“My people are foolish, the Asgord are too friendly, the Iteok think they're above everything else, the Tahars are too ignorant, to be honest, we should have never left our sweet sweet home... However now we can start a new age as soon as we get rid of POOTIS...”
- - Emperor Daaxri of the Kraw Empire
The Kraw Galaxy (Historically named the "Hrezi Galaxy") is a spiral galaxy in the new 1st gigaquadrant. This galaxy was named diffrently per species until it was eventually named the "Kraw Galaxy" after the Kraw race in their honor in 300 KRE. Gramatically, it is said "Kraw Galaxy" instead of just "Kraw", which is the name of a species.
Throughout its history the Kraw Galaxy has suffered through mass extinctions and out of control wars, however, the Kraw galaxy has survived to this day. Now, in the 5th century KRE, the Kraw Galaxy is living another moment of despair, caused by contact with the rest of the Universe. However, there is hope now for a new golden age...
The Kraw Galaxy is a spiral galaxy, consisting of 5 arms, though distinguishing them is quite hard due to its small size.
- The Arm of Power and Wisdom
- Home to the Iteok, who Represent Power, and the Tahars, who Represent Wisdom. It is Also home to the Terridor Federation, an ally of the Iteok, and 90 Yotunian colonies.
- The Kraw Arm
- Home of the Kraw and the Kraw's Allies. There are also 209 Yotunian colonies in this arm.
- The Asgord Arm
- Home of the Asgord race and 76 Yotunian colonies.
- The Groxic Arm
- Home of 14342 minor empires, part of the KGGC, and 468 Yotunian colonies. Home to the Tyrenne race.
- The Oskerg Arm
- Home of 3243 minor empires. It's the smallest arm in the Kraw Galaxy, and contains 944 Yotunian colonies, including their homeworld.
...And the Galactic Center, Home to the KGGC.
The Kraw Galaxy is represented by its own flag, which is a 2:1 Ratio flag.
The 4 stripes represent the 4 major races of the Kraw Galaxy, each represented by its own color. The larger, blue stripe represents the Kraw. The red stripe represents the Asgord. The grey stripe represents the Iteok. The aqua-green stripe represents the Tahars.
The 4 Stripes come into Confluence in what appears to be shaking hands, which Represents their Unity. The Tahars and the Iteok don't shake hands - This Represents the Iteok-Tahar War. The Black Star with the Galaxy in the Center Represents the other, minor Inhabitants of the Galaxy. The Black outside the Star Represents the Universe.
This flag was approved by almost everyone in the Kraw Galaxy, with a 98% approval rate. The Flag was made in 400 KRE, and updated in 402 KRE due to the Asgord Genocide, and reverted back to its original design in 407 KRE after the FRA Ressurection.
History of the Kraw Galaxy Edit
Main Page: History of the Kraw Galaxy
Current Map of the Galaxy (10/02/412 KRE) Edit
Sectors and Empires Edit
(CX) - Class X, such as Class 6.
- Krawnak Arkil
- Prime sector of the Kraw Arm. Home to:
- Kraw Empire (C6)
- Vihazok Arkil
- Middle sector of the Kraw Arm.
- Talzio Arkil
- Outer sector of the Kraw Arm. Home of the largest Draconis-supporting minority. Home to:
- Kraw Galaxy Iyaggons (C5)
- Nidlak Arkil
- 1st half of the prime sector of the Asgord Arm. Home to:
- Asgordak Arkil
- The rest of the prime sector of the Asgord Arm. Home to:
- FRA (C5)
- TAE (C5)
- Ionians (C5)
- Brood (As AGC)
- Dargul, part of Tyrek Empire (C7)
- Grand Federation of Glory
- Olnius Arkil
- Middle sector of the Asgord Arm.
- Syranus Arkil
- CyraEmp Territory on the Kraw Galaxy made into a sector. Home to:
- Cyrannian Galactic Empire
- Vok Arkil
- Outer sector of the Asgord Arm. Home to:
- Mak Arkil
- Prime sector of the Groxic Arm.
- Ahevak Arkil
- A sector where the former Ahevox Empire was. Home to:
- Tyrenne Republic (C5)
- Xhrassh (C5)
- Zahaus Arkil
- Middle sector of the Groxic Arm.
- Leretyv Arkil
- Outer sector of the Groxic Arm.
- Ikso Arkil
- Prime sector of the Oskerg Arm. Home to:
- Lekuwa Arkil
- Middle sector of the Oskerg Arm. Home to:
- Yotunians (K'liparka sector) (C6)
- Nalhaus Arkil
- Outer sector of the Oskerg Arm. Home to:
- Eranian Collective
- Tymoro Arkil
- A sector dedicated to Tyrek Galaxy and Dagorian inhabitants. Also home of the ULE. Home to:
- Tyrek Empire (C7)
- KTS (C5)
- SSZ (C5)
- Dagorian Mercenarium (C7)
- Tikael Arkil
- Prime sector of the Arm of Power and Wisdom. Home to:
- Terridor Federation (C6)
- Ikrhas Arkil
- The Iteok's sector. Home to:
- Iteok Khereg (C6)
- Vonevus Arkil
- Middle sector of the Arm of Power and Wisdom. Home to:
- Tahar Empire (C6)
- Kjaahk Arkil
- Outer sector of the Arm of Power and Wisdom.
- Oklex Arkil
- Outer core sector. Home to:
- Eemr Arkil
- Core sector. Home to:
- [Whoever takes over the Outworld Territory]*
* - Outworld Territory is currently disputed following the Exodus of the Draconid Imperium, despite the fact it's now a barren wasteland. The ones who claim it include the KGGC for future purposes, the Empires of the Nidlak Arkil for varied purposes, and the TAE for Military purposes.
Intergalactic Contact with the Kraw Galaxy Edit
Many empires have made contact with the Kraw Galaxy as of the 5th century KRE such as the Delpha Coalition of Planets, but most have done great harm to the Galaxy before, most notably the ULE. Kies was a supporter of the end of contact with the rest of the Universe. Most Non-Kraw Galaxy beings refer to this Galaxy as a "Minor" Galaxy, as well as calling it "Hillbilly Galaxy".
In response, some member species of the galaxy have began a project to to defend the galaxy with a network of fortress battle stations.