The demon child Kezoreg was asleep in his bed, dreaming about his encounters with Angazhar and his dislike for his mother, Lezia. However, while in thought, all the light vanished from the room and he felt a dark figure appear in front of him.
- Kezoreg - Dadda?
- Figure - Hahahahaha! No, young one. I am not your father.
- Figure - I am your past, your present and your future.
- Kezoreg - Pas, Prezant, Futah?
- Figure - I see much promise in you, child. In time you will call me your lord.
- Kezoreg - You mah lod? Nah, dadda be mad. dat I sow no honor.
The figure takes his form as Tyrómairon, the dark lord of the Apocalypta.
- Tyrómairon - Honour is irrelevent. You will be given powers your father couldn't dream of!
- Kezoreg - I wote dizzapint mah dadda!
- Tyrómairon - Your future does not lie with your father and mother, but my patience is not infinite.
- Kezoreg - Meh, me nat liek mah mamma.
- Tyrómairon - In that case...
Tyrómairon, with great enjoyment clicks his fingers. Kezoreg's mother, Lezia appears in his hand. Tyrómairon begins to crush Lezia slowly.
- Lezia - Ahhhhhh!!! Who are you? You don't look like Angie, but you are cute like him!
Tyrómairon continues to crush Lezia, even as blood starts pouring out of her eyes. However, to his shock, Kezoreg finds this funny. He flings Lezia's body on the ground at Kezoreg's feet.
- Tyrómairon - Perhaps I need a new approach.
With another click of his fingers, Tyraz appears in one of his hands and again is slowly being crushed by Tyrómairon.
- Kezoreg - Dadda?
- Tyrómairon - Join me, Kezoreg. Or your father will life a live of pain!
- Tyraz - What the---Hey, do not bribe my son!
Kezoreg begins to cry at the spectacle, while Lezia gets to her feet and begins to shout incoherant remarks prompting Tyraz to pet his attacker.
- Tyrómairon - I will bring your father to the houses of lamentation. He may be immortal, but I have destroyed his kind before.
- Tyraz - Grr....Moxix will join you in a flash, but neither Kezoreg nor I will!
- Tyrómairon - I have no need for your service, Zazane. Only your son to follow my command and will.
Tyrómairon begins to transmit Tyraz's worst thoughts and memories into Tyraz's brain, driving him insane.
- Tyraz - Ugh.....AAARGH!!!
- Tyrómairon - Hahahaha, you will join me when the time comes Kezoreg. Or your father will meet a gruesome fate.
- Tyraz - GRAWR!! You cannot kill me, being!
- Tyrómairon - Hahahaha!!! But there are fates worse then death that I would be happy to subject you to.
- Kezoreg - Let dadda go!
Tyraz continues to be crushed by Tyrómairon's grasp, while Kezoreg continues to call out to his father. He starts to spew out demonic energies from his body while he cries for his father to be saved.
- Tyrómairon - That's right Kezoreg! Only your anger will make you strong. Now, you will join me when the time comes, and you will have more power! The power to defeat Angazhar even!
- Tyrómairon - You want to stop him, don't you?
- Kezoreg - ...Ya...
- Tyrómairon - Then join me, I will protect you from him until the time comes when you have the power to destroy him.
- Tyraz - Kezoreg, don't you dare.....
- Kezoreg - Y-Ya.....
- Tyrómairon - Very good Kezoreg.
- Tyraz - D-Damn you, being!
- Tyrómairon - The dark reign of the Apocalypta will begin!
- Kezoreg - Apocalypa?
- Tyrómairon - Yes indeed. You will become one in time. And when you do, you will have unlimited power!
- Kezoreg - Grawr......
- Tyrómairon - Now I will return you to your home. However, your parents must never know of this. If they do, Angazhar will know.
- Kezore - F-F-Fin....
- Tyrómairon - Do not be frightened. Soon you will have nothing to fear.
- Kezoreg - Yay!
Suddenly, Tyrómairon released his grip on Tyraz, removed him and Lezia's memories of the event and returned Kezoreg to his house. He disappeared, laughing.
- Tyrómairon - Kezoreg Breek is so gullible, I am no intention of using him against Angazhar. However, his dreams of unlimited power, will ensure his loyality and if not he will meet a slow and painful end! In fact, I believe that Angazhar may make a powerful ally...