“ASCENDANTS HAVE NO TIME FOR SUCH TRIVIAL ACTS LIKE "READING".”
- - Regnatus
This is a summarized version of the Second Borealis Galactic War, created to highlight its most important canon events for those unwilling to read through its full version.
Prologue: Rise of the Xi'ArazulhaEdit
- Durzhan begins preparing for the so-called "Perfect Fate".
- The Unified Nation of Ottzello discovers the Vida'Rranlora of the Ottzello Galaxy.
- Da Rogue Boyz discovers and absorbs the Cold Loron, along with an alien artificial intelligence.
- Baptarion Light is made commander of the Indoctrinate Collective's Borealan colonies. Hachiman is put under his care.
- Zargoth makes a deal with the Xi'Arazulha for them to attack the galaxy once it has plunged into war. However, they are impatient and begin a war anyway, and demand to kill Volzara, to which he refuses and warns that he will terminate the partnership if they do not do as he asks.
- Maktanshatin begins the Xi'Arazulha offensive in the galaxy. Entire worlds fall in a matter of days. The Zoles Imperium realizes the threat and begins calling for allies, such as the Niaka Special Forces, to help deal with the problem.
- In a confrontation with Da Rogue Boyz, the Unified Nation of Ottzello encounters the Mechanic, the leader of the Caretakers, who agrees to aid them against the Xi'Arazulha.
- Durzhan makes a partnership with the Devourer's Chosen, uniting the servants of Zargoth and the servants of the Corruptus under the same side for the remainder of the war.
- The Devourer's Chosen attempts to assassinate General Volim, but fails due to the timely intervention of the newly developed version of the Iron Fist.
- Kitoruka attacks Grenzaar. In order to put an end to the Xi'Arazulha invasion, the Unified Nation of Ottzello, the Zoles Imperium and the Niaka Special Forces join up in order to summon the Vyro'Narza to Borealis. They succeed, summoning Volzara to aid them.
- Volzara defeats Kitoruka, saving Grenzaar. Zargoth confronts and attacks Maktanshatin, causing the Xi'Arazulha to retreat from Borealis.
- The Vague arrive.
Part 1: Coming of the VagueEdit
- Dakster reveals himself to UNO. The Vague begin their onslaught.
- The UNOC unit is formed, composed of Thr'aloy, Dalverat, Vailisa, Commandant Darwishi, Kalcedia Myran, Vaktyl, Zelfron III and Lupercal.
- As the months pass, the Vague begin to spread. The Indoctrinate Collective, the Borealis Consortium Network and Da Rogue Boyz, all empires which either house Ottzelloans or are made of them, begin being attacked.
- The Grand Inquisition has its first encounter with the Devourer's Chosen.
- The Borealis Consortium Network enters an alliance with Da Rogue Boyz, which would last for the rest of the war. Meanwhile, the Seagon Empire begins getting involving in the Consortium's affairs.
- The Divinarium discovers the Borealis Radeons and attempt to recover their leader, Indricarron, though he is demonified and taken away by Geltastra before they have the chance.
- The Paladians agree to join the forces of the Zoles and their allies, consolidating an alliance which would last for the remainder of the war.
- The Alvino Brood enters the war after an encounter with Da Rogue Boyz. Their bioships are sighted spreading through the galaxy at a frightening rate.
- The Heleanorian Civil War takes place. Under the leadership of Harana, a civil war would rage within the Zoles Imperium, leading nearly a third of their space to deliver itself to the Galactic Empire of Cyrannus.
- The Unified Nation of Ottzello discovers the Blyro'Tralzica.
- Shu'wokerama takes Genrai Nal away, transforming him into Murangon Nal. A clone of the Inalton warrior is awakened to replace him at Falrik Zaarkhun's side.
- The Grand Inquisiton's crusade succeeds in destroying the Acolyte of War of the Devourer's Chosen. Emperor Marigrax reveals himself as the mastermind behind the cult.
- The Azure Theocracy declares war upon the galaxy due to its increasingly hostile state.
- Da Rogue Boyz fight the Legion of Badmanz.
- The Indoctrinate Collective's Royal Guard sends Vyutrin to take over as commanding officer of their nation in the war.
- The war effort locates Dakster and assault his mothership, hoping to put an end to the Vague attacks. However, Durzhan ambushes both forces as they are weakened, allowing the Vague to retreat with their lives and forcing the war effort to retreat. The operation's failure serves as a heavy blow to the allied forces' morale.
- Through tampering from the Borealis Grox, the Ottzelloan Grox under King Thylaxiz defect from UNO and flee to the galactic core.
- Anti-Ottzelloan sentiment grows across the known galaxy. Rebaris is kidnapped by the Wranploer in UNO space during a diplomatic visit. UNO is framed as responsible.
- The Mechanic prepares to quarantine the Ottzello Sector using the Grid, leaving it trapped within a pocket universe, as the anti-Ottzelloan sentiment grows to violent proportions across Borealis.
- The UNOC unit is sent to stop the quarantine, but fails due to intervention from Da Rogue Boyz. The Ottzello Sector is imprisoned within a pocket universe.
- The War Economy begins to kick in.
Part 2: Business of WarEdit
- The War Economy becomes a trend across the Eastern Arm. Lesser races begin toppling their governments and pledge their support to private military companies instead.
- Da Rogue Boyz found the Thugz Fer Dosh.
- The Hegdar Revolution takes place. The Murgur warbands of Kraknor, Muganda and Vorazius work with the forces of Order to defeat the Hegdar Warband, who served the Borealis Grox.
- The Zoles continue looking for their missing king, using the Wranploer as a lead to his location.
- The Kraknor Murgur and the Old Niaka Order pledge their support to the Borealis Consortium Network. The aliens across the Eastern Arm who pledged themselves to the War Economy begin falling under the threat of the Devourer's Chosen and the Alvino. The Lamelota are wiped out.
- Vekaron makes first contact with the Lanatharch.
- The Krektal of Gotla are pushed out of their homeworld by the PMC Soltako Armed Military.
- The Borealis Consortium Network gets its hands on a weapon capable of warding off the Vague, allowing them to be free of their threat.
- Feldosia becomes pregnant of Valzo's child.
- Vekaron discovers the Lanatharch are under control of Borealis' Vida'Rranlora database.
- Falrik Zaarkhun begins preparing to launch every PMC formed in the War Economy into a war against the Zoles Imperium.
- The Eaglartin are defeated by the Niaka Special Forces, the Minga Theocracy, the Adrahira Tribes and the Ailhon Guild of the Egelielano. Their homeworld of Fanaticus is placed under Niaka custody.
- The private military company presence on the Eastern Arm continues to grow. Extragalactics such as the Divinarium intervene as they see fit. At Vocrillon Mine, Lord Kantraun is murdered by Sollow and replaced by a BCN-aligned Wranploer.
- Vekaron temporarily breaks the Lanatharch blockade around the Vida'Rranlora's planet-computer and makes contact with them. From them, he confirms Rebaris was never kidnapped by UNO and was held somewhere in Wranploer space.
- The Borealis Consortium Network launches the "March of Liberty"; a vast offensive made up of private military companies against the Zoles Imperium, aiming to sack the homeworld of Zoleia.
- Apalos intervenes through their infiltrated PMC and rescues Rebaris from the Iron Fist, delivering him back to the Zoles Imperium.
- The Zoles and Niaka travel to the Ottzello Sector and undo the quarantine, freeing the Unified Nation of Ottzello. News of Falrik Zaarkhun's links with the Wranploer Legion are made public, causing many who oppose them to try and cut ties as quickly as possible. However, the "March of Liberty" is already under way.
- The Iron Fist is invaded by a squad of elite soldiers led by Tuolog in an attempt to defeat the leadership of the BCN once and for all. However, before they have the chance, Durzhan intervenes and sends the leadership of UNO to Sequencium.
- Vyro'Ralzora reveals himself and explains the Perfect Fate; by accepting a deal with him, UNO would discard their mortal forms and become the first generation of Vyro'Ralza. The Vague, in turn, were an attempt to do the same which had failed. UNO ultimately refuses the offer, leading Kolossus to swear retribution upon Borealis.
- In a fit of rage, Durzhan attacks the UNO leadership, but is defeated by Dakster, who pledges the allegiance of the Vague against Zargoth's minions. A boulder of solid Gyronidium is stolen by Da Rogue Boyz, while Falrik Zaarkhun, Genrai Nal and Sollow are placed under arrest, delivering a heavy blow to the Consortium Network.
- Time anomalies become prevalent across Borealis as Kolossus's wrath is felt across the stars.
Part 3: The Wrath of GodsEdit
- Da Rogue Boyz, in possession of the Gyronidium boulder, attempt to use to empower themselves. A team led by Tuolog stops them before they have the chance. The Gyronidium boulder is destroyed in the process.
- Grak'tona's misuse of the Gyronidium causes time anomalies to manifest across the galaxy. Kolossus and Antagonar use the opportunity create more anomalies of their own.
- The Seagon Empire reveals their new fleet, spear-headed by a spaceship of Cold One design named Armageddon-class Star Destroyer, funded by their deals with the Wranploer Legion. The Seagon cut off all ties with the Borealis Consortium Network and begin a crusade of conquest across the Friura Sector of the Eastern Arm.
- Arkarixus is awakened and the world-space station of Hyperborea is rediscovered.
- The Azure Theocracy attempts to peacefully contact the Cognatus Empire, who takes offense in their existence and declares a holy war in return. The Eaglartin are quickly subdued and enslaved, with their leadership killed by Vos Adamae.
- Murangon Nal breaks Falrik Zaarkhun, Genrai Nal and Sollow out of prison, allowing them to return to the Borealis Consortium Network.
- Arkarixus develops a weapon that can stop the Armageddon-class Star Destroyer by using ancient Kormacvar datafiles.
- The Seagon attack the Niaka homeworld of Ikkiz. Emperor Rothneld Vhezari is killed by Xerkea. The Seagon Empire surrenders.
- Roshisiz and his Grand Troopers of Foreign Origins launch an attack on UNO, who attempt to take him out but fail due to him being a time anomaly not so easily defeated.
- Zelfron, who was captured by the Blyro'Tralzica, reveals the way to kill Roshisiz before being executed by his clone, Zelfron III.
- By enacting his exact death scene from millenia ago, the Tralkik Commander kills Roshisiz, causing him to vanish once and for all alongside GTFO.
- The Devourer's Chosen is revealed to be conducting mass sacrifices through the use of time anomalies. Their fleets begin an offensive across the Western Arm.
- Stolithik the Sorrowful is killed by Feldosia.
- Ref'kolar the Laugher is defeated by Fre'kloar and escapes.
- Capastrus the Emotionless is defeated by High Inquisitor Arsac and arrested.
- Indricarron the Tormentor is defeated by the Divinarium.
- Kernax the Striker is killed by Xerkea.
Part 4: Xiyara RisesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.