENSLAVE UNO WE SHULD FORCE DEM ALL TA REED ALL OF ITS 418906 CHAPTAS DAILY
- Fre'kloar - YEH I AGREE. OK LETS GO. GET REDY FER DA DAY TOMORROW!!!!
Fre'kloar cheered, as did the others, as they left to their ships, and dreamed of a bright future. Fre'kloar left with a nervous look, however, as Jol'kiar approached him.
- Jol'kiar - yor speech dere...dat was good man
- Fre'kloar - fanks man it meens a lot comin from ya
- Jol'kiar - ta be honest man, i kno dat yoo respect me a lot, but i culd neva be da loron yoo was. so i was finkin. befor da big fite, hows about we bof go eet pizza togetha one last time?
- Fre'kloar - ... course man. id like dat
But Fre'kloar felt uneasy. "One last time"...it was as if Jol'kiar knew just as well as Fre'kloar and Hagto'Zhl that his end was approaching just as soon as Zr'Ahgloth's. They both left to their ships, though Fre'kloar's gleeful expression, unlike Jol'kiar's, was only a fascade to hide his fear of the thought of losing his mentor.
An Da Last Pizza Edit
While the rest of the Leedas on the Krooza were giving orders to the Warbosses and directing combat while locating the Omega Commander, Fre'kloar and Jol'kiar sat together with huge piles of pizza ordered for them, with Chikz coming in to refill their drinks and provide more. The two of them laughed together as they talked about one another's battles, reminiscing about the good times they'd shared.
- Jol'kiar - man i rememba wen yoo was jus a little kid an i took yoo frum da sneekas yoo was a cocky lil twit yoo was
- Fre'kloar - hur i was but it was fun. no wonda since knar'gank was also dere and hes a cocky losa
- Jol'kiar - yeh but yoo stayed like it even whil yoo was in da propa big loron empire man zr'ahgloth didnt liek dat one bit hurhurhurhur
- Fre'kloar - yeh and wat did i do? i SPIT on wat he finks and made DA BEST EMPIYA EVA
- Jol'kiar - still tho. it was kinda weird. bak wen yoo stood up an went IMMA START MA OWN EMPIYA IF I CANT TAKE OVA WHIL ZRAHGLOTH IS KIDNAPPED i actually fought it was laffabru. but den yoo went an...kinda proved me wrong
- Fre'kloar - we culd say i hav all ma reesuns ta b cocky. cus in da end i made it work
- Jol'kiar - NOT WIVOUT ME MAN IM DA BEST
- Fre'kloar - im not gonna lai. id neva hav got as far as i did without yas and da othas. mostly yas cus ya raised me of cours
- Jol'kiar - yeh afta bein wiv Zr'Ahgloth i was kinda tired of servin him as his rite hand man an he replaced me wiv Thr'aloy anyways. thr'aloys dum too yanno
- Fre'kloar - man thr'aloy is a total losa. goin all "hurhur im a psycho i kill everyun" is jus not fun
- Jol'kiar - trust me man i culd tell he was a snake eva since zr'ahgloth took him as his servant insted of yoo despit yoo bein jus as good if not a betta fighta. altho im gonna be honest...id take zr'ahgloth ova gratz'kaoz any day...
- Fre'kloar - oh well i guess so would i. i meen at leest zr'ahgloth was not a FLIPPIN MADMAN TURNED DEEMUN
- Jol'kiar - but yoo didnt jus kill him once. yoo killed him TWICE WAT DA HELL oh an probs som otha times i wasnt countin
- Fre'kloar - dere wus dat time recently when he showed up going all "IM GOD NAO" and we killed him anyway hur
- Jol'kiar - hmm one queston. who da ya prefer out of Gratz'kaoz an Ref'kolar?
- Fre'kloar - oh ma dayz man yor makin me choose between POOP and POOP WIV WINGS. I LIKE DEM BOFF AS DEY AR NAO. DED.
- Jol'kiar - man dats a week answa which one wuld ya ratha fite
- Fre'kloar - eeeeeeh... mite as well choose ref'kolar cus at leest he was not an insult ta all dat is loron. he was jus a wannabe losa
- Jol'kiar - yeh...an den wat was da guy he was wiv? da guy whos a wannabe of me? dat yoo killed in Da Ice Cube Trials?
- Fre'kloar - he was ref'kolars menta apparently... Raj'liko he was called. he was all like "WES GONNA TAKE OVA DA ROGUE BOYZ" but den i battared him. so much fer takin ova eh?
- Jol'kiar - yeh...hurhurhur. musta been great practic eh?
- Fre'kloar - well it was cus i fougt ref'kolar rite afta but as i told everyun he fougt mor like sum rabid animal dan a loron. WASNT AS SATISFYIN AS I WAS HOPIN
Jol'kiar shook his head, as he then chomped into another pizza. He looked more sincerely into Fre'kloar's eyes.
- Jol'kiar - wasnt wat i ment.
- Fre'kloar - ... oh.. urm...
Fre'kloar looked down, unsure of what to say as he realized what Jol'kiar meant. He feared this was the case: he knew what was going to happen.
- Fre'kloar - ... do i REELY hav to do dat? is it reely required fer tradishon?
- Jol'kiar - man if deres one fing a loron HATES its a hypocrit (unless its grakton becuz hes funny). ya cant be da bastion of loron tradishon an da hero dat took us bak to da troo dayz if yoo dunt follow da tradishon yorself. yoo kno dat.
- Fre'kloar - i kno but... I DUNT WANT TA KILL MA BEST HOMIE EVA MAN ITS NOT FAIR
- Jol'kiar - but yoo GOTTA. an dood its not like im not redy fer it. ya fink im not prepared ta fite? hurhurhur i been fitin ma whol lif an bak in da OLD DAYZ we knew dat yestadays frend culd be tomorrows enemy
- Fre'kloar - but wes NOT enemies man. wes best mates. yor like ma dad man yor wat i look up to. it just dunt feel rite
Jol'kiar smiled a bit, then looked away from Fre'kloar, and to his feet. He stayed silent briefly, taking a bite out of his pizza, then spoke again.
- Jol'kiar - troof is...im not a good role model. troof is dat yor a million times moar of a loron dan me.
- Fre'kloar - come on man dont trash-talk ya self like dat
- Jol'kiar - its troo. fink about it. befor i joined da rogue boyz, wat els was i? da second in command fer gratz, den da second in command fer zr'ahgloth, an now fer yoo. difference is dey bof wanted ta get rid of me in da end an yoo didnt, dats da only reeson im still heer. but i shuldnt even be second in command becuz by all technicalities i shuld be da leeda wen im bigga dan yoo. i only say im second becuz i aint good at leedin.
- Fre'kloar - yor mentorin LED ME TO WHER I AM MAN YOR AS MUCH PART OF DA ROGUE BOYZ AS I AM
- Jol'kiar - yoo flatta me. but deep down yoo kno da troof is dat yoov don way moar dan me. yoo had da initiative at times wen i told yoo yoo was jus bein a dumbo. like seriusly yoo kno wat it was like wen zr'ahgloth was in charg? he was a HERO man. like nuffin anyon had seen befor. he was such a legend an so many peepz liked him an den da powa got ta his hed an he became a twit. wen yoo took ova evryon fought da same fing bout yoo den it turned out yoo didnt turn out like him. who eva cared bout me? im jus an old grouch stuk in da past
- Fre'kloar - I DO. WANNA KNO WHAI? CUS LIKE I SED BEFOR, YOR FAMILY. MAI FAMILY... dis makes me wonda. who wus ya menta anyway? i dunt rememba yoo eva talkin bout him
- Jol'kiar - it was Knar'thil. he was a legend. he tought me, he tought Knar'gank, he tought Gol'thabex as well. he was a massiv hero so wen Gratz'kaoz took him out evryon fought dey had ta respect gratz. of cours me an dose two both saw wat gratz relly was so me an knar joined Zr'Ahgloth whil Gol jus became a merc
- Fre'kloar - i rememba dat geeza. knar'ganks fatha. if i rememba rite gratz killed him. MAN I JUS REALIZED YOO REELY IS OLD AS HELL OH MA DAYZ
- Jol'kiar - Zr'Ahgloth is kinda old wen yoo fink about it. it jus doesnt seem like it becuz he neva aged. an he was a kid wen he started. dat was why he was a hero as well.
- Fre'kloar - yeh and we dunt age anymor cus BRAG'KLOGGA DAT IDIOT CURSED US OR SUMFIN. its dum cus i wanted sik big wings like yors. ANYWAY ma point is, SINC YOO DIDNT KILL YA MENTA, YOO DUNT KNO HAO HARD IT IS FER ME TA KILL YOO. ITS REELY FLIPPIN HARD MAN
- Jol'kiar - i guess...yeh. but...
Jol'kiar sighed. A Chik walked in asking for more pizza, and he asked her instead to leave. He then spoke sincerely again to Fre'kloar.
- Jol'kiar - but I did kno wat it was like ta let go. it wasnt eezy, but i knew dat if i didnt kill him, den gol wuld, or knargank wuld, or he wuld die anotha way. but ma point is dis. it doesnt matta if its hard. i culd tell yoo whai im not as great as yoo fink i am but its cleerly not gonna chang yer mind. yoo want ta make me proud, rite?
- Fre'kloar - COURS I DO
Jol'kiar placed his hands on Fre'kloar's shoulders and grinned.
- Jol'kiar - DEN YOO BEST GIV ME DA SIKKEST DETH AN DA FITE BEST BE JUS LIKE DA OLD DAYZ ENNIT?
- Fre'kloar - ... YEH. IM GONNA MAKE YOO WISH YA DIDNT ASK FER IT. but one fing, im only doin dis AFTA zrahgloth dais. i want us ta hav at leest DAT moment togetha befor we fite
- Jol'kiar - I WANT TA LIV TA SEE ALL DA ENEMIES OF DA LORONZ DAI. UNO AN ALL OF ZRAHGLOTH IS DA BIGGEST ENEMY!!!! wait i ment "zrahgloth an all of uno"...im gettin old
- Fre'kloar - YEH. AND YOR GONNA HELP US DO DAT BEFOR YA DAI. SO YA BEST BE SIK AT IT
- Jol'kiar - btw who ar yoo appointin ta replace me
- Fre'kloar - urm i didnt fink dat far yet
- Jol'kiar - its yor choice. wuld be funi if yoo chose kalkuir. dat wuld be like replacin me wiv ma opposit hurhurhur
- Fre'kloar - hur nah. givin kal'kuir powa would be dangerous fer everyun cus he mite blow da empiya up. im gonna look ova da massiv crews and see which one has da sikkest warboss. if hes as tuff as yoo den i mite consida him
- Jol'kiar - nah obviusly ya need ta choos voareak becuz hed probs kill himself by flyin too high on da first day
- Fre'kloar - HURHURHUR I MITE AS WELL PIKK A ROCKET AS LEEDA IF I GO FER VOA'REAK
- Jol'kiar - or pik a tank as leeda...GO FER NAKTORZAK HURHURHURHUR
- Fre'kloar - DATS BE PROPA CONFUSIN. "WHAI IS OUR LEEDA A CAR" I CAN IMAGINE DA TROOPAZ ASKIN. MAN WHEN I FINK ABOUT IT, WES KIND OF A BUNCH OF FREEKS
- Jol'kiar - it wuld b funni hurhurhur. an yeh but who cares wes still da best
- Fre'kloar - yeh. DA ROGUE BOYZ IS DA BEST DERE IS
Jol'kiar stood up confidently.
- Jol'kiar - shall we go chek an see if da chik has found deir ship yet? time ta get redy
- Fre'kloar - yeh. lets do dat. BUT KNOWIN CHIKZ DEYZ PROBABLY TOO BUSY GOIN "WHAI CANT DEY DO IT DEMSELVES". STOOPID FEMINAZIS
- Jol'kiar - meh i cant beleev im sayin dis but jus let her fite
- Fre'kloar - hur mite as well. her fitin meens less time fer her ta complain in our eers
- Jol'kiar - exactly
Da Leedas Ded Edit
Da Arrival Edit
The Propa Big Rogue Geek approached the ship. The Loron crew inside were both giddy with excitement and clenching their fists with anger as they even looked upon it. Each of the Leedas, however, all looked upon it with determined expressions, or huge grins on their faces. They stared at it in silence, just waiting for the signal. Waiting more patiently than any Loron had ever waited. And finally, the signal came, as Kal'kuir sent a transmission.
- Kal'kuir - ok guys so i got yoo da co-ordinates fer da ship a whil ago yor ther now rite
- Fre'kloar - WE SEE IT. ITS TIME MAN
- Kal'kuir - hold on tho. did yoo send da poshies ta take care of da sheelds? rememba how i told yas ta do dat?
- Fre'kloar - I DID AND UNLESS DEY FELL ASLEEP DEY SHULD BE DUN BY NAO
- Kal'kuir - by ma calculashons if ya havent noticed a blue bubble around da ship vanish an a massiv lasa beem hit it disablin it fer a bit den dey did indeed fall asleep
- Jol'kiar - oh ma dayz stoopid lazi kids dese days
True to Kal'kuir's word, the shields around the Commander began to phase out slowly, until they had mostly vanished. Its backup shields arrived, but then the ion cannon - stolen and fired by Gol'thabex - blasted the Commander, and all of its weaponry began to shut down. The ship's alarms were all raised, as its backups began to activate and fire at the Krooza.
- Kal'kuir - ok did it happen yet
- Grak'tona - DEYZ FIRIN AT US. FIRIN AT DA CROWN. HAO INSOLENT
- Kal'kuir - DUNT GET ANY DENTS IN DA SHIP I DESIGNED AN REMEMBA HOW I TOLD YAS TA USE DA GUNZ
- Rogue Geek - I find it funny that while Kal'kuir is a long distance from the Leedas, he feels he has the authority to speak as if he is above them.
- Fre'kloar - OK LADS DIS IS IT. TIME TA KILL ZR'AHGLOTH AND TURN UNO INTO OUR SLAVES FOREVA
The Krooza began to blast away at the Omega Commander. After a short while, the Commander suffered noticeable damage, as parts of its hull began to explode. The Leedas left towards their shuttle to take them down to board it, but the door was immediately locked by the Geek.
- Rogue Geek - Now, have you ever thought your plan through properly, and realised that you sent down the only Loron who is capable of hacking into the Commander from the inside down to fight another UNOC member?
- Hagto'Zhl - MAN DIS PLAN IS STOOPID I BLAME REL'LARUTINA CUS SHES A CHIK
- Rel'larutina - ...I did...warn you about this...very moment, guys.
- Fre'kloar - i musta hav taken a nap at da time. ANYWAY WAT DO
- Rogue Geek - Do not worry. I hardly care for your own goals at the end of this mission, and I hardly consider myself one of you plebes...
The door opened, and a feminine looking, humanoid, Loron-shaped form appeared. Completely shining silver, the form took strides towards them, and pulled out its weapons as it held them in front of the others, as if to show off. Then, to their surprise, it spoke, with the voice of the Rogue Geek.
- Rogue Geek - But I must admit, I need to have some fun too, sometimes. I'm willing to aid you on your quest.
- Jol'kiar - AAAAAAAAAAAHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
- Grak'tona - OH MA DAYZ WAT DA HELL IS YOO
- Rogue Geek - I specifically modeled my form to be a robotic version of one of you. It's not quite as tall, but it has stronger weaponry than Kal'kuir could ever dream of. Oh, I should mention, he worked on its design a little bit. I feel that half of it might have come from his own...curious fantasies.
- Jol'kiar - BRB GOING TO RIP MA OWN EYES OFF
- Fre'kloar - OK STOP TALKIN YOR MAKIN ME SIK. LETS JUS GET DIS OVA WIV
- Rogue Geek - I take it you do not approve. Of Kal'kuir's design, or of the fact I had the foresight to save this mission at its most critical moment?
- Jol'kiar - FEMININE TALKIN ROBOT LORON AAAAAAAAAAAH
- Rogue Geek - I see. You can slap Kal'kuir when he returns to the ship. For now, let us leave.
Landing in the hangar bay, the Rogue Loron burst out of their shuttle, with many Loron pouring in behind them to confront the resistance they faced, as hordes of Tralkik and Loron blocked their entrance to the elevator. They frantically ripped apart the heads of the Tralkik and of UNO's Loron and tossed them to one side as they made their way towards it.
- Jol'kiar - WE DIDNT BOARD SHIPS LIKE DIS BAK IN MA DAYZ BUT ITS PROPA FUN MAN
- Hagto'Zhl - WHERS DA COPYCAT DUMBO AT? SHOW YASELF AND COM FITE ME
As they managed to reach the elevator, the were unable to access it. It required security, through UNOS, rendering them unable to proceed further. They began to shout at one another.
- Hagto'Zhl - OI MAN WHER DA HEK IS RELLARUTINA
- Jol'kiar - OI CHIK GET DA HELL IN HEER
Rel'larutina's Smasha, however, was far too occupied firing at UNO's ground troops. In the distance, the Rogue Geek pulled out her blaster rifle, firing plasma at the Loron, and finally kicked another, though her feet contained vibroblades that allowed her to cut its head off. She walked over to the terminal and began to hack into it.
- Rogue Geek - I will need some time to grab you the access that you need. In the meantime, hold them off.
- Grak'tona - JUS HURRY UP OK I DUNT HAV ALL DAY I WANNA GET DIS DONE DEN GO HAV SUM ICE CREEM
- ??? - You just read my mind...
From behind them, an enormous Kralgon Land Destructor appeared, and the pod revealed the Kralgon Emperor inside, laughing maniacally as he aimed his weapons at Rel'larutina's Smasha, and the others at the rest of the Leedas.
- Kralgon Emperor - You morons figured out our secret! I'm not sure if I should be impressed or amused!
- Hagto'Zhl - OH MA DAYZ ITS DA TALKIN PEPPA AGAIN
- Grak'tona - OI DO US A FAVOR AND DAI REEL QUIKK CUS WES GONNA GO KILL DA ZR'AHGLOTH GEEZA TODAY
- Yogtam - You're going to have to go through us as well, y'know...
- Commander-King Thylaxiz - Targets engaged.
- Fre'kloar - YOR ALL JUS SALTY CUS I OUTSMARTED YA ALL
- Hagto'Zhl - WE
- Fre'kloar - YES. I OUTSMARTED YA ALL
- Kralgon Emperor - Indeed, we did think we were playing with you there, but you got the jump on us. Well, you're still all FOOLS for coming right here to die!
- Yogtam - Zr'Ahgloth wanted to face you all himself, but we knew that was exactly what you want. You don't fear dying to him, you'd take dying to him over dying to us. So we're going to give you your deaths early. How about that? Your men will watch their leaders be killed by non-Loron!
- Fre'kloar - BY ZR'AN'KARS SAKE SHUT UP MAN WHEN I TURN ALL OF YOO INTO MA SLAVES IM GONNA MAKE SUR YA CANT TALK ANYMOR
- Rogue Geek - If I may interrupt, it is very clear they are stalling.
- Grak'tona - WELL SO IS WE, GET DIS HAKKIN DON ALREDY
- Rogue Geek - Perhaps if you are able to get rid of them, I will have the space to do it.
- Rel'larutina - Ugh. None of you get the hint, do you?
- Jol'kiar - i get da hint dat CHIKZ CANT DO ANYFIN RITE
The Smasha threw punches at the Land Destructor, which fired back. Rel'larutina fired her spacetime beam at it, but its shields were able to deflect at, as it zoomed around, running over many of the Rogue Boyz in its path. She charged after it using its jets, managing to catch up to it and firing many more times.
- Yogtam - Die!
- Jol'kiar - NOT TA YOO I WONT
Jol'kiar grabbed Grak'tona by the neck and flung him at Commander-King Thylaxiz's direction, much to his surprise and annoyance, while he opened his large wings and took flight to go after Yogtam. Yogtam soared forward to tackle Jol'kiar, while Fre'kloar grabbed him and smashed him to the floor once he was low enough. Fre'kloar and Jol'kiar smashed him with their feet, before he kicked them and fired his coilgun at Fre'kloar, which gave him a major wound. Grak'tona tried to grab Thylaxiz out of the air while Hagto'Zhl let out a loud, booming roar as he was engulfed in energy, and he run after Yogtam, sending any other Loron near him flying away if they were too close. The Commander-King was the first to fall, as its body was unable to take the weight of Grak'tona's hard icy skin and was crushed, unable to lift itself up again.
- Commander-King Thylaxiz - Protocol...failing...backup...required.
- Grak'tona - IM DA ONLY KING HEER!!!
- ??? - That so? Hehehe...
Grak'tona found himself lifted, and then flung to the ground, as an enormous, almost comically large boulder landed on his back. Tuolog appeared floating above them.
- Tuolog - I not want to miss this...I admit, I underestimate Loron too!
- Jol'kiar - OH MA DAYZ WHAI IS YOO ALL HEER YOR NOT DA LEEDAS WE WANT
- Tuolog - You only want one "Leeda"...and it the only "Leeda" we not give you.
- Grak'tona - WELL YOR A JERK YA LIL FLYIN MONKEY SHAMAN FINGY
- Hagto'Zhl - ITS ALL GUD LADS I SAW DIS COMIN. I HAV A PLAN
- Rogue Geek - If I may make an observation, you're all...totally outmatched.
- Fre'kloar - DONT MESS US UP YA DUM GEEK
Hagto'Zhl reached a hand to his pocket and took out his cellphone. He clicked on a few buttons before putting it on his ear.
- Hagto'Zhl - ... BRAG MAN GET DA HELL IN HEER. OK BAI.
With this, Brag'klogga manifested before the Rogue Loron and Tuolog, letting out a powerful flash of light.
- Brag'klogga - BEHOLD. DA PROFFET HAS ARRIVED. ALSO DA BEST SHAMAN EVA UNLIKE TUOLOG WHOS A LOSA
- Tuolog - Ooooh, wouldn't want this ship getting messy, would we? How about we take this fight...outside?
- Brag'klogga - FINE DEN IMMA BATTA YAS
- Hagto'Zhl - AND IM GOIN TOO. JUS CUS I REELY DUNT LIKE DA ENERGIES YA EMIT. IT MAKES MA INNA KOLOSSUS MAD
Tuolog opened up a portal to a distant planet, and went inside. Brag'klogga and Hagto'Zhl followed, while the Leedas watched. Yogtam watched too, then slammed Fre'kloar to the ground with an empowered cybernetic fist.
- Yogtam - Just because he's out of the fight, doesn't mean this is over.
- Fre'kloar - IT WAS OVA BEFOR IT EVEN STARTED. CUS LORONZ NEVA LOOS
Jol'kiar came to Fre'kloar's rescue as he sent a punch to Yogtam. Meanwhile, Grak'tona was ordering his troops, telling them to focus fire on the Kralgon Emperor.
- Grak'tona - ...AN ONE OF YOO GET DIS DAM BOLDA OFF ME AS WELL
- Freezflama - oops
- Grak'tona - EMPRAH IS LIKE KING BUT IN A DIFFERENT WORD. AND DERE IS ONLY ONE KING HEER!!!
As the other Freezflamas moved Grak'tona's boulder and they ran after the Emperor, Fre'kloar and Jol'kiar sparred with Yogtam. Yogtam managed to dodge most of their blows, until one of Fre'kloar's punches sent him to the ground. He fell, and the two slammed their feet down on him, and began to slam punches into him, breaking all the bones in his body once his armor had been penetrated.
- Yogtam - ...heh...but I always have more bodies to spare...!
- Fre'kloar - DAT JUS MEENS WE CAN KEEP KILLIN YOO OVA AND OVA LOSA
Fre'kloar took out his shanka and begun stabbing Yogtam for good measure.
- Yogtam - Y'know...times like these I wish Valzaria listened to me...when I told her to learn how to fight...she would've been real helpful right now...
- Jol'kiar - she wuldnt cus shes a chik and chikz is lame lmao
- Fre'kloar - YA LOST MISTA MILITARY MAN. AND ZR'AHGLOTH IS NEXT
- Rogue Geek - I must point out that it's a "chik" that's currently taking out the Emperor, and I'm technically a "chik" now, so it's also a "chik" that's the only reason you're even able to access the upper floors.
- Jol'kiar - ok fine jeez. ANYWAY IT DUNT MATTA IN DA END CUS WES GONNA KILL HER TOO IF WE FIND HER
Fre'kloar and Jol'kiar turned towards the Emperor, at the other end of the hangar. The chaos that had ensued had destroyed every UNO ship in the hangar, and brought half of its ceiling crashing down on the Loron below. The Chik's Smasha threw a punch at the destructor with one hand, while the other tossed Grak'tona up in the air again towards the ceiling.
- Rel'larutina - Just trust me on this, okay?
- Grak'tona - DIS BETTA BE GUD IM GETTIN TIRED OF PEEPZ THROWIN ME ABOUT TODAY
Grak'tona reached the ceiling, and his shell slammed into the weak tiles, which cracked apart. They were right on top of the factory within the ship that constructor starfighters. Broken parts and explosives came crashing down and hit the weakened Land Destructor, as it tore in two, and Rel'larutina picked the Emperor out of it.
- Kralgon Emperor - Just you wait...you may have taken all of us out...but you won't be able to defeat Zr'Ahgloth, I assure you! Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
- Fre'kloar - I ASSURE YOO DAT IS NOT DA CASE. AFTA TODAY, YOO IS ALL GONNA BE MA-
- Grak'tona - OUR
- Fre'kloar - OUR SLAVES
- Rel'larutina - Yeah...something like that.
Rel'larutina tossed his body outside of the shields, as the Emperor left the airlock, choking and freezing up to death.
- Rel'larutina - Well, we've taken out most of the leaders, assuming Hagto'Zhl wins his little fight.
- Fre'kloar - i bet he can catch up wiv us soon. OI GEEK HAOS DA HAKKIN
- Rogue Geek - I was unsuccessful in hacking into the machine.
- Fre'kloar - HAO DIS
- Rogue Geek - UNO's security is simply too good to access it without UNOS. It was impossible to fool the machine into thinking I was using UNOS, so I was unable to hack into it.
- Grak'tona - is we reely gonna let an ELEVATA STOP US FROM SHANKIN UNO??? DIS IS AN OUTRAGE. DA KING NAO FORBIDS ELEVATAS
- Rogue Geek - ...However, I was able to do something you may appreciate more. I was unable to hack into the machine, but I was able to send a request that could just fool them into believing it was a request for immediate support with the elevator.
The doors opened, as Valzaria stepped out, with her weapons primed.
- Valzaria - Evacuate! Everyone get in and evacuate right now!
- Rogue Geek - ...And into thinking it was a request for them to send support to fix it.
- Fre'kloar - SOOPRISE DUMBA
Valzaria screamed in terror, as she tried to back away, but Fre'kloar lifted her by the neck.
- Valzaria - You're going to regret this!
- Fre'kloar - look at dis gal. COURS IM NOT. IM LOVIN IT. NAO WHERS ZR'AHGLOTH???
- Rogue Geek - Intimidation will not work on her. She can simply turn off pain receptors and embrace death.
- Fre'kloar - MAN DATS BORIN
Fre'kloar bit Valzaria's head and then proceeded to shove her into his mouth, eating her whole.
- Rogue Geek - Wait. Cough out her head.
- Fre'kloar - eh whai tho
- Rogue Geek - Please, do you wish to fight Zr'Ahgloth or not? Cough out her head. Vomit it out or something.
Fre'kloar raised an eyebrow before beating on his own chest, eventually coughing out Valzaria's now severed head.
- Rogue Geek - Thank you.
- Fre'kloar - nasti stoof dat
The Rogue Geek drilled a hole into the skull and extracted a few cells, and a few nanomachines, then pulled out of it.
- Rogue Geek - That was disgusting, by the way.
- Fre'kloar - hey yor da one who wanted it. ya got no one ta blame but yaself
- Rel'larutina - He's right, y'know.
- Rogue Geek - I will...concede there.
Everyone managed to fit into the large, open elevator, including Rel'larutina's Smasha. As she could not use the System, the Rogue Geek as able to operate it with ease, setting the elevator with two different stop points. As the elevator rose up, it began to play music, which bored the other Loron.
- Grak'tona - man whai do dese elevatas always hav stoopid elevata music
- Fre'kloar - when we take ova UNO, wes gonna replace all da elevata music wiv Flo'Sikka raps
- Jol'kiar - bak in ma dayz we didnt even put moosic in elevatas. wen we was bored we jus rapped inside. OI LETS RAP DA ZRANKAR RAP JUS BEFOR WE FITE ZRAHGLOTH!!!!
- Fre'kloar - OH YEH MAN LETS
- Grak'tona - DA KING APPROVES OF RAPPIN BOUT DA BEST GOD
As the Loron all began to chant the rap song, unintelligibly and out of time with one another, the elevator stopped, and the Rogue Geek walked out, holding her plasma cannon upwards, before turning back to them.
- Rogue Geek - I will now reach their primary console and deactivate it. I can prevent them from spawning any clones, and insert a virus that will ensure their loyalty to Fre'kloar and the Leedas.
- Fre'kloar - SIK. YA GO DO DAT WHIL WE GET RID OF ZR'AHGLOTH ONC AND FER ALL
- Rogue Geek - You will meet fierce resistance from him. While I was unable to hack into the computer, I was able to learn that Zr'Ahgloth is currently empowered by several different layers of energy beams that each provide Chronoscopic energy to him, boosting his speed, and his power. He has also had a large portion of his body replaced with cybernetic components, though unlike Thr'aloy, retains his autonomy to a greater degree...and his annoying voice. You saw a preview last you encountered him.
- Jol'kiar - OH MA DAYZ DAT FLIPPIN COWARD
Just as she spoke, a portal appeared behind them, as Hagto'Zhl arrived, just to catch the last of her speech.
- Hagto'Zhl - NOOOOOOOO DA COPYCAT DUMBO RIPPED OFF MA SPESHUL POWA!!!!! IM SO MAD ATM
- Fre'kloar - DID YA KILL HIM????
- Hagto'Zhl - YEH. FOUGHT HIM WIV BRAG'KLOGGA, EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHER, I FINK BOFF EXPLODED BUT BRAG IS PROBABLY FINE. ANYWAY COPYCAT DUMBO STOLE MA SPESHUL ABILITY MAN I SWER HE NEVA STOPS RIPPIN ME OFF
- Rogue Geek - I wish you all the best. I cannot believe I am saying that. But good luck.
- Jol'kiar - yor boff a chik and a geek. dat makes yoo a DOUBLE dum. but today yor gonna be only HALF dum.
The Rogue Geek acknowledged the complement, then proceded to walk forward, shooting all the Loron and Tralkik that attempted to attack her, as the elevator doors closed. A few minutes later, it opened, to a vast open room with several pillars beaming energy towards the center. It was Zr'Ahgloth.
- Zr'Ahgloth - GUESS WHO DUMBOS
- Fre'kloar - ZR'AHGLOTH. DIS ENDS HEER
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH? WELL SEE...
Da Final Confrontashon Edit
As the Leedas faced the energy charged Zr'Ahgloth, the pillars around him began to expand a few meters further away, as if Zr'Ahgloth wished to create space for the fight. He slowly got up, growling at them, and glaring, yet to say a word. Each of the Leedas wanted nothing more than to pummel him to the ground - both out of anger and excitement - but they all knew that this fight was too sacred, and wished to savour every moment of it.
- Zr'Ahgloth - I GOTTA ADMIT IM IMPRESSED. BUT YOO ROGUE BOYZ AR STOOPID. YOR LIKE US WIVOUT DA CLEVA PART. SO OF COURS WE GOT BACKUP PLANS WIVIN BACKUP PLANS!!!!
- Fre'kloar - ZR'AHGLOTH MAN YOO LOOK LIKE A BIGGA GEEK DAN KAL'KUIR WHOS LITERALLY A MEKKA/TEKKA. WAT DA HELL MAN YOR SUCH A COWARD
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH? WELL BAK IN DA DAY DERE WAS A SAYIN. "DUNT BULLY A GEEK CUZ YOO CULD END UP WORKIN FER HIM ONE DAY." AN YOR GONNA WORK FOR ME WHEN I MAKE YOO MA SLAVES.
- Jol'kiar - BOLOKS DAT NEVA WAS A SAYIN. DA SAYIN IS "BULLY DA GEEK FER FREE LUNCH" YA IDIOT. IM SO DISAPPOINTED I CANT BELEEV I SERVED UNDA YOO ONCE
- Rel'larutina - Yeah, Zr'Ahgloth totally made that up. Or rather, he's been indoctrinated by UNO, who made it up.
- Zr'Ahgloth - I KNOO BAK WEN YOO WAS IN MA EMPIYA YOO WAS NUFFIN BUT TRUBLE. SAME GOES FER YOO FREKLOAR. DATS WHAI I NEVA PROMOTED YAS MOAR DAN I DID AN WHAI THRALOY WAS DA BEST. NOW RAYLOTH KILLED HIM. YOR GONNA PAY
- Grak'tona - NO. YOO IS GONNA PAY FER YA CRIMES AGENST DA CROWN, WHICH INCLUDE: BEIN STOOPID, BEIN DUM, WORKIN WIV UNO AND WEARIN A STOOPID HAT
- Hagto'Zhl - OI
- Zr'Ahgloth - I SEE DA COPYCAT DUMBO AN DA WANNABE KING IS HEER TOO. AN...WHO MITE DIS BE?
- Rel'larutina - Oh, please. Don't tell me you haven't heard of me. For someone who's talking about being cleverer than the Rogue Boyz, you haven't even done your research? Even these guys do their research on their enemies before they fight them! Right...guys?
- Hagto'Zhl - WELL NO BUT DO WE REELY NEED TA DO RESEARCH ON DA COPYCAT DUMBO? WEV BEEN FITIN HIM FER YEERS
- Rel'larutina - ...You really had to leave me hanging there, didn't you?
- Zr'Ahgloth - HURHURHUR. DA ROGUE BOYZ IS JUS A BUNCHA IDIOTS MAN. YOR ALL CLOWNS DAT DUNT EVEN COOPERAT WIV EECH OTHA. WELL YOR IN FOR A SURPRISE. UNO CAN JUST CLONE DA LEEDAS. DEIR BODIES DUNT MATTA, ONLY DEIR MINDS. AN DEIR MINDS IS COMPUTAS. YOO NEVA LERN DAT ALL DE PEEPZ YOO KILLED YOO WASTED YER TIME CUZ IT COSTS US NUFFIN TA BUILD DEM BAK
- Fre'kloar - YEH. BAK FROM DA DED TA SERVE AS OUR SLAVES
- Hagto'Zhl - FINALLY YA GOT IT RITE YA FREEDY SOD
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...wait wat
Zr'Ahgloth frantically scrambled around, looking at the terminals on the other hand of the room, then held his head in his hands and screamed. The entire machine was scrambled, and the only intelligible text: "Warning: Security breach."
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...HOW IS DIS POSSIBRU???????
- Hagto'Zhl - ROASTED
- Fre'kloar - YOO FINK YOO IS SMARTA DAN US. WELL YOR NOT. DA ROGUE LORONZ NEVA LOOS!!!
Zr'Ahgloth grabbed the terminal and ripped it out. He then growled, lifted it above him, and roared as he tore it in shreds. The Loron had never seen any other Loron angrier since Gratz'kaoz himself, as Zr'Ahgloth went berserk with rage.
- Zr'Ahgloth - IM GONNA CRUSH YOO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - OK LADS LETS DESTROY DIS GEEZA
- Jol'kiar - no wait
Hagto'Zhl was about to charge as Jol'kiar put an arm in front of his chest.
- Jol'kiar - we mus follow tradishon. dis is da battel dat will decide da future of all loronz eva. therefore we must fite him one at a time as tradishon ordas.
- Grak'tona - i compleetly agree. I VOTE I GET TA BE DA ONE DAT LANDS DA KILLIN BLOW
- Hagto'Zhl - I ALREDY CALLED DIBS ON DAT
- Grak'tona - DO YOO HAV A CROWN ON YA HED??? NO. SO I CALLED DIBS
- Hagto'Zhl - DAT CROWN IS GONNA BE UP YA REAR IF YA STEEL MA KILL GRAK'TONA
- Fre'kloar - WELL EITHA WAY I VOTE I GET TA FITE HIM FIRST
- Jol'kiar - akshully i beleev a betta option is hav rel'larutina begin
- Fre'kloar - SHUT UP YA OLD GROUCH NO ONE CARES MAN IVE WAITED TOO LO-
- Rel'larutina - Ugh. I'll go first. Thank you, Jol'kiar.
- Jol'kiar - SEE YOR A DUM CHIK BUT YOO RESPECT TRADISHON. NAO GO TEECH ZR'AHGLOTH WAT DA ROGUE BOYZ STAND FOR
Rel'larutina knocked Fre'kloar out of the way. She walked forward with her weapons aimed at him, as her smasha slowly approached him. Zr'Ahgloth roared as he beat his chest.
- Zr'Ahgloth - TRADISHON IT IS DEN. AN I SEE DA CHIK IN DA ROBOT IS FIRST TA DAI.
- Rel'larutina - More like the first to kick your simpleton ass. I'm going to enjoy this.
Zr'Ahgloth charged towards her with full force, shoulder first, heading to crash into her machine's chest. Da Propa Big Rogue Smasha sent its fist at Zr'Ahgloth in retaliation, aiming to crush him under her sheer might and size. Though knocked down, Zr'Ahgloth kicked her uner her legs in frustration, sending her toppling over. From one of her arms came out a large machine gun, which Rel'larutina fired as she tried to get back on her feet. It pierced Zr'Ahgloth's skin on the side of his chest, causing his fury to rise. The pillars around him sent more energy within him, as he slammed his fist repeatedly into the machine's chest, attempting to rip off the armor and pull her out of it. Rel'arutina struggled as she reached a hand to Zr'Ahgloth and threw him off, before she revealed her spacetime gun and fired at him.
- Rel'larutina - Die, you pig!
- Zr'Ahgloth - YA MOM
Zr'Ahgloth pulled out several of his shankas and tossed them towards her suit, though they bounced straight off it.
- Zr'Ahgloth - WAT DA HELL
- Rel'larutina - You really think your little daggers can pierce an armored, walking tank? You really are an idiot.
- Zr'Ahgloth - MAN YOO SHUT UP YOO ALL FELL FER OUR TRIKS...DA TROOF IS...DIS WAS ALL A SECRET PLOT AN...YA ROGUE GEEK ROBOTS GONNA GET AMBUSHED!!!!...or somfin...
- Rel'larutina - I've not time for your petty talking. I'm going to crush you like the insect you are!
The Rogue Smasha raised a foot as Rel'larutina tried to crush Zr'Ahgloth under it. As Zr'Ahgloth struggled, he managed to grab her leg, and using all of his brute strength, ripped it off her suit and smashed it on her, laughing. Rel'larutina's eye widened as the Smasha fell, with her being left stunned by Zr'Ahgloth's strength - she knew he was strong, but not this strong.
- Rel'larutina - What?!
- Zr'Ahgloth - YA FINK YOR TOYS CAN STOP ME?????
The Norol growled as a pair of large vibroblades emerged from the Smasha's hands, which she tried to hit Zr'Ahgloth with. With only one leg, she was forced to drag herself across the floor. Zr'Ahgloth charged towards her again, uninterested in the vibroblades which failed to pierce his flesh. He slammed away at the machine some more, and eventually, just barely, making a crack. Rel'larutina's right eye saw daylight for the first time in dozens of years, as she was almost exposed. But as he reached in, he found his hand sliced off by her blades, and growled.
- Rel'larutina - Get the hell off of me, you thing!
- Zr'Ahgloth - NOT SO TUFF WIVOUT YA TANK AR YA???
Zr'Ahgloth grinned as he attempted to smash her with his remaining hand, but she fired her spacetime weapon at him. Exhausted, Zr'Ahgloth was knocked to the floor, as her blades sliced away at his skin, and one more fire from the weapon destroyed him.
- Fre'kloar - WOOOOOOOO
- Rel'larutina - And THAT is for every Norol you killed, you asshole!
- Jol'kiar - rememba da rogue geek sed dat dis guy will com bak 4 moar times. well deres 4 moar of us. whos next?
- Grak'tona - DA KING WILL FITE DA PEASANT UNO LEEDA NAO. EVERYUN STAND BAK AND GIV ME SPACE
Rel'arutina pulled her heavily damaged mech backwards, as one of the pillars exhausted its energy and went colorless, as Zr'Ahgloth appeared before them, fully revived.
- Zr'Ahgloth - NANOMASHEENZ, SON.
- Grak'tona - ARE DUM. COM FITE ME YA SORRY EXCUSE OF A LEEDA
- Zr'Ahgloth - IMMA RIP DAT CROWN FROM YA STOOPID HED
- Grak'tona - HONESTLY I DUNT EVEN CARE FOR WHO YA IS CUS YOR A LITERAL PEASANT WHOS NOT IMPORTANT. BUT YOO WILL NEVA TOUCH DIS CROWN!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth roared once again, charging towards him with his shoulder first, sending it straight into his head. Grak'tona's impressive endurance was shown as he barely flinched from the blow, and he frowned as he put his ice-spitta against Zr'Ahgloth's face and begun spitting ice at him. Zr'Ahgloth's facial expression turned from fury to astonishment, before quickly switched back to fury as he bit Grak'tona's ice spitta and sent punches to his stomach.
- Grak'tona - OW MAN DATS A LOW BLOW
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH? WAT ABOUT A HIGH BLOW!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth kneed him, before smacking Grak'tona's head and knocking the crown off it, and kicking him in the face. Though Grak'tona's skin was hard, Zr'Ahgloth's strength could eventually overcome it. Grak'tona stumbled back, wounded, but as he realized his crown had fallen off, he appeared to have a nervous spasm as he lunged at Zr'Ahgloth and wrapped his fingers around his neck, strangling him in anger.
- Grak'tona - YOR NOT WORFF OF TOUCHIN DA ROYAL CROWN YA LITERAL NOBODY!!!!!!
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOO...NEVA ERNT...DAT CROWN...!!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth pulled his arms underneath and between Grak'tona's and stabbed both his eyes with his fingers, then headbutted him and threw him off causing Grak'tona to loose grip. He stomped his foot on Grak'tona. The Loron King yelled in pain and rage as he aimed his spitta again and showered Zr'Ahgloth in ice as he tried to reach his crown with the other hand, before finally putting it back where it belonged.
- Zr'Ahgloth - STILL USIN SILLY TOYZ
- Grak'tona - YA MOMS A TOY
Zr'Ahgloth bit on Grak'tona's ice-spitta once more, this time biting it off and swallowing it. Grak'tona's eyes widened as he screamed, not as much in pain as it was in terror of his organ being ripped off.
- Grak'tona - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NAO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF YA DUM NORMAL LORONZ!!!!
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH YA DAM RITE...oh god...OH MA GOD WAT DA HELL DOES DIS TASTE OF
Zr'Ahgloth choked, coughing frantically, and fell to his knees with a hand slapping his back, but it did nothing. Grak'tona looked on with curiousity, and noticed that the liquid hydrogen Zr'Ahgloth swallowed was freezing up his neck and choking him to death. As he realized what was happening, Grak'tona begun laughing as he grabbed Zr'Ahgloth's arms to keep them away to his neck, so that he could do nothing as he slowly suffocated. Eventually, Zr'Ahgloth lay unconscious, and a few more blows to the head left his body lifeless once more.
- Jol'kiar - im guessin dat frekloar an hagto want ta go next rite
- Grak'tona - HAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE DAT YA TWAT... OI BRING DA KING BAND-AID. I JUS REALIZED IM BLEEDIN
- Hagto'Zhl - no not yet. im gonna be da LAST. JOL MAN YOO GO NEXT
- Jol'kiar - yeh sur. also pleez ta god someon bandaj dis geeza up hes gettin cold liquid all ova da floor
- Grak'tona - DA KING IS SO GREAT HE BLEEDS BLUE. ALSO DIS HURTS LIKE HELL AAAAAAAHH
Zr'Ahgloth's lifeless form was beamed energy by another pillar, which exhausted itself again, as he raised back to life, to face his former right-hand man.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOO. YOO WAS DISOBEDIENT EVA SINCE WE ATTAKED GRATZS SHIP.
- Jol'kiar' - and YOO GOT ENSLAVED BY KRALGIES AND SOLD DA LORONZ TA SLAVERY
- Zr'Ahgloth - I NEVA DID DAT. I ENLIGHTENED DA LORONZ TO A NOO STANDARD OF LIVIN. I DID WAT GRATZ CULD NEVA DO...I BUILT A BETTA LORUMINATI!!!!!
- Jol'kiar' - YEH? WELL I SPIT ON YA STANDARDS. DA OLD WAYZ IS DA BEST AND DAT WILL NEVA CHANGE
- Zr'Ahgloth - LETS SEE ABOUT DAT. COM AT ME.
Jol'kiar roared, opening his wings to make himself look more imposing as he charged at Zr'Ahgloth carrying nothing but his shanka - the traditional Loron weapon, and nothing better fitting for a fight like this. Zr'Ahgloth smiled, as he then kicked Jol'kiar, and grabbed his arm to move his shanka to stab his own thigh. The old Loron frowned as he struggled back and slashed Zr'Ahgloth across the torso and face. He tried to stab him in the eyes, a look of both anger and disappointment in his face. Zr'Ahgloth's eyes narrowly dodged, though eventually the shanka reached the skull between them, but it bounced off. Caught unawares, Jol'kiar then found himself lifted and thrown to the floor again, stomped on.
- Jol'kiar - FER DIS TA HAPPEN... YOR NOT A LORON ANYMOR. YOR BELOW LORONZ. YOR NEARLY AT DA SAME LEVEL AS GRATZ
- Zr'Ahgloth - IM WAT GRATZ CULD NEVA BE. HE HAD TA STRIKE FEER IN DA HERTZ OF MEN. I HAV DA LOYALTY OF TONS OF GANGZ DAT WILL LAY DOWN DEIR LIVES FER ME!!!!
- Jol'kiar - LAIS. NO ONE IS LOYAL TA YOO. DEY IS ALL LOYAL TA UNO. YOO IS NOTHIN BUT A SLAVE TO COMPUTAS
- Zr'Ahgloth - DERE YOO IS WIV YA PROPAGANDA AGEN. YOO DUNT KNO UNO LIKE I DO. IM A GOD AMONGST OTHA GODS COMPARED TA YOO NORMIES.
- Jol'kiar - NOT ONLY IS YOO A FILTHY GEEK, YOR ALSO A FILTHY HERETIK!!!
Jol'kiar got up and delivering punches to Zr'Ahgloth, increasing his speed as he grew more and more angry at the Loron leader. It almost pained to see such potential reduced to this. Zr'Ahgloth resisted the first few, but as Jol'kiar's rage grew, he began to feel more pain, and was knocked down. Zr'Ahgloth eventually fell, but got back up and delivered a single blow to Jol'kiar's face which threw him to the ground.
- Zr'Ahgloth - ITS HOPELESS AGENST ME. I TAUGHT YOO ALL DA ONES YOO KNO. AN YOO TAUGHT ME ALL DA TECHNEEKZ I KNO. INCLUDIN DA ONES DAT GRATZKAOZ TAUGHT YOO. IM DA ULTIMAT LORON MASTA
- Jol'kiar - NO...NOT ALL OF DEM
Jol'kiar stood up, as Zr'Ahgloth attempted to throw a punch. Jol'kiar moved around clumsily dodgoing, almost appearing to slip up. Zr'Ahgloth smiled as he reached below Jol'kiar, who simply spun around and grabbed his neck from behind, then kneed him between the legs. Zr'Ahgloth was shocked, as Jol'kiar squeezed on his neck, choking him, then threw him to the floor and slammed his elbow into Zr'Ahgloth's stomach, who was now out of breath. Jol'kiar continued to punch the fallen Zr'Ahgloth to finish him off.
- Fre'kloar - WOAH MAN I NEVA THOUGHT YOOD HAV A USE FER DAT TECHNEEK WHER YA MAKE YA OPPONENT FINK YOR A CLUMSY IDIOT BUT DEN YOR NOT
- Jol'kiar - DIS IS A VERY OLD TECHNEEK BAK FROM DA PREHISTORIC DAYZ WHICH NO ONE EVA SEES COMIN
- Fre'kloar - OK I GUESS IM UP NEXT RITE
However, the third pillar exploded as it sent energy into Zr'Ahgloth much faster, who immediately revived and grabbed Jol'kiar's neck, and pulled him to the ground.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOR OLD MENTOR...
- Jol'kiar - WAT DA HELL I KILLED YOO LOSA STAY DED
- Zr'Ahgloth - ISNT IT FUNNY HOW YA KEEP YA OLD MENTOR ALIVE WEN DA TRADISHON SAYS HE SHULD BE DED. YOR A DAM HYPOCRIT FREKLOAR. YOO DONT FOLLOW DA TRADISHON ANYMOAR DAN I DO
- Fre'kloar - SHUT UP LOSA. WAT DO YA KNO ABOUT TRADISHON? YA SOLD DA LORONZ OUT AND I BET YA NEVA EVEN HAD A MENTOR. BECAUSE OF YOO DA LORONZ IS FRAGMENTED AND TURNED INTO SLAVES OF COMPUTAS. DIS ENDS TODAY
- Zr'Ahgloth - YANNO FREKLOAR IF YOR SO LAZY AN SO UNTRADISHONAL WIV KEEPIN HIM ALIV...MAYBE I CAN HELP YOO OUT DERE
Zr'Ahgloth tugged on Jol'kiar's neck tighter, attempting to bend it backwards and pull his head out from his shoulders. The old Loron choked and struggled, spitting on Zr'Ahgloth's face as Fre'kloar was overcome with rage, charging at him and grabbing him by the legs. Fre'kloar then hurled Zr'Ahgloth against the ceiling, far above their heads, with all the strength he could muster. Zr'Ahgloth hit it, and came crashing down onto one of the pillars, almost breaking it, then fell to the side. He turned to Fre'kloar, roaring, as he charged towards him with his shoulder first, and knocked him half a kilometer back, hitting into Rel'larutina's suit and widening the crack. Fre'kloar coughed out blood as he hit the suit, though he quickly got back to his feet and reached over to the ripped leg of the Smasha - he grabbed it and ran after Zr'Ahgloth, swinging the massive leg at him like a bat.
- Fre'kloar - YOO RUINED EVERYFIN!!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth's head was injured as he fell to the ground with a headache, spitting blood, before he grabbed its leg, and lifted both it and Fre'kloar up into the ceiling. He slammed Fre'kloar against it, trying to crush Fre'kloar's body with it. Struggling to break free, Fre'kloar slid from Zr'Ahgloth's grasp as he pushed him downwards, taking out two shankas and stabbing him in both eyes.
- Zr'Ahgloth - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH i meen cool i dunt hav ta see yor ugly face anymoar but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
- Fre'kloar - YOO RUINED OUR TRADISHONS. YOO RUINED OUR HISTORY. YOO RUINED DA LORONZ. NOW IMMA RUIN YA FACE!!!!!!
Fre'kloar sent both himself and Zr'Ahgloth crashing down, coming to collide with the fourth pillar. The already weakened pillar zapped him with energy as it exploded, electricuting Zr'Ahgloth and causing his organs to burn inside, as he lay burnt and dead.
- Jol'kiar - ...yoo...did it...man...
Jol'kiar was still coughing, as Fre'kloar noticed that his neck was broken. He quickly came to Jol'kiar's aid and held on his hand.
- Fre'kloar - OI MAN DONT YA DAI ON ME RITE NAO
- Jol'kiar - yoo sed...dat i wuldnt kno how it is ta kill ma own mentor?...well...maybe yoo wont hav ta kno dat pain eitha...
- Fre'kloar - NO MAN I HAV TA DO IT. WE ATE PIZZA FER IT. I NEED YA TA STAY WIV ME FOR A LIL LONGA
- Jol'kiar - it mite be...too late fer me...man...im not gonna last much longa...im jus glad i got ta watch yoo kill zr'ahgloth...
- Fre'kloar - NO NO NO NO DIS CANT BE HAPPENIN SOMONE DO SUMFIN
From a distance, Rel'larutina fell out of her suit, and ran with her spider legs towards the terminal, almost tripping on them. Grak'tona lifted her up and tossed her towards the terminal, as she pressed a button. As she radioed the Rogue Geek to lend support, the fifth pillar sent its energy towards Jol'kiar instead, whose head reattached, as he was barely saved from death.
- Jol'kiar - yanno...dat hurts a lot less dan bragklogga
- Fre'kloar - OH MA DAYZ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY I CANT BELEEV IM SAYIN DIS BUT FANKS REL'LARUTINA
- Rel'larutina - Man, I hate walking! Hey, Grak'tona helped.
- Grak'tona - yeh cus shes so old she cant walk anymor lmao
- Fre'kloar - yeh i appreciate everyun heer. BUT MOSTLY JOL'KIAR CUS HE DIDNT DAI
Eventually, the beams redirected towards the burnt Hagto'Zhl. Each of the burnt out pillars began to reactivate all at once, all sending energy towards him, overcharging him. Zr'Ahgloth revived, but at twice the height. He roared, and picked each of the pillars up, sending them towards each of the Leedas and knocking them down.
- Zr'Ahgloth - NO ONE CAN MATCH ME!!!!!! IM A GOD!!!!!!!!!
As the Leedas were all down, the only one not hit, Hagto'Zhl, walked up and stared at Zr'Ahgloth with his arms crossed.
- Hagto'Zhl - excuse me mista copycat dumbo. dere is only one god. and dat is ZR'AN'KAR
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...YOO STILL FORGOT ALL TWENTY GODZ. OH MA DAYZ MAN HOW CULD YOO POSSIBLY FORGET DA FORTY LORON GODZ
- Hagto'Zhl - I DIDNT FORGET ALL DA OTHA FIFTY GODZ. DEY JUS COME AFTA ZR'AN'KAR
- Zr'Ahgloth - DISGUSTS ME DAT YOO CULD COMPAR DA TWO-HUNDRED AN SEVENTY-SIX LORON GODZ OF AWSOM STOOF WIV DAT TRAITA
- Hagto'Zhl - YOR JUS SALTY CUS UNO WORSHIPS DAT FAKE ROZ'TAH'FLOK INSTED OF ZR'AN'KAR WHO HAS ALL DA OTHA FIVE-THOUSAND FIFTY EIGHT GODZ UNDA HIM
- Zr'Ahgloth - NONE OF YA FRENDS CAN PROTECT YA NOW. IM FUKIN INVINCIBRU!!!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - oh but yor rite. yor quite rite. dey wont protect me, but not cus ya took dem down. dey wont because I CAN TAKE YOO ON BY MASELF
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH? YOR HALF DA SIZE OF ME YA TWIT
- Hagto'Zhl - WAT? IM DA TALLA ONE. OH MA DAYZ COPYIN MA SIZE NEXT
- Zr'Ahgloth - IF YOO TRY AN USE YA POWAS TA COPY MY SIZE...I SWER...
- Hagto'Zhl - IM SO SIK OF DIS. SINCE I ARRIVED TO DIS OONIVERSE TOGETHA WIV DA MARINOX BOYZ ALL YA DID WAS COPY ME AGEN AND AGEN. YOR EITHA DA MOST STUBBORN FANBOY EVA OR DA WORST THIEF IN ALL DA OONIVERS
- Zr'Ahgloth - DEN COM AT ME. AN WELL SEE WHOS DA REEL GOD. FACE ME WIV YA SO CALLED STRENGF.
- Hagto'Zhl - I AM NO GOD. I AM DA REEL ZR'AHGLOTH!!!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth's arms charged up in Chronoscopic energy, as if Tuolog were still with him despite being supposedly defeated in another dimension. The energies surrounding him came from the pillars, as he glowed gold and green. Hagto'Zhl stomped on the ground and roared in rage, an aura of red and purple engulfing him as Dark Chronoscopic flowed through his veins. His eyes shined in a blood red light not seen since the old Corruptus war. He spoke, and Zr'Ahgloth could swear he could hear two voices: Hagto'Zhl's own, and another one.
- Hagto'Zhl - I WILL MAKE YOO WISH YOO WERE NEVA BORN
- Zr'Ahgloth - I WILL MAKE YOO WISH DAT YA SECOND VOICE WAS NEVA...wait i dunno wher im goin wiv dis YOR GONNA DAI OK
Hagto'Zhl charged at Zr'Ahgloth, each stomp creating a flaming footprint behind him as he sent punches to his arch-enemy. Zr'Ahgloth responded in kind with his own, neither of them at first flinching, but the energies lingering around them and stinging them in the aftermath. Zr'Ahgloth then punched Hagto'Zhl's left shoulder and swung his arm around to smash his head. The Dark Lorons staggered back in pain as he glared at Zr'Ahgloth again, and he threw his fist forward, causing it to split into large tentacle-like tendrils which slammed into Zr'Ahgloth with great force. They tugged Zr'Ahgloth to the floor and pulled him down as slipped. He held himself up, roaring once more at Hagto'Zhl, before firing blasts of Chronoscopic to his heart. He retaliated by firing his own blasts from his mouth to cancel them out, his aura growing more intense as some sort of scar appeared in the middle of his head.
- Hagto'Zhl - YOO THINK YA BESTED ME BEFOR... YA NEVA DID. I NEVA DIED.... DEEMUNS CANT DAI
- Zr'Ahgloth - IVE FOUGHT GRATZKAOZ. YA FINK YOO AR GONNA SCARE ME AFTA DAT???????
- Hagto'Zhl - GRATZKAOS WAS A CHILD COMPARED TO... TROO NIGHTMARE... YA REMEMBA DA FOG WAR DONT YA? I CAN SMELL DA FEER YA FELT BAK DEN
- Zr'Ahgloth - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Zr'Ahgloth in his rage flew towards Hagto'Zhl, knocking him to the ground, as he frantically punched away at his head. He then tore out one of Hagto's eyes, causing him to stumble back for several moments until Zr'Ahgloth witnessed it growing back at a very quick rate. Zr'Ahgloth growled.
- Hagto'Zhl - I SEE YOR FEER. YOR SCARED OF ME CUS IM DA REEL DEEL
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH? WELL I SEE YORS
Zr'Ahgloth flew over to the side of the room and slammed at it, until it cracked apart, as the side of the ship opened out. The airlock was breached, as the cold grasp of space pulled out everything in the room, including the Leedas.
- Zr'Ahgloth - NOW YOO WATCH DEM DIE...AN ITS ON YOO!!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - is yoo tryin ta intimidate me? BRO YOR GONNA HAV TA TRY HARDA DAN DAT
Hagto'Zhl channeled his Dark Chronoscopic energy across the room, and the damage caused by Zr'Ahgloth begun to be reverted as all fixed itself, trapping Zr'Ahgloth's hand. Zr'Ahgloth growled and pulled it back in again, creating a smaller hole which was soon blocked by the ruins of the Propa Big Rogue Smasha. The Leedas, barely breathing, fell to the floor in relief, while Zr'Ahgloth looked at them and grinned.
- Zr'Ahgloth - TA HELL WIV YA STINKIN TRADISHON...ILL KILL EM ALL!!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl' - YOO IS MAI KILL ALONE
Out of Hagto'Zhl's back erupted more bloodied tendrils which launched themselves at Zr'Ahgloth, wrapping around his limbs and swinging him around to bash him against the walls and floor. Zr'Ahgloth pulled out from their grip, and flew towards Zr'Ahgloth and knocked him down, then began to punch at his flesh. But to his surprised, Hagto's flesh didn't weaken...it simply grew harder. The scar on his forehead opened, and it revealed itself to be a third eye which stared at Zr'Ahgloth intensely. Before the Loron leader could do anything else, he realized Hagto'Zhl's entire being had changed: he had become his Null State, something that should have been dead for decades.
As the demonic Dark Loron spoke again, only one voice came out.
- Kolossus - There is no place for you in MY universe.
- Zr'Ahgloth - AAAAAAAAAGH TUOLOG HELP
The tendrils engulfed Zr'Ahgloth and begun constricting him, crushing every one of his bones slowly and painfully as the demon made sure to pump him with Dark Chronoscopic energy. He wanted him to suffer for all he had done for him all these years.
- Zr'Ahgloth - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH...ok is it too late ta say sorry fer all dat stoof i sed about ya moms
- Hagto'Zhl - DAI!!!!!!
With this, Hagto'Zhl swung his tendrils and sent them down at the machinery which held the pillars, causing it all to explode in a violent blast of essence. As the smoke escaped, they could merely say Zr'Ahgloth shriveled up, with his bones crushed, and his skin almost completely torn apart, as nothing but blood remained. Zr'Ahgloth was dead. The demon roared out, his sheer might causing spacetime to contort around his form until he suddenly melted into a black sludge, leaving nothing but an unconscious Hagto'Zhl behind. Whatever took over his body had vanished completely. The other Loron got up, as they all crowded around Hagto'Zhl, Fre'kloar bending down and holding his head.
- Fre'kloar - yo man...YO MAN WAKE UP...i dunt wanna almost lose yoo...an actually loos yoo...CUT IT OUT MAN...HURHURHUR I SEE THROO IT MAN YOO WAS ALWAYS GOOD AT JOKES OK IT WAS FUNNI...SERIUSLY...no...
- Hagto'Zhl - ... wah? whais yoo shoutin so much? CANT A LORON GET SOME REST IN HEER?
- Fre'kloar - ...MAN YOO WER SO SIK JUS DER OH MA DAYZ DAT WAS DA BEST FITE EVA HE WAS LIKE "BAAAAAW IM A GOD" AN YOO WAS LIKE "BAAAAAAAAAAW IM A BIGGA BETTA LOOKIN GOD" DEN YOO WAS BOF "SMASH SMASH SMASH" DEN YOO WAS LIKE "LOL IM GONNA CRUSH YOO" DEN HE DIED OH MA DAYZ
- Hagto'Zhl - ... ta speek da troof I CANT REMEMBA ANYFIN DAT HAPPENED. I REMEMBA WE STARTED FITIN DEN I FELT... SUMFIN CRAWLIN IN DA BAK OF MA HED... LIKE I DUNT FINK I WAS MASELF DERE
- Grak'tona - aw cmon man dats lame. how ar we gonna get him ta do an interview fer da gangstapedia entry?
- Hagto'Zhl - still I GOT DA FINAL BLOW. AND BEFOR DAT EECH OF YOO KILLED HIM TOO. WE DID IT LADS. WE KILLED ZR'AHGLOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Fre'kloar - yanno wen ya say it liek dat it kinda sounds hard to beleev we ACTUALLY KILLED HIM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rel'larutina - I'd not believe it if I didn't take part of it, which I did. I gotta say, I didn't think this day would come... and I'm really, really impressed.
- Fre'kloar - yeh? ok cool i can hook ya up wiv ray'loth afta dis
- Rel'larutina - Ehhh no thanks. I think he already moved on to... greener pastures.
- Fre'kloar - yeh fair enuff. still tho...man wat yoo gonna do now dey smashed ya....smasha? like how we gonna rebuild one dats exactly da same?
- Rel'larutina - We use UNO's factories. We use their resources. Remember, Fre'kloar, UNO belongs to Da Rogue Boyz now... but actually, you should probably hurry, because I don't think I'll live long without a Smasha.
- Fre'kloar - DATS EVEN HARDA TA BELEEV MAN i meen not dat yor gonna die but DAT UNO IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!
- ??? - Indeed, I'm sure it is.
- Grak'tona - OH NO ITS ZR'AHGLOTH #6! QUICK WE NEED TA ELECT A SIXTH LEEDA
As robots arrived to take away Zr'Ahgloth's corpse, the room began to rebuild itself. The orange and white wallpaper vanished, as nanomachines arrived to completely redirect it with skulls, and more Loron arrived to bring in tables with piles of pizza on them, followed by several chairs - including one specially built for Grak'tona.
- Rogue Geek - So, this is what it's like controlling an actually good ship.
- Rel'larutina - Ah-ha. The Geek seems to have taken over the Omega Commander. That should be a fancier home for her, to say the least.
- Rogue Geek - Indeed. I had already had an interior planned, though I refuse to paint it in Loron blood colors or make it appear as messy as the old Krooza did. I should point out also that the old Krooza is destroyed.
- Jol'kiar - BUT IT HAD SENTIMENTAL VALUE
- Fre'kloar - NO WORRIES I CAN ORDA UNO TA BUILD AN ENTIRE FLEET OF ROGUE KROOZAS
- Rogue Geek - Indeed - or I could just do it for you.
A hologram appeared in front of them, as it displayed an image of thousands of UNO factories in space building Loron Sik Ships, all of precisely the same design, but outfitted with more powerful spacetime weaponry. One of the walls also raised to reveal a window behind it, as many of the new Sik Ships appeared just in front of them. They looked in awe as the Warbosses and Poshiez appeared, coming out of the chamber's door with excited expressions on their faces.
- Ray'loth - YOOOOOO WHERS DA LEEDAS WHO KILLED ZR'AHGLOOTH???
- Hagto'Zhl - WES HEER MAN WE DID IT
- Kal'kuir - ALL OF UNO TEKK UNDA MA COMMAND... DIS IS A DREEM COME TROO
The Rogue Geek's metallic form walked behind Kal'kuir and took his arm, then smiled at him.
- Rogue Geek - Under our command, dear.
- Ray'loth - wait how da hell did yoo make yaself a robot girlfrend
- Voa'reak - OH MA DAYZ KAL'KUIR AR YOO SERIUS
- Kal'kuir - ITS NOT WAT YA FINK MAN
- Fre'kloar - man kalkuir yoo ar one sik fuk
- Knar'gank - heheheh. dats one fing ta keep in mind. im gonna sneek up to yas an take pictures ta post on da borealis extranet
- Kal'kuir - NO MAN GO AWAY YOO DUNT UNDASTAND DA FEELINS OF A MEKKA SLASH TEKKA
- Rogue Geek - It's not my fault he programmed me to lust for him. Actually, it's kind of amusing, which is why I have not erased that script yet.
- Naktor'zak - regardless man i gotta ask. we was rogue from zrahgloths boyz but nao we control all da loronz. does dat meen wes no longa rogue boyz? ar we jus... da boyz?
- Jol'kiar - maybe. but i say keep da name it sounds cool
- Fre'kloar - I KNO FOR CERTAIN WES NOT GONNA BE CALLED UNO
One of the Sik Ships flew off to the side, to reveal the letters "U", "N" and "O" in Loroniz Spik on its hull.
- Rogue Geek - I also think it's amusing to mess with you like that. That one was Rel'larutina's idea.
- Fre'kloar - whai am i not sooprised. STILL DIS CAN WORK. WE SAY IT LIKE "UNO, PROPERTY OF DA ROGUE BOYZ"
- Jol'kiar - i...I LIKE IT. DA DEMOCRATIC PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF UNO, PROPERTY OF DA TOTALLY NOT AUTOCRATIC wait i dunno wat any of dose words meen
- Ray'loth - dont matta as long as it sounds cool reely
- Jol'kiar - ok uno property of da rogue boyz works den. deyz our slaves jus like da mafia an da thugz fer dosh is
- Traz'raka - oi shutup
- Gol'thabex - yeh man im not a slave. still dis meens mor workforce fer me. all is well in da end
- Rogue Geek - The protocols set are that the current UNO citizens will work to death before being replaced by Loron, and live in death camps while the Loron take over all of UNO's streets. We can work out the finer details later.
- Grak'tona - its beeutifool. but we gotta make sur ta clone those UNOL geezas so we can orda dem around. EXCEPT ZR'AHGLOTH OF COURS DAT LOSA STAYS DED
- Hagto'Zhl - OK WELL WHOS UP FER A MASSIV PIZZA PARTY TA COMMEMORATE DA BEST VICTORY EVA?
All of the Loron cheered, aside from Fre'kloar who leaned back with his arms crossed and looked to his feet.
- Fre'kloar - no...not yet.
- Zalk'don - WHAI NOT MAN I WAS GONNA PREPARE PIZZA BOMBS
- Fre'kloar - i took down da traita loronz dat betrayed our kind so much dey was no longa loron. zr'ahgloth, gratz'kaoz, ref'kolar...all enemies. but ma last opponent is someone whos neva been anyfin less dan da trooest most loyal to his species loron i eva knew.
- Hagto'Zhl - oh yeh. its time.
- Voa'reak - wait wat is happenin?
- Hagto'Zhl - its time fer fre'kloar ta follow tradishon. a loron must kill his mentor. fre'kloar must kill jol'kiar.
All the Warbosses and Poshiez gasped as they were unaware of it until now. Jol'kiar nodded, as he stood up opposite Fre'kloar.
- Knar'gank - but... but jol'kiar has been wiv us until nao... whai must he dai?
- Jol'kiar - da books always sed dat a loron must proov hes da tuffest by beetin da guy higha dan him. da guy who trained him gotta go. he gotta proov dat hes da bigga loron dan me.
- Brag'klogga - OH YES DA HOLY BOOKS DO SAY SO... MAN WHO WROTE DIS??? I DONT WANNA LOOS MA OLD-TIMA BUDDY
- Ray'loth - MAN WAT A TWIST OF MOOD. WES GONNA HAV ONE LESS LEEDA DEN
- Rogue Geek - Oh yes, we will need to find a replacement for Jol'kiar. I am going to override the scripts that Kal'kuir wrote to make me automatically place Kal'kuir on some pedastal and take over the position, because that would be incredibly stupid.
- Kal'kuir - ...YOR DUM. IM BRAKIN UP WIV YOO!!!!!!!
- Drizz'pyrokirk - so tradishon must follow. but nonetheless we will miss ya jol'kiar. even if ya wuldnt stop complainin bout everyfin we did, yoo wus still like a dad fer us all
- Jol'kiar - im not holdin bak. im gonna fite da hardest i eva fought. fre'kloar...yoo bes not hold bak eitha. deres probs no way i can match ya...but giv me da sikkest deth eva
- Fre'kloar - i will man... i promise ya dat
- Hagto'Zhl - EVERYUN GIVE DEM SPACE
Hagto'Zhl signalled to the others to back away, which they proceeded to do. They watched intensely, anxious to see what was going to unfold.
Da Tradishon Livs Edit
Wiping the tears and sweat from one another's eyes, both Jol'kiar and Fre'kloar hesitated before they fought. Hagto'Zhl approached Jol'kiar to provide him a nanomachine injection, while Grak'tona provided Fre'kloar his. Taking them, both injections healed them fully, and provided them energy for the fight that was to be the biggest fight in their lives, and one of the biggest in Loron history. Their lives flashed before their eyes, from the time they'd first met, to all the battles they'd had together, to all of Jol'kiar's lessons, and finally, to the last pizza they shared together.
Neither wanted to be the one to make the first move, but eventually, Fre'kloar charged towards Jol'kiar, and threw a punch. Jol'kiar was knocked back, but not before he landed on one hand, swung around and kicked Fre'kloar to knock him to the ground. Fre'kloar rolled over to get up, but not before he was met by Jol'kiar grabbing him by the arm and shoulders, and swinging him over his head to slam him to the ground, head first. But before landing, Fre'kloar bit Jol'kiar's ankle, causing him too to crash to the ground in agony.
Both got up at the same time, and faced one another. As if in unison, both threw a punch to one another's face, knocking the other back, before charging into one another. Jol'kiar charged head-first, but Fre'kloar remembered what he had taught him, and spun around to grip Jol'kiar in a headlock. However, Jol'kiar had tricked his student: that was exactly what he had predicted. Instead, Jol'kiar leapt in the air before Fre'klaor could catch him, and grabbed his head and slammed him to the ground, locking his student in a headlock of his own to the ground, unable to stand. The other Rogue Boyz gasped as their leader was losing. Were they serving the wrong leader all this time?
- Jol'kiar - i taught yoo betta dan dis man...wat is ya doin???
Fre'kloar had seen none of Jol'kiar's techniques coming. He simply wasn't used to this. As he had said himself, the opponents he'd fought were corrupted, twisted versions of what a Loron should be. Jol'kiar was a near perfect Loron, knowing such skilful techniques in combat that Fre'kloar wasn't used to applying. Fre'kloar was used to fighting opponents who thought their brute strength was enough, where out-pacing and out-smarting his opponent required little effort. Not a Loron used to fighting other Loron, where brute strength meant nothing if your opponent could get the better of you and break your bones.
Fre'kloar kicked both his legs up in the air. Though Jol'kiar did not release his grip, it loosened enough for Fre'kloar to pull both his arms apart, before pulling them in a crossed position behind Jol'kiar's back. Jol'kiar was surprised, but just strong enough to free himself first, and turned to Fre'kloar, who was no longer standing there. Turning around, he only saw a punch land on his face as he was knocked down and kicked. Fre'kloar's tears had turned into frustration.
- Fre'kloar - i still rememba wat i lernt from yoo!!!
Jol'kiar grabbed Fre'kloar's arm and attempted to twist his wrist, but not before Fre'kloar spun around and slammed his elbow into Jol'kiar's arm. Fre'kloar managed to grip Jol'kiar's shoulder and ram him into the floor once again, before picking him up and throwing him against the wall. He charged towards Jol'kiar and slammed his fist into him, until Jol'kiar slid down through his legs and grappled him in a headlock on the other side. He began to choke Fre'kloar, but not before Fre'kloar reached his arms underneath the two grappling him, and pulled them apart.
Jol'kiar was astonished by his pupil's strength, who had then grabbed his head and smashed it into the wall repeatedly. He tried to grab Fre'kloar's arm, but was unable to resist. His pupil constantly slammed him against the wall, as he felt his skull begin to weaken and a huge headache formed. At this moment, a tear formed in his eye. Not at the pain, which was greater than he'd felt in his eye. Not even with pride at his own pupil. But at the thought that everything he'd done in his life amounted to this. He knew that it had to happen, and he'd always known that at this point, he'd seen everything he wanted to see. He knew this was a fitting end, and yet he still didn't want to accept it yet. When Fre'kloar noticed the anguish on Jol'kiar's face, he slowed down, before letting him go. Jol'kiar fell to the floor, then looked at his pupil in anger.
- Jol'kiar - ...SO WHAI IS YA STOPPIN? DONT LET YOR GUARD DOWN IDIOT
- Fre'kloar - IM NOT GONNA FITE YOO MAN
- Jol'kiar - DEN HAV DIS AS YOR LAST LESSON
Jol'kiar furiously grabbed Fre'kloar's neck, swung him to the floor, and stomped on him. Fre'kloar was startled as his teacher gripped his neck and choked him with one arm, while slamming his fist into his stomach with another. And yet he couldn't bring himself to resist. Jol'kiar's punches may be weaker than Gratz'kaoz', but they hurt him more. Not because combined they had done more damage to his skin than those of Gratz, but because they came from the Loron he looked up to most, the one who had given him everything. It was heartbreaking to be beaten by someone who meant so much to him, to think of how their friendship had been destroyed.
- Jol'kiar - DO IT!!!! RESIST ME!!!!
- Fre'kloar - NO!!! YOOLL CRAK MA SKIN OPEN BEFOR I FITE YOO BAK!!!
Jol'kiar's rage got the better of him, but he felt the thick, strong exoskeleton of Fre'kloar, tougher than any substance his fist had attempted to crack before, weaken beneath him. He was tempted to keep going, but the pain in Fre'kloar's eyes made him sigh and let go. But not to stop fighting. He grabbed Fre'kloar by the back of his head to force him to face the other Loron, who looked at him with both shock and disgust.
- Jol'kiar - DESE GEEZAS LOOK UP TA YOO. YOO RELLY GONNA LET DEM DOWN? ALL DA MONSTAS YOOV FOUGHT AN YOO CANT EVEN KILL A NORMAL LORON? YANNO HOW PATHETIC DIS MAKES YA LOOK?
- Fre'kloar - IM NOT GONNA KILL YOO. YOO KILL ME FIRST. I CANT DO IT.
- Jol'kiar - DEN DONT DO DIS FER YASELF. DO IT FER YA GANG. DO IT FER DA LORON DAT LOOK UP TA YOO. AN DAT...DAT INCLUDES ME. I LOOKED UP TO YA MOAR DAN YOO LOOKED UP TA ME.
Fre'kloar turned towards Jol'kiar, who looked back at him sympathetically. Something in his eyes sparkled, as he switched from a fury to a feeling of sadness, and pride. Tears formed in his eye, as he tried to keep himself from crying.
- Jol'kiar - yoo always looked up ta me like im ya dad...but da troof is i always had moar respect fer yoo dan im sure yoo had fer me. creatin yoo has always been ma greatest misshon.
- Fre'kloar - im yor misshon?
- Jol'kiar - yeh. always. an we always finished da misshons togetha yeh?
- Fre'kloar - den...den lets finish dis one? togetha?
- Jol'kiar - yeh. lets finish our last misshon. togetha.
The two exchanged smiles, as Fre'kloar swiftly turned around and grabbed Jol'kiar by the neck. Jol'kiar tried to resist, unable to match Fre'kloar's strength, until he eventually kneed Fre'kloar, and knocked him. As he leant over to punch Fre'kloar in the face, Fre'kloar dived under him and threw him over, slamming him to the floor. He thrust his elbow over Jol'kiar's neck and down to the floor, creating a crack in it, and choking Jol'kiar. Imitating his teacher, he slammed his fist repeatedly into Jol'kiar. Unable to resist, Jol'kiar attempted to grab Fre'kloar's eyes, before Fre'kloar bit his only free arm while crushing his other arm between Fre'kloar's arm and his head. Over time, Jol'kiar's skin began to soften, weakened by the blows, before Jol'kiar pulled one hand free, to give Fre'kloar a thumb's up sign. Fre'kloar's fist finally broke Jol'kiar's exoskeleton, and crushed his heart.
Slowly, he stood up, and backed away from the corpse of Jol'kiar. He sniffed a bit, and the other Loron watched on in silence. Fre'kloar swallowed and wiped away his tears.
- Fre'kloar - we did it man. we did everyfin. da loronz took ova da rogue boyz...an we finished da last misshon. togetha. yor gonna be sik in da aftalife man. zr'an'kar is gonna put yoo in da sikkest manshon in it...an yor gonna show all da losas dere dat da old ways da best...
Unable to contain it, Fre'kloar left the room, as the other Loron left in silence. It would be another day before they got over this. While Da Rogue Geek prepared the new and improved Rogue Boyz for them, chasing off any refugees attempting to flee them, the other Loron relaxed for the first break they'd had since the Trials.
But one thing was certain. The Rogue Boyz were back. And they were much, much deadlier than any Loron had been before. Jol'kiar had left behind a dynasty.