| Ice Age is a Historical Event
"Ice Age" is considered a historical event or a completed fiction within the SporeWiki Fiction Universe. You must ask its original creator if you wish to add any additional stories.
“I WILL BE DA GREATEST EVA AGEN. YOO ISNT STOPPIN ME DIS TIME!!!”
- - Gratz'kaoz
Da Blak Kroozade is the name given by the Loron to the final invasion led by the diabolical Gratz'kaoz. This time attacking the Borealis Galaxy, he sought to become the greatest Loron to have ever existed to regain the favour of Kolossus and the Dominion of the Xhodocto. However, he would get caught into things far greater than he expected...
Kolossus' Judgement Edit
Deep into Dominion of the Xhodocto territory, Kolossus pondered about what had happened during the Second Borealis War. It irritated him severely. So many failures, over and over again. He decided to get rid of one of the sources of this problem: his failed servants. Kolossus concentrated his energy and summoned Gratz'kaoz into the room.
Gratz'kaoz - SUP MASTA
Kolossus - Gratz'kaoz...it is time for your final judgement.
Gratz'kaoz - yeh yeh yeh i alredy kno im da tuffest loron eva go on
Kolossus' eyes flared and he talked in a loud, demonic voice.
Kolossus - You failed everything I orderd you to do!
Gratz'kaoz - i did? cant rememba...
Kolossus - Every time, you "die" to "mortals" due to your stupidity! I created you to be my most powerful servant, but you have become nothing but a burder!
Gratz'kaoz - ...soz...IMMA PROOV DAT WONT ALWAYS BE DA CASE K?
Kolossus - You've already proven to be a failure. Nothing you can do can justify your existence at this point. For now you, you are no servant of mine. I will work with more competent people.
Gratz'kaoz - ...butbutbut...
Kolossus - Leave my presence before I devour your soul myself!
Gratz'kaoz then walked off. Unlike an ordinary Loron, no tears formed in his eyes, no sadness. But just determination. As he began to walk further from Kolossus, he then turned back.
Gratz'kaoz - I AM NOW LEEDIN DA BIGGEST DOMINION LORON FORCE EVA INTO BOREALIS. IMMA NOT ONLY SMASH DA FUCKAS DAT CAUSED YOO PROBLEMS BUT IMMA PROOV I AM DA BEST LORON ALAIV. TRUS ME ZR'AN'KAR, IMMA MAEK YOO PROUD.
Kolossus - Hmpf...You are not the first to say this. You can try and prove yourself. I will be watching.
Gratz'kaoz then left, without any more words.
A Determined Arch-Enemy Edit
Over in Da Propa Big Rogue Krooza, the Leedas had just got back from a pizza party. It was the anniversary of the day in which Fre'kloar had killed Gratz'kaoz in Da Rebellion, and become the greatest Rogue Loron alive.
Fre'kloar - MAN DAT PARTY WAS SIK DERE WAS PIZZA AN CHIKZ AN PIZZA AN LOUD MUSIC AN PIZZA AN DANCIN AN ALL DAT STOOF YEH SO FUN CELEBRATIN DIS DAY...wait whai did we celebrate today agen
Jol'kiar - its da Gratz-got-ded-fer-da-furst-time day ya dingus
Fre'kloar - oh. oh yeh. SO WHY ENT PEEPZ GIVIN ME MOAR PRESENTS
Grak'tona - dey wus fer yoo? i fort dey was tokens of ma kingliness
Kal'kuir - BY MA CALCULASHONS GRATZ MUS HAV DIED A BILLION TIME ALREDY HURHURHURHUR. srsly everytime we meet dat geeza he gets killed it eint funi anymor its jus annoyin
Fre'kloar - yeh pretty much. its liek he seems tuff den he dies
Hagto'Zhl - i wus not heer in dis battle i herd it was da sikkest eva
Jol'kiar - it was da sikkest eva COS YOO AN GRAK WERENT IN IT
Hagto'Zhl whined angrily while Grak'tona flipped the bird to Jol'kiar. As they continued to argue, the Rogue Geek tried to make itself heard.
Da Propa Rogue Geek - Incoming transmission...guys? Erm, guys?
Fre'kloar - WAT YA WANT CAN YA SEE WES BUSY...doing stoof
Da Propa Big Rogue Geek sighed, and displayed the transmission regardless. It was Gratz'kaoz.
Gratz'kaoz - FRE'KLOAR!!!!
Fre'kloar - hurhurhur rogue geek dats funi an dats appropriate fer da celebrashun i liek it. OI LADS LETS THROW TOMATOES AT IT MAN DIS DAYS PROPA FUN
Fre'kloar and the others laughed as they threw rotten tomatoes and half-eaten pizzas at the Rogue Geek's screen.
Da Propa Rogue Geek - Aw, come on. I'm gonna have to clean that now.
Gratz'kaoz - YEH YOO KEEP LAFFIN WHIL MA KROOZADE FUKIN DESTROYS YOR EMPIYA
Fre'kloar - HURHURHURHUR MAN wait wat gratzkaoz neva sed nuffin about a kroozade did he
Gratz'kaoz - DATS RITE. ITS EVEN BIGGA DAN A MASSIV CREW. ITS DA BLAK KROOZADE OF DA LORONZ OF DA DOMINION OF DA XHODOBOYZ. YA BETTA PREPARE YASELV CUS IM COMIN FOR YOO AND EVERY ONE OF YOR HOMIES
Fre'kloar - i dun recognise dis frum anyfin gratzkaoz eva normally sed. wait. rogue geek is dat actually a reel transmisshon? i dun geddit
Gratz'kaoz - IM DA LEEDA OF DA BIGGAST LORON KROOZADE. IM GONNA DESTROY EVERYFIN YOO LUV AN CARE FOR. IM GONNA BE DA GREATEST LORON OF ALL TIME LIKE I WUS BORN TO BE
Voa'reak - im fukin scared sumone hold me
Kal'kuir - ew no
Fre'kloar - k dats a reel transmisshon OMD MAN NOT AGEN WHY DUNT YOO DAI
Gratz'kaoz - IVE SEEN DEFF. AND IT ONLY MADE ME ANGRIER GRRRR
Brag'klogga's eyes lit him.
Brag'klogga - dis day...dis days com...
Fre'kloar - MAN GRATZKAOZ YOOD HAV FORT YOOD SEEN DEFF SO MANY TIEMS DAT YOO WULD BE USED TO IT. SO WEN I KILL YOO AGEN YOO WONT MIND DAT MUCH
Gratz'kaoz - IT EINT GONNA B ME WHOS GONNA DAI. I WILL BE DA GREATEST EVA AGEN. YOO ISNT STOPPIN ME DIS TIME!!!
Fre'kloar - I HERD DAT DA LAST TIEM. IN FACT SHOW ME WAT YA CAN DO.
Gratz'kaoz - FIEN. OI CHIKZ GET COORDINATES OF DA ATTAK AN SHIT SO DEY CAN WATCH
Gratz'kaoz' chikz then sent co-ordinates to a Rogue Boyz world. While on the outskirts of their territory, the planet was heavily fortified, with space and ground defences that had been toughened up against UNO raids, so that not a single ship could penetrate it. The Loron definitely didn't want to lose that world; a jungle-like world perfect for Loron military training, and one that would be responsible for the Rogue Boyz' trading in that region of space.
As the Leedas watched Gratz' Kroozade move towards it, they noticed several things. The lighting on the weapons was very different to what was normally seen. The face on the Kroozas was a far meaner face, and the eyes lit up a darker colour. The ships weren't typical Loron ships. The fleet was enormous, 10 times bigger than the greatest Massiv Krew ever pulled off by the Rogue Boyz. And, even for the modern advanced Loron ships with protections against typical crashes, these ships flew together so orderly and in such a strong formation that something was wrong.
At the back of the room, while the Leedas were watching, Brag'klogga's eyes lit up more. It was as if he was channelling a spell, but it was different to how he would normally do it.
Brag'klogga - dis day...DIS DAYS COMIN...DIS DAYS COMIN...
The Leedas watched on screen, as the ships slowly descended. None of the excited bommas rushing to the surface in a contest to see who could land the first bomb. No fightas racing down and accidentally crashing into a mountain. No ship full of crazed crew members that were hammering at the captain to land faster. Everything flew in orderly fashion...completely oblivious to the space defenses firing at it. And then, as if the leader of the Kroozade had suddenly thought "hey, maybe we should do something about them", the fleet changed course, and swarmed over the defenses. The space stations looked tiny compared to so many swarming fleets, as the sheer number of Kroozas cast a shadow over it. It was no longer visible from sight, as the fleet was so much larger. When they continued to move, and descended down upon the planet, the space station had been ruined, totally obliterated, and now falling towards the doomed planet.
Brag'klogga - MASSIV HORDES...HUUGE SHIPS...DEFF AN DESTRUCSHON EVRYWHAR...DIS DAYS COMIN...
The space station fell onto the planet, causing a massive explosion as if an earthquake had arrived early. But now the screen followed the fleet, as the fightas, bommas and kroozas descended into the surface. In the same, orderly fashion, an ordered formation, everything proceeded to drop their bombs. But they weren't Loron bombs. None of the random, unexpected effects that might kill as many of their own men as they would the enemies. No differences in power, as the richest, more egotistical Loron had more explosive bombs than another. All the bombs were causing the same amount of chaos. They first dropped on the forest, and after 3 bombs, killed 250 square kilometers. And they hadn't yet reached Loron civilization.
Brag'klogga - BOMMS...DEMONS...NUFFIN SURVIVS...DIS DAYS COMIN...
Fre'kloar - ...demons?
The screen cut to a nearby city. The Loron, getting along with their daily lives, soon found themselves swarmed by small running demons. Corrruptus Demons, all scutterring about and shooting everything they saw, with the kind of chaos that was expected from Loron. But those in their cities fought against these randomly appearing demons. Many were fighting already, but they stopped punching one another and turned to the huge hordes. All the Flashiez in the city went crazy, chanting "dis days comin"...as a bomb fell on the city, exploding it.
Brag'klogga - FIRE...EVRYFIN BURNS...EVRYFIN DIES...DIS DAYS COMIN!!!!!
It was madness. Unloronly, but madness. A fleet of Loron ships, all of which were coloured the same, all having the same calibre weapons, flew down to a planet and bombed its population. The jungle world was quickly turning to ashes, as the plants, trees and people died. The Loron's way of doing things often involved manning up, dropping to the surface and punching everything they saw, then scavenging it all to use as weapons later, turning the world into their own. This Kroozade had no interest in doing that. They were not here to spread their empire, they were here to kill Fre'kloar's. This was not the act of a Loron who wanted to take territory for his own. This was the act of a Loron who wanted to prove his point.
The screen shut down, and Brag'klogga fainted. The Leedas all stood in shock.
Ray'loth - ...i fink i need noo underwer
Fre'kloar - man gratz...dere were only two signs of loron in dat. savagery, an da feelin yoo get wen yoo kill evryfin an dunt giv a fuk. i swer yor a monsta...an sos ya 'kroozade'...
Gratz'kaoz - hurhurhur. yor rite ta be scared. AN DIS IS DA SAME FING DATS GONNA HAPPEN TO ALL OF YOR ROGUE BOYZ
Fre'kloar - CEPT IT ENT. COS WE GOT...ER...BACKUP PLANS
Gratz'kaoz crossed his arms and laughed.
Gratz'kaoz - sur yoo got
Fre'kloar - ...yeh...and WES GONNA FITE YA BAK and eh...
Gratz'kaoz - ILL BE WAITIN. DUNT DISAPPOINT ME. I DUN WANNA KILL A SCAREDY CAT LIEK HAO YOR ACTIN RITE NAO
Gratz'kaoz closed the transmission.
Fre'kloar - ...welll fuk guys wat do we do
Voa'reak - maybe if we surrenda he wont kill us dat badly
Fre'kloar - dats even less loronly dan him. so no.
Jol'kiar - well...we beet him befor...we can do it agen rite?...rite?
Fre'kloar - yeh. i guess. but i fink if we do we cant do it on our own dis tiem
Hagto'Zhl - WAT YOO TRYNA SAY? WE BE WUSSES AN LET SOMEONE ELSE DO DA WORK? NO. HELL NO. WES DA ROGUE BOYZ AN WES FIGHTIN DIS FING ON OUR OWN. WES BETTA DAN DAT FUKA!!! HE MAY HAV MOAR PEEPZ DAN US...AN STRONGA PEEPZ DAN US...AN IT MAY TAKE HIM ONLY A FEW MINUTES TA BLOW A WHOL PLANET UP...BUT WE CAN DO IT ON OUR OWN
Grak'tona - IF WE DONT DO IT ALONE, I HAV NO HEIR TO DA THRONE. MA HEIR WILL BE DRIZZ'PYROKIRK
Drizz'pyrokirk - woo
Fre'kloar - ...k lets go eet an enjoy da rest of da anniversary day den well talk bout dis lata
And the Loron came back to their festitives...but they had no more fun that day.
Da Apocalyps Edit
The next day, aboard the Rogue Krooza, the Warbosses and Leedas eventually realised that they should probably do something about the unconcious Brag'klogga. Brag'klogga had still fainted, yet was still alive. The Chikz had looked after him, and his type of unconsciousness was a kind unique to the Flashiez. The Loron knew how to wake him up.
Using their elaborate medication and aeons-old techniques of awakening "Fallen Flashiez", a medicine that only the brainiest of the Chikz ever dreamt of, which seemed to be the cure for all Loron illnesses, and Fre'kloar was now about to give it to Brag. Fre'kloar then turned to Rel'larutina, asking her to fetch the sacred medicine.
- Fre'kloar - oi get me som chocolate
Rel'larutina picked the chocolate and handed it to Fre'kloar.
- Rel'larutina - ...Something about this makes me feel really dumb. I must be spending too much time with you.
Fre'kloar then handed it to Brag'klogga, who sniffed it, then suddenly stood up, and started spasming out.
- Brag'klogga - DA FIRES...DA BURNIN...DA DEFFS...DIS DAYS COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Grak'tona - fuk sake i prefered when he wus asleep
Brag'klogga looked around, and blew a sigh of relief then sat down.
- Brag'klogga - guys how do we prepare fer dis
- Hagto'Zhl - idunno hao cus ALL YOO DO IS SCREEM DIS DAYS COMIN. WAT DAYS COMIN DAMMIT
- Brag'klogga - ...yoo dont even kno?!
- Fre'kloar - i dun fink anyon here knos
Brag'klogga sighed, then pulled out the Loron "Book of Da Gods an Stoof".
- Brag'klogga - yoo losas dunt even reed da sacred book. man yoo disappoint me
- Voa'reak - reedin is fer nerds
- Kal'kuir - shut up ya moms dum
Brag'klogga then opened it, and spoke as if he were telling a story to younger children. The Warbosses and Leedas all sat down to listen. He coughed slightly, looked around to see if everyone was listening, then as he told the story, made several hand actions and overdramatic movements.
- Brag'klogga - Everyon knos bout da story of hao da losa Roz'Tah'Flok made da loronz dum an Zr'An'Kar made dem sik an killed Roz'Tah'Flok. We all red da first few chaptas of da Book, of all da different gods (som of which even I forget) an all dat stoof. But wat very few peepz hav red is da last chapta...
- Rel'larutina - I bet you forgot the Norol Goddess.
- Ray'loth - DATS DA WORST GOD I BET
- Jol'kiar - SSSSSSSSSH
- Brag'klogga - Da final chapta of da book is written about da futur, not about da past. All of da rest of da book is about da troo past, so wes assumin da final chapta bout da future is obviously 100% fact. No one reeds it cuz it hasnt happened. But it is probz da most important. An of yoos eva herd of...Da Apocalips?
Jol'kiar got up.
- Jol'kiar - i herd of it. but only a lil bit. i herd its about hao everyun dais
- Brag'klogga - yeh yeh pretty much hur
Brag'klogga coughed, and then continued.
- Brag'klogga - See, dey say dat deres one point where da Loronz becom so strong da godz demselves get scared of wat dey can do. So dey send out a measure...dey send an army of Zombie Loron, led by all da ded Loron of da past, to destroy da Loron, leevin only 1 chik behind so dat chik can maek da Loron agen. An dat chik will begin da Loron civilizashon fer da next few million yeers for dem to agen be crushed.
- Zalk'don - zambies? nnnngh
- Brag'klogga - Da Zombie Loron army will march an crush da livin Loronz so much dat dey all die. Oh an deres moar. Den da Ghost Pirate Robot Loron will arrive, an smash da Zombie Loron sayin "gtfo dis is ours" but da Zombie Loron will fite bak. But da livin Loron, dey will get dere own Gypsy Ninjas ta fite bak. Da result is a huge clusterfuk in which everyfin but one Chik dies.
The warbosses listened in fear. Gol'thabex sucked on one of his thumbs and held himself on his legs. Fre'kloar stared at him wieht a weirded look, making him stop.
- Gol'thabex - ...stop lookin at me like dat
- Brag'klogga - oh ma dayz yor so rude im tellin a story heer AN DIS ONES IMPORTANT YA WANKA
- Jol'kiar - OI WHOEVA INTERRUPTS IS GONNA GET SMASHED. GO ON BRAG
- Brag'klogga - Legend has it dat dis one Chikz is saved by one of da supa Gypsy Ninjas an da captin of da Ghost Pirate Robots. Legend also has it dat da Gypsy Ninja masta is mortal enemies of da Zombie Loron. An wen its all ova, da one survivin Chik survives on a peaceful world, plants pants in her garden an constructs a statue: Jon Freeman, Saver of Humens.
The warbosses all stood in awe. Except for Rel'larutina, who remained deadpan.
- Rel'larutina - ...You can't be serious.
- Brag'klogga - says it rite heer in dis book. EXCEPT ONE FING. DERES A MISSIN PAEG...
- Naktor'zak - does dis meen...GRATZ IS COMIN...TO PLANT PANTS ON US?!?!?!
All the Loron screamed.
- Brag'klogga - YEH AN HES A ZOMBIE
- Knar'gank - oh ma dayz man wes screwed i swer dis is too much fer me ta handl
- Fre'kloar - wat do we do man WAT DO WE DOOOOOOOO
- Rel'larutina - How about you grow up and stop believing this crap? Ghost Pirate Robots? Gypsy Ninjas? ...Really? That's dumber than half the crap written in this book!
- Grak'tona - TWO FINGS. FURST, FUK YOO. SECOND, SHUDDUP DIS TALES REALLY FUKIN SIK
- Voa'reak - ennit dis fights all sound amazin cept da part where we DAI
- Rel'larutina - Honestly. Gratz'kaoz has come back before. He's not a leader of some "Zombie Loron" or anything...
- Fre'kloar - hao can yoo kno? hes been ded so many times mehbeh he wus all liek "imma go zambie mode dis time"
- Rel'larutina - I know because half the stuff written here is crap, over half of Brag'klogga's 'prophecies' have not come true, and because we've beaten Gratz'kaoz before. ...Though admittedly, I'm scared too.
Jol'kiar stood up again.
- Jol'kiar - WELL I DUN WANNA LET GRATZ PLANT PANTS ON MA BUM-BUMS. WE GOTTA PLAN SUMFIN AN WE GOTTA DO IT NAO
- Fre'kloar - ok. urm kalkuir yoo go an draw up some plan ova dere. rel'larutina yoo go talk to da Geek about yor own plan AN IT BETTA B GOOD
- Kal'kuir - rite...imma make da best gun eva ta kill Gratz. DIS TIME FOREVA
And so the Rogue Boyz prepared themselves. Will their prophecy come true?...Obviously not, but Gratz'kaoz was still out there, ready to crush them.
Sneekaz and Boomz Edit
The invasion of the Zombie Loron had been going on for days. Across the entire Rogue Boyz, everyone was in a state of either panicking, manning up to try and fight and survive and prove they are the first Loron who can do so (often failing, of course), or praying to Roz'Tah'Flok for the Ghost Pirate Robots to return sooner. There was soon to be not one Rogue Boyz world untouched by this world.
To clarify this, a Loron world that was slightly nearer the more core planets of Rogue Boyz territory sent out a distress call. While the rest of the 'Zombie Loron' fleet were still penetrating the outskirts to reach inwards, suddenly a Zombie Loron attack had appeared in a more core centre. Naturally, the Leedas were worried.
- Fre'kloar - DEFEND PLANET NAO
- Rel'larutina - ...No plan? You know, we can't defend every planet at once. Or just send men charging in to just shoot stuff...which you've tried several times, and just ended up feeding them.
- Fre'kloar - DEFEND PLANET HARDA
- Rel'larutina - ...Nice.
- Jol'kiar - shuddup man work on yor plan an go bak to da kichen an bak in my dayz we didnt plan stoof we jus charged in. den agen da zombiez werent dere in my dayz
In the shadows of the room, a trio of red eyes emerged and watched the Leedas. None of them noticed it.
- Grak'tona - dem zombies kinda look like...normal dark loronz ta me
- Brag'klogga - DUNT QUESTION DA PROFFECY
Knar'gank and Gol'thabex looked at each other. The figure slowly moved across the room, making absolutely no noise as it prepared its energy dagger of obvious Cult of the Deathmarch origin. He lifted one of his arms and prepared to strike at the backs of the Leedas. However, as he descended, Knar'gank turned around and grabbed his arm, stopping him on his tracks.
- Knar'gank - yor tryin ta sneek on...wat da hell?
- Gol'thabex - yeh i recognised dat tekneek...wait wat
- ??? - yoo dun recogniz yaselv? dats a shame dat is
The figure threw Knar'gank away by his arm. The other Leedas were quickly alerted.
- ??? - boss Graz'kaoz wants ya heds
- Fre'kloar - nao nao WHO DA FUK AR YOO
- ??? - me? im da ultimate dark sneeka. names Gnak'rak
Knar'gank's eyes widened. Then he grinned.
- Knar'gank - always been curius as to wat my dark counterpart is liek. but i bet yoo ent as sneeky as me
- Gnak'rak - ive seen yoo sneekin. its terribru. yor all terribru dats whai i left an joined Gratz hes gonna kill all of yas dumbos
- Knar'gank - im gonna enjoy outsneekin ya...
- Gnak'rak - fite me den
- Knar'gank - nah...a plain fite ent wat i had in mind. lets test whos da sneekiest...
Gnak'rak put himself in a battle pose, but a second later, let go of it and put his dagger down.
- Gnak'rak - akshually we eint fightin. i poot a buncha boomz all ova da ship whil no one wus lookin
- Zalk'don - YEEEEEEEEEEH BOOMZ!!!!...wait
- Knar'gank - good job. wat ya want me ta do about it
- Gnak'rak - dai fer one. nao bai enjoy ya last minutes
Gnak'rak laughed mockingly and disappeared ina puff of smoke.
- Voa'reak - OH NO HE PLANTED PANTS ON DA SHIP
The Loron all screamed. Knar'gank, however, grinned. He then turned to Gol'thabex.
- Knar'gank - cuzzy bro. yoo kno how ta deactivat bomz too rite?
- Gol'thabex - yeh, i do. a littel.
Knar'gank then turned to Rel'larutina.
- Knar'gank - go get me bom disposal stoof. an kal'kuir, get da bomm detecta. oh an whil yor at it kalkuir finish work on dat wepon yoo were makin fer me an rel get to da kichen
- Grak'tona - WHO POOT YOO IN CHARGE I DUN SEE A CROWN IN YA HED
- Rel'larutina - You won't have a head if we don't deactivate these explosives!
- Knar'gank - yoo shut up. im yor only hope. im da only one who can deactivat dese fings wivout blowin dem up. im also da only one who can find dem cuz i kno how dis geeza finks
Kal'kuir got out his bomm detecta, which appeared an oversized metal detector.
- Kal'kuir - ITS BEEPIN ALL OVA DA DAM PLACE
- Knar'gank - gud. get gol one too. gol yoo work on da lowa floors imma work on da higha ones. imma also get ma sneekas ta help.
With only minutes left, Knar'gank and Gol'thabex hurried around the ship. They had some very good ideas as to where to look form the bombs, and the Detecta helped them even more. Hidden in cafe's, in random lockers, in changing rooms, in bathrooms, in bars and all the sorts of places Loron wouldn't look, it was pretty clever, admittedly. But removing them was far more difficult than finding them.
The bombs were so delicate, that even the slightest wrong move would blow the entire ship. Knar'gank and Gol'thabex had to be incredibly careful. They also had to check, double check and triple check for any traps around them. They also had to hurry. No other Loron would be able to handle the pressure of needing to deactivate them so quick, while still remaining careful. But the two cousins were cut out for the job. Gnak'rak had not anticipated having two people rush to deactivate the bombs, and was sure Knar'gank could not do it on his own. In a way, he was right; Knar'gank could certainly not, but the two cousins could.
And seconds before the final bomb was about to blow, the ship was fine. Knar'gank and Gol'thabex returned to the command bridge, grinning and looking incredibly smug, as they then sat down and lay back on the sofa, as if waiting to be delivered praise and pizza.
- Rogue Geek - All bombs have been deactivated. Good to see someone here knows more of the ship than just the dining room.
- Knar'gank - pretty impressive, huh
- Grak'tona - ok i gotta admit dat wus sik
- Fre'kloar - man Knar yor dark countapart is a hoog wanka i swer nex time dun let him escape an frikin kill him
- Knar'gank - dats difficult. imma hav ta outsneek him somehow
- Kal'kuir - expect ta meet him agen. an we shuld all take care cus if he can jus pop up in our ship like dis it meens wes vulnerabul
- Knar'gank - yeh. oh an can i hav free pizza fer dis
- Fre'kloar - mite as well. OI CHIKZ GET KNAR AN GOL A PIZZA
Enemy of my Enemy Edit
Days had passed. Gratz's crusade had destroyed countless systems, and did not stop at nothing. The Leedas were growing more and more desperate as everything they tried against it failed horribly.
- Fre'kloar - HAO DID GRATZS PEEPZ GET SO STRONG SO SUDDEN OH MA DAYZ WES GONNA DAI LIKE DIS
- Jol'kiar - frekloar i sed a long tiem ago dat i thort yoo was gonna dai in yor first week. im proud of yoo fer makin it dis far *sniff*
- Grak'tona - DA ZAMBIES IS COMIN FER MA CROWN IM ORDERIN YOO TA STAAAAAAAAAP DEM
- Rel'larutina - Really? Why don't we just, you know, be sensible and stop trying to fight them on our own?
- Fre'kloar - wat ya meen wiv dat
- Rel'larutina - There are other people in this galaxy than just us. Other Loron, that is. I may want to rip Zr'Ahgloth's throat out, but I seriously think we need his help.
All the Loron in the room gasped.
- Hagto'Zhl - WORKIN WIV ZR'AHGLOTH AGEN...DIS DAYS COMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Brag'klogga - OI. WE DUNT WORK WIV ZRAHGLOTH. WE WORK WIV DA GHOST PIRATE ROBOTS.
- Zalk'don - YEH I WANT A PIRATE CANNON TA ADD TO MA BOMZ
Rel'larutina rested her head in her hands. She gave up.
- Rel'larutina - I'll stop trying to be the only one here with logical sense, and just let everyone else die, while I save myself. Would you like that?
- Jol'kiar - i hate ta admit it...but she may hav a point
- Fre'kloar - wat do ya meen she has a point? SHES A WOMAN
- Jol'kiar - yeh an shes dum fer dat but wes gettin wrekked...UNOs dum but deyr loronz is kinda tuff so if we worked togetha maybe we culd beet dem
- Fre'kloar - yeh...yor rite...she does have a point
- Hagto'Zhl - she doesnt hav a point. she has a hole
All the Loron giggled, but then Fre'kloar coughed. It was the first time he had ever contacted Zr'Ahgloth sending anything other than a simple threat. He turned back to make sure the others were confident this was right, then looked forward again. Fre'kloar sent the transmission, to which Zr'Ahgloth responded.
- Fre'kloar - hey man...
- Zr'Ahgloth - omd fre'kloar WAT DO YA WANT NAO IM TRYIN TA WATCH SUM MOVIES
- Fre'kloar - ok zr'ahgloth. i got a movie for ya to watch. its called, Da Apocalisp. an yanno wats da story of it? a race of zombie loron all amass into one huge fleet an go an destroy all da lorons eva alive. dis is a speshul kind of movie tho, its one dat ya watch as if its relly happenin. cos it is. fing is dat at da end of da movie all da loron die. includin yoo.
- Zr'Ahgloth - wow dat sounds like a terribru movie NO WONDA YOO WATCHED IT
- Fre'kloar - YOO IDIOT. DIS IS SERIUS. DA ZOMBIE LORON AR COMIN. ITS DA APOCALISP. I KNO YOR LOT AR DUM ROZ'TAH'FLOK WORSHIPPAS BUT EVEN YOO MUST KNOW BOUT DIS!!!!
- Zr'Ahgloth - hmmmmmmmmmm...no reely no hur
Tuolog then walked into Zr'Ahgloth's room, and presented him his version of the Book of Da Gods.
- Tuolog - Read final chapter. That all I have to say.
- Zr'Ahgloth - oh ma dayz DUNT JUS WALK BEHIND ME LIKE DAT
Tuolog chuckled, then left. Zr'Ahgloth grabbed the book and read the last page. He then sniffed the book and threw it over his shoulder.
- Zr'Ahgloth - neva liked reedin
- Fre'kloar - AR YOO FUKIN STOOPID
- Zr'Ahgloth - NO YOO IS CALLIN ME OVA AN MAKIN ME REED A BOOK IS DIS SUM SORT OF PRANKIN? CUS ITS FUKIN DUM
- Fre'kloar - MAN IM FUKIN SERIUS REED IT PROPA
- Zr'Ahgloth - I REED IT DERES PIRATES AN ROBOTS AN ZAMBIES AN PANTS. da pants part wus kinda spooky BUT STILL BAD BOOK DERE
Zr'Ahgloth looked over, and then noticed there was actually a note behind the book's cover. The note read: "Zr'Ahgloth, this book is not just an ordinary generic reading book. This is Da Book of Da Gods. You know, about Roz'Tah'Flok? I figure you mistake it for ordinary book and throw it away. But anyways. This book final chapter, is in fact the Loron's mythology Doomsday. And it very telling about the future. The Taldar told me to tell you that, hehe."
- Zr'Ahgloth - OOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP
- Fre'kloar - man yoo maek me look cleva
- Zr'Ahgloth - dats cus yor fukin stoopid. anyway so wat yor sayin is dat da Apocalyps is happenin in ya empiya?
Fre'kloar sent images of Gratz'kaoz' fleet.
- Fre'kloar - yeh. dese ar da zombies. led by a zombie Gratz'kaoz. we jus gotta wait fer da ghost pirate robots an da gypsy ninjas man
- Zr'Ahgloth - well i culd help yoo...BUT I DUN LIKE YOO. SO I CULD JUS LET DA ZAMBIES EET YOO AN DEN KILL DEM OFF MASELV
- Fre'kloar - AN DAI YASELF? K
- Zr'Ahgloth - NU WE EIN DYIN WES DA BEST. WE GOT NANOMASHEENZ AN TEKK AN NANOMASHEENZ AN TIME POWAS AN NANOMASHEENZ AN...
- Fre'kloar - HOWS NANOMASHEENZ GONNA SAVE YOO FRUM ZOMBIES?
- Fre'kloar - DEY ENT.
- Zr'Ahgloth - DEY DIED CUS DEY DIDNT HAV NANOMASHEENZ. i fink
Zr'Ahgloth then noticed another one of Tuolog's notes, on the ground beneath his feet. It read, "Oh, and by the way, they did."
- Zr'Ahgloth - OOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP
- Fre'kloar - I DUNNO ABOUT YOO. BUT I AM PERSONALLY INTERESTED IN STOPPIN DA APOCALIPS. AN LIVIN UP TO MA FAMILY NAME AN AVENGIN MA DAD AN MA GRANDAD AN ALL DOSE DAT GRATZ KILLED. IF YOR NOT IN, I UNDASTAND. BUT I SERIUSLY FINK YOO SHULD CONSIDA IT. COZ YANNO EITHER WE BOTH SURVIVE TOGETHA OR WE BOTH DAI SEPARATE.
- Zr'Ahgloth - ok OK OK...GIMME A MOMENT TA THINK OF DIS BETTA. DEN IMMA GIVE YOO AN ANSWA
Fre'kloar nodded. Zr'Ahgloth noticed that there was a tear in his eye. It was clear to everyone that this was the most challenging time as a Boss that Fre'kloar had faced. The communications ended, but not in typical Loron, blow-raspberries-style rage-quit. It ended in utter silence. Fre'kloar stared at the blank screen for several moments. None of the Loron had anything to say, and most of them noticed the tear in his eye. But a "man up man" comment was not appropriate now. They all understood, and left Fre'kloar alone.
This was the toughest time any Loron had ever had to go through, the time of doomsday. And no one wanted to bear the responsibility of saving a species from a day prophesied as the end of his race.
An Unexpected Visit Edit
Planet Turash. It was some time after Gratz'kaoz and Gnak'rak took over the planet entirely, as they were sitting in the halls of the political seat of power, enjoying their time on a conquered world.
- Gratz'kaoz - planet turash MOR LIKE PLANET TRASH AMIRITE
- Gnak'rak - afta wat we did to it pretty much
- Gratz'kaoz - im luvin dis we havnt lost a fite once. dis is goin too eesy even
The skies were filled with Gratz' ships, mainly Dominion ships just filling the atmosphere. From a hole in the ceiling, the pair could see another Dominion ship descend on their planet. It wasn't in their fleet, and the design of the ship was far more advanced than what Gratz had ever seen from the Dominion.
- Gnak'rak - i dunt recognise dat ship
- Gratz'kaoz - whos dat and whai does he has a sikka ship dan me
- Gnak'rak - looks liek one of our allies tho so i cant steel it for ya. propa stoopid dese rules i wanna steel everyfin
The ship was colossal in size - even from the distance it was, some thousands of metres in the air, the pulse from the bottom began to crack the building. It was clearly not a ship suitable to land on a planet. Gratz'kaoz stumbled and looked out of a window.
- Gnak'rak - dats fukin huge
- Gratz'kaoz - GIMME
From a component under the ship, a smaller cruiser detached. It hovered down, and eventually landed on the planet some distance away amidst the destroyed colony. It was similar in shape to the larger design.
- Gnak'rak - hmm. maybe i culd rob da small one. dam allies why cant i shank dem
- Gratz'kaoz - IM GONNA PUNCH DAT DOOD AN GET DA SHIP FER MASELV
Gratz'kaoz punched a hole through the wall and walked up to the ship's direction. As they moved closer, the ship's door opened up. The door converted itself into a hovering stair case from the opening. Gratz'kaoz stopped and looked smug. From the opening, a figure walked down the steps. It was of a similar height to Gratz, and it was black and gold, with horns and spiral like appendages adorning its body. Gratz'kaoz's smug face disappeared, and was replaced with confusion.
- Gratz'kaoz - wat da hell am i lookin at
The creature was a Tandava, and it walked without any notion of fear or hesitation towards Gratz, almost as if it were an aggressive gesture.
- Gratz'kaoz - OI DUMBO WAT DA HELL IS YOO
- Tandava - You dare to speak to me with that tone?
- Gratz'kaoz - HUR I SPEEK HOWEVA I WANT YOO EINT NO BOSS OF ME
The Tandava growled. As it did, it echoed throughout the destroyed cityscape, almost like a thunderclap. Feeling provoked, Gratz'kaoz delivered a punch into the Tandava's chest. The Tandava stood there, seemingly taking no damage. The Tandava looked down slowly, and growled even harder.
- Gratz'kaoz - ...uh-oh
- Tandava - Foolish.
- Gratz'kaoz - who da hell is yoo?
The Tandava pressed his finger against Gratz'kaoz, briefly sending a flashing image of an Xhodocto into his head. Gratz'kaoz fell into his back, shouting and holding his head.
- Gratz'kaoz - OH FUK ITS ONE OF DA BOSSES
- Tandava - Hmph. Now you realize who I am? My name is Enthenthtiaethon, mortal. You would do well to remember that.
- Gratz'kaoz - I DIDNT KNO YOO WUS ONE OF DEM SOZ I MEEN I THOUGHT YOO LOOKED DIFFERENT FROM DAT
- Enthenthtiaethon - Irrelevant. You know now.
- Gnak'rak - psst im redy boss
- Gratz'kaoz - eh redy for wat?
Gnak'rak, rather elegantly, pounced on Enthenthtiaethon, grabbing him by the neck and pulling him to the floor, and stabbed him.
- Gnak'rak - GOGOGO ROB IT
- Gratz'kaoz - oh ma dayz YOO FUKIN IDIOT
- Gnak'rak - eh wat? did i miss up da knokkout part or somfin?
- Gratz'kaoz - DUN ATTAK HIM ITS A XHODOCTO
Enthenthtiaethon screeched out, causing the buildings around them to shake. He stood back up, and looked at Gnak'rak with a deadly gaze. Gnak'rak, shocked, jumped back. His heart pounded, as he was sorry for his mistake. Enthenthtiaethon leant in, and roared as loud as he could, causing nearby buildings to collapse.
- Gnak'rak - OH MA DAYZ MAN I DIDNT MEEN IT ITS JUS WE LORON HAV DIS KINDA FING WHERE WE ROB YOR SHIPS IF WE DUNT KNO IF WE LIEK YOO AN STUFF BUT YEH OH MA DAYZ IM SORRY IMMA MAEK IT UP TO YOO
- Gratz'kaoz - oh no HES MAD AT ME NAO LOOK WAT TOO DID
- Gnak'rak - yor da one wiv da robbin idea...
- Enthenthtiaethon - Enough. Silence.
Gratz'kaoz got up and remained static.
- Enthenthtiaethon - Be grateful that I am here for a purpose. I am here to assess your progress
- Gnak'rak - IT WAS HIM HE DID IT
- Gratz'kaoz - SHUT UP. yoo shuld b hapi den cus wes only winnin so far
- Enthenthtiaethon - Elaborate.
- Gratz'kaoz - i meen all da planets we attaked we won all da time wes unbeatabu cus im da best loron eva
- Gnak'rak - pretty much. we crush da resistance wivout even finkin about it
- Enthenthtiaethon - I suppose for now your actions shall suffice. Be warned that your arrogance may cost you dearly if you put it in the wrong place.
- Gnak'rak - ...i dunt relly kno wat dat meens but well be careful
- Gratz'kaoz - wes gonna make yoo an da boss proud i swer
- Enthenthtiaethon - I surely hope so.
- Gnak'rak - say enthydood, i got a question...befor ya lee
- Enthenthtiaethon - ...What would that entail, mortal?
- Gnak'rak - how does da boss feel about us...at da moment? liek...is he proud of us or somfin an does he hav a favorit?
- Gratz'kaoz - IM HIS FAVORIT YOO DOLT
- Gnak'rak - stfu let him tell u
- Enthenthtiaethon - To 'feel'? When in your experience with the Dominion of the Xhodocto has Emperor Zargoth ever amounted a response to anything? You would do well not to anger us instead, Loron.
Gnak'rak then turned to Gratz'kaoz, surprised.
- Gratz'kaoz - wait...wat? zargoth?
- Gnak'rak - zargoth eh...?
- Gratz'kaoz - wat does zargoth hav to do wiv anyfin
- Gnak'rak - well hes kolossus' boss. or at leest he was. i dunno anymoar since kolossus neva speeks to us
- Enthenthtiaethon - I will hear no more of your questions. But it...interests me that Zargoth is to take up such a plan. Lord Theruskrayathos grows tired of his failure
Gratz'kaoz just scratched his head in confusion.
- Gnak'rak - yeh man he lost da borealis war. ya fink hell fail on dis one?
- Gratz'kaoz - dun remind me i died in dere
- Enthenthtiaethon - That is not of my concern, mortal. If you seek answers, I suggest you ask Theruskrayathos himself.
- Gnak'rak - i cant speek ta him tho imma be shittin maself da whole convasation
- Gratz'kaoz - i dun kno who dat is and i dun fink i want to find out
- Enthenthtiaethon - Well, he does go by other names. War is one.
- Gnak'rak - k dat maeks him a sik geeza
Enthenthtiaethon looked sincerely at the two Loron, before turning around and walking back.
- Gnak'rak - bye. i guess...
- Enthenthtiaethon - If you do go to seek answers from Theruskrayathos, I would recommend that you let him speak first.
- Gratz'kaoz - ngh betta not botha him
- Enthenthtiaethon - ...Your actions are your own. Continue to serve accordingly and this shall go to plan.
- Gnak'rak - will ya come bak ta chek on us lata? or is we safe frum yoo...i meen is we ok dat we can carry on
- Enthenthtiaethon - It may be of my concern later, or perhaps one of my superiors would like to see this. Your lack of knowledge about who lays this plan may incite their involvement.
Gratz'kaoz shivered at the idea of something worse than Enthenthtiaethon showing up.
- Gratz'kaoz - ngh ngh
- Gnak'rak - ok. dats cool. bye
Enthenthtiaethon turned around again, and walked into the ship. The ship flew back into the cruiser, which disappeared from sight.
- Gratz'kaoz - dam dis i need a pizza
No Laughing Matter Edit
Two days had passed since Fre'kloar's request for help. Zr'Ahgloth was still thinking about it, but could not come to any conclusion on what to do. The Kralgon Emperor approached Zr'Ahgloth, with a datapad on his hands.
- Zr'Ahgloth - man i dunt wanna help him but i do liek wat da hell
- Kralgon Emperor - I'm detecting an attack on a Rogue Boyz planet, the attacking fleet composed of incredibly organized Loron'Kikra. Do you know anything about this?
- Zr'Ahgloth - nah i dunt but CAN WE WATCH MAN DIS WILL PROBS BE ENTERTAININ
The Kralgon Emperor clicked some buttons on the pad and a large screen showed the invasion. Zr'Ahgloth watched and giggled slightly.
- Zr'Ahgloth - ZOOM IN MAN I WANT TA SEE DEM DAI
The image zoomed, showing the deaths of the Rogue Loron in high resolution.
- Kralgon Emperor - Normally I'd enjoy such imagery but I'm worried about the high level of coordination in these Loron. Are they also from Da Rogue Boyz? Are they attacking each other? And how are they so coordinated?
Zr'Ahgloth laughed for a while, and then paid attention to what the Emperor said.
- Zr'Ahgloth - urm i dunno is dey one of ours
- Kralgon Emperor - They can't be ours because they are Loron'Kikra. And these are not linked to the System.
- Zr'Ahgloth - den...dats pretty weird. wait wait wait
Suddenly Zr'Ahgloth recieved flashbacks. Flashbacks of what Fre'kloar spoke of. The "Zombie Loron". Flashbacks of the Loron Book of Godz. "Zombie Loron". "Ghost Pirate Robots". "Gypsy Ninjas". And it all became clear. Then words flashed into his heads. The Zombie Loron will "crush any loron livin". Those words, they stuck in his head and repeated over and over. Then another flashback occurred. Tuolog's message: "oh, by the way, they did". Zr'Ahgloth let out a cry. Then...
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...DA ZOMBIE LORON IS KILLIN DEM HURHURHUR DIS IS FUNNI
- Kralgon Emperor - Those are Loron'Kikra, not zombies, you dolt.
- Zr'Ahgloth - NO MAN DA LORON KIKRA IS MOSTLY DED. DATS WHY DEYZ ZOMBIES. AN DEYZ KILLIN DA ROGUE BOYZ HURHURHUR ZOOM IN
Zr'Ahgloth pressed a button to zoom in, but instead, the entire screen went dark, and an image of Tuolog appeared.
- Tuolog - Zr'Ahgloth, you really not see the bigger picture, do you?
- Zr'Ahgloth - WOAH WAT TUOLOG WHAI YOO DER? DID YOO GO KILL PEEPZ WITHOUT INVITIN ME???
Tuolog sighed. The Emperor then stared at Zr'Ahgloth, with that "you really are an idiot" look. Tuolog then went on.
- Tuolog - Zr'Ahgloth, what you seeing here are the zombie Loron that your mythological prophecies spoke of. Well, maybe not exactly.
- Zr'Ahgloth - hurhur...wait yor serius?
- Tuolog - I am very serious.
Tuolog then appeared right by Zr'Ahgloth and approached him, with the Emperor just standing back to let Tuolog speak.
- Tuolog - And if what the Taldar telling me is to be believed, this is not laughing matter.
- Zr'Ahgloth - so yor sayin i shuld help dem...?
- Tuolog - I not saying anything. Other than that I think you not understimate what Gratz'kaoz can do. And yes, he the leader of the Zombie Loron.
- Zr'Ahgloth - GRATZ IS BAK?!?!
- Tuolog - Indeed, he is. Once again.
- Zr'Ahgloth - OOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP
- Tuolog - And I also saying that maybe neither you nor Fre'kloar alone can take him.
- Zr'Ahgloth - ngh fukin gratz man i thought he was ded nao hes forcin me into dis mess
Commander-King Thylaxiz then spoke through speakers.
- Commander-King Thylaxiz - Shall we get in touch with Fre'kloar?
Zr'Ahgloth looked down. He put his hands together, thinking. This was all very difficult. However, he finally made his choice. He threw his head up, with a determinated look.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh lets do dis
Fre'kloar then appeared on screen, looking grumpy.
- Fre'kloar - oh its yoo
- Zr'Ahgloth - FRE'KLOAR MAN IVE MADE MA DECISHON. IM GONNA HELP YOO AGENST DA APOCALYPS
- Fre'kloar - yawn yawn yawn moar threts...oh wait nao i rememba dis tiem when i receev transmisshons frum yoo its a good fing...DATS SIK BLUD
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH...so urm...wats da plan den
- Fre'kloar - im askin rellarutina an kalkuir ta do dat. unos got smart peepz in so yoo got anyfin?
- Zr'Ahgloth - i can ask dem. OI KRALGON EMPRAH DO SUMFIN SMART TA KILL GRATZ
- Fre'kloar - yeh yoo got him an tuolog an dat computa fingy an da inalton dood an stoof
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh i will no worries
- Fre'kloar - sik man an den jus tell me wateva ya com up wiv an stoof. also fer som reeson im actually hapi wes allies so can we build a massiv fleet togetha an hav da Propa Big Rogue Krooza an da UNO Omega Commanda togetha an smasha kroozade fleet
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...ya kno wat? yeh i fink im hapi too...or it wus dat last pizza i ate. ANYWAY GRATZ IS GONNA DAI DATS FOR SUR
- Fre'kloar - YEH
The alliance was forged. But would it be enough?
Hunger for Secrets Edit
The door to the Ottzelloan Vida'Rranlora database opened. The artificial world was not being accessed by an UNO scholar seeking information that could not be accessed so easily through the System, but by an attacker. A Loron'Kikra with a thirst for power. Gratz'kaoz smashed the door open, as he charged to the machinery and pounded it with his fists.
- Gratz'kaoz - TELL ME DA SECRETS!!!!!
Gratz'kaoz, whose fleet had sneaked its way through UNO territory via Dominion stealth technology, had stormed this world, ripping its defenses apart with an enormous fleet. And he wanted some information. But what was he doing here? What information did he want?
- Vida'Rranlora - Demon associate. Prepare for extermination.
- Gratz'kaoz - I WILL SMASH YA WHOLE COMPUTAS UP UNTIL YA TELL ME!!!!!
Gratz'kaoz violently ripped the machines apart and smashed them into each other. It was chaos. No matter how tough the defenses where, they were no match for this menacing hulk. He tore them apart the same way a chainsaw would tear apart a human. But more viciously, more frantically, and with more electricity zipping around. Gratz'kaoz' rage grew. The Vida'Rranlora, usually emotioness, began to grow irritated as how he had not died yet. He looked at the nearest hologram and growled.
- Gratz'kaoz - TELL ME DA FUCKIN SECRETS OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Vida'Rranlora - UNO did not learn the Secrets and neither wil you, Zr'An'Kar's pawn.
- Gratz'kaoz - except uno didnt SMASH YA WHOLE FUCKIN SHITTY COMPUTAS TILL YA TOLD DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gratz'kaoz kicked harder, more frantically. "Power cells functioning at 85%". 85% of their core was online after mere seconds of Gratz'kaoz' entry? For a machine the size of a planet?!
- Vida'Rranlora - Your efforts only irritate us. By damaging us, you only deny yourself of the Secrets.
- Gnak'rak - i got ways of makin dem talk
Gratz'kaoz roared louder, as he trashed it further. While the Vida'Rranlora were busy with Gratz'kaoz, Gnak'rak had sneaked into the main database, holding a Dominion-originated hacking device. He inserted it into the machinery, causing the Vida'Rranlora around the Database to groan loudly before disappearing. The defenses went off, and on the computer's screen, all information was available to read. Gratz'kaoz stepped back a bit, even he was tired after damaging so much. He smiled, then turned to the Vida'Rranlora.
- Gratz'kaoz - SEE DAT? I DISTRACTED YOO
- Gnak'rak - yo boss i got ya info heer
Gratz'kaoz looked smug. The Vida'Rranlora reappeared, with their images distorted.
- Gratz'kaoz - I CAN LEEK DIS INFORMASHON TO WHOEVA I LIEK. I CAN REVEEL ALL YA PAST AN HISTORY AN ALL DAT STOOF YOO DIDNT EVEN TELL UNO. OR YOO CAN TELL ME DA SECRETS...
- Vida'Rranlora - You achieve nothing but your own self-destruction.
Gratz'kaoz growled and punched the wall again, and the Vida'Rranlora's images turned into complete static.
- Gratz'kaoz - WANT ME TA LEEK?!
- Vida'Rranlora - We have no choice. You have doomed this universe.
- Gratz'kaoz - DAM RITE IVE DOOMED IT. DOOMED IT TA BEIN RULED BY ME AN DA LORON!!!!!
- Vida'Rranlora - Doomed to be destroyed. May the Vyro'Narza forgive us.
- Gnak'rak - wow shut ya mouth stop whinin ya dum burd fingy
- Gratz'kaoz - YOO WONT BE BOWIN TA DEM. YOOLL BE BOWIN TO KOLOSSUS AN HIS RALZA PALS SO STFU AN JUS TELL US
- Vida'Rranlora - The secrets are available in the main database. Read them at your own sake.
Gratz'kaoz laughed, and kicked the device displaying the hologram, as him and Gnak'rak entered further. At the door to the chamber, Gratz'kaoz then turned to Gnak'rak, and his eyes lit red.
- Gratz'kaoz - You are not to enter, Gnak'rak.
Gnak'rak backed away in fear.
- Gnak'rak - o-o-o-ok boss...
- Gratz'kaoz - The information contained here is not to be learnt by any mortal. But an exception is being made now. If my predictions are correct, the Vida'Rranlora will have only a few of the Secrets, with their most important being contained in a pocket realm, somewhere in Borealis.
- Gnak'rak - ...boss?...is yoo alrite?
The clearly possessed Gratz'kaoz then turned and opened the door. He continued, for a second, to speak in this new voice.
- Gratz'kaoz - Once found, it will be stormed by the Dominion. And Gratz'kaoz will have the immortality he wants. But I also will have what I want...
- Gnak'rak - ngh ngh yor talkin like dat Ref'kolar dood
Gratz'kaoz' body growled, and clenched his fist.
- Gratz'kaoz - I am not one of the Chosen. Do you know who I am? Do you know who it is you are talking to, possessing the body of your boss?!
The body laughed wildly, then an image of a tall, dark, demon-looking being appeared above Gratz'kaoz. Gnak'rak screamed in fear and fell on his back.
- Gratz'kaoz - I am ANTAGONAR!!!
- Gnak'rak - WAT DA FUK
- Antagonar - You have played your part, Loron, to an extent. As has your entire fleet. They do not matter anymore. Go and destroy whatever of UNO or the Rogue Boyz you can, and just have fun. Because it will not last long. All that matters is your fleet gets Gratz'kaoz to the location he learns of in this room.
- Gnak'rak - ...rite den. jus dunt eet me oh man i fink i need noo underwer
Antagonar went away, as the vision disappeared and Gratz'kaoz' eyes turned back to normal. Gratz bust open the door and charged inside to the Vida'Rranlora database, where he was about to learn the keys to what was clearly something more than immortality...
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back Edit
Attack on the Kroozade Edit
Their ships alongside each other, the Propa Big Rogue Krooza and the UNO Omega Commander looked almost glorious together, as they brought hell upon the Dominion ships. The clash of two fleets, both with heavy momentum, both well organized (well, half of one was organized, anyway), and both determined to obliterate what was in front of them, was actually joyful to watch. That was because two former enemies had allied, and their unstoppable might was about to be felt by all.
- Fre'kloar - MAN DIS IS FUN
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH WES AKSHUALLY PULLIN DIS OFF
- Fre'kloar - OI AFTA WE KILL DIS KROOZA LETS GO LOOK FER GRATZ. CAN UNO TEK FIND OUT WHICH ONE OF DESE SHIPS IS HIS FLAGSHIP?
- Zr'Ahgloth - SHOULD DO. OI COMMANDA KING THYLADUM FIND GRATZ NAO
After the firepower of the two ships together destroyed another large Dominion warship, Thylaxiz spoke.
- Commander-King Thylaxiz - Gratz'kaoz' flagship has been located nearer the back of the fleet. However, our forces are advancing hard. We are taking many losses, but they are taking more. They were clearly not prepared. I do not expect Gratz' ship to be prepared either.
- Zr'Ahgloth - SO MUCH FER AN APOCALYPS. GRATZ CANT DO ANYFIN RITE HURHURHURHUR
- Fre'kloar - man i kno it took a shitton of stoof ta do it but wes smashin da fleet dats supposed ta kill us liek dis is a joke wat da hell
- Zr'Ahgloth - if dis is a joke IM FINDIN IT HILARIOUS
- Yogtam - Zr'Ahgloth, I'm thinking I could prepare a shuttle for you two. You could go in to the ship's bridge and kill Gratz'kaoz there. That should be enough to put his entire fleet to rest.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh do dat. OI FRE'KLOAR PREPARE YASELF CUS WES GOIN IN DERE TA SMACK GRATZ
A shuttle flew between the Omega Commander and the Krooza. However, both being cocky, Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth totally forgot how strong Gratz'kaoz was. As they got into the shuttle, they decided to have a drink and a pizza slice before entering the shuttle, and before it would blast off to Gratz' krooza. And as they arrived, the shuttle fired a volley of railgun blasts that cut a hole in the commanding bridge. Descending through the hole using ropes (and wearing appropriate space masks), they were at Gratz' 'throne', with all the guards being sucked into space.
They landed down, guns blazing, seeing Gratz in his throne facing away from them, but not moving.
- Fre'kloar - urm wat
- Zr'Ahgloth - OI GRATZ MAN WES HEER TA KILL YAS FOR DA DOZEN-TEST TIEM
And the throne turned...but it was not Gratz'kaoz sitting in it. It was Gnak'rak. He laughed, as the hole blown open by the shuttle was sealed shut, and he stood up and spoke.
- Gnak'rak - bet yoo werent expectin me...
- Zr'Ahgloth - whos dis wanka
- Gnak'rak - me names Gnak'rak. da best sneeka loron alaiv. an im also gratz' noo rite hand man
- Zr'Ahgloth - da best cept i neva herd of yoo. AND IF YOR GRATZ RITE HAND MAN DEN YOO BETTA TELL US WHER HE IS
- Gnak'rak - no. yoo betta tell me where hes hedin.
- Fre'kloar - wat. hao can yoo not kno wher yor boss is hedin
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOR DA WORST RITE HAND MAN I EVA SEEN
Gnak'rak chuckled, and then a screen appeared above him.
- Gnak'rak - see da fing is, dat weve got some co-ordinates to dis planet dat gratz needs ta go to. unfortunately we cant reed dem. deyz written in Kormacvar. an also we cant get to dis place cuz its guarded by yor dum stoopid Grid fingy. da taldar boyz reely wanted da kormacvar doods ta protect dis plaic.
- Zr'Ahgloth - wow yor a nerd srsly
- Fre'kloar - ennit dis guys a wanka. THO I DUNT SEE WHAI WE SHULD HELP YOO GET DERE
- Gnak'rak - i do...CUZ OF DIS
The screen then showed all the Warbosses, all locked up in cages, frantically punching at them to try and get out. Of course, no Loron could break through Dominion-enforced cages.
- Fre'kloar - OI DATS MA WARBOSSES WAT DA FUK
- Gnak'rak - we got ya warbosses hostage...an wes only releesin dem on one condishon. yoo let us throo dis plaic an tell us how ta get dere. cuz da stoopid vidarranlora didnt dey went all "da pigfaic boyz wuld get mad".
- Zr'Ahgloth - wow wat a dik moov kidnappin homies ta use agent someone dats a low blow even by loron standards. i fink
- Fre'kloar - ngh...fien imma take yoo dere jus let dem go
- Gnak'rak - an unfortunately for yoo, im not lettin yoo off dis ship. we is leevin rite nao. yoo ent returnin to ya krooza til i say so
- Fre'kloar - when i get ma hands on yoo i swer IMMA RIP YA LEGBONE OFF
- Zr'Ahgloth - DEN IMMA HIT YOO WIV IT
Several Loron'Kikra guards then came and handcuffed them both. The screen then displayed the Rogue Krooza and the UNO Omega Commander, as Gnak'rak spoke.
- Gnak'rak - we got dem hostage. an yoo ent gettin dem bak til dey tell us dis plaic fingy
- Jol'kiar - MAN GNAKRAK YOR A TOTAL WANKA MAN DATS NOT LORON STYLE AT ALL BAK IN MY DAYZ WE NEVA TOOK PRISONAS
- Hagto'Zhl - MAN FUK YOR SHIT
- Grak'tona - i hereby declare maself da propa biggast boss
- Jol'kiar - SHUT UP GRAK BAK IN MY DAYZ NO WANKA DID DAT CUZ NO ONE LEEVS A GOOD LORON BEHIND AN YOO DUNT TAKE OVA UNLESS YOO KILL DA PERSON IN CHARG NOT LET DEM DAI
- Kralgon Emperor - Hmpf...I suppose we have no other choice but comply.
- Hagto'Zhl - IF YOR GONNA KILL DEM, KILL ZR'AHGLOTH FIRST
- Zr'Ahgloth - OI
- Rel'larutina - Gnak'rak, do whatever the hell you want with them. If they tell you any location, that's their choice.
- Gnak'rak - hmpf
Highly Classified Zone F13 Edit
The transmission closed, and Gratz'kaoz' flagship then left. The two ships talked amongst themselves.
- Rel'larutina - Well, our warbosses are kidnapped, and now so is our Boss...can't be all that bad, right?
- Jol'kiar - is yoo bein srs rite nao OF COURSE ITS A BAD FING DEYZ DA LEEDAS OF DA EMPIYA WE NEED DEM OTHAWISE DA WHOLE EMPIYA WILL GO DOWNHILL
- Yogtam - That's not what she's saying. She's saying there must be a bright side to all this. We now know the exact place where Gratz'kaoz is looking. We also know that he needs Zr'Ahgloth and Fre'kloar to take him there. They aren't the kind who talk so easily, so that should buy us some time.
- Jol'kiar - mite be. but yor forgettin all Gratz wants is ta kill Fre'kloar AN HES GONNA DO IT IF WE DUNT DO SOMFING
- Tuolog - I have good feeling that not all Gratz wants...
- Hagto'Zhl - "gud" feelin?
Commander-King Thylaxiz then displayed videos of Gratz'kaoz' attack on the Vida'Rranlora world. The video cut when the camera was destroyed.
- Rel'larutina - "Secrets"?
- Hagto'Zhl - i haf no idea wat da meens but i assume its bad
Tuolog told them the story of the Time Secrets, and what Billig had spoken of. He told them that, essentially, they were secret codes hidden within time that should never be unlocked due to instability or other purposes. And that, if Tuolog's theory was right, Gratz'kaoz wanted them for himself, to truly become the greatest Loron who ever lived.
- Jol'kiar - WAT A CHEETA
- Rel'larutina - And just how dangerous are these...Secrets?
- Tuolog - We have no idea. What we do know is that they apparently spell certain doom upon us all. How great that doom is though...
- Gol'thabex - rite den...we cant let Gratz hav dese. we gotta rescue da boss an zr'ahgloth an ma cuzzy bro. im willin to do dis free of charge even
- Grak'tona - can i hav yor pay insted
- Kralgon Emperor - I would be more than happy with letting your warbosses die, but I'll save them out of respect. If we can rescue Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth, there's a chance we can at least delay his access to this place.
- Jol'kiar - delay him enuff for us TA KILL HIM FOREVA AN EVA
- Tuolog - I just hope we not too late. Anyways, luckily for us, we have an advantage.
Tuolog brought up the Mechanic on screen.
- The Mechanic - Maintaining power in sector 546...repairing ion coils in B45t...Oh! Hey! You need me for something?
- Tuolog - Mechanic, we need help. Can you tell where Gratz'kaoz's ship head to?
- Jol'kiar - HES DA ONE SHIP FOLLOWED BY DEEMUNS AN ZAMBIES AN PANTS its eezy ta tell
- The Mechanic - Uh...Gratz'kaoz' ship? It's a Dominion vessel. I don't think I can track it...I eh, suppose I could reroutethemanualencriptiondrivesandredirectthedetectionsignalstosector978therebyallowingustodetectanythingthatwentthroughtheGrid...
- Jol'kiar - wat
As he spoke fast, took a breath, and then finished his work, he managed to locate Gratz'kaoz' vessel.
- The Mechanic - ...tada!
- Tuolog - Good job, Mechanic. I knew you do it in blink of an eye.
- The Mechanic - Heh, thanks...
- Jol'kiar - OI CARETAKA ENERGY BALL DOOD WATS DIS RESTRICTED SEKRIT AREA ABOOT ANYWAY
- The Mechanic - ...Restricted secret area? Uh...uh...Idon'tknowwhatyou'retalkingabout!
- Grak'tona - SLOW DOWN WILL YA YOR MAKIN ME DIZZY
The Mechanic sighed, then spoke in a condescending manner, no longer panicky.
- The Mechanic - There are many 'restricted secrets', Lormon. And if they're restricted secrets, then maybe, I dunno, THEY'RE RESTRICTED FOR A REASON?!
- Grak'tona - ITS LORON YA MUPPET
- Tuolog - Gratz'kaoz is after the secrets, Mechanic. He already learned some in Vida'Rranlora database, and now he seeking more.
- The Mechanic - The secrets? Like he can do anything with...oh no. You don't mean...THE Secrets, do you? The...Secrets? THOSE SECRETS?!
- Tuolog - Yes. Those Secrets.
The Mechanic's face went completely blank, as he stopped typing away at his console for a second. The glowing ball of energy that was The Mechanic, in the galactic core, had sparked.
- The Mechanic - Then that 'restricted area' you're talking about is Highly Classified Zone F13...it-it's been classified for as long as I remember...in fact I was even created for the sole purpose of protecting it!
The Mechanic's eyes widened, as he begin to tell the story. UNOL and the Rogue Leedas came closer to their screens to listen.
- The Mechanic - When designing us Caretakers, the Kormacvar had the purpose in mind of having the greatest work force they could create to build, to expand, and to maintain. And Highly Classified Zone F13 could literally be touched by no Kormacvar. They needed a Caretaker who could think for himself to look after it...one as clever as myself. Course, I eventually went through Taldar training to keep the place in check, and they put me in charge of all Caretakers.
He then realised he was getting slightly off topic, and carried on.
- The Mechanic - The Taldar traded with the Kormacvar ever so slightly, to the point where there are some traces of Taldar technology in the Kormacvar Legacy. But it wasn't so much an alliance, as just a favour. The Taldar would help the Kormacvar, on condition that - as they would die in the War of the Ancients - the Kormacvar defended Highly Classified Zone F13, and never entered it.
His eyes widened further, getting more deep into his story.
- The Mechanic - And the entire reason the Taldar put Ottzello in this galaxy is to protect Highly Classified Zone F13. There were several fates designed for their own Ottzelloan Creations; to become Vyro'Ralza was one, but another was to become guardians of the Secret of Highly Classified Zone F13...
- Kralgon Emperor - Interesting...
- Yogtam - Fascinating.
- Jol'kiar - dats sum mindfuk rite dere
- The Mechanic - But if Gratz'kaoz wants it, then this will be the first time in the universe' history that the Zone has EVER been entered. It's classified for a reason! I have no idea what could be inside...but what I do know is that it can't be Gratz'kaoz. But hey, don't worry. We got it all in check! The only ones who could POSSIBLY break through this place are the Dominion of the Xhodocto!
The Mechanic laughed.
- Tuolog - Erm...Mechanic...Gratz'kaoz is member of Dominion of Xhodocto...
- The Mechanic - To think the Dominion of the Xhodocto would even know the place exists! I mean, I know the Junction were attracted to the energy from this place, but if they could get in they would've gotten in ages ago! Hah!...oh...well...nice knowing y'all...
The Mechanic then frantically pressed several buttons on his console.
- The Mechanic - We have no time! The Kormacvar Legacy are right behind you; STOP THAT MONSTER BEFORE HE GETS CLOSE!
And then, his screen shut off.
- Jol'kiar - WELL YA HERD DA ENGINEER WE GOTTA GO
- Hagto'Zhl - stoopid its DA BUILDA
- Grak'tona - wait i thought it wus DA FIXA?
- Rel'larutina - Zr'An'Kar preserve us, you guys are idiots. Well, UNO, we'll send a fleet to intercept Gratz'kaoz' ship, and see if we can get Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth off. See if you can communicate with him through the System or something. I just hope they weren't stupid enough to give the information away...
The Second Visit Edit
Returning to his own flagship, Gratz'kaoz laughed hidiously, becoming incredibly mad with power. He met up once again with Gnak'rak.
- Gnak'rak - boss i didnt just kidnap da warbosses. i got fre'kloar an zr'ahgloth too.
- Gratz'kaoz - SIIIIIIK. WHEN I GET DA SECRETS I CAN EET ZR'AHGLOTH FER LUNCH AN FRE'KLOAR FER DINNA
- Gnak'rak - imma shov dem in a cage. i got ways of makin dem talk...
Gratz'kaoz laughed again. A dark aura was visible coming out of his body, and his eyes shined in blood red. When he talked, flames came out of his mouth. His power had indeed increased.
- Gnak'rak - woah boss yoo ent doin dat fing agen ar ya
- Gratz'kaoz - nah...i jus like bein dis way...it makes me feel POWAFUL
In a golden flurry, Enthenthtiaethon appeared on the bridge with Gratz'kaoz and Gnak'rak, rocking the ship from side to side. Gratz turned to him, with a confident expression.
- Gnak'rak - oh man its dat xhody geeza agen
Enthenthtiaethon walked towards them both, with an equally confident expression.
- Gratz'kaoz - i told ya boss. im progressin moar and moar eech day...
- Gnak'rak - yeh man hes liek neerly gotten da...fingies hes ment ta get...
- Enthenthtiaethon - Do not let your confidence get the best of you, mortal. Many have done so before.
- Gratz'kaoz - imma not b mortal fer much longa. WHEN I GET TO DA SEKRIT PLAIC IMMA BECOM IMMORTAL AN INVINCIBRU
- Gnak'rak - yeh an becom da best loron eva...dats wat were doin rite
- Enthenthtiaethon - Do not tempt fate. But your goal is to make yourself known. So far, you seem to be doing well.
Enthenthtiaethon looked around the ship's design, noticing that it was moving.
- Enthenthtiaethon - Where are you headed?
- Gnak'rak - ...we dunno...
- Gratz'kaoz - dis taldar sekrit plaic idunno da name for
- Gnak'rak - cept we cant get inside an stoof
Enthenthtiaethon looked discontented.
- Gratz'kaoz - i kidnapped da rogue boyz so dey wuld get me inside. othawise id kill dem. dunt tell anyone but imma still kill dem regardless
- Gnak'rak - yeh i thought yoo wuld too
- Enthenthtiaethon - I sure hope that you do.
- Gratz'kaoz - dis will be a peece of cake yooz gonna see. DERES NUFFIN STANDIN IN MA WAY NAO
- Enthenthtiaethon - Rest assured. Be careful of your confidence before higher powers strike you down. You might outlive your usefulness if you become too self-involved.
At that moment, everything outside the ship froze and went dark. Time was paused. A portal opened up, and three Vyro'Narza entered from it. They turned to Enthenthtiaethon.
- Vyro'Narza - You attempt to intervene in matters that do not concern you. We do not take this lightly, Xhodocto.
- Gratz'kaoz - GRRRRR GET OUT OF HEER PIGMEN
Enthenthtiaethon looked at the Vyro'Narza as his appearance began to morph from its mortal form. The Vyro'Narza then attempted to lock Gratz'kaoz in a time bubble, then were puzzled as it did not work. They turned back to Enthenthtiaethon. Enthenthtiaethon's voice turned from a Tandava voice into a horrific chorus of Xhodocto voices. Gratz'kaoz and Gnak'rak held to their hands and backed away. Gratz, however, looked smug at the Vyro'Narza as Enthenthtiaethon.
- Enthenthtiaethon - We are not yours to command, mortal gods.
- Vyro'Narza - The Xhodocto's involvement with the omniverse is that of Chaos. Not that of Time. Time is our realm. Your means to intervene the realm of Time have not been ignored. We do not mean to command you, but to warn you that should you procede to follow through, actions will be taken.
- Enthenthtiaethon - Your realms do not concern us, for Time shall collapse regardless. Your actions against us will be negligible.
- Vyro'Narza' - Historically, that has not proven to be the case. The Vi'Navitum, the Vyro'Narza, the Xol'Etra, we have fought against you for some time. And our ultimate goal - which is freedom from you - will be achieved. But you wish to stamp it out through means that are unlawful.
- Gratz'kaoz - GO BAK TO YA VOLZARA MOM AN CRY TA HER CUS YOO CANNOT STOP DA BLAK KROOZADE
- Enthenthtiaethon - Your actions go against the very course of nature itself. Freedom from us is impossible. For freedom is an illusion. We do not abide by laws. Laws are constructs put in place to differ mortal ideals from Chaos. Freedom is material. Illusionary. Your plans for freedom will mean nothing once the material is shattered.
- Vyro'Narza - And you go against these same laws by interfering with Time. Our lack of any power over you does not make us weak. The universe has already been doomed. But its purpose has been served; the Xol'Etra were born, and the people of this universe have once defeated Kamik'Shi. Those reasons were the only reasons Verezuon was so interested in it.
- Enthenthtiaethon - And yet you believe you can continue this prevention. You prevent the inevitable. Those who have come before you have suffered the same fate.
Gratz'kaoz and Gnak'rak only watched the beings talk.
- Vyro'Narza - There are many other universes we have that are players in our goal to achieve freedom from you, Xhodocto. Unlawful means that bring this one down will only make them matrys, and fuel the fire elsewhere. You call our freedom illsuionary, because it is not yet reality. We assure you, one day it will be. You are destroying but one universe, amongst many, out of vengeance. And that one universe has already largely served its purpose. There are many others out there, and of those many others, there are some just as important as this in our goal.
- Enthenthtiaethon - And yet, we shall remain. We are absolute. You will never be free. We do not destroy out of vengeance. This universe is yet to serve its full purpose, as are all others. It will come, when freedom, control and all mortal concepts will serve their purpose.
- Vyro'Narza - We have invested heavily in this space. Any premature Scourge you bring, while unlawful, will result in you rebuilding this space. And our time invested means that we can guide this new universe in our plans to achieve this freedom. You call it a mortal concept, but it shall become reality.
- Enthenthtiaethon - Your laws only delay your fate. Your reality may be realized, but your fate will still come regardless. Freedom from Chaos is futile.
- Vyro'Narza - That may be true now, and may be true for the forseeable future. But our plan is long term. Continue to bring about this unlawful, premature Scourge if you wish. But we will respond with action.
The Vyro'Narza then disappeared through the portal, as time was resumed.
- Gnak'rak - what.
- Enthenthtiaethon - They are foolish. They know not of what they will incite if their plan succeeds.
Enthenthtiaethon's voice and form returned to its Tandava state.
- Gnak'rak - yeh urrrr i dunt hav a clue wat any of dat convo ment but i hav a feelin yoo were rite an dey were wrong...or somfin
- Enthenthtiaethon - They believe that we uphold a law that they set in place. We are set aside from law.
- Gnak'rak - yeh...dat.
Enthenthtiaethon turned to the two.
Enthenthtiaethon - Continue your plan. After this, you shall answer to higher powers. Your actions will have severe consequences if laid wrong.
At that moment, Gratz'kaoz' red eyes grew darker, and then he spoke with a different voice. It was Antagonar possessing Gratz'kaoz.
- Antagonar - Enthenthtiaethon, I will speak for the Loron, as their understanding of the plan is minimal. Everything is proceeding as Zargoth had in mind.
- Enthenthtiaethon - Adequate. Assure this plan succeeds, or Zargoth shall answer to Theruskrayathos for his final failure.
- Antagonar - Of course, as is to be understood. And needless to say, we worry not about the Taldar's outdated laws; they were set in a time before the Xhodocto's power was at the level it currently is. As was, I presume, Volzara's dream of 'freedom'.
- Enthenthtiaethon - Your knowledge is irrelevant. Prolong our scheme and nothing more.
Antagonar then nodded. He would speak more of what he knew of Volzara's dream, yet realised he was talking to a superior.
- Antagonar - I assure you, this time the plan is foolproof. You may have little faith, but this will bring about Zargoth's redemption. If he is right, once successful, the level of success will be unprecedented among any of the Dominion's members that were not Xhodocto. This is bigger than anything he ever performed, before his...stream of failures.
- Enthenthtiaethon - You speak to one who lays the course of nature forward. It will be of chance if he succeeds or not. Pray that chance favours him.
- Antagonar - I do invest heavily in his success. And admit it is a gamble. What shall become of my fate, should the plan fail?
- Enthenthtiaethon - The same fate shared by everyone who has failed us before.
Enthenthtiaethon turned around, walked back and disappeared in a golden bolt. With Gratz'kaoz' body, Antagonar made a gulp. Then, Gratz'kaoz returned to normal. He was nearly at his destination...
Rescue Mission Edit
In a region of deep space, the Propa Big Rogue Krooza, a few teams of Rogue Boyz ships, and the UNO Omega Commander waited out in a nebula, with a clear shot on Gratz'kaoz' flagship, Da Big Skary Monsta.
- Kralgon Emperor - Let's run through our plan again; we bomb them with EMP and blow a hole in the ship, we collcet UNOC for a short mission and send the rest of the Leedas, and we rescue Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgltoh. Correct?
- Jol'kiar - seems bout rite
- Commander-King Thylaxiz - Tuolog will prepare the portal as soon as our shuttle lands.
And a few stealthy fightaz of the Rogue Boyz zoomed in, ahead of the fleet, packed with EMP, as they left the nebula...
Gratz'kaoz' ship was the liveliest they'd ever been. So full of celebration that they almost forgot that they hadn't finished their mission yet.
- Gnak'rak - man dis is soooooo easy
- Gratz'kaoz - ennit. i fink when wes dun imma use da sekrits ta do sumfin to Fre'kloar like Zr'An'kar did to dat Volim geeza. HE NEVA DAIS SO I CAN KEEP BEETIN HIM UP FOREVA
- Gnak'rak - hurhur dats propa ebul...i liek it.
- Gratz'kaoz - sinc yor bein a gud warboss so far i can do da same to dat rogue sneeka kid so yoo can beet him up foreva too
And then, all ofa sudden, the lights flickered out completely.
- Gnak'rak - WAT
- Gratz'kaoz - WATS DIS NAO
A Norol'Kikra then frantically scrambled around to Gratz'kaoz and spoke.
- Norol'Kikra - Boss, a group of fighers just disabled our ship! They must have used some pretty powerful EMP...
Gratz'kaoz let out a demonic roar and stomped on the ground.
- Gratz'kaoz - DUNT JUST STAND DERE!!! KILL DEM ALL!!!
- Norol'Kikra - Good luck doing that with no power...
- Gratz'kaoz - DUNT YOO PROVOKE ME YOO KNO WAT I DO TO PEEPZ WHO DO DAT. WHOEVAS DOIN DIS IS GONNA GET GANKED
As they blew a hole through the ship, Jol'kiar, Hagto'Zhl, Grak'tona and UNOC all arrived, two floors above the prison chamber. Jol'kiar looked around while Grak'tona aimed his ice-spitta around as if he was an actor.
- Vaktyl - All right, boys, let's do this thing!
- Dalverat - Kalcedia, you go scout out the area. Zelfron III, you try and cut off their reinforcements. The rest, we'll need to get to the elevator.
- Thr'aloy - This will be fun. IMMA SHANK DEM ZOMBIE LORON
- Hagto'Zhl - WE GOTTA GO. ONLY I GET TA KILL ZR'AHGLOTH
- Grak'tona - i wonda if gratz has a crown so i can steel it
- Vailisa - The Fist barely fit in this room!
- Dalverat - That's fine. The prison floor is huge.
The lights began to flicker back on, slightly. And then, a massive horde of Loron'Kikra charged through, guns blazing.
- Jol'kiar - DERES DEM XHODOCTO FANBOYZ
- Hagto'Zhl - TRAITA DUMBOS!!!
Zelfron III was first up. He jumped into their crowd and sliced up around 20 Loron'Kikras. Vaktyl, meanwhile, blasted them all, meaning none of them could even get too close. While Lupercal zipped around the sides and murdered the remainders. Jol'kiar and Hagto'Zhl charged into the enemies, punching and kicking them down, while Grak'tona frozen them.
- Zelfron III - There will be reinforcements coming from several other rooms. Me and Lupercal will try to hold them off, while you advance. I suspect the Loron'Kikra will grow vastly in numbers - and remember to put on their Dominion shields - now they know how many of us there are...
- Grak'tona - IF GOL'THADUM WAS HEER HE CULD AXE DEM BUT NOOOOO "sumone gotta emp" FUK HIM
As the Loron'Kikra kept coming, even with their numbers they couldn't beat the four Loron bosses - Thr'aloy, Jol'kiar, Hagto'Zhl and Grak'tona - in a brawl. And throw in Vailisa...
- Vailisa - THE FIST CRUSH PUNY ZOMBIE LORON!!!!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - wow yoo shout moar dan kal'kuir an kal'kuir shouts all da time
While Vailisa was not as resilient to the Loron'Kikra's attacks as the others were, he could definitely throw them further and could smash several at once with one arm. With Vaktyl in front, shooting his way through, Zelfron III and Lupercal split. Kalcedia then gave them directions, as she had spotted the elevator.
- Jol'kiar - DESE XHODOCTO BOYZ SUK MAN I SWER. HAO DID GRATZ WIN SO MUCH BEFOR?
And as she told them the way to the elevator, the Loron'Kikra's numbers...were gone.
- Grak'tona - we won yey
- Thr'aloy - Enemies terminated. da fuk deyz all ded...
- Jol'kiar - i haf a bad feelin. a feelin liek if yoo eet pizza afta leevin it off da fridge fer 2 weeks...
They had spoken too soon. Bulkier, tougher Loron'Kikra arrived. In Dominion suits of armour. With Dominion weaponry.
- Dominion Loron'Kikra - SO YA CAN HANDLE DEM BOYZ EEZY EH? CAN YA HANDLE US?
- Grak'tona - DAT ZAMBIES GOT ARMOR. I WANT ARMOR
The Dominion Loron'Kikra fired rapidly, hurting Vaktyl as he was injured badly, and forced to the floor. Vaktyl's own shots didn't kill them...Grak'tona fired his ice-spitta, while Jol'kiar and Hagto'Zhl both charged at them. While the Dominion Loron'Kikra STILL couldn't match the team, they were a lot tougher. They didn't die nearly as quickly. They didn't charge so headstrong and die easily. They were co-ordinated. And they were hard to deal with...
- Vaktyl - You go along, I'll need medical support. I'm wounded.
- Jol'kiar - BAK IN MA DAYZ IT DIDNT TAKE DIS MUCH TA KILL A SINGLE BOY
The numbers of the Dominion Loron were becoming a lot tougher to deal with. It was clear that Lupercal and Zelfron III were having a tough time stopping them from getting through. And it got worse...
- Jol'kiar - ya heer dat?
- Grak'tona - dat wat?
- Jol'kiar - dat shoutin...
- Hagto'Zhl - OOOOOOOOH NO ITS DA CHOSEN BOOOOOOOYZ
Among the Dominion Loron'Kikra, Malcaeum demons appeared. Vailisa tried to crush them with his fists, but they clearly didn't die in a single stomp... The Malcaeum's hatred caused the Dominion Loron'Kikra to fight even harder, and even stronger.
- Vailisa - The Fist irritated by enemies' resilience!
- Jol'kiar - DUM I THOUGHT WE HAD KILLED DESE WANKAS
And when it was becoming much tougher to deal with...
- Darwishi - Yeeha! That's my signal!
- Grak'tona - wat
Darwishi flew overhead, dropping bombs on the lot. The bombs didn't kill them at first, but the flames over time would wear them down. With the added firepower, Jol'kiar's team could get through slightly stronger. Then, from the side, Kalcedia swooped in. She dropped smoke, which blinded the Dominion Loron'Kikra. This allowed the team to make a quick escape to the elevator.
- Hagto'Zhl - Zalk'dons bomz is betta but still gud
- Kalcedia - We'll get down to the floors below. Then we just need to clear some demons and we can get Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth out.
- Darwishi - I got something in store for 'em...
The team made a dash for the elevator, just as the smoke began to clear. The gas from the smoke bomb confused them, though given the Dominion armour's protection, wasn't enough to kill them. The elevator headed down. And as it arrived to the prison, two rather unfamiliar faces was present, guarding the prison. They appeared plant-like, cyclopean and were large enough to dwarf Vailisa. No one in the ground had ever seen this demon species before: they were the plant demons Laidarthae.
- Vaktyl - Well I'll be damned...
- Jol'kiar - oh ma dayz WAT DA FUK ARE DESE
- Vailisa - The Fist...scared to take this on...
- Grak'tona - if drizzy wus heer he could burn dem BUT NOOOOO "sumone gotta get kidnapped" FUK HIM
- Jol'kiar - grak man jus SHUT UP
Darwishi then grinned.
- Darwishi - Someone say..."burn dem"?
- Grak'tona - i did yeh ar yoo fukin deaf
Darwishi chuckled, and signalled at them all to wait. The Laidarthae pair roared at Darwishi's direction, preparing their vines to attack.
- Dalverat - We'll wait here. I'll go upstairs to get some corpses. Thr'aloy can wait here. I think we know the plan...Jol'kiar, don't move your boys until we give the signal.
- Jol'kiar - eh. rite
And then, zooming like a bat out of hell, Darwishi grabbed one of the Laidarthae with his lasso.
- Darwishi - Right this way, baby!
Darwishi pulled it right into the group, who then instantly jumped on it, as Darwishi flung it to the ground. However, the other demons were more alert now. Vailisa crushed his fists on it, as did Thr'aloy.
- Hagto'Zhl - dat marinoxs a cowboy. y dis
- Jol'kiar - at dis point i dun even care anymor
The captured Laidarthae was too confused to respond to the attacks. The Loron Leedas all jumped and bashed into it as well. The captured Laidarthae, after a succession of attacks, had fallen. But they knew their tactic wouldn't work anymore. And several Malcaeum came swarming towards them. But without Vaktyl, only Darwishi's bombs would be able to keep them from getting too close, and they weren't enough...
- Jol'kiar - DESE PLANT DOODS IS TUFF AS FUK
- Hagto'Zhl - YA BETTA HAV ANOTHA TRIK REDDY MARINOX DOOD
- Dalverat - No, he doesn't.
Dalverat then flew threw, and the Dominion Loron'Kikra corpses all floated in the air around him, following him like ghosts.
- Grak'tona - ZAMBIE GHOSTS LEEV DIS PLACE
- Dominion Loron'Kikra - but dis is our house :(
And Grak'tona felt sorry for them because they couldn't live there anymore because they were zombie ghosts.
- Hagto'Zhl - im pretty confused atm
- Jol'kiar - ...JUS FUKIN KILL DA PLANT DEEMUN
The flying corpses all flung themselves around at the Malcaeum hordes, keeping them busy, while the remainers threw themselves at the Laidarthae. The demon unleashed its tentacles, charged in Entropic Energy, which easily crushed the corpses launched against it. It let out a roar which shook the entire room.
- Jol'kiar - HOLY FUK MAN OI COWBOY FINK OF SOMFIN
- Darwishi - I got something...but I'll need your ice friend here's help.
- Grak'tona - im da best
As the Laidarthae went on a rampage, Hagto'Zhl tried to man up and fight it, but was shaken off quickly. Even given his strength. The Laidarthae crushed him repeateadly with a vine.
- Hagto'Zhl - OW OW OW OW OW
- Darwishi - I'll have to lasso you and drop you on this thing. Freeze it. Then I'll watch it burn!
- Grak'tona - sounds sik. lets do dis
Darwishi's thrusters went online as he caught Grak'tona in the lasso, and flew above the Laidarthae.
- Darwishi - How's it feel flyin'?! Pretty good, huh?!
- Grak'tona - WULD B BETTA IF I WAS FLYIN OVA A PIZZA STAND AN NOT A DEEMUN WEED
- Darwishi - Eh, you'll get used to it. Bombs away!!
The Laidarthae roared at the duo and prepared to attack them with its vines. But it was not fast enough. Grak'tona skyrocketed down, and began to freeze it. Grak'tona did his best to evade the vines as the Laidarthae slowly came to a halt from the frost.
- Darwishi - That's my signal, baby! Watch yo feet, boys!
Darwishi then dropped bombs below, which burnt away at the frozen plant. The Laidarthae shrieked and fell, its remains burning away in a black fog.
- Darwishi - Wooo! Caught it with fire!
- Thr'aloy - Nice job. im startin ta liek da noo darwishi...wat ya fink dalverat?
- Dalverat - I'll admit, it's not bad.
- Grak'tona - YEEEEEEH ICE WINS. fire part was dum ICE WINS
- Jol'kiar - yoo idiots forgot whai were heer...
Jol'kiar made a dash for Fre'kloar and Jol'kiar's cell, and bashed at it. Hagto'Zhl dashed into it right after, while Grak'tona just walked over it.
- Fre'kloar - MAN WAT DA HELL IVE BEEN STUCK IN DIS CELL FER AGES MAN
- Zr'Ahgloth - FREEDOM YEEEEEEEEY
- Fre'kloar - fukin finally i dunt hav ta liv wiv dis guy
Eventually, they managed to open the cell, and Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth walked out, free. However, from the shadows they heard Gnak'rak's voice.
- Gnak'rak - cept yor too late...
- Hagto'Zhl - NOOOOOOOH
Gnak'rak laughed evilly, and they saw him atop another cell.
- Gnak'rak - frekloar an zr'ahgloth told us evryfin
- Jol'kiar - oh ma dayz FRE'KLOAR YOO AKSHUALLY TOLD DEM?! R U DUM?!
- Fre'kloar - DEY WULD HAV KILLED ME MAN I WAS SCARED :(
- Zr'Ahgloth - oi. im just gonna say one fing...kill him kill him KILL HIM DUNT JUS STAND DERE SHOOT DAT WANKA NAAAAAAO
Gnak'rak laughed and jumped to the next building, almost ninja-like.
- Gnak'rak - yor stoopid as fuk. nao we kno da place is som supanova
- Fre'kloar - well...I LIED. ITS AKSHUALLY...IN DAT PLACE...wats da Juncshun secta named agen?
- Gnak'rak - hao dum do ya fink we is
- Fre'kloar - a lot. liek, even dumma dan Zr'Ahgloth
- Zr'Ahgloth - oi
Gnak'rak simply threw smoke and ran off.
- Zr'Ahgloth - WHAI DIDNT YA SHOOT HIM I TOLD YA TA SHOOT HIM
- Thr'aloy - We did. idiot he ran off
- Fre'kloar - well wat do we do nao
- Dalverat - We should probably leave. He said something about a supernova. Maybe that's where they're keeping the Warbosses.
Alarms started to sound, and the team could hear reinforcements coming. They made their way off Gratz's flagship as fast as they could, to prepare themselves to travel to this "supernova".
Race to the Cold Edit
After they left back to their ships, the group contacted UNOL in the shuttle taking them back.
- Fre'kloar - so wat we told dem was dis. zr'ahgloth told dem how ta interpret dem taldar codes an dey did an found dis place is in a supanova. da same supanova wher da Warbosses are bein held ova in one of gratz' ships. dey will send dis ship into da supanova an kill dem
- Zr'Ahgloth - ta get in tho dey need dis kormacvar boyz device. an accordin ta frekloar da last tiem one of dose was seen was in da cold loron home
- Grak'tona - ma home?... DAT MEENS GRATZ WANTS MA CROWN NUUUUUUUUU
- Fre'kloar - ...actually da device IS one of ya crowns
- Grak'tona - OH MA DAYZ
Grak'tona began running in circles, panicking.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh. its dis hat fingy dat yoo put on an it meens dat yoo can get throo da supanova
- Hagto'Zhl - dat dunt make any sense tbh. but wateva we gotta go ta Glacies den
- Commander-King Thylaxiz - According to the Mechanic's data, it is apparently a code-interpreter. And it can input a code that creates a path through the supernova, which is an artificial Kormacvar supernova. Further information was deleted, but the Mechanic theorized it can also be used to interpret codes such as the Secrets. Gratz'kaoz learned of this and the zone, but without knowing where the device was, his plan could not continue.
- Yogtam - We've tracked down Gnak'rak. He's currently on a lightning-fast starfighter heading to the Cold Relay to take him right there. We don't have any pilots that can beat him, though...
- Fre'kloar - oh ma dayz yoo lot YOO NEVA DO ANYFIN RITE NAO WES ALL GONNA DAI
- Zr'Ahgloth - SAYS DA LOSA WHO TOLD DEM
- Fre'kloar - SHUT UP YOO TOLD DEM STOOF TOO
- Zr'Ahgloth - IT WAS YOO FIRST
And then, they recieved another transmission. It was Gol'thabex, suited up for flight.
- Gol'thabex - if yoo ladies is don arguin, imma catch me a sneeka.
- Rel'larutina - Finally, some competence.
- Fre'kloar - wat is yoo implyin
- Rel'larutina - I'm implying you are incompetent!
- Fre'kloar - oh...dunt need ta be so harsh bout it...
Gol'thabex then chuckled, and the transmission ended.
Zooming through the Cold Relay, Gnak'rak looked smug as he headed straight for the Cold Loron's home. Maybe, as well as the device, he could rob something else. But he'd have to be quick about this, and silent, as usual. And surely no pilot could keep on his tail. Of course, he was wrong...
- Gol'thabex - lay down yer fighta nao. i dunt wanna hav ta smash yoo in dis plaic
- Gnak'rak - eh? yoo look like ma cuzzy bro Thab'xerlog. yor a copycat dumbo wow
- Gol'thabex - an yoo look like ma cuzzy bro knar'gank...an yor gonna relees him if i dunt kill ya
- Gnak'rak - hurhurhur no i eint hes gonna dai jus like yoo an all of all loronz
- Gol'thabex - well see...
Gol'thabex then blasted Gnak'rak's starfigher, missing by inches. He relaliated by blasting Gol'thabex's fighter back. Gol'thabex did a barrel roll and evaded every shot. He didn't stop to wonder why Gnak'rak had turned his fighter around.
- Gnak'rak - nu one shoots me down
With a short blast, they both exited the Relay, and Gnak'rak laughed, as he zapped off to the world he was looking for. Gol'thabex continued to chase Gnak'rak, firing continuously. Of course, Gnak'rak was able to evade his shots, being a skilled pilot himself.
- Gnak'rak - yor still chasin me? yor propa stubborn jus give up alredy im da winna of dis
- Gol'thabex - deres a price on ya hed btw. da thugz fer dosh will be one of da best pmcs wen i kill ya...we alredy is hur
Gnak'rak then flew through an asteroid belt. Gol'thabex growled. As he tried to shoot the asteroids, many rocks almost hit his starfighter.
- Gnak'rak - dere eint gonna be any pmcs afta wes don. ONLY DA DOMINION
Gnak'rak flew around an asteroid. Gol'thabex then had to grind his ship to a halt, as the asteroid moved, and could no longer be dodged. Then, he held on tight to his ship, and an instant energy barrier surrounded it. A huge burst of speed was incoming...
- Gol'thabex - kal'kuir, i hope ya invenshon works...
- Gnak'rak - wat yoo doin dere
In a few seconds, Gol'thabex' ship blasted straight through the asteroid, destroying it, while taking little damage. And already he had caught up to Gnak'rak, and shot him. This time, it hit Gnak'rak's wing.
- Gnak'rak - WAT HAO YOO DO DIS
- Gol'thabex - DATS FANKS NOT JUS TO DA PMCS MONEY. DATS FANKS TO DA NORMAL LORON NOT NEEDIN ANY STOOPID DOMINION DA SUK OFF DEN GET TEKK FROM
- Gnak'rak - GRR
Gnak'rak's ship was losing it, but stood its ground. The ship dropped mines to try and clear away, but Gol'thabex evaded them as he saw them coming. A missile from Gol'thabex's ship caused Gnak'rak to be sent diving down to the planet below.
- Gnak'rak - NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Gnak'rak's ship crashed. But luckily for him, it crashed right in Grak'tona's palace. He fell out of the fighter, holding on his head. He then looked around and grinned.
- Gnak'rak - hurhurhur fanks dumbass yoo took me rite wher i wanted ta go
Gnak'rak began looking around for anything that could be the device. As he looked around, he passed through Grak'tona's fridge, and stopped to eat everything in it. He then saw Grak'tona's huge collection of trophies, and crowns. But one of them wasn't made of ice...
- Gnak'rak - talk bout obvious. com to gnak'rak
Gnak'rak reached his hand and grabbed the crown that was not made of ice. But then he heard a ship sound overhead, and Gol'thabex jumped down, his axes ready.
- Gol'thabex - imma enjoy smashing yoo ta icy bits
- Gnak'rak - yoo agen? i bet no one likes yoo srsly
- Gol'thabex - im sure dey dunt...
And he threw a highly powered axe at Gnak'rak. He jumped out of the way and then charged at Gol'thabex with his Dominion dagger in hands. As the axe hit several crowns behind it, Gol'thabex then turned to dodge Gnak and hit him from behind with an axe. Had it pierced Gnak's spine, he would be out, but it didn't. Gnak growled and stabbed his dagger through Gol'thabex's own back. And had Gol'thabex not been wearing armor, this would have pierced his spine. Gol'thabex elbowed Gnak's face and threw him to the floor, before kneeing his face again. Gnak fell, hitting his head on the floor, which left him dizzy. Just as he did, Gol'thabex bent down, only for Gnak to throw a smoke bomb and try to dash off. But Gol'thabex wasn't fooled by this so easily. He pulled out thermal vision goggles, and spotted Gnak through the smoke. An expertly aimed axe then hit his leg, and the already dizzy Gnak'rak then fell once more. Incapacitated.
- Gol'thabex - hurhurhur...hmm maybe i shuld take dis device bak wiv me
- Gnak'rak - cheeta
Gol'thabex picked up the 'hat', climbed out of the palace and hopped onto his ship, blasting off home. But Gnak'rak wasn't down yet. He made his way off, over to the starport, to rob himself a starfighter...
Second Rescue Mission Edit
Gnak'rak's Final Stand Edit
The ship where the Rogue Warbosses were taken hostage was on its route to the supernova, where it would be completely destroyed. In a shuttle, the Rogue Leedas and UNOC crashed in as fast as they could, before it as too late.
- Fre'kloar - RESCUE WARBOSSES NAO
- Thr'aloy - Engage combat. RESCUE WARBOSSES NAO
Dominion Loron'Kikra forces, alongside various Corruptus Malcaeum, stood in their way. The Leedas charged in head-on, attacking in a frenzy. Vaktyl blasted from the side, hindering the Dominion formation. Darwishi then flew over and bombed them.
- Vaktyl - I had enough of you boys!
- Fre'kloar - DIS IS RETRIBUSHUN FER KEEPIN ME TRAPPED!!!
- Darwishi - Yeeha! Death from above!
As for the bigger Dominion Loron, Lupercal and Zelfron III zipped through to snipe them off, while Kalcedia shot them from afar. The team opened their way through the soldiers until they finally arrived in the prison cells. As it was a small suicide ship, it was a short walk.
- Thr'aloy - Prison cells are up ahead. lets let dem free dis will b ez
The cell room appeared empty. However, before they cound proceed, Gol'thabex stopped them.
- Gol'thabex - sumfin bout dis reminds me of ma cuzzy bros tekknics...deres traps in dis room
- Kalcedia - Hmm. I can search, perhaps, and maybe spot a few.
- Gol'thabex - yoo do dat. vampire dood can den throw ded bodies at da traps so dey can explode an stoof
- Hagto'Zhl - NAH YOR BEIN PARANOID LEMME JU-
Hagto'Zhl stepped on the room, and a trap similar to a bear trap crushed on his leg.
- Hagto'Zhl - FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
- Thr'aloy - Let us search first. fukin idiot I swer
Kalcedia engaged thermal vision and crawled around the room, as did Zelfron. They could detect various lasers around the room, linking to explosive devices hidden in the walls. Touching these lasers would explode the victim instantly.
- Dalverat - I could throw dead bodies at some. But the other explosives, if I set them off they may blow this whole ship.
- Gol'thabex - look fer a powa source or sumfin like dat
- Vailisa - The Fist crush power source!
Zelfron III scouted around, and then found a generator, guarded by several of the lasers.
- Zelfron - I found something. I can cut some wires to help us through.
- Gol'thabex - do dat. if im rite den it shuld turn da defenses off
- Dalverat - How do you know so much, Loron?
- Gol'thabex - mate when yor a constant victim fer Knar'ganks pranks yoo gotta get prepared
Zelfron cut the wires leading to the lasers. Most of them turned off, except for the ones guarding the prison cell itself.
- Gol'thabex - ok nao throw a body at it
- Vailisa - Can The Fist smash cell open now?
- Gol'thabex - if yoo dunt mind explosions on ya fists den sur
- Dalverat - Nope, the Fist can't.
Dalverat raised a Dominion corpse and threw it at the cell's lasers. The resulting explosion destroyed the lasers and busted the cell door open. The warbosses all looked out of it.
- Ray'loth - oi
- Voa'reak - WOOOO
- Brag'klogga - NO LONGA IN CRAMPED SPAIC...DIS DAYS COMIN!!!!!!!!!!
Darwishi then pointed at Voa'reak.
- Darwishi - Hey! Looks like someone else is into flyin'!
- Voa'reak - eh? yeh i do like flyin wats ya issue
- Darwishi - Naw, ain't an issue. Been 'round many parts and found no one I can call 'partner'. No one else loves the breeze against your face as you take off...
- Voa'reak - i dun like UNO tho
- Darwishi - Shame. Well, we're done 'round here, ain't we?
- Zalk'don - yeh...wait. anyone seen Knar'gank?
- Fre'kloar - he eint wiv yoo lot?
- Drizz'pyrokirk - nop
At this moment, Gnak'rak stepped into the room, with visible anger.
- Gnak'rak - yoo got ova ma traps...HAO YOO DO DIS
- Gol'thabex' - yoo survived? wat
- Gnak'rak - I WORKED LIKE A DOZEN HOURS ON IT AN I STOP LOOKIN FER 5 MINUTS AND NAO YOR ALL HEER
- Vailisa - No match for THE FIST!!
Gnak'rak put out a pair of large Dominion-originated blades.
- Gnak'rak - it dun matta...IT DUNT!!! IM NOT LETTIN YOO ESCAPE. YOOZ GONNA GET SUPANOVAD
Before he could do anything, though, a shanka pierced through his spine. Gnak'rak let out a shriek, and behind him, was Knar'gank.
- Knar'gank - outsneeked
- Gnak'rak - AAAARRRHHH
- Knar'gank - yor a bad sneeka. yoo shout too much. nao lay down an stay ded
Knar'gank kicked Gnak'rak into the ground, then delivered a final blow on his neck. Gnak'rak laid there, lifeless.
- Gol'thabex - nice gank man
- Vaktyl - I'll be damned. Gnak'rak got owned by himself!
- Knar'gank - dunt compare me to dis twerp
- Gol'thabex - im proud...ta be yor cuzzy...
- Zr'Ahgloth - DAT WUS SIK, WHOEVA DA HELL YOO IS
- Grak'tona - yeh man but nao wat do we do
Grak'tona pondered for a while.
- Hagto'Zhl - i sey we hav a pizza party
- Jol'kiar - YA WANNA KNO WAT? WE SHULD BREAK DIS DEVICE FINGY
- Dalverat - I think we should deliver it to the Mechanic. See if he can do anything. Then we destroy Gratz'kaoz.
- Jol'kiar - I DUNT TRUST YOO TA KEEP IT SAFE I BET GRATZ IS GONNA STEEL IT AGEN
- Zr'Ahgloth - man shut up if yoo dunt trust da mekkanik dat alredy proovs yor opinion dunt count cos yor dum
- Jol'kiar - WANNA SLAP???
- Zr'Ahgloth - COM DEN
- Knar'gank - AHEM. ship going to supanova. no time for dis
Grak'tona's Idea Edit
Grak'tona then stood there, as if he had a bright idea. He grabbed it from Gol'thabex.
- Grak'tona - NAO WATCH ME AS I SAVE DA OONIVERSE FROM GRATZ. IMMA CHUK DIS IN DA SUPANOVA!!
- Fre'kloar - OH MA DAYZ WAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Grak'tona then lifted the device high in the air, looking smug, as he made a dash for the nearest starfighter.
- Zr'Ahgloth - AFTA HIM
The group chased him. Darwishi flew to try and catch him in a lasso, but then one of Gnak'rak's final traps triggered: the anti-air EMP blast, that knocked Darwishi to the floor.
- Darwishi - Crashed and burned...
- Gol'thabex - oh dum hao did i not see dat comin
- Knar'gank - cus yor a nooblet
Grak'tona then stood proudly by a Dominion Loron starfighter, about to open the door. He turned to the group.
- Grak'tona - ITS TIEM TA END DIS THRET. YOR ALL ARGUIN ABOUT WAT TA DO WIV IT. BUT IM DA HERO HEER. IMMA PROOV HAO I GOT MA CROWN AN DAT I DESERV IT.
- Dalverat - Idiot. Remember what happened the last time you had an artifact of power in your grasp?
- Fre'kloar - WE NEED DAT DUNT THRO IT AWAY
- Grak'tona - I DUNT CARE WAT YA SAY. ITS TIEM FER ME, DA GRATEST LORON WHO EVA LIVED, TO PUT A STOP TO DA APOCALIPS. DA WHOLE OONIVERS WILL WATCH, AS I - KING GRAK'TONA - THROW DIS INFERNAL CONTRAPSHON...INTO DA SUPANOVA!
Grak'tona opened the starfighter's door and flew off.
- Jol'kiar - oh ma dayz I SWER WHEN I GET MA HANDS ON HIM IMMA SLAP HIM UP TIL HE CRIES
- Brag'klogga - RITE INTO A BALL OF FIRE...DIS DAYZ COMIN!!!
- Hagto'Zhl - NGH NGH STAHP SEYIN DAT
- Kal'kuir - dunt worry. by ma calculashons dat ship wont go wher he wants it ta go.
- Zalk'don - wher is it goin den?
- Kal'kuir - rite to dat kormacvar stashon in front of da supanova. da one wher, usin da devic, yoo get access to da supanova.
- Dalverat - We must get to him immediately before Gratz'kaoz notices it.
- Kal'kuir - yep. oi can we get in to da shuttle dat yoo guys came in
- Zr'Ahgloth - as long as Hagto'Zhl stays away frum me yeh
- Hagto'Zhl - sssss
The group then hopped in, and flew off back to their ships. The race was now on.
Gratz'kaoz's Victory Edit
In a race to the supernova, UNOC, the Rogue Leedas and Warbosses didn't even bother returning to their ships. Instead, the ships followed them as they attacked the Kormacvar station outside the supernova.
- Zr'Ahgloth - CANT DIS FING GO FASTA
- Kal'kuir - IT CANT CUS ITS NOT COLOURED RED
- Hagto'Zhl - i kinda got a dejavu from dis
- Darwishi - Hold on, I'll see what I can do.
Darwishi opened a door, flew outside in gear, and pulled the ship along with his lasso.
- Ray'loth - wat hao
- Kal'kuir - wat da fuq? I WANT ONE OF DESE
- Dalverat - Hmm. I suppose one extra thruster could be helpful.
- Voa'reak - dum dat i cant surviv in spaic or hav a lasso or id do dat
Arriving right over the space station, they were right next to the docking bay.
- Fre'kloar - FIND GRAK NAO
- Darwishi - Guys, I have a question. Anyone planning on ever using this thing again?
- Jol'kiar - idunno probs not
- Darwishi - That's good!
As soon as the ship was about to enter docking mode, Darwishi simply pulled it along inside the bay, and threw it at the Loron guards. It exploded vigorously as it killed all the Loron and the defences, while UNOC and the Rogue Boyz survived.
- Zalk'don - YEEEEEEEEEEEEH BOOMZ
- Dalverat - If you're done showing off, let's move.
Vailisa then got out of the shuttle and picked it up.
- Vailisa - The Fist want have fun too!
Vailisa threw it right at the next door, blowing it right open, and the ship was now shattered in several parts.
- Fre'kloar - I CULD DO DAT
- Dalverat - I said LET'S MOVE!
Kalcedia went to scout ahead, while the group passed through the corridors leading up to the 'exit zone'. That exit zone, however, was more of an entrance. An entrance to whatever was inside this supernova.
- Kal'kuir - i cant even calculate dis...wat da hell is dis place
As they walked through, with Vaktyl blasting their way through, they then recieved two transmissions.
- Naktor'zak - oi man maek a bigga shuttle so i can fit ma tank on it next tiem
The second, however, was more relevant.
- The Mechanic - Okay, I'm hacked into the terminal controlling that station. I can at least give you some directions.
- Jol'kiar - GUD FANK YOO ENGINEER
- The Mechanic - I can't guarentee much though. There are surprisingly few Dominion guards...but I'm spotting one of your signals far from the group. You sure you left no one behind?
- Fre'kloar - if ya meen Grak its cus hes an idiot an ran off by himself an if ya meen Naktor is cus his tank is too hoog
- The Mechanic - Well, it is a freezing cold signature...
- Jol'kiar - its probably Grak den
- The Mechanic - Probably. Okay, through some maze thingy, you should be able to get into the exit zone. Careful though...I'm spotting demonic signatures there.
- Zalk'don - DERES DEEMUNS IN DERE? HURHURHURHUR ITS BEEN A WHIL SINCE I BOMMED A DEEMUN
As they entered the maze room, it hallucinated them. They all felt a sudden confusion. It wasn't a literal maze, but the ways from one end of the room to the other would be confusing when it seemed to constantly change shape.
- Fre'kloar - ngh dis reminds me of dat regnatus wanka
Despite the confusions, and the mind tricks, the group combined managed to defeat the demons, and with the Mechanic's guidance, get through. But they were all tired at the end, exhausted, and many were wounded as they got to the other side.
- Dalverat - Five Mari'veraos in a row...I don't know how Gratz'kaoz got so many Corruptus demons, but I will tear his soul apart when I see him!
- The Mechanic - Okay...the exit zone should be just ahead.
The exit zone was a huge platform, which seemed to be just hanging off the ship. And indeed, there was nothing but blank space ahead of them after the platform which was the supposed "exit zone". It was hard to imagine anything keeping air in.
- Zr'Ahgloth - dats weird as shit
- Fre'kloar - wen i see dat stoopid graktona...
Vaktyl - Hey, relax, man. Grak'tona may be a lotta things, but I doubt he'd give up the device just to save his own hide.
And when they looked over at the platform, they saw Grak'tona on the floor, cowering next to Gratz'kaoz.
- Grak'tona - FINE!!! IMMA GIVE DA DEVICE TA SAVE MA OWN HIDE!!!!
Grak'tona took the 'crown' off his head and handed it over. They saw Gratz'kaoz snatch it off.
- Fre'kloar - yoo wer seyin?
- Vaktyl - Well...fuck everything.
Darwishi then zoomed down, and caught Gratz'kaoz in a lasso, trying to get the device off.
- Darwishi - Ropin' 'em in!
Gratz'kaoz, however, grabbed the lasso before it could latch to him. In a swing, he threw Darwishi over his head and crashed him into a wall. Darwishi fell off it, and onto the platform. Everyone else hopped on. Gratz'kaoz let out a demonic chuckle.
- Darwishi - No such thing...as a free ride...
- Gratz'kaoz - yoo came dis far an dats a propa big acheevment. tho nao yooz gonna watch me lern da sekrits FANKS TO DIS CROWN
- Fre'kloar - GRATZ'KAOZ...YOO KILLED MA DAD...MA GRATE GRANDAD...BUT YOR NOT GONNA KILL DA WHOL OONIVERS JUS FER POWA!!!!
- Gratz'kaoz - YOO LET YOR SORRY ASS I WILL
- Fre'kloar - IT ENT DA LORON WAY. DA LORON WAY IS TA PROOV YOOS DA TUFFEST. ITS TA FITE ON AN BE DA BEST OF DA BEST AN PROOV IT BY KILLIN EVRY MOTHAFUKA WHO SAYS YOO ISNT. AN I DUNT KNO MUCH BUT YOR WAY IS NOT ONLY UNLORONLY BUT IT CULD KILL INNOCENT PEEPZ.
Fre'kloar then stopped forward and held out his arms.
- Fre'kloar - SO PROOV YOOS DA BEST LORON IN DA OLD FASHONED WAY. AN FITE ME. TAKE ME INSTED OF ALL DESE PEEPZ DAT DUNT NEED TA DAI.
- 'Zr'Ahgloth - wow...who is yoo an wat hav yoo don to fre'kloar
Gratz'kaoz scoffed, and then put on the crown.
- Gratz'kaoz - FUK BEIN A LORON. DIS ENT ABOUT LORON MATTAS. DIS IS BIGGA DAN DAT. DIS IS ABOUT BEIN BIGGA DAN LORON!!! NAO WATCH AS IT IS TIEM FER GRATZ'KAOZ TO RISE AGEN!!!
Gratz'kaoz pulled a lever on the hat, and nothing happened. Everyone shut their eyes, then opened them again to see nothing. Gratz'kaoz coughed.
- Gratz'kaoz - ahem. TO RISE AGEN!!!
Gratz'kaoz pulled it, and still nothing. Clearly losing his patience, he pulled it harder, this time ripping the lever off.
- Gratz'kaoz - TO RISE AGEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And this time, it did happen. All the space around them changed. It turned into a tunnel, leading through the supernova. A tunnel that was green in appearance, as the platform shot straight through it, faster than a ship traveling through a Cold Relay.
- Gratz'kaoz - gud. NAO YOO WATCH AS I RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
- Fre'kloar - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Gratz'kaoz jumped into the platform. Everyone clung onto the platform for dear life as it zoomed off, but no one had the strength to hold on for too long. And they saw the tunnel around them. At first, outside they could merely see the burning flames of a typical supernova, but then they all felt weary and wheezy as they left the third dimension. For the entire ride, Gratz'kaoz let out a loud, booming laugher as his eyes shined again. hey saw the flames slowly change to golden, green Chronoscopic, as the tunnel then took them higher up, and they were now in a bridge between the third and fifth dimensions.
- Gratz'kaoz - da sekrits...i kno dem nao...i kno all of dem...AN I COMMAND YOO. XIYARA SEKRITS. MAKE ME A GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
Energy began pumping into Gratz'kaoz's body. It beganto deform, and grow. Horns, spikes and limbs grew out of his body. These limbs moved themselves to his back and formed what appeared to be several arachnid legs. Meanwhile, Gratz's muscles became more and more define and detailed. His wings disappeared, to give room to more skeletal horns. His eyes shined in an infernal red, and he let out a booming roar.
- Gratz'kaoz - I KNO...EVERYFIN!!!
And the booming roar was enough to knock the already dreary team cold. Many of them fell off the platform, unconscious, floating away...as the monster that had just been born reigned supreme.
Over in the PCA council, it wasn't looking good. Just 20 odd minutes afterwards...
- Valzaria - Mechanic, what's the situation?
- The Mechanic - This is terrible! We're literally seeing parts of the Grid crack open, and it seems to be spreading around the galaxy rapidly! And time anomalies...it's worse than what Zargoth did to this place in the Second Borealis Galactic War!
- Semirian - Damnation, not again...what can we do to stop it?
- The Mechanic - I, uh, I don't know! I suppose we could try to contain the threat as best we can...if we can lock that region of the galaxy in a spacetime quarantine. Can't imagine UNOL liking the idea of being in quarantine again though...or it holding out for longer than a few weeks!
- Xeron - Stalling it won't solve the problem. We have to find a way of stopping it outright...
- The Mechanic - I don't know if we have time too! With how fast it's spreading, I expect the problems will reach one end of the galaxy to the other in about two weeks time...and who knows how long before it reaches another galaxy!
- Semirian - Two weeks?! By the ancestors...
All of the PCA, clearly frightened, then turned right behind them, to see a chained up prisoner, Billig Oltauris, with the same face as usual. He looked up at them.
- Billig - Y'know, aside from this Gratz'kaoz dude, there IS another guy with knowledge of the Secrets...
- Xeron - How did Captain Fat get here?
- Billig - Call me what yer like, but you've gotta admit there ain't no other person who can solve ya little problem, 'eh?
The Councillors were clearly irritated, but had no other option. They looked at each other, then turned back to Billig.
- Semirian - We are listening.
- Billig - All I'm sayin' is, if you let me free, I'll help ya. Having the universe get destroyed by some Loron messin' with things he shouldn't be ain't my idea of going down. It's bad for business, 'eh?
- Xeron - If you stop joking around, we will do so. But you better stay on our side. Any treason and you'll be reduced to a brain in a jar.
- Billig - An' so would this entire universe. Jus' let me out, an' point me to where ya need me, an' I'll do a little investigatin'.
The Final Visit Edit
Feeling like the king of everything, Gratz'kaoz hopped back onto the platform, through the tunnel to go back. His intellect has increased to monstrous levels, alongside his power. And on his way back, was visited once again. As he noticed the presence, Gratz'kaoz created a throne out of his own new skeletal limbs and sat down. From the walls of the tunnel, a painfully black lightning rang through - in the midst of it, formed a physical body; gigantic, unspeakable, and deathly. It was a Tandava, but his presence was grandiose in comparison to Enthenthtiaethon.
- Gratz'kaoz - hmmm...yoo are not Enthenthtiaethon.
- ??? - At least your intelligence has vastly approved, mortal.
- Gratz'kaoz - I hav da Xiyara Sekrits now. I kno everyfin dat needs to be known. tho I am unfamiliar with yor identity.
- ??? - You may call me Vortansamserach.
Gratz'kaoz stared at Vortansamserach, with an air of interest.
- Vortansamserach - And do not assume your knowledge is infinite, mortal. Your knowledge is not absolute.
- Gratz'kaoz - da only fing i assume is da I have becom da greatest of all Loronkind. ma plan is a success. i will nao use dese powas to lay waste on dis galaxy
- Vortansamserach - ...Just Borealis?
- Gratz'kaoz - ...yor rite. not jus borealis. I WILL LAY WASTE ON ALL DIS UNIVERSE
- Vortansamserach - Indeed. The eventual nihilism of the universe is the goal that you must attain.
After this, a third figure appeared before them all. It was Zargoth. Gratz'kaoz looked at Zargoth, somewhat surprised.
- Zargoth - Allow me to clarify. Gratz'kaoz will cause the destruction of what matters to him to be destroyed. The eventual nihilism of the universe is indirect.
- Vortansamserach - And who are you to contest our laws?
- Gratz'kaoz - yoo are not da god I hope ta please. I am not yors to control
- Zargoth - I am the man with the plan, Dhazhrak. And I know what happens next. I do not need to control the future events, for they are a chain reaction.
Vortansamserach's voice turned into a universe shattering chorus of horror, as if Zargoth was about to relive Angazhar's voice. Gratz'kaoz put his arm in front of his face, groaning.
- Vortansamserach - You shall obey our commands. Your allegiance is to us. Your existence continues because your lives are indebted to us.
Zargoth came across as unmoved by this, though he secretly was.
- Zargoth - At what point did I argue with that? I am fully aware of your commands. I hope your understanding of my plan is not a limited understanding.
- Vortansamserach - Your understanding is irrelevant. Comprehend our laws. Obey our commands or your existence shall cease. Your service to us shall become meaningless.
- Zargoth - I am obeying your commands. One of which, was not to allow this plan to fail. This plan will make or break me, and result either in my end or my return. And as such, I need things to go accordingly.
- Vortansamserach - 'Result regardless, your end shall come. Obey our commands now and your existences shall be prolonged.
- Gratz'kaoz - DERE IS MY UNDERSTANDIN, DAT ALL MUST BE DESTROYED. THRU IT, MA OWN EXISTENCE WILL BE INFINITE
- Vortansamserach - Irrelevant.
Zargoth pondered for a moment. He was not frightened by Vortansamserach's words, but he was concerned. He would need to make somewhat of a compromise.
- Zargoth - For this to work, a chain reaction of events that had been queued up after this need to occur. I do not need direct involvement. If you wish for Gratz'kaoz to lay waste to this universe, then I may need to make a few minor adjustments.
- Vortansamserach - We do not wish. We exact.
- Gratz'kaoz - I AM IN CHARGE. NOT YOO. DIS IS MA KROOZADE. NOT YORS.
Vortansamserach laid his hand on Gratz'kaoz' head. From that, his godly form began to diminish. Zargoth made a few calculations, then came to a conclusion. He turned away from them, while still speaking.
- Vortansamserach - These powers are yours to conduct. These powers are ours to direct. You are a vessel of our command. Do not believe you are free.
Gratz'kaoz said nothing and simply nodded to Vortansamserach.
- Zargoth - This shall...complicate matters. By my predictions, however, the plan shall still work. That will mean, however, that the final event shall be postponed by a few days. This is a less efficient way of doing things...and I don't like it, but I accept it.
- Vortansamserach - We are absolute. Your perception of time does not concern us.
- Zargoth - But the success of the plan does. You were close to costing me my success, but I adapted. No matter. Everything shall go accordingly. Now, if you have any other complaints or concerns, I shall see what I can do. But have faith in me this time, because you can see how close I am to my goal.
- Gratz'kaoz - all dat mattars is dat Kolossus sees me as a worthy servant once moar.
Zargoth said nothing in response to Gratz'kaoz. But he felt what was almost an emotion. He knew that what Gratz'kaoz was saying reflected on himself, too. Though he thought very little of it.
- Vortansamserach - We do not owe your existence anything. Faith is insignificant. Faith does not plan your goals.
Zargoth said nothing in response, merely nodding.
- Vortansamserach - Leave.
Knowing he had no more reason to be there, he nodded.
- Zargoth - I trust I have been as informative as required. No more direct intervention from myself is required, but I will need to make some silent indirect adjustments.
- Gratz'kaoz - i am not yet dun. first da rogue boyz, den UNO, den da PCA...so much to destroy, so many names...DIS WILL BE DA TIME OF MA LIFE.
An Elderly Encounter Edit
An indeterminate amount of time had passed since Gratz'kaoz, Zargoth and Vortansamserach had left. Still in the abstract bridge between 3D and 5D, UNOC and the Loron were unconscious and drifting through it. The only exception was Brag'klogga, who spun around and looked frantically at his surroundings. There was nothing but gold and green everywhere, yet he acted as if he was reading something.
- Brag'klogga - DIS DAY HAS COM!!!!!!!!!
As Brag'klogga kept looking around, a flashing light appeared next to him. Brag'klogga began shaking madly at it, but the light did not react to him, and instead went into the same way the tunnel had left. And only a few seconds later, another shining light appeared. But this time, it did react to Brag'klogga. The shining light didn't seem to have any particular form, though Brag'klogga felt as if it was examining him.
- Brag'klogga - STAHP STARIN AT ME...IM REEDIN...DA SEEEEKRITS
The light appeared to make no response. But it seemed to take form...and took the form of a Taldar. Brag'klogga could hear several whisper-like sounds coming from it, though they didn't sound like any particular language. Brag'klogga ws startled and began throwing himself away from the Taldar. Though after a while, they did make sense. The sounds merged into one, almost like multiple harmonized voices, as they spoke in a language that Brag'klogga could understand.
- Taldar - You are a long way from your dimension, Loron.
- Brag'klogga - yoo can blame Gratz'kaoz fer dat. hes like da devil ya kno
- Taldar - That is irrelevant. Whoever brought you here, you should not be here.
- Brag'klogga - meh. since im in fuk-knows-wher i mite as well chek da place out. i fink i found one of dese sekrits AND I LUV ME SUM GOSSIPS
The Taldar seemed to take a clearer form. Brag'klogga could recognise it from visions as the true form of Roz'Tah'Flok: the Taldar Elder.
- Brag'klogga - wait a minute...YOR DAT DUM UNO LORON GOD DOOD
- Taldar Elder - You are a trespasser. This area is highly restricted.
- Brag'klogga - IS YOO DEAF? I SED GRATZ THREW ME HEER. IM NOT HEER CUS I WANT TA BE
- Taldar Elder - I do not mean a trespasser in this realm. I mean a trespasser in the Library.
- Brag'klogga - im not reedin any books tho
- Taldar Elder - But you are reading the Secrets.
The Taldar Elder then looked away from Brag'klogga, as he began to explain.
- Taldar Elder - This place, known in your realm as Highly Classified Zone F13, contains a Library, and a storage facility. Several Secrets are recorded here. Last we heard of, Xiyara Secrets were unlocked; several codes that Volzara and Zargoth had worked on in the Vyro'Xiyara prototype race, but discarded due to instability.
The Elder then looked back at Brag'klogga.
- Taldar Elder - And you are reading even more of them, and even using them. You are lucky that the one you used, which is the easiest one, is a distress signal. A kind of signal designed aeons ago for use in the 3rd Dimension, but as it did not work as intended, it was discarded. I followed it here. And found 3D mortals.
- Brag'klogga - ...ya meen dese arent gossips?
- Taldar Elder - They are hidden codes which unlock various sequences and patterns in Chronoscopic Space. They are certainly not 'gossips'.
- Brag'klogga - wow wat a borin place yoo lot is losas fer keepin dis heer
- Taldar Elder - We cannot destroy the codes. So we lock them away.
The Elder then moved closer to Brag'klogga, and placed a hand on his forehead. Brag'klogga jolted, as if hit by an electric shock.
- Brag'klogga - OW WAT YOO DOIN
- Taldar Elder - And you cannot learn of them. All you read of the Secrets has now been removed. I am wiping the Secrets from your emory.
- Brag'klogga - HMF MHF. I DIDNT WANT TA LEARN DEM ANYWAY
Brag'klogga made a bratty pose.
- Taldar Elder - You are right. You did not. And now you no longer pose a threat to us, we can discuss. Explain in detail how you arrived here. And who else should be here with you.
- Brag'klogga - ...i forgot wat we wus talkin bout. anyway who else is heer? dem lot
Brag'klogga pointed at the rest of the Loron and UNOC. The Elder did not visibly move his head, but he could detect them.
- Taldar Elder - You are lucky that everything here is a creation of ours, and thus has the Gyronic DNA. Were they not beings containing some Chronoscopic, they would have been destroyed in seconds upon entry.
- Brag'klogga - shame dey didnt. unoc i meen. dey losas
- Taldar Elder - I will have you know, I am more inclined to save them than I am to save you. Though it is unprofessional of me to have an opinion on the matter.
- Brag'klogga - ITS NO WONDA WE DUN WORSHIP YOO ANYMOR. ZR'AN'KAR IS BEST KAR
The Elder visibly raised an arm, and all the floating bodies of UNOC and the Rogue Loron all moved around right to where Brag'klogga was, and awoke. Zr'Ahgloth and Hagto'Zhl both widened their eyes at the sight of the Elder.
- Zr'Ahgloth' - OI...I FEEL LIKE I KNO YOO FRUM SOMWHER
- Hagto'Zhl - I FEEL LIKE I HATE YOO FOR SUM REASON. not personal tho i hate a lot of stoof
- Taldar Elder - You are correct.
The Taldar Elder then filled the group in with all he'd told Brag'klogga, and told them who he was.
- Dalverat - So you are the legendary Taldar Elder. It is an honour.
- Zr'Ahgloth - BEST GOD
- Hagto'Zhl - WORST GOD
- Zr'Ahgloth - WANNA SLAP
- Taldar Elder - Now I need you to tell me. How did you arrive here? As I am forbidden to access the history of this location, or any of its information, I cannot learn how you arrived. Or why you are so far from your realm.
- Dalverat - The Loron warboss Gratz'kaoz accessed this place so he could learn the Secrets and achieve godhood. Unfortunately, we could not stop him.
- Jol'kiar - ITS ALL GRAK'TONAS FAULT
- Grak'tona - cmon hav yoo seen dat guy? i wus propa scared
- Taldar Elder - I am aware that several Xiyara Secrets were used. And they are the ones that I believe this, Gratz'kaoz, used to achieve the godhood he desires. And if he has used them on himself, there is no telling what danger he could cause. Those are the most unstable patterns in recent history in this entire region of the Omniverse.
They could all tell now that the Elder was worried, though he made no facial expression, nor did his voice change.
- Dalverat - Do you know how we can stop him?
- Taldar Elder - There is no time remaining. I shall escort you home. And you shall work on either terminating Gratz'kaoz before the problem becomes too large, or on finding a cure the damage that Gratz'kaoz has caused.
- Fre'kloar - IM ALL FER TERMINATIN GRATZ
- Taldar Elder - On how we can stop him? My knowledge is limited on this matter, though I do know one way.
- Dalverat - Do tell.
- Taldar Elder - There have been many disturbances in this timeline ever since one with knowledge of the Secrets made them vulnerable by giving further information of them, and sparking a research into them. The last time this happened was when the ancient Krass looked into them, and I believe they solved the problem by using their Psionic powers to erase the memories of those with knowledge.
- Dalverat - You must mean Falrik Zaarkhun.
- Taldar Elder - I do. Aside from Tuolog, however, I know no one in your galaxy with the Psionic potential to solve the problem like the Krass did. And it would not work on Gratz'kaoz. So the only other solution I know is to find this, Falrik Zaarkhun, and see if he ever learnt of a cure to the unleashing of unstable patterns.
Jol'kiar shook his head.
- Jol'kiar - big problem dere. zaarkhuns ded
- Taldar Elder - Then how did he tell anyone of the Secrets?
- Dalverat - I was informed that one of his cohorts learned about the Secrets from him. A Wranploer named Billig.
- Fre'kloar - BILLIGS FATTA DAN FIVE BOGLOTS MASHED TOGETHA MAN I SWER
- Jol'kiar - yoo can sey dat agen
- Dalverat - Luckily, Billig is currently under arrest. Consulting him will be fast and easy.
- Taldar Elder - Then I shall take you straight to the Polar Crystal Alliance' Council. And from there, you shall see if you can save this entire universe from what looks otherwise like certain doom.
- Dalverat - We shall do so.
- Fre'kloar - gratz...yoo went too far man...IMMA PUT YOO DOWN. DIS TIME FOREVA
- Zr'Ahgloth - AND ILL BE RITE BEHIND YAS
Billig's Report Edit
In the PCA research team, while working frantically studying Taldar artifacts from around Highly Classified Zone F13, a scientist walked in shouting.
- Scientists - It's UNOC and the Rogue Loron! They've been to the zone and survived!
And behind him, the Rogue Loron and UNOC marched through. But they did not respond to any of the scientists' questions. Instead, they walked over to Billig's desk as if he were under arrest.
- Billig - Pleasant way ta introduce yaselves.
- Fre'kloar - sup zaarkhun
- Dalverat - You are free?
- Billig - I might jus' have been released on the condition that I don't betray any of yas. 'Owever, I can't promise anythin' after I'm done with this research.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOO BETTA START TALKIN WAT YOO KNO
Billig then looked at Zr'Ahgloth, clearly cross.
- Billig - "What I know" is exactly what I'm researchin' 'ere. If you don't mind, I've got a lot on me plate, an' unfortunately it ain't dinner. An' you're lucky I'm restrained from makin' YOU my dinner...
- Zr'Ahgloth - uhhh no. its da loronz who eet peepz. not da opposite
- Billig - I'm gettin' off topic. If yer here fer research, then get to ya stations an' don't interrupt me unless you want to delay me time ta work on a solution. If yer here ta boss me around, then stop wastin' ya time, because there ain't much of it.
- Dalverat - At least give us a status of the situation.
- Billig - It ain't me job to do that. But if you insist, well, Gratz'kaoz is currently destroyin' yer little 'Rogue Boyz' planets one by one, leavin' nothin' but dirt. An' it's only gotten faster since he became immortal.
- Fre'kloar - DUM. RESEARCH SOLUSHUN NAO
- Zr'Ahgloth - but idunno hao
- Fre'kloar - RESEARCH SOLUSHUN HARDA
- Billig - If researchin' the solution was so easy, I'd 'ave done it by now. But this solution is gettin' on me nerves. Not because it's necessarily difficult, jus' because I find researchin' in a lab borin', eh?
- Dalverat - Well, we'll be here to help then. UNOC, to positions.
- Fre'kloar - YOO LOT GO RESEARCH AND YOO BEST B SIK IN IT
- Billig - Do you even know what you're researching?
- Fre'kloar - ...no hur
Billig growled, irritated, as if they were meant to know.
- Billig - What I've been researchin' are several solutions. All of 'em involve usin' the Secrets against the Secrets. Zaarkhun liked to call them 'Anti-Secrets'.
- Brag'klogga - ow me hed. too much sekrits ta handl
- Dalverat - Using Secrets against Secrets? I suppose that sounds fair enough. But do you have any leads?
- Billig - The first solution is VERY experimental. I'm thinkin' back to the Borealis War. Remember when Mac, Kolossus an' the Mechanic managed to change time...in a way that cheated Taldar law? 'Ow's about if we use that same Secret?
- Dalverat - So he used a Secret for that. We'll have to find our way around it though, as I don't think Kolossus would collaborate with us at this point.
- Billig - An' I don't know if it'd even work. The damage the Secrets are doing is to the timeline itself, so changing it might not 'elp us. Another solution I came up with, which the research time like most so far, is a Secret as dangerous as the ones causin' the problem.
- Fre'kloar - I WANNA KILL GRATZ NOT DA WHOL GALACSI
- Billig - Course, there's a third solution. That solution, though, is one I don't expect will deal with the entire problem. But it might just deal with our Gratz'kaoz problem, an' in turn, delay the main problem so we 'ave more time to solve it.
- Dalverat - And that is?
- Billig - Another Secret we saw used in this universe before, which makes it easia. Kolossus used it on Mac. The weakening Secret.
- Dalverat - I take that's more accessible than the others.
- Billig - Quite a bit more, I'd say. Jus' need Tuolog to go to the place it was last used, and find it in the timeline. Only other way is talkin' to Kolossus 'imself.
- Dalverat - I can talk to Tuolog.
- Billig - I suspect 'e's the only one who'd be able to find it. Or contain it in 'is mind. That is, the only one that isn't a Krassio or Emperor Wormulus, 'eh?
- Brag'klogga - I CULD DO IT...akshually no probs not
Billig looked Brag'klogga in the face and laughed, then spat at him.
- Billig - You're 'avin a larf.
- Dalverat - Well let's not waste anymore time talking.
- Billig - Go get Tuolog, an' do what ya can.
Hatred of the Warboss Edit
Having arrived on the planet, the Rogue Loron and UNOC tried to trace back to the same moment in the Borealis War where they'd fought Gratz'kaoz, around the same spot. Of course, it gave many of them flashbacks and memories to arrive there. But these memories and flashbacks weren't as strong as the thoughts of Gratz'kaoz, and them cracking universe all around them.
- Tuolog - Spot should be right there. You need me to channel timeline information?
- Dalverat - Yes. Learn the weakening Secret so we may use it against Gratz'kaoz.
Tuolog then floated in mid air, in a meditative stance.
- Tuolog - I let you know when I finished. If anything strange happens, and I go unconscious, then I need medical support, and it require brain surgery.
- Kal'kuir - OH BOY
Tuolog then shut his eyes, in the meditative stance, and the others sat around, as if camping.
- Fre'kloar - so yeh. waitin tiem.
- Zr'Ahgloth - i haet waitin
- Hagto'Zhl - same...WHY YOO COPYIN ME ALL DA TIEM OH MA DAYZ
- Zr'Ahgloth - DUNTCHU YOO EVEN START
- Jol'kiar - yoo two. dumasses. quit shoutin. wes in a diya setuashun
- Hagto'Zhl - well wat else is we supposed ta do ta pass da tiem
- Drizz'pyrokirk - urm idunno. tic-tac-toe?
- Zalk'don - I HATE DAT GAME I NEVA WIN IN IT
- Jol'kiar - yor all stoopid as fuk. gratzkaoz is smashin evryfin an wes talkin bout tic-tac-toe. wat da fuk man
- Voa'reak - wat is we supposed ta do den?
- Jol'kiar - lissen.
And like Jol'kiar was saying, meanwhile on the next Rogue Boyz world, Gratz'kaoz' fleet had arrived. But they didn't send down a single ship at first, after crushing the star defences orbiting the world. Instead, the god Gratz'kaoz floated down to the world. While Jol'kiar was telling his story.
- Jol'kiar - yall kno hao i used ta be one of his warbosses. i kno him betta dan any of yoo. even yoo fre'kloar. yoo wus nothin but a baby bak den. i used ta look up ta him in admirashun but...i wus wrong. ded wrong
Gratz'kaoz raised a fist in the air, and slowly brought it down. As he did, rays from the sun came down, scorching the forests of the world. Being a Loron planet, it was full of rainforests, which may not be the most peaceful, but they were some of the most beautiful. The plantlife and wildlife was shattered in seconds, not to mention the helpless Loron who hid in their habitats.
- Jol'kiar - we loronz is made fer violence. its in our genetiks. but gratz..he manages ta be so violent its unloronly. when yoo fite yoo do it cus yoo love fitin and yor enemy is dum. but gratz? he didnt show dat loron glee whil fitin. all he showed wus HATE.
Clearly bored of scorching the world to death, Gratz'kaoz moved to the biggest Loron city, surrounded by lush rainforest. He did nothing fancy to began, but instead raised his arms in the air. All the Loron warriors ready to defend were lifted, as were several of the wildlife's beasts. Gratz'kaoz clenched his fists hard, and their skulls were crushed, blood and brain juice pouring from them, as their bodies fell. And next, the women. Norol were raised to the sky, brought before Gratz'kaoz, as he punched them in succession, but one punch was enough to smash their thick skulls and kill them. And finally, the running baby Loron. The baby Loron sobbed tears of fear, as Gratz'kaoz brought them up to him and crushed their necks, until their heads were no longer attached, using telekenesis. The final neck, he pinched with two fingers, and split it apart, as he laughed maniacally.
- Jol'kiar - when yoo kil an enemy yoo do it fast an sik so yoo can quickly moov on to da next. Gratz? he does it slowly. he wants to watch yoo suffer. watch yoo screem in agony. he wants to see yoo at his mercy. an even den, deres only hate in his eyes. Gratz is a Loron who hates everyfin an evreyone...akshually, im not sur if yoo can even call Gratz a Loron at all
A roar from Gratz'kaoz frightened the entire world. He was not done there. He picked the city...right from the earth...and tore it apart with his arms, before throwing it back into the crust of the world, making a huge crush. One of the giant beasts that inhabited the planet looked, and made a scream of fear. Gratz'kaoz looked to it, as if to ask what it was looking at. He flew over to it, and ripped its long neck from its shoulders. He laughed, as he looked at the place he had burnt earlier. He changed time, reversing the scorching, and repeated it again.
- Jol'kiar - loronz fite cus its in deyz blood. gratz fites cus HE HATES LIFE. he leeds thru feer an unloronly slaughta. yoo murda othas ta proov yorself as da best. gratz murdas othas CUS DEY EXIST. gratz is not a loron. GRATZ IS A DEVUL
He was getting slightly bored of the scorching. Gratz'kaoz moved to the next Loron city, and pulled everyone up high into the air. Aside from being scared of heights, they were scared of what Gratz would do next. He ripped a few in half, and beat others to a pulp, but the rest, he left. He decided to go the opposite way. He changed time on the world, to back when the world was having an Ice Age, and was totally inhospitable. A few of the Loron raised, he telekenetically smashed by their skulls on the surface, but the rest he dropped on the planet, to freeze to death.
- Jol'kiar - i used ta look up ta gratz in admirashun. but no. gratz is nuthin but da most unloronly omnicidal maniac in all loron history. dere is a line between bein a loron AN BEING A MADMAN. AN GRATZ MADE STEW OF OF DIS LINE
Tuolog's eye opened.
- Tuolog - Oh sorry, I interrupt?
- Jol'kiar - no...im dun...
- Tuolog - Oh, I see. I find Secret. It made of some really strange pattern. I not sure how Mac get away with using it without at least causing some damage.
- Dalverat - He did die using it.
- Fre'kloar - man...yoo jus reminded me all da reesons why i feer gratz so much...
- Jol'kiar - fre'kloar man...DUNT undertimate gratz jus cus he died in da past. hes still powaful. akshually he has neva been so powaful
- Zr'Ahgloth - wow i jus thought he was som random losa who whined about me bein boss insted of him man. i feel...ignorant...
- Ray'loth - dat wuld be thr'aloy i suppos
- 'Thr'aloy - Hey. OI
- Fre'kloar - man stfu rayloth yor da same
- Ray'loth - OI
- Jol'kiar - YOR DUM. YOO ALWAYS ARGUE AMONGST YASELVES INSTED OF FOCUSIN ON WATS IMPORTANT. BAK IN MA DAYZ WE ARGUED AFTA DA IMPORTANT STOOF WAS DON. YOO JUS KEEP FORGETIN HOW POWAFUL DIS FUKA IS AN IGNORIN HIM. DATS HOW HE GET STRONK. COS WE LEFT HIM
All the warbosses lowered their heads, in shame. Even Hagto'Zhl, Grak'tona and Gol'thabex.
- Rel'larutina - You are making...surprisingly intelligent points. But we have the Secret now. We can fight back.
Jol'kiar then turned to Tuolog, kneeled in front of him and put hands on his shoulders.
- Jol'kiar - tuolog man. im trustin yoo. yor da only hope we hav of stopin dis monsta. i hope ya undastand wats at stake, tho im pretty sur yoo do, cuz yor all wise an dat. but i hope yoo do dis fer us. maybe we neva don nuffin for yoo an we attaked yor empiya plenty of times. but dis is a request of ergency. do us a favor...even if ya dunt owe us one.
- Tuolog - Do not worry. I perfectly aware of what at stake. I trained Gratz'kaoz decades ago in Chronoscopic arts, but he fell for darkness. It a shame. But now, we fight back and put end on all this.
- Jol'kiar - fanks man. i hope ya put an end to ya fallen pupil.
And so the team prepared to use the Secret. Gratz'kaoz's carnage had to stop. Not only Da Rogue Boyz, but the entire galaxy was at stake.
My Own Master Edit
While on his rampage, causing carnage to everything he saw, Gratz'kaoz had a visitor. And it seemed the visitor was his master...Zr'An'Kar. But what was Kolossus doing here? Kolossus approached Gratz'kaoz, who was beginning to destroy another world. This plan was by throwing the moon at it.
- Kolossus - Well, well. I am definetely impressed. Your little crusade is in fact working.
Gratz'kaoz stopped for a minute. However, he did not turn around to look at Zr'An'Kar.
- Kolossus - Indeed, your successes have been noticeable. The Dominion is pleased...and so am I. You have proven yourself to be a worthy servant after all.
Gratz'kaoz stayed silent for a second, then spoke.
- Gratz'kaoz - What ar yoo sayin...?
- Kolossus - Is it not obvious? I am offering you a chance to be my servant again.
And Gratz'kaoz didn't respond, until a few moments later. And this time, there was hate in his voice.
- Gratz'kaoz - yoo never believed in me. yoo always thought I was weak and worthless.
- Kolossus - You have failed me before. But now you are showing true competence, something I've not seen in a while. Your master calls for you once more.
Gratz'kaoz' response was instant this time, as he was louder.
- Gratz'kaoz - And what if I DUNT ANSWA DA CALL?!
- Kolossus - ...What did you say?
- Gratz'kaoz - I said DAT I REFUSE!!!
- Kolossus - You started this invasion to please me...and now you refuse my blessing?!
- Gratz'kaoz - becuz I realise now dat I dunt need ta please yoo anymoar. IM NOT DA BEST LORON EVA. IM DA BEST LORON GOD EVA!!!!!!!
Kolossus began charging at Gratz'kaoz's direction, with his fist clenched. Gratz'kaoz thrusted his arm through his chest, creating a dark purple light. As he removed it, he threw a blast out of his chest which took the form of Antagonar, who slammed against Kolossus, flooring both of them.
- Gratz'kaoz - I DUNT NEED YOU...AND I DUNT NEED YOR PARASITE EITHA
Grat'zkaoz began to pick up the planet's moon, but not telekenetically. He did with his bare hands.
- Gratz'kaoz - In the Book of Da Godz, it talks about the Zombie Loron destroyin all Loron. DAT WAS ONE INTERPRETASHON. There will be a new chapta...WHEN DA GREATEST GOD TAKES OVA DA LORON. AN WREKS HAVOC ON EVRYFIN. AN DA ONLY SURVIVAS IS LORON. AN DEY ALL WORSHIP DA ONLY SURVIVIN GOD!!!!
The moon began to move away from its gravity, as Gratz'kaoz slowly began to fling it towards the two.
- Gratz'kaoz - MY FOLLOWAS WILL BE TAUGHT TA HATE ROZ'TAH'FLOK AN ZR'AN'KAR, DEYZ WEEKLING GODZ WHO HELD DA LORONZ BAK FROM TRUE DOMINASHON!!!!!!!!!!!
- Antagonar - How did...how did he even do that?!
- Kolossus - Insolent. You will pay dearly for this!
And Gratz'kaoz looked smug, and smirked to himself, as he said one thing:
- Gratz'kaoz - I would like ta remind yoo, Zr'An'Kar, which of us is cursed.
And he flung the moon, though they both dodged it, and it instead hit the star. Kolossus roared in rage, while Antagonar looked at Gratz'kaoz, irritated, but did nothing. And while Gratz'kaoz then went off to destroy his planet, Zargoth appeared behind them.
- Zargoth - Not to worry. He might not know his place, but he will be put in it soon.
- Kolossus - I created him to be mine! His insolence will not be tolerated!
- Antagonar - I got some of his power to myself...but I could not take him on at this point.
- Zargoth - Of course you did. May I remind you, though, that you did discard him. Causing him to no longer wish to be yours.
Kolossus growled loudly, but knew Zargoth was right.
- Zargoth - Anyway, he shall now go about in a rampage to try and destroy everything, and in turn WILL destroy everything. Of course, the people of this Galaxy will be able to deal with him eventually, but by then it shall be too late for them.
- Kolossus - Hmpf. You appear to know what you're doing. But I have my doubts about Gratz'kaoz's unruliness.
- Zargoth - His unruliness is exactly what I needed. And thanks to Billig Oltauris already breaking the law, I was able to 'legally' set Gratz'kaoz off to gain some Secrets. The Xhodocto want him to wreck more havoc than I'd planned, prolonging things and making them more difficult. But this, fueling his fire, should solve that issue. I should thank you for being so useful, Kolossus, if indirectly.
- Antagonar - Regardless if you call yourself a servant or not, you still serve under Zargoth's scheme.
- Kolossus - Hmpf.
- Zargoth - You should remind him, Antagonar, that there are benefits of that. The same weakening Secret you used to curse Mac, and Mac in turn used on you, is being used on Gratz'kaoz. When Tuolog uses it, you can find traces of it. And, possibly, legally undo it.
- Kolossus - Hmm. I can see use in that.
- Zargoth - There are no guarentees. You can get yourself power back in other ways than a simple reverse to your original state. But it is no matter. We are finished here. You may continue with what you were doing before, and you may feel free to watch my plan take shape.
Kolossus said nothing and teleported away. Antagonar looked at Zargoth for a moment, nodded and then teleported as well.
Family Rivalries Edit
As the Rogue Loron and UNOC awaited Tuolog to prepare the Secret, they sat down and stared at each other. There was not much to do.
- Fre'kloar - man i hope tuolog hurries up wiv da sekrit man
- Brag'klogga - i wuld help but i dun liek him one bit
Zr'Ahgloth stood up, and slapped Brag'klogga.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOO FUKIN IDIOT MAN. YOR LETTIN DESE PETTY SQUABBLES HOLD US BAK YOO DUM PEECE OF SHIT. IM EVEN WORKIN WIV HAGTOZHL AN NOT COMPLAININ (much)
- Brag'klogga - DUNT TOUCH ME OR IMMA TURN YOO INTO A CHIMP. CHIMP APOCALYPS...DIS DAYZ COMIN!!!!!!
- Fre'kloar - ignore him man hed just botha tuolog
Zr'Ahgloth growled, then sat down.
- Jol'kiar - holy volzara zr'ahgloth man calm down its not liek yoo hav any big link wiv gratzkaoz liek me an frekloar do
- Zr'Ahgloth - yor wrong...i do.
- Fre'kloar - wat
Zr'Ahgloth sighed, and then spoke.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yoo rememba da boss befor me? he tried ta maek da loronz all civil an borin ennit? made us into pussies. yoo fink wes pussies in uno yeh but we ent. but it was moar dan dat boss. he was jus da front of it all.
- Jol'kiar - i fink i rememba dat. dat dood lived a long time befor he died if i rememba correctly
- Zr'Ahgloth - da troof is it was a plot. dere was two Norol who worked propa hard on makin da geens of dere kids. one of dem, dey removed da fitin glee hopin deyd focus on otha stoof. da otha one dey didnt do much but dey did make him hav philosophical thought.
- Dalverat - Philosophical Loron. Really?
- Zr'Ahgloth - but DEY WANTED TA TURN DA LORON INTO AN ORGANIZED MAFIA. an not da good kind. DA OVERLY CONTROLLED KIND. ma whol famili wanted ta fite dem an save da loronz futur. an i did...i battered da guy in charg AND da boss. da loronz called me a hero an i became da boss.
Zr'Ahgloth looked Fre'kloar in the eyes.
- Zr'Ahgloth - da person i battered...was Fre'gritol. ya graeat grandad. BUT HEER ME OUT MAN. HE WAS INSANE AS FUK AN WANTED TA BE IMMORTAL.
- Fre'kloar - tuolog told us bout dis. i fink. or was it Jol'kiar?
- Jol'kiar - it wus boff of us
- Zr'Ahgloth - fre'gritol had taken ova frum his partna...Gratz'duros. GRATZKAOZ' GRANDAD. an eva since, gratz' whol family swore revenge. DATS HAO DA RIVALRY STARTED. TWO LORON WHO FOUGHT TO ACHEEV IMMORTALITY. AN GRATZKAOZ MANAGED IT. DATS WHAI HE WANTED DA SECRETS!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth took a deep breath, and calmed down.
- Fre'kloar - fuk sake...
- Hagto'Zhl - NEXT TIME YOO SEE IMMA BE AN IMMORTAL DEEMUN GOD OR WAT...wait dat kinda happened alredy
- Zr'Ahgloth - im sorry frekloar. i even hav respect for yoo compared to dem. an yor da biggest wanka eva. yor families was worse man. i hope ya dunt turn out liek dem.
- Tuolog - Ahem...
Tuolog finished his meditative state.
- Tuolog - I finish channelling Secret. We now able to weaken Gratz'kaoz.
- Jol'kiar - sik. nao all we need is ta get to him
The Killer Returns Edit
The Rogue Loron, UNOC and Tuolog returned to the laboratory where Billig was, to discuss the next part of the operation. Billig looked up, and didn't show any enthusiasm in particular.
- Fre'kloar - OI ZAARKHUN WE GOT DA SEKRIT
- Billig - You got it, have ya? Have ya used it?
- Tuolog - Not yet. We need get close otherwise may not work. Do you know where Dominion fleet is now?
Billig nodded, then stroked his chins.
- Billig - Well, I'll get you the co-ordinates. But you're saying you need to be close to use this Secret?
- Tuolog - Yes. I unsure about the chances of misfire.
- Billig - Well...that means it don't work then.
- Zr'Ahgloth - WHAI NOT
- Billig - If ya need to be close to use it, then we can't weaken these rips in spacetime. That'd mean approachin' 'em, an' if ya do that, then you're good as dead. So we can use it on Gratz'kaoz, but nothin' more.
- Fre'kloar - eh i thought dat wus da plan frum da start
Billig moved closer to Fre'kloar, in an intimidating manner.
- Billig - The plan was that we find a Secret. I said nothin' 'bout what we do afta. And if this Secret only works on Gratz'kaoz, that's a shame, but ah well. Can't have everythin' easy, eh?
Fre'kloar sniffed at Billig, shivered and then pushed him back with a finger.
- Zr'Ahgloth - JUS TELL US WHER DA FLEET IS SO WE CAN SMAK DAT GEEZA
Billig tossed them a map with co-ordinates to where it was.
- Billig - Hurry up, will ya? I'm not fond of the idea of the universe rippin' apart while you're gone killin' him.
- Fre'kloar - YA HERD FAT ZAARKHUN. MOOV
- Zr'Ahgloth - UNOC. MOOV
- Thr'aloy - They're my unit. dats ma line UNOC. MOOV
A combined UNOC and Rogue Boyz fleet approached the location of the Dominion fleet. They were prepared to engage it to make way for Gratz'kaoz. However, there was something different on the fleet: a new flagship. Unlike Gratz's previous ship, this one had a more fierce and demonic look.
- Fre'kloar - gratz got a noo ship or...?
- Tuolog - Not Gratz. I feel entropic energy in that ship.
- Brag'klogga - DEEMUN SHIP...DIS DAYZ COMIN!!!!!!!!!!
- Fre'kloar - da fuk is it
- Tuolog - I not sure. Someone is in there, and is very, very powerful. We cannot progress with this entity here.
- Fre'kloar - hmmk so we batta whoevas in dere?
- Zr'Ahgloth - sounds gud enuff fer me
- Fre'kloar - k lets go
The fleet clashed, making the flagsip busy. Taking a shuttle, the two teams entered the spaceship. Greetings them were several Malcaeum. And not a single Dominion Loron at sight.
- Fre'kloar - hm we ent against loronz den dis is ez
- Vaktyl - Stand aside!
Vaktyl stepping in front and let his chaingun rip at the Malcaeum, while Darwishi flew over dropping bombs. Dalverat and Tuolog both attacked with their essences while the Rogue Loron helped with their strength. Progressing through the waves of demons, the teams arrived to a hall where several pikes were visible, with bodies of several different alien races pierced through them.
- Brag'klogga - DED BODIES EVERYWHERE...DIS DAYZ COMIN!!!!!!!!!
- Jol'kiar - wat is dem
- Tuolog - Sacrifices...
- Jol'kiar - who for? wat?
- Tuolog - This a Corruptus spaceship. These sacrifices for Devourer of Dreams.
- Jol'kiar - dems da peepz dat used ta be da Devouras Chosens masta?
- Tuolog - The same.
- Fre'kloar - IF REF'KOLAR IS HEER I SWER TO ZR'AN'KAR IN GONNA GO MAD
- Jol'kiar - it ent refkolar...is it?
- Tuolog - Too powerful to be Ref'kolar.
- Jol'kiar - hmm. zelfron iii an kalcedia can yoo two scout
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh go scout try ta find whoevas in charge of dis
Zelfron III and Kalcedia moved away from the group to scout ahead, while more demons attacked the teams from all directions. The duo of scouts arrived to the next room, which appeared to be the captain's bridge. However, it was empty, and the room was too dark to see anything. Suddenly, Kalcedia was stabbed from behind and thrown to the floor.
- ??? - It would be unwise to try to beat me at my own game.
The rest of the team arrived, Hagto'Zhl trying to shake off a Malcaeum who was biting on his arm. As they entered, tentacle-like formations appeared and blocked the exit.
- Fre'kloar - I CANT SEE SHI
- Dalverat - This is not mere darkness. It's entropic fog...
- Zr'Ahgloth - OI WHOS DERE
A fist came out of the fog and punched Zelfron III, sending him flying across the room.
- ??? - Who? The force behind these Corruptus demons. It is a pleasure to fight you again.
- Fre'kloar - WHO DA FUK AR YOO MAN
A gush of wind blowed in front of the team and dissipated part of the fog, revealing the entity to be Murangon Nal. He stood with his foot on Kalcedia's back and aiming one of his blades at them.
- Tuolog - Genrai Nal. It explains why I can't detect you. You cloud yourself from time.
- Jol'kiar - OI DIDNT ZAARKHUN KILL DIS GEEZA
- Murangon Nal - He did. But I do not simply "die".
- Fre'kloar - man yor like zaarkhuns otha ded servant. dat zombie geeza. BUT ANYWAYS PISS OFF MAN IM TRYNA KILL GRATZ
- Murangon Nal - Kill Gratz'kaoz? I am afraid I cannot let you do that. And even if I did, he has become more powerful than any of you can hope to imagine.
- Fre'kloar - yehyehyeh we got dat part but LET US THROO MAN WHAIS YOO NOT LETTIN US AN WHAI YOO EVEN HELPIN HIM ANYWAYS
- Murangon Nal - I am not helping him. I am doing what I want to do: cause as much havoc as I can. I have not experienced leadership before, and what better way of testing than sending demon hordes to the galaxy who defeated us in the past?
- Fre'kloar - ...den WHAI AR YOO STOPPIN US FRUM KILLIN GRATZ
- Murangon Nal - You are an obstacle in my master's plans. Now, I hope you all can give me a worthy fight, for this is your only try.
In a flash of light, Darwishi swept up behind Murangon and caught him in a lasso.
- Darwishi - Man, you need to work on yo' awareness, cos I just beat you at yo' favourite pasttime!
Darwishi flew Murangon over to the group, who instantly opened fire on him while he was caught offguard. Murangon, however, opened his arms and unleashed a blast of entropic energy at both the group and Darwishi. Darwishi was knocked out, and Murangon was freed from the lasso. Tuolog blocked some of the damage. Voa'reak then flew behind Gratz'kaoz and dropped bombs.
Murangon jumped into the air and slashed Voa'reak with his blades. He noticed Tuolog and fired Dark Chronoscopic at his direction.
- Murangon Nal - Do not think you can outsmart me by using the air. The environment is on my side here.
Vaktyl chuckled, and turned to Zalk'don and Kal'kuir.
- Vaktyl - Now how do y'all boys feel about blowin' this guy up with guns?
- Zalk'don - I LUV BLOWIN PEEPZ UP
- Kal'kuir - I LUV GUNZ
While they discussed, Murangon Nal grabbed Hagto'Zhl by a leg and swung him at Grak'tona, flooring them both.
- Vaktyl - That's our signal! OPEN FIRE!
Vaktyl, Kal'kuir and Zalk'don's guns combined all fired at Murangon Nal, and they even gave him a hard time evading them. However, he evaded them quickly, and before they knew it, he was right next to them, and hitting them with his blades.
- Murangon Nal - You know what I love? When my enemy fights hard. And I do not think you are giving your best. So let us make things more difficult.
The team started to feel a stench coming out of the fog. It was slowly turning poisonous.
- Fre'kloar - OK WHO WAS DAT
- Zr'Ahgloth - IT WUS THR'ALOY
Fre'kloar slapped Thr'aloy, and Darwishi responded.
- Darwishi - I'm working on something! Almost there...
Darwishi laughed evilly. All the dead bodies - the sacrifices - that were hung against the spikes began to float off the walls. Murangon Nal launched himself in the darkness, and from all directions, tentacles began appearing and slashing at the team.
- Fre'kloar - tide used his ult gg
- Grak'tona - wat yoo talkin abo-AAAAAAH
One of the tentacles poked Grak'tona's eye, causing him fall over. Gol'thabex then sliced at the tentacles, and chopped a few off. Murangon Nal could be heard grunting, giving the team his location among the poisonous fog. Knar'gank, thinking ahead, tried to sneak up on Murangon and stab him from behind. Before he could, however, Murangon quickly turned around and slammed his fist against Knar'gank's head, sending him flying across the room.
- Murangon Nal - You are doing well. I am satisfied. But the battle is not yet over.
- Vailisa - THE FIST WANT FIGHT YOU!!!
Vailisa reached to punch Murangon. However, Murangon jumped on Vailisa's arm, ran through it and delivered a kick to his forehead.
- Voa'reak - fuk sake i cant breeth
Kalcedia then fired at Murangon, and hit him with a nanopoison dart. Murangon was hit. He glared at Kalcedia, then noted the rest of the team. The Loron were beginning to suffocate. He stepped back and began inhaling the fog, creating a large vortex.
- Zr'Ahgloth - HOLY FUK BRACE YASELVES
Everyone clung to the ground, afraid it would suck them all in. As he ended inhaling the fog, Murangon Nal stared at the team and then exhaled, unleashing a large entropic fire blast at them. And then they lost their grip, hit hard. Many of them were too tired to continue. Murangon Nal walked up to them. He himself was visibly bruised from damage. As he got close, however, he put his blades down.
- Murangon Nal - You survived. Most impressive.
Fre'kloar was coughing, as he responded.
- Fre'kloar - yeh...we did...nao wat do ya want...
- Murangon Nal - This fight was significant, I have been weakened. I will be on my way now. You are free to progress to your doomed mission if you want.
- Fre'kloar - ...wat
- Murangon Nal - I would say I would like to battle you all again, but you will not survive for long. Perhaps our souls will meet again at Inferno. For now, farewell, and congratulations.
The formations blocking the door disappeared and Murangon Nal walked out.
- Jol'kiar - hmm. ta be fair i kinda respect dat guy. but oh well
- Dalverat - I don't respect demon bootlicks. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any demons left on the ship. We can move on to Gratz'kaoz.
- Fre'kloar - NOT BEFOR HEELZ. I GOT BOO-BOOS ALL OVA MA BODY
Using the Secret Edit
As each of the group prepared mentally - and in some cases physically - to face up against Gratz, the nerves felt by all of them, the awkward silence was broken when they recieved a transmission from Billig Oltauris.
- Billig - So I got a little news fer ya, regardin' the Secrets. I figure you're a little busy with yer Gratz problem, eh?
- Fre'kloar - WES PREPARIN TA USE DA SEKRIT ON HIM AN STOOF
- Billig - Eh, well if ya haven't used it yet, that's a little issue. Anyways, I 'ope all of you's remember the other ideas for the anti-Secrets I 'ad in mind. I 'ave a feelin' we can obtain one of 'em from Gratz 'imself.
- Dalverat - Issue? What is it now?
- Billig - Ya see, if I'm to safely obtain it, I'm gonna need 'im dead, eh? An' that's where you were meant to come in an' kill 'im. But 'e's not dead yet, is 'e? So if you can kill him quick as possible, an' leave 'is corpse fer me, I can get the Secret an' end it all right there. I can also eat 'im...Loron 'ave a rather meaty taste to 'em, 'specially the tougher ones, hehehe...
- Grak'tona - I CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD HES SAYIN OH MA DAYZ SPEEK SENS
- Tuolog - He telling us to kill Gratz and leave body intact.
- Zr'Ahgloth - dumbass wranploer WES DOIN DIS CUS WE WANT GRATZ DED. PAY ATTENSHUN
- Billig - But you're not doin' it fast enough...if 'e gets too powaful I mightn't be able to obtain anythin'. Anyways, good luck, an' whateva.
Billig's transmission closed.
- Fre'kloar - zaarkhuns a dik
- Jol'kiar - he is a dik. a dik in genrais mouth hurhurhur
- Dalverat - No time for jokes. We have Gratz'kaoz's location, we must go before he leaves again.
Gol'thabex coughed slightly loudly. The others turned to him, and saw his fighter attached to a larger dropship.
- Gol'thabex - dis is da speshul Thugz Fer Dosh dropship fer da most elite thugz. we can get in dis an fly to whereva gratz is den use da Sekrit. i doubt hell still b in a ship
- 'Tuolog - Gods no need ship to fly through space.
- Zr'Ahgloth - i wanna drive
- Thr'aloy - No. noh id rather dai to gratz than to yor bad drivin
- Gol'thabex - its my ship im drivin. yoo boyz redy?
The others nodded, and Gol'thabex grinned as he hopped into it. Everyone took off, prepared for the biggest fight in Loron history...
Everything was at stake. The Loron had everything to gain and everything to lose. The legacy of Fre'gritol and Gratz'duros was about to come to a conclusion, and either of the families could win. And Zr'Ahgloth, once a hero who had saved the Loron from Fre'gritol's secret reign under Krul'Takka, would have to do it again.
But then they remembered it wasn't just the Loron's future they were deciding. It was the entire universe's. The destruction the Secrets were causing would eventually reach the entire universe and nothing could stop it. Gratz'kaoz wasn't about to stop at Borealis with the carnage he was causing, either. There were only months before the universe' predicted end. And they had to kill him now. They had to buy the universe time to come up with the solution.
- Jol'kiar - yoo redy lads?
- Fre'kloar - yeh...todays gonna b da big day...
- Brag'klogga - DIS DAY...IS HEER!!!!!!!!!!!
They then all heard noises in their head. Gratz'kaoz spoke to them telepathically.
- Gratz'kaoz - Yoo have no idea wat yor up agenst. Turn bak nao an I'll make ya deths swifta when I kill yoo later.
- Dalverat - Gah...his intellect is growing more and more as time passes.
- Zr'Ahgloth - GRATZ MAN YOR A WANKA AN SO WUS YA GRANDDAD IMMA BEET YOO UP
- Fre'kloar - YOO WENT TOO FAR GRATZ. TOO FAR. NAO YOO GONNA PAY FER IT
- Gratz'kaoz - My grandad and yors, Fre'kloar, both wanted da same fing. They wanted to acchieve immortality, ta take da Loron philosophy of bein da best an overcomin everything further...they wanted ta be immortal. I became MORE DAN WAT DEY WANTED.
- Fre'kloar - YOO BECAME A MONSTA DATS WAT YOO DID. YOR DA WORST FING DAT EVA HAPPENED IN ALL LORON HISTORY. YOO TOOK OUR TRADISHUNS AN CRAPPED ON DEM LIKE DEYZ NUFFIN
- Jol'kiar - AN TA FINK I LOOKED UP TA YOO
- Gratz'kaoz - Yoo ar wrong, Fre'kloar, yor understanding is minimal. Fre'gritol and Gratz'duros figured it out, the Loron society is weak an does not progress. A simple boss loosely rulin ova da Loronz does not work. Yoo need CONTROL. Yoo need a troo orda, dats whai Fre'gritol and Gratz'duros created the Loruminati. Krul'Takka was our pawn...but then Fre'gritol and Gratz'duros went different ways.
- Fre'kloar - MAN FUK YOR LORUMINATI AN YOR IMMORTALITY ALL I WANT IS TA BE DA BEST BOSS EVA BY PUNCHIN LOSAS IN DA FAIC. WAT YOR DOIN IS SHAMEFOO AN DISGRACEFOO
- Zr'Ahgloth - I STOPPED DIS FING BEFOR AN IMMA HELP STOP IT AGEN
- Gratz'kaoz - AND YOO ZR'AHGLOTH, a TINY LITTLE KID, you defeated dat wimp Krul'Takka. AN NEED TA PAY FOR IT. You caused the Loruminati to fall apart, without deir scapegoat. YOO LAI. YOO TELL EVRYONE YOO DEFEETED DA LORUMINATI AS A KID. YOO NEVA DID!!!!
A comet flew past Gratz'kaoz, who made it implode out of rage.
- Gratz'kaoz - All yoo eva did was defeat Krul'Takka. At da tiem yoo neva even knew of Da Loruminati. An yoo know full well wat happens nex, Jol'kiar...
The Loron turned to Jol'kiar, who gulped.
- Fre'kloar - wats he talkin about?
- Jol'kiar - wen i was wiv gratz, it wasnt jus cos i looked up ta him. it was cuz i owed him a lot.
- Zr'Ahgloth - owned him?
- Gratz'kaoz - Jol'kiar's family was in da Loruminati. Soon as dey failed ta kill Zr'Ahgloth, dey was excommunicated for deir failures. Dey was kicked out so Jol'kiar had to repent, he had ta serve me, in orda ta do da duty he owed us fer his failures. Da Loruminati kiked him an hired Knar'thil, who prooved far moar useful.
Knar'gank clenched his fists upon hearing Knar'thil's name.
- Gratz'kaoz - AND YOO, GOL'THABEX. YOR ALSO ONE OF DA BAD ONES. TELL DESE LORON WAT YOO DID.
As everyone turned to him, Gol'thabex sighed.
- Grak'tona - im like da only pure leeda heer
- Hagto'Zhl - man SHOT YOR MOUFF YOR NOT HELPIN
- Gol'thabex - so i was in da loruminati befor becomin a mercenary. i admit it, i was fre'gritols pawn. an he was controllin all of us, even gratz. den wen dey disbanded i took up da merc life.
- Gratz'kaoz - YA SEE? YOR LORON SOCIETY IS FUKED. SO MUCH THAT ALL OF IT DRAWS BACK TO DIS SECRET ORGANIZATION. THE ONLY ONE DAT EVA TRULY MOOVED DA LORONS FORWARD!!!! ALL DAT FREGRITOL AN GRATZDUROS EVA WANTED IS MIIIIIINE!!!!!!!
Fre'kloar stopped for a moment. He was tense from what Gratz'kaoz was saying, but then he turned to the rest of the team. The rest of the Loron and UNOC stared at him, as if they were also conflicted, but he he clenched his fists and spoke.
- Fre'kloar - IT DUNT MATTA WAT YOO DID. WAT MATTAS IS DAT WES TOGETHA NAO, AN DAT WES GONNA FUKIN KILL YOO!!! USE SEKRIT NAAAAAO
Brag'klogga then stepped forward, and aimed his stick at Gratz'kaoz's direction.
- Brag'klogga - DIS...
Tuolog shined brightly, his eye glowing.
- Brag'klogga - DAY...
The power then moved, going through Dalverat and to Brag'klogga...
- Brag'klogga - HAS...
And the power seeped through Brag'klogga, and right through his stick. It was about to explode.
- Brag'klogga - COOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the energy burst out. Looking through the window, Gol'thabex in the pilot seat saw the effect it had. First it hit Gratz'kaoz, unable to respond. Floating in space, he was struggling hard. Then, a further explosion came, and Gratz'kaoz, the glowing aura of energy surrounding him before fading, was knocked. But he now followed the laws of gravity, and headed straight for the nearest planet. A cold, ice world home to the Cold Loron...
The Final Battle Edit
The Loron and UNOC made their way down on the planet via the Thugz dropship. It flew around Gratz'kaoz's impact site, which had created a tremendously huge crater which had destroyed the landscape in the process. As the shuttle landed, the team moved out of it, but Gratz'kaoz was nowhere to be seen.
- Fre'kloar - urm lads hes gon
- Grak'tona - NOOOOOOOO FUKIN GRATZ MADE A HOLE ON DIS BEEUTIFOOL ICE PLANET
- Drizz'pyrokirk - man stfu i can always freez it agen
In a distance, in the middle of the crater, Gratz'kaoz appeared, having rpeviously being buried in the snow. He held on his head, and despite having lost his godly aura, he retained the godly appearence he had obtained.
- Gratz'kaoz - ...ma intellekt. MA SMARTNESS. WHER IT GON TO
- Fre'kloar - BITCH PLEEZ WE WEEKENED YOO WIV OUR OWN SEKRIT
- Gratz'kaoz - BUT...I USED DA SEKRITS TA MAKE ME A GOD. HAO DIS??...WAIT. WHERS MA POWA?!
- Fre'kloar - AN WE WEEKENED DA POWAS DAT DA SEKRIT GAVE YOO
Gratz'kaoz stomped on the floor and let out an earth-shaking roar at the team. His eyes shined in a demonic red and he began walking into their direction.
- Dalverat - Brace yourselves. Here he comes...
- Zr'Ahgloth - FUK DA LORUMINATI MOTHAFUKA
- Grak'tona - im fukin scared BUT IM GONNA FITE
- Gol'thabex - man i was part of da sekrit society but neva cos i wanted ta be. imma rite all da wrongs i eva caused...an ya dunt even hav ta pay me
- Knar'gank - ya killed ma granddad an made us fite dat twerp Gnak'rak. nao its paybak tiem
- Tuolog - If we not kill Gratz'kaoz, then Gratz'kaoz kill universe. Universe deserve a better end.
- Zalk'don - NO UNIVERS MEENS NO MOR BOOMZ. AND DATS STOOPID
- Vailisa - The Fist smash wannabe god!
- Brag'klogga - YOR DAY HAS COM!!!!!!!!
- Voa'reak - IMMA LEEV YOO EETIN MA DUST
- Zelfron III - I unsheathe my sword, to sheathe that of Gratz'kaoz. This needs to stop.
- Naktor'zak - MAN GRATZ IM GONNA FUKIN TANK YOR SHIT
- Darwishi - Once again, I ride into battle, to ensure Gratz'kaoz no longer can.
- Kal'kuir - BY MA CALCULASHONS WES PROBABLY GONNA DAI. BUT DERES A 100% CHANCE OF BEIN DA SIKKEST FITE EVA
- Vaktyl - Man, I lost everyone once. To Loron. This'll just be my own little revenge for what they did to my people.
- Ray'loth - OI THR'ALOY TRY NOT TA DAI CUS YOR MA KILL REMEMBA DAT
- Thr'aloy - I will not. man ill shank gratzkaoz den shank yoo
- Lupercal - It is my duty to end this freak.
- Hagto'Zhl - IMMA ALWAYS B ZR'AN'KARS FAVORITE
- Kalcedia - My aim is sharp as always...
- Drizz'pyrokirk - flamin an freezin all ova yoo, ya fukin lunatic
- Rel'larutina - I am sick and tired of you, getting in our way over and over again. We will dispose of you, this time permanently. And if Fre'kloar fails, I'll do this myself if I have to.
- Jol'kiar - today...our saga ends. DA FINAL BATTUL
- Fre'kloar - all startin in family bikkerin, an endin in a fite to da deff. I WULDNT HAV IT ANY OTHA WAY. GRATZ MAN YOR GOIN DOWN. TEEM. LEEEEETS DO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!
From a distance, in a tank, Naktor'zak fired his main cannon, blowing Gratz'kaoz off his feet; and immediately after Lupercal swiftly flew in, and with his blade and Chronoscopic energy, knocked Gratz'kaoz to the ground, with a thud. Sneaking up from behind, Knar'gank stabebd Gratz'kaoz and jabbed a needle into him which caused him to weaken for a second; this allowed Kalecida to fire her rifle properly at Gratz'kaoz, which was a holo-targeting system. Gratz'kaoz shook them off and roared, having no idea that Vaktyl's plasma rifle and Zalk'don's missile launchers were firing straight at him; this firepower was enough to cause huge damage even to the seemingly invincible Gratz'kaoz, as it caused an earthquake.
Vailisa ran up to Gratz'kaoz and pummed him with his fists, the two giants enchanging punches, while Kal'kuir fired all fo his crazy guns and gizmos at Gratz's back. Up next, Dalverat and Brag'klogga raised Gratz'kaoz in the air, and bent him backwards; Thr'aloy and Ray'loth charged and beat at him, and everyone heard the bones break, from both the twisting and the beating. Zelfron III then charged over to the raised Gratz'kaoz, and kicked him high into the air, for Darwishi and Voa'reak to, flying together, catch him in lasso.
- Voa'reak - SUP GRATZ?
- Darwishi - Heheh, how'd you like the skies?
And, exactly like he had done years ago, Voa'reak tossed Gratz'kaoz into the frozen water below. And as Gratz'kaoz landed, Drizz'pyorkirk then lifted the ice cube out of the water, and burnt it with his flamethrower. Amazingly...Gratz'kaoz seemed down.
His skin bruised, scarred, burned, built nothing but hate and anger. Gratz'kaoz slowly put himself back up, delivering a death glare at the entire team. They all stood in shock, not even the mightiest Corruptus demons had ever sustained so much punishment and survived. Seeing him close, Gratz'kaoz extended a hand and grabbed Drizz'pyrokirk, crushing him on his grasp and exploding his freezflamas right on the spot, causing both Drizz and Gratz's whole arm to catch on fire. However, he ignored it completely, and with tremendous aim, he threw the Cold Loron warboss into the ground.
With his flaming fist, Gratz'kaoz delivered a punch to Vailisa, knocking him across the crater. He grabbed him by the neck, swung him like a ragdoll and threw him into the air, hitting Voa'reak in the process. The two came down crashing, Voa'reak being squished under Vailisa's weight. Both of them fell instantly unconscious, and Vailisa's neck had the marks of Gratz's huge flaming claws on it.
Darwishi swung his lasso at Gratz'kaoz, grabbing him by one of the various mutant horns that had grown on his head after he obtained the Secrets. However, all Gratz'kaoz did was concentrate, and a blast of Dark Chronoscopic essence travelled through the lasso and shocked Darwishi. His cyborg body fell on the ground, jittering and malfunctioning. Meanwhile, Kal'kuir tried to run off, but Gratz'kaoz ran up to him and delivered a kick, which sent the cyborg Loron flying into the horizon. Naktor'zak's tank got close for another shot, but Gratz'kaoz grabbed the tank by its cannon. And lifted it, with one hand. And sung it, and threw it, right at Zalk'don's direction. The impact left the tank in pieces and Zalk'don squished by the debris. Kalcedia's eyes widened. She shot the most she could, with her best ammo, yet the juggernaut of a Loron in front of her only ran faster and faster until he got close. He pummeled her into the ground with his fists, leaving her body malformed and unstable. Zelfron III attempted to attack from behind, only to be greeted by Gratz'kaoz's mutated, arachnid-like extra limbs, which stabbed through him like knives.
Vaktyl saw his teammates fall and fired his turbolaser. Yet, it didn't stop Gratz'kaoz. A weapon used to destroy tanks could not stop a creature, whose hate had at this point blinded it to any kind of reason. He lifted his gigantic foot to crush him, but as he was about to, Lupercal threw himself in the way, saving Vaktyl but being crushed in the process. And what good did it do, for all Gratz'kaoz did upon noticing was unleashing a blast of essence at the Norosaurian, leaving him at the blink of death. Rel'larutina's Propa Big Rogue Smasha walked up to the battlefield. Taking note of the huge mecha, Gratz'kaoz walked up to it, and the two enchanged mighty blows at each other. The Norol fired her spacetime defects at Gratz'kaoz, yet none of them could stop the hatred of the warboss.
Delivering another flaming punch, Gratz'kaoz pierced the mecha, which exploded and fell. Ray'loth charged at demon, guns blazing, following by Thr'aloy and Dalverat, but all of them were greeted by a huge wave of Dark Chronoscopic energy. Ray'loth was thrown aside like an insect, and Thr'aloy was left disoriented while Gratz'kaoz grabbed Dalverat and sucked off his energy, throwing him off as he finished it. As he turned to the Rogue Leedas, Gratz'kaoz stomped Thr'aloy's head just to make sure. Grak'tona was too afraid to move, and Hagto'Zhl was seriously questioning his chances. However, he was Kolossus' favorite and had nothing to lose. Except for several rows of teeth, as Gratz'kaoz delivered a punch which sent him flying across the battlefield, a trail of blood following him. And with a blast from behind, Gratz'kaoz took Brag'klogga down, who was secretly charging an attack from a distance. Even though they used the same essence, Brag'klogga was completely overwhelmed.
Grak'tona could only shout and pray for his life, as Gratz'kaoz pummeled him into the ground, leaving nothing but the tip of his head above the snow. Gol'thabex and Knar'gank attacked together, slashing at Gratz'kaoz with their blades and axes, only for the furious demon to turn to them and swat them around like flies. Jol'kiar saw the team being massacred, and did his best to react. But not before Gratz'kaoz punched his gut, sending him high into the air and barely conscious into the floor. Tuolog stood in front of Gratz, his student turned to the side of darkness many years in the past now fighting him for real. Tuolog, despite all of his power, could not stop the rampage of his student. He unleashed an essence blast, but Gratz'kaoz walked through it, and with a flick of a finger, knocked him away.
Only Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth remained.
Zr'Ahgloth turned and gulped.
- Zr'Ahgloth - well...urm...looks liek were next
- Fre'kloar - im...im not so optimistic anymor...
- Zr'Ahgloth - well...dis is our duty. guess we kill him or he kills us...
- Fre'kloar - ya kno...workin wiv yoo was kinda cool...yor not dat bad afta all
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...actually yoo ent dat bad eitha...
Zr'Ahgloth then snapped out of it.
- Zr'Ahgloth - MAN DIS DOESNT HAV TO BE DA LAST FING WE EVA DO. LETS DO DIS!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth charged straight for Gratz'kaoz, ready to kick him. Gratz'kaoz roared at Zr'Ahgloth and attacked him with one of his sharp arachnid limbs. While distracted, Fre'kloar then grabbed it and beat it, damaging the incredibly hard muscles.
- Fre'kloar - yeh...YOR RITE. IT DUNT. WE CAN DO DIS. IDUNNO HAO BUT WE CAN!!!!
Gratz'kaoz pulled his arm away, hurt, as he roared, and tried to kick Fre'kloar. However, Zr'Ahgloth then grabbed Gratz'kaoz' head, and slammed it to the floor. Gratz'kaoz' short cocky moment ended, as he instantly returned to his animalistic aggression. Gratz'kaoz lifted Zr'Ahgloth, and kicked him high into the air. He turned to Fre'kloar, and charged towards him with immense rage. Fre'kloar, outsmarting his opponent, quickly moved, and Gratz'kaoz tripped on the ice. The falling Zr'Ahgltoh then slammed down on Gratz'kaoz' spine when he fell down.
Zr'Ahgloth then kicked Gratz'kaoz' neck, causing him to choke slightly. Gratz'kaoz turned around and grabbed Zr'Ahgloth's foot, and twisted it; it was dislocated.
- Zr'Ahgloth - I CANT WALK MAN
- Fre'kloar - I GOT DIS
Fre'kloar had an idea, and he had sussed his opponent out. Gratz'kaoz' greatest strength was not even that of the powers he had developed. It was his rage and determination. The rage meant that he dismissed any real pain he was feeling. The tactic, then, would be to cause Gratz'kaoz to feel as much pain as possible without realising it. Gratz'kaoz roared, and charged towards Fre'kloar, who then grabbed Gratz'kaoz' arm that was heading towards him, and threw him onto the ice. He fell forward, and smashed onto it, as it blistered his body.
But the ground beneath him was slippery. Ice, the bane of Gratz'kaoz, was about to strike again. Gratz'kaoz tried to stand, but ended up smashing the ice beneath him. But his rage had already hit a boiling point, and as he lifted himself out at Fre'kloar, Zr'Ahgloth jumped with his good leg and knocked Gratz'kaoz down. Even though Gratz'kaoz was immensely strong, it had to be remembered that Zr'Ahgloth was one of the strongest Loron. Zr'Ahgloth took some of Gratz'kaoz' blows while both were floored, but dealt his own. It was now becoming visible how broken Gratz'kaoz body was.
floored Gratz'kaoz could now barely lift himself. Fre'kloar then pounced and smashed Gratz'kaoz' leg muscle. Gratz'kaoz was now starting to feel pain, as he could barely move his leg. A kick to the stomach muscle then knocked Gratz'kaoz over.
- Zr'Ahgloth - wes doin it...WES DOIN IT
- Fre'kloar - Zr'Ahgloth man get redi...TAKE HIM DOOOOOOOOWN
Fre'kloar threw Zr'Ahgloth at Gratz and then jumped on him himself, and together, they punched his face repeteadly. Each blow caused blood to splat over the ice, and the land to shake a little. The beaten UNOC and the Warbosses slowly got to their senses, and they turned in the direction of the scene, watching the arch-enemies working together to defeat the greatest threat to their lives. After several punches, Gratz'kaoz began humming. And then started making louder sounds. And louder, and louder, until he was screaming in pain. His body began shining, cracking and unleashing blasts of energy around, as the duo still pummeled him down. Gratz'kaoz began shaking uncontrollably, roaring in anger, pain and frustration, unleashing energy everywhere, but the duo still attacked.
Winding up their next attacks, Fre'kloar and Zr'Ahgloth nodded to each other, and both delivered an uppercut at Gratz'kaoz. The blow caused the Loron demon to go out cold. Lifeless. His body began shining, and as Tuolog noticed, he quickly teleported everyone out. A massive shockwave of energy exploded from him and razed the landscape, going all the way to space and hitting the Dominion fleet, erasing it from sight.
All completely shattered, the group awoke, in the PCA lab. They had been attended to by medical staff. The Kralgon Emperor walked in.
- Kralgon Emperor - Hmm, this isn't what I expected would happen. No celebrations? No shouts for joy?
- Fre'kloar - uuuhhh...wot hapn...
- Zr'Ahgloth - whais my foot hurtin so much ngh
The Emperor sighed.
- Kralgon Emperor - What happened is you stopped Gratz'kaoz, and quite possibly saved the universe!
- Zr'Ahgloth - uh...we did?
- Fre'kloar - ...OH YEH!
- Zr'Ahgloth - WE DID IT YEEEEEEEEY
- Kralgon Emperor - Everyone else is out there having a party, and you're stuck here being sick. Of course, except Billig, who's still working on the Secrets.
Zr'Ahgloth then looked away, and sighed.
- Zr'Ahgloth - im not in da mood fer partyin...
- Fre'kloar - eh? whai not? ders probably pizza
Zr'Ahgloth then looked back at Fre'kloar, almost as if talking to a friend.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yanno, gratz was talkin bout da loruminati an da sekrit society an stoof. an dey seemed liek da worst fing eva. but...isnt uno liek dat? we hav da leedas as sorta scapegoats. an peepz runnin stoof behind evryones bak. im startin ta fink im as bad as da fing i destroyed.
- Fre'kloar - unos losas but i dunt see yoo goin around tryna be a god an forgettin yor roots
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh...i suppose dats troo.
There was now a short awkward silence, broken soon by Zr'Ahgloth.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yanno...i obvs still hate yoo an im aware yoo do too...but i respect yoo way moar dan i did befor
- Fre'kloar - yeh i kinda do too...OH NO IF DA OTHAS FIND OUT MA REPUTASHONS GONNA BE RUINED...akshually fuk it i dunt care. yor a worthy opponent
Zr'Ahgloth and Fre'kloar gave each other the safe sign, then changed tone.
- Zr'Ahgloth - WAT DO YA SAY WE GET OURSELVES SOME PIZZA AN RAP BATTLE EECH OTHA?
- Fre'kloar - PREPARE TA LOSE DEN CUS IM DA BEST RAPPA SINC FLO'SIKKA
And they then walked off, about to enjoy their much deserved celebration.
But it was far from other. A distance away, the universe was still cracking apart. The cracks in spacetime were only growing larger, and spreading. The time this universe had left was running out. And Zargoth was still scheming, planning his comeback. Never since the March of the Apocalypse had the universe been in such dire need of heroes.
And when doom loomed...who could stop the Mass Armageddon?
His body tore down, his bones broken, his muscles no longer responding. All of his energy had exploded in a huge shockwave which destroyed his fleet and the entirely of the planet like a meteor blast. Gratz'kaoz, despite all the punishment he took, had survived. He was took weakened, his body being crushed under its own weight, as he had grown too weak to sustain all the godly attributes he had given himself upon discovering the Xiyara Secrets. And now, his hate was gone. His eyes were filled with tears. In the end, he had lost anyway.
Standing in a distance, he could see a figure. Slender, tall, with three red eyes. Kolossus. Zr'An'Kar. Master. He tried to lift his hand in his direction, but was too weak to. Kolossus stared at him with a sight of amusement. His pain was funny to him.
"Zr'An'Kar...help me...plees...imma serv yoo agen...but help..."
Kolosssus' cold look penetrated Gratz'kaoz's eyes. He needed help, or he would not survive. He had served Kolossus for so long in the past, perhaps he would be a merciful god and forgive him?
No. Kolossus smirked and turned around, disappearing in Gratz'kaoz's already blurred version. He wanted to cry, yet even this was too difficult to do. And all of that energy he had released, it had not attracted just Kolossus. He heard loud footsteps approaching, but could not turn his head to see who or what it was. It was then that something was finally visible.
Wrapping itself around Gratz'kaoz's broken body, tentacles lifted him, each movement causing extreme pain to the Loron. The tentacles put Gratz in front of their host. Vorius stared into Gratz, who appeared terrified of whatever the hell was holding him. Yet he was too weakened to fight back. Vorius forced Gratz against his own chest, and the mutated body of the Wranploer began wrapping itself around the entirely of Gratz's body.
He heard screams. The screams of Vorius' past victims. Soon, Gratz'kaoz felt himself being digested. And he screamed. With all the strength remaining on his being, he screamed. Until he was gone. Vorius had added Gratz'kaoz to his collection of screaming faces, and with that, he left. There was no revival for him now.
Gratz'kaoz's end was permanent.