The Intergalactic Band is a pop group in the First Gigaquadrant. They are extremely popular amongst all races, and are highly acclaimed by all, even by races like the Legion of the Deathmarch. It is widely known that they share a friendly rivalry with fellow band The Band of Ages, though with the recent absence of the Band of Ages, the Intergalactic Band has gone on to musical dominance.
Band Members Edit
Toby Holliday Edit
The band's lead singer, Toby is an extremely talented musician who is admired by many. He is a very charming performer and has an excellent singing voice. He is adored by many of the Band's female fans. He somewhat serves as a leader for the band, being the main songwriter. He is a fan of rock-and-roll music.
Yuri Arimoto Edit
The band's female lead singer, Yuri is a diverse performer who is easily one of the most popular of all the band's members. She doesn't sing in every song, and when she doesn't, she can also show a great deal of skill on guitar. As opposed to Toby, the band's other singer, Yuri prefers pop music.
Colby Meurs Edit
Ramina Orietta Edit
Adrel Terreiga Edit
A recent addition to the band, Da Propa Sik Rapa Flo'Sikka joined the Band at the request of Zr'Ahgloth. Flo'Sikka is an accomplished rapper and DJ that already has a strong fanbase in UNO, and currently serves as a rapper and DJ for the Intergalactic Band. Since the Intergalactic Band does not usually work with rap music, Flo'Sikka has a small role in the band right now, but his role may grow in the future.
The Intergalactic Band has two known albums.
Straight Outta Deathspire (Sept. 19, 2011) Edit
- I'mma Shank You (feat. Zr'Ahgloth) - "I see you walkin round town bein a dumbo, so, I'mma SHANK YOU!!" The album opens with a piece about an average day of Zr'Ahgloth shanking anyone he deems "a dumbo".
- The ULE Song (feat. Tul) - "Today, I feel like killing the URC. I want to see some Libertus dead." Master Admiral Tul sings about how he enjoys slaughtering URC citizens whenever he's bored or has time to kill (no pun intended).
- Cyrannian Rhapsody - "Zillum just killed a man, shot some plasma at his head, hit him straight, and now he's dead..." The sad story of the Great Cyrannus War is recreated into this ballad rock masterpiece.
- Hopelessly Devoted to Shu (feat. Zavrhos) - "Hopelessly devoteddd to Shuuuuuu..." Zavrhos was hesistant to perform this song about Shu'ulathoi, but after the Kralgon Emperor, who is apparently a huge Intergalactic Band fan, threatened another Betrayal War if Zavrhos refused, it was no surprise that this song got recorded in time for release.
- Bad Xhomance - "Xho-oh-oh-ohohohoh, Xho-oh-oh-ohohohoh, Xho-oh-oh-ohohohoh, caught in some Bad Xho-mance." The band touches on why there are no Xhodocto females left. Their guess is that the females left the males since the males were horrible at flirting.
- Monster (feat. Legion of the Deathmarch) (written by Technobliterator) "Everybody knows I'm the motherf***ing monster" The Intergalactic Band allowed the Legion to put this profanity-laden rap song on the album. The Band was intially reluctant, but then again, this was the Legion of the Deathmarch asking them for something, after all.
- Shots (feat. Da Propa Big Bosses) (written by Technobliterator) "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOT SHOTS..." Rap music is hard to come by on an Intergalactic Band album, let alone two full tracks of it. Zr'Ahgloth and Thr'aloy don't fail to impress, however, with a fast-paced song about, well, shots.
- Eye of the Taldar "And the last Vyro'Narza stalks a Trafphyyd in the night, and he's watching us all in the eye..... of the Taldar!" Originally written by the band for blockbuster movie Rocky 100, this classic thriller about a post-apocalyptic world where few Taldar remain is easily one of the most exciting tracks on the album.
- Xhoddie (feat. Khazurhal Angazhar) "And I'm like, Xhoddies, Xhoddies, Xhoddies?! NOOO!!!" The Band made sure this time that the Khazurhal wouldn't abuse the recording sessions, so they wrote him down for the rap interlude in this song about the Annihilation. Unfortunately, Angazhar still found a way to convey his message of doom even with his 30 seconds of rap.
Highway to Inferno Realm (Aug. 6, 2011) Edit
- Surfin' URC - "If everybody had an ocean... Across the URC..." The band sings about the awesome surfing conditions on the URC's tourist worlds (or at least before the CAS destroyed them).
- Viva la Jora (feat. Jovar III) - "I hear Haelsier bells are ringing..." The legendary Jovar III tells his dramatized tale about the Split.
- Horlin's a Jarzo - "Don't call him lame, Horlin's a Jarzo..." The band agrees that Admiral Horlin is indeed a Jarzo, which is pretty awesome.
- Tyraz - "Ooohhhhhhh I'm in love with Tyraz, Tyraz..." Yuri talks about her affection for Tyraz Breek.
- Highway to Inferno Realm - "I'm on the highway to Inferno Realm!" The band looks into the forms and process of Descension.
- (Asgords Must) Sometimes Say Never (feat. Diplomat Lezia) - "Asgords must sometimes say never, but they will pet 'til forever..." The band is on the verge of realizing that Asgords must sometimes say no to alliances, until Lezia interrupts and attempts to create a rap segment.
- Like a Kroc - "Get out of bed... LIKE A KROC" One of the singers sums up his day if he were Master Kroc.
- Rambo Nation Gurls - "Rambo Nation girls, they're unforgettable..." The band remarks on the attractiveness of Rambo females.
- Xhoday (feat. Khazurhal Angazhar) - "Seven a.m., waking up in the morning, gotta be Death, gotta be Despair..." The Khazurhal was nice enough to sing a song for the Band's album, though they begin to have their doubts when they realize it's an attempt to destroy the universe using the most powerful weapon of all time: a Xhodocto version of "Friday".
Quotes from others Edit
“They are quite deserving of their high acclaim. They are a bunch of talented young individuals with great potential.”
“HUR MAN I WAS IN DIS”
“MY EARS HURT!”
- - Radeon
- CaptainTybusen created the Band since he believed that the Band of Ages needed a competitor.
- Of all people that have guest-starred in the Intergalactic Band albums, Khazurhal Angazhar holds the title for most appearances, appearing three times ("Xhoday", "Monster", and "Xhoddie").