The First Ottzello Galactic War was a major war in the Ottzello Galaxy, instigated by Da Propa Big Loron Empire in their quest for galactic domination. Fighting against the Grand Ottzel Order and the Galot Republic, and their allies, Da Propa Big Loron Empire instigated the war unprovoked, led by Da Propa Big Boss Zr'Ahgloth in his desire to simply expand his power.
While Loron technology was behind the rest of the galaxy, as was the competence of its people, the sheer numbers of Loron rallied by Zr'Ahgloth allowed them to devastate much of the galaxy. Tides began to turn when extragalactic forces, working with the Galot Republic, fought back against the Loron. Eventually, after the Delpha Coalition of Planets invaded to excavate the galaxy for artifacts, Zr'Ahgloth focused all his attention on them and the war devolved into the Delphan Excavation War of Ottzello. The aftermath saw the galaxy devastated, though the DCP's intervention had allowed the Grand Ottzel Order and Galot Republic much needed time to recover.
The Loron ThreatEdit
The Galot Republic, and indeed many governments in the galaxy, were no stranger to the Loron. When first encountered, the Loron were a dangerous pirate menace who were difficult to kill with their standard weaponry, due to their extreme toughness. Most galactic pilots had encountered Loron raids, and were typically told to destroy their spaceships before they raided your ships and trashed them.
But none of them were used to Da Propa Big Loron Empire. A group of at least 20 or 30 Loron on a raid was what they were used to. They were not used to huge hordes of Loron aiming to ravage a world completely. They were not used to Loron with starship technology on par with most of their own. They were not used to Loron wielding weapons that could just as easily tear people apart from a distance as the Loron themselves could up close. And they were certainly not used to Loron determined to ravage entire worlds, rather than simply causing trouble amongst a few people.
Within the space of just two days, the Loron had already taken a dozen worlds. The rapid speed at which the Loron bred, the momentum they had built up behind their determined bosses, the conquest of the horde of the giant blue aliens, no defenseless world stood a chance. Clearly, the galaxy were wrong for underestimating Loron.
When the Galot Republic lost a dozen worlds, the entire galaxy reacted in horror. Given the corruption of the rest of the galaxy, the Galot were considered the darlings of the galaxy, being the most progressive and popular nation among Ottzello who had no true army of their own other than a small defense militia. Clearly, it was time for a call to arms.
The galaxy faced its biggest threat since the Kralgon.
Call to ArmsEdit
The entire galaxy were called to arms against the Loron threat. Everyone immediately was on panic alert. Who knew if the Lorons would be after them next? The Galot Republic immediately enlisted a military to defend its borders, conscripting anyone as a soldier who wasn't already employed in another area. It would have to focus all manufacturing efforts on weaponry. The Republic built up space stations and fleets faster than it ever had before. The Grand Ottzel Order contributed greatly towards the effort, while the Telzoc, seeing the Loron as heretics, immediately joined forces with the Galot Republic.
But, in particular, three heroes of the galaxy were called up to defend it. They were Valzo, Zelfron and Dakster, who were well-known explorers and captains of the Galot, Telzoc and Ottzel respectively. With these well-known icons leading their forces, the Galot Republic's soldiers felt far more comfortable in their position to deal with the Loron. Leading several amradas against the Loron, they began to significantly slow down the rate at which the Republic's worlds fell to Loron.
It was an all-out war, but the Loron loved it. Every fleet that the Republic could send was countered with two fleets that the Loron could. The Republic could not deal with the numbers of the Loron, no matter how hard they tried.
Fall of the Gykar FederacyEdit
One of the first races to fall to the Propa Big Loron Empire was the Gykar. A race of notably strong military scientists, the Gykar, like many others before them, underestimated the Loron. They only had a modest 250 colonies, and had no idea that they would lost 100 of them after a single week at war with the Loron. Even despite their powerful spaceships, the Loron simply outnumbered them too greatly.
And before long, the Loron had even stolen several Gykar starships. The Gykar were baffled as to how the moronic Loron had figured out how to use them. Several ships were sent into Loron territory to scan a world, and see just who lived on the Loron planets. Just what their biology was like. How were there so many, how were they so powerful, so unstoppable?
The Gykar offered their surrender after a mere month at war with the Loron. Of course, their words of surrender fell on deaf ears. The Gykar were forced to flee their worlds, taking refuge within the much larger Galot Republic. The Republic could afford to take them in, but many wondered just how many more the Republic could take in, just how much of the war it could take, let alone the Gykar.
Yogtam's Last StandEdit
Among the heroes fighting against the Loron, General Yogtam was forced to defend his world from the Loron forces. The Inalton were forced to evacuate their home world, to hide instead on asteroids and space colonies which the Loron could supposedly not catch them on. The Inalton ships were ready on the top of a mountain, which was only accessible through caves heading inside and up elevators. They believed they were safe there.
But everyone knows no one was safe from the Loron. They were still able to climb up, and reach the entrance to the caves. Yogtam, together with his unit, held up taking cover, and blasting away at all the Loron who tried to head through. It was a moment of desperation, and most Inalton would really want to be heading on one of the starships evacuating the world, but Yogtam and his crew were ready to lay their lives down. Yogtam, in particular, fought not only in desperation, but in guilt. Among those in his team was his fiancée. Though he had pleaded with her to take the ships and head off the world, she stubbornly stuck with him, intent on protecting her future husband. They had assured one another that they would survive the battle and live their lives in peace, though only Yogtam clung onto the hope that this could ever happen.
What Yogtam wasn't expecting, though, was to meet the strongest and most influential Loron boss, the one who had led the Loron this far: Zr'Ahgloth.
Pulling himself to the top of the cave's entrance, Zr'Ahgloth and several other Loron growled. Making sure other Inalton were watching, he roared, preparing to deliver a speech. Though young looking compared to the others that had reached the top, Zr'Ahgloth absorbed their fire like nothing, and not just because of his armor - his skin was far tougher than any Loron they'd seen this far. Zr'Ahgloth raised his voice as he spoke:
- Zr'Ahgloth - DUMBOS OF DA OTTZELLO GALAXY. I IS DA ONE WHOS CAUSIN ALL YA NITEMARES AT DA MOMENT. I IS DA ONE WHOS LED DA LORON TA VICTORY AGENST YOO WANNABE LOSAS WHOS BEEN CRAMPIN OUR STYLE SINCE WE ARRIVED. I IS DA ONE WHOS GONNA SMAK EVRY NON LORON ALIVE UNTIL DERES NUFFIN LEFT TA FITE BUT OTHA LORONZ. I IS DA PROPA BIG BOSS ZR'AHGLOTH. AN IMMA SHANK ALL OF YOO!!!!
As Inalton charged towards him, Zr'Ahgloth grabbed them and threw them off the edge of the cliff, many times tearing off their arms by accident, and instead throwing them by the neck, but crushing it when grabbing them.
- Yogtam - No! Don't attack them! They have the upper hand in close combat! Just stay back and fight them!
- Inalton - We can't run back forever!
Yogtam sighed, with a tear in his eye, and gulped. He looked to his fiancée once more, and spoke.
- Yogtam - Yes. Most of us are going to die here. But we're going to die protecting what we love from this barbaric bastards. Keep fighting!
Many Inalton had to fall back, though they refused Yogtam's orders. Many other Loron simply ignored them, while Zr'Ahgloth tore apart any rocks or bunkers that they could use for cover. Yogtam was not just filled with sweat of desperation, but with tears as his men died. Then, the next soldier to stand in front of him was his fiancée. She turned to him, smiled, and saluted, before running out of cover to fire at Zr'Ahgloth.
- Yogtam - Wait, what are you doing?! Wait! NO!!!
Yogtam screamed, but she wouldn't listen to him. She empited all of her rounds right into the Loron, until she was crushed and torn in half by Zr'Ahgloth, who chewed her before tossing her corpse aside and laughing.
- Yogtam - YOU BASTARDS! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!
Yogtam yelled out in anger, but he was also in tears. Though he was the strongest Inalton soldier alive, Yogtam knew the Inalton could live without him. He pulled out a missile launcher, and fired it at the top of the cave. He would make the cave collapse in on itself. He needed to buy the Inalton ships more time, and he was no longer concerned for his own life. He knew he couldn't live this down. So he fired at the Loron, killing many of them, while others - including Zr'Ahgloth - got back up, and charged towards him.
Yogtam looked up to the ceiling once again. Several rocks fell on them, as the entire cave collapsed. The rubble and the debris fell around him, as the entire unstable cave shook. It was artificially made, and just small enough that any damage done to the cave would not affect the mountain. Any other Loron would have to take another entrance, but Yogtam would almost certainly be crushed, if not killed in the explosion. Gritting his teeth, he fired upwards.
The explosion was devastating. When Yogtam fired, he immediately blacked out after being knocked away. He slipped into unconsciousness, and to what he knew for certain was death.
But Yogtam hadn't died. Nor had Zr'Ahgloth. When he awoke, he lay next to several rocks, bleeding and with rubble all over his suit. He slowly pulled himself up, but he realised soon the ugly truth: the explosion had knocked him far enough into the cave that no rocks crushed him, meaning he was still alive. Yogtam cried out in anguish, and all his tears rushed out. In anger, he smashed many of the rocks he saw. But Yogtam knew he couldn't live with himself, and he couldn't face anyone. And yet, he also couldn't bring himself to commit suicide - it was considered highly shameful in Inalton culture, and would only be worse than being the only survivor.
Yogtam elected to freeze himself in a cryo-chamber. He only hoped that whatever future he would wake up in would be much brighter because of the sacrifices his crew had made.
As the leader of the largest Loron force in the galaxy, Zr'Ahgloth was now the most wanted individual alive. Not just among Ottzelloans, but other Loron who wanted a piece of the action. Later on, the Loron momentum did not increase, but slowed. As the Ottzelloans became more prepared because of the dragged out conflict - which Zr'Ahgloth purposefully dragged out to satisfy the Loron demand for war - their rate at which they conquered worlds had slowed down drastically, to only a small fraction of what it once was.
Zr'Ahgloth had barely survived many encounters, including his encounter with Yogtam which had almost killed him. Many doubted if the young Loron was truly the boss that he was meant to be, and if he truly had all the right ideas. Particularly the older Loron, many of whom were Betta, Sikka or even Killa Boyz.
Zr'Ahgloth called a meeting with many other Loron, frustrated at his own men for their declining success and growing unruliness. The meeting took place on planet Groodrub, in Zr'Ahgloth's own palace. It was the cleanest Loron building, with many Norol constantly cleaning its surface, often to wipe up the blood of those who had tried and failed to challenge Zr'Ahgloth. These meetings were, over time, filled with more and more animosity towards Zr'Ahgloth, as the Loron were losing their respect for him over time. Zr'Ahgloth was accompanied by none of his own gang, only four bosses (whose names he had forgotten), whom he was bringing in for questioning.
- Boss 1 - yo man i ent bein funni but WEN WE STARTED WE CONQUERED WORLDS LIEK NO TOMORROW. NOWADAYZ WE BARELY TAKE ONE WORLD A WEEK. WAT DA HELL MAN
- Boss 2 - maybe da enemies gettin betta
- Boss 3 - YO MAN I WANNA HEER WAT DA PROPA BIG BOSS HERE HAS TA SAY BOUT IT.
The bosses, of which many were Sikka or Killa Boyz, all turned towards the young Zr'Ahgloth. Though it was unusual for a young Loron to be so tall, they still felt confident that they would tower over him comparatively. But Zr'Ahgloth did not look intimidated or worried in the slightest as he lay back on his chair.
- Zr'Ahgloth - last week da chikz told me we took ova a dozen worlds. seems fien ta me. da only reeson im relly frustrated is dese geezas dat try an turn on eech ova insted of da reel enemy.
- Boss 4 - yo man ya realise ova a dozen isnt dat much
- Zr'Ahgloth - like i care bout numbas an statistics. YOO FINK YOO CAN MESURE DA SUCCESS OF A LORON WIV STOOPID NUMBAS? DATS WHAI NO ONE LIEKD DA LAST BOSS. WE MESURE IT ON DA QUALITY OF DA FITES. HOW FUN DEY IZ AN DA FEELIN OF BATTL. NOT SOM STOOPID NUMBAS GAME.
The four bosses raised from their chair, and approached Zr'Ahgloth. As a team, the Killa and Sikka boyz stood in front of him with their arms folded, attempting to intimidate him.
- Boss 3 - lissen heer punk. yor a cocky lil kid who dont kno nuffin. many peepz neva seen da reel zrahgloth in person. woodnt it be funni fer dem ta fink dat deyv been workin fer a kid dis whol time
- Boss 1 - yeh...yoo got lucky dis far. maybe nao ya shuld start lissenin to ya eldas insted of bein an obnoxious arrogant geeza who finks he knows evryfin.
- Zr'Ahgloth - i kno who ya mom banged last nite. IT WAS ME. so shut up an go fite peepz
The boss growled. One of them, a Killa Boy, grabbed Zr'Ahgloth from his chair and held him against the wall.
- Boss 1 - yoo wanna repeet wat yoo jus sed? YOO FINK YOOS ALL TUFF?
Zr'Ahgloth didn't even flinch, only growled and punched the boss in the face. The boss lost his grip, and Zr'Ahgloth grabbed him by the neck, turned around and smacked him against the same wall, whacking him a few more times before he fell unconscious. The other bosses stood shocked. How was such a young Loron doing this?
- Zr'Ahgloth - DIS WAT HAPPENS WEN YOO MESS WIV ME. I WONDA HOW STOOPID DIS GEEZA IS.
Zr'Ahgloth punched the unconscious boss' skull until he created a hole in it, and pulled his brain out, holding it on display for the others.
- Zr'Ahgloth - DIS IS A BRAIN OF AN IDIOT. LOOK HOW TINY IT IS. MASSIV LORON WHO SURVIVED DIS LONG BY BEIN HARD. AN HE FORGOT HOW TA WISELY PICK FITES. LOOK WAT HAPPENED TA HIM. HURHURHUR
Zr'Ahgloth tossed it aside, tore the corpse apart and ate it ravenously, snarling and spitting as he did, then turned to the others again, with rage in his eyes.
- Zr'Ahgloth - LET DAT BE A WARNIN TO DOSE WHO ENT LOYAL TA ME. WES WINNIN DA WAR. IF YOO GEEZAS MAKE US LOSE IT DEN IMMA COME FOR ALL OF YOOS!!!!!
The ruthless boss then left to his room, slamming the door on his way out. Several Norol arrived to clean up the mess, while the remaining bosses left in shock and silence back to their own fleets.
Although the Loron had slowed down drastically, sustaining far more casualties, there had not been a major reverse in fortunes for either side. The Loron threat continued to grow. Not even the heroic efforts of Valzo, Dakster or Zelfron could slow the enslaught down. The closest to a victory that could be achieved would be the death of a Loron boss, and thus many weeks free of the fleets' grasp while its bosses argued amongst themselves over who should take over.
There had been attempts on Zr'Ahgloth's life, but none were successful. Most recently, Zelfron led a team attempting to assassinate Zr'Ahgloth. It almost cost him his life, as when confronting the boss, Zelfron found his limbs torn apart, many of his bones crushed and his body tossed aside. Close to death, Zelfron was approached by the one who had sent him: Durzhan.
- Durzhan - You were not supposed to die to Zr'Ahgloth. You are lucky I am here, or you would have stayed death there.
Durzhan quickly reversed the wounds of the dying Zelfron, allowing him to stand again.
- Zelfron - I suppose the Loron winning is part of your grand design as well?
- Durzhan - I would advise you be more grateful to the one who kept you alive next time. I may be tempted to let you die and choose another should you keep this attitude up.
- Zelfron - ...I'm sorry.
- Durzhan - Good. To answer your question, yes, the Loron are supposed to win...for now.
- Zelfron - How long must I work with these Ottzelloans?
- Durzhan - They are not to know of your affiliation with us until just before the final stage of the Perfect Fate. Then, you may leave them, but you will still reap its benefits, as will I.
- Zelfron - I should hope so...
- Durzhan - Leave this world. Return to the Telzoc and claim you evacuated the world.
- Zelfron - Won't I need to fake my death? Won't the Loron be fishy I survived?
- Durzhan - Pffft. You expect too much of Loron intelligence to remember your name or face. The Telzoc, and Ottzello, won't need to know either way, they will place full faith in a bit of hope.
Durzhan left, while Zelfron made his way off the world. The Loron onslaught would continue.
The Best BroEdit
The unloyalty amongst his own men was only growing over time, as Zr'Ahgloth as becoming a victim of his own success. Many sneakily decided to disobey his orders ever so slightly to give their men their own, feeling they knew better. To Zr'Ahgloth, this was almost as bad as outright turning on him. As such, Zr'Ahgloth had to drag two in front of him to be examined.
- Zr'Ahgloth - YOO BOSSES IS GUILTY OF NOT LISSENIN TA ME AN OVERALL BEIN DUMBOS DAT I DUNT LIEK. ONE OF DA FINGS I GOT RID OF IN DA OLD PROPA BIG LORON EMPIRE WAS DAT STOOPID "JUSTIC SYSTEM" DAT NO ONE LIKED OR EVEN UNDASTOOD. SO IM GONNA DEEL WIV YOO DA WAY YA LIEK.
Zr'Ahgloth turned to the first and growled. Most Loron who faced Zr'Ahgloth were filled with terror, but neither of these Loron in front of him appeared to show any signs of fear. Both were about his age, meaning that he could connect with them on at least one level. The other Loron surrounding Zr'Ahgloth stood in anticipation, or fear, to see what he'd do to punish these two.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yoo first. yor name? fre'kloar was it...yeh. hao do yoo respond ta disobeyin ma ordas
- Fre'kloar - ...i dunt liek yor ordas. yor ordas ar stoopid
Zr'Ahgloth spat, and punched Fre'kloar, then picked him up and threw him to the side, where he was partially paralyzed. Then, he turned to the other.
- Zr'Ahgloth - an yoo. thr'aloy. i ordered yoo to attak one planet an bring bak pizzas. I ALSO ORDERED YOO TA BRING PIZZAS FER ME. AN I ORDERED SPECIFIC TOPPINGS. AN YOO NEVA GAVE ME DEM. YOR DA MOST GUILTY OF ALL!!!
Thr'aloy didn't respond, he merely punched Zr'Ahgloth.
- Thr'aloy - COZ I DONT LIEK YOO YEH?
- Zr'Ahgloth - oh...boy nao yor in fer it
Zr'Ahgloth grinned, and threw a punch at Thr'aloy. Thr'aloy dodged it, and kicked him underneath, before slapping him and punching his neck, and the side of his stomach. Zr'Ahgloth's rage grew, but he wasn't typically used to people standing up to him. Zr'Ahgloth threw many more punches at Thr'aloy, but this time, they connected. And Thr'aloy clearly wasn't used to it. Though he resisted the first few, the last ones made him fall and cower. Thr'aloy fell to the floor, right in front of Zr'Ahgloth.
- Zr'Ahgloth - turnin on ya own boss liek dat...disrespectin liek dat...disobeyin ordas liek dat...
To Thr'aloy's surprise, Zr'Ahgloth knelt down and lent him a hand.
- Zr'Ahgloth - yor jus my kinda geeza man. mos da peepz who stand up ta me is actually jus wimps. but yor a sik fighta man.
Thr'aloy was startled, and held onto Zr'Ahgloth. He expected Zr'Ahgloth to throw him to the floor and kill him there, but again to his surprise, Zr'Ahgloth helped him stand. As he stood, he was only slightly shorter than Zr'Ahgloth.
- Zr'Ahgloth - man most BETTA BOYZ dont take as many of my punches as yoo did. but yor my age an yoo survived. i can see hao yoo raised in da rankz.
- Thr'aloy - yeh man. it was tuff an lotsa peepz expect yoo to suk cuz yor a kid ennit?
- Zr'Ahgloth - hurhurhur...yeh. ok man hao bout dis. wanna join ma gang?
- Thr'aloy - ...NO WAY RELLY?
- Zr'Ahgloth - yeh man. we get ta join da best fites an b da richest an eet pizza all da tiem an all dat stoof. all ya gotta do is be loyal an kill da geezas who ent loyal an wateva. an of cors evryone in da galaxy dat tries ta stomp da loronz. join us man wes da elitest of da elite in da empire
Thr'aloy's grinned widened, as the two walked away just chatting, in what was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Meanwhile, Fre'kloar lay on the side in agony, unable to get up, until several Norol took him out for him to get fixed up and lead his same old army again. Fre'kloar's animosity to Zr'Ahgloth only grew.
Though things still looked bleak for the Ottzelloans, fortunes were about to swing in their favour. The Loron only fought the war because they needed a fight. For the Loron, this did not matter who in particular they were fighting, as long as their instincts and lust for battle was fulfilled. Zr'Ahgloth did not technically need his enemy to be non-Loron Ottzelloans, but he chose them because they were a challenging target, and to further his goal in bringing all the Loron under his rule.
Zr'Ahgloth needed war to stay in power. It didn't matter who with, as long as it also furthered his goal in taking over all the Loron. And now, there was a new threat to take on.
Many Loron bosses within the Propa Big Loron Empire, and without it, begun to turn on Zr'Ahgloth's fleets. Zr'Ahgloth could easily label these Loron as "traita dumbos", and make them his new enemies. The Loron would be at war with one another. These infights only snowballed out of control, so much so that they took away a large amount of attention from the rest of the Ottzelloans. This caused far fewer fleets to hit at Ottzelloan territories, and they were, finally, given some breathing room.
But there would be one other key factor which would secure hope for the torn apart Ottzello galaxy, one that would not only give them a breather, but end the war.
Equipped with oxygen helmets - though in many cases not for those who had forgotten them - several Loron, led by Zr'Ahgloth, raided a ship. They believed it was stolen from the Galot by another rebellious Loron warboss. And if it wasn't Zr'Ahgloth, if Zr'Ahgloth hadn't known about it, then it was time to change that. Zr'Ahgloth took one boss with him, another Loron who he felt was fit to steal this ship and lead an army for themself, while the rest of the group were a group of elite Loron whom Zr'Ahgloth had deemed loyal. They had no idea what they were facing, but whatever it was, it was going to be brought down.
In the tightly closed, dark spaceship that had been clearly poorly maintained, the group trodded through what seemed like a maze to them, trying to find their way to an elevator, or something to get up and meet this leader. They had encountered several Galot and Loron corpses - clearly this leader had not had any chikz clean the place up - and many live Loron who were killed fairly quickly. But none of them were prepared for who they would face...
- Zr'Ahgloth - yoo geezas keep on point man. also jol'kiar dunt giv me anyfin bout splittin up an searchin we boyz is ment ta stay togetha
- Jol'kiar - i wasnt gonna man wat da hell
- Zr'Ahgloth - dats good. also i dunt relly like bein sneeky like dis so i fink one of da boyz shud start a riot. wat do yoo fink
As they arrived to the command chamber of the ship, they were confronted with the leader. Jol'kiar's eyes widened and a shiver went down his spine as he gazed at the gargantuan Loron sitting upon the captain's chair. A Killa Boy who towered over both him and Zr'Ahgloth, his body covered in scars and a decorative, robotic jaw placed under his mouth made him an obvious sight. At a desk next to him, they could see two cups, one with what looked like beer and another with what looked like Loron blood, and the giant proceeded to mix the two together and drink it rather nonchalantly.
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...ew...oi man...yoo uh...yoo da boss of dis place?
- ??? - ... yeh. YEH I IS. CANT YAS SEE???
The giant Loron bashed his chair, causing a tremor across the whole room. It was at this moment that Zr'Ahgloth's boyz could see the entire chamber was littered in corpses of Loron, Galot, Inalton and many other races, all slurped together and half-eaten.
- Jol'kiar - oh no. oh no no no no
- Zr'Ahgloth - well...uh...HEY DERE...IM DA PROPA BIG BOSS...urm...yeh i was kinda plannin da whol takin ova dis ship wivout finkin dat da boss wuld be a scary freek so uh...hav a nice day!
- ??? - YOO WAIT JUS A SECOND
The leader got up from his chair, opening his huge wings to make himself even more imposing than he already was.
- ??? - I RECOGNIZE YOO. YEH... DA LIL GEEZA WHO BEET ME UP AT DA ORPHANAGE.
- Zr'Ahgloth - man I BEET UP LOTSA GEEZAS AT DAT ORPHANAGE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TA REMEMBA
- ??? - BECUZ IM DA BEST. YOO BEST REMEMBA DAT. AND YOO... JOL'KIAR. CAME BAK TA BEG TA BE PART OF MA GROOP AGEN?
- Jol'kiar - I DIDNT KNO YOO WUS EVEN STILL ALIVE AND IM VERY DISAPPOINTED YOO IS
- Zr'Ahgloth - woah yoo kno dis geeza
- Jol'kiar - yeh hes ma forma boss. i left him cus hes TOTAL BONKAS IN DA HED
The Loron with Zr'Ahgloth all turned to him, terrified. They were desperate to see their leader do something brave, something to inspire them to all fight. But they got nothing. Zr'Ahgloth was just as terrified as them. He gulped, and spoke up.
- Zr'Ahgloth - so urm...yeh nice meetin yoo i guess...see yoo lata hav fun wiv da...cocktail yor brewin dere
- ??? - NO. YOR NOT LEEVIN
Several Lorn turned away towards the exit door, to find a hovering Katel obstructing the way. It was Durzhan. He looked at them, silently, hovering there as if warning them not to cross his path. They turned back to Zr'Ahgloth, holding their screams back, trying not to make a sound.
- Zr'Ahgloth - oh...urm...ok den...so...wat do ya want? also jolkiar wats dis guys name i still dunt kno him
- Jol'kiar - hes-
- ??? - I AM GRATZ'KAOZ. DA GREATEST MASSIV WARBOSS OF ALL. IM DA ONE WHOS GONNA STOMP DIS GALACSI FLAT
The formerly terrified Zr'Ahgloth's expression turned from nervous fear to confident outrage, as many of the Loron followed in trying to face him. Zr'Ahgloth awkwardly walked up to him as if trying to intimidate him, completely failing to do so, but none-the-less appearing less cowardly than before. Gratz'kaoz' words had triggered him.
- Zr'Ahgloth - NAO YOO WAIT JUS A MINUT MISTER. YOO ENT NO GREATEST WARBOSS OF ALL. YOO ENT GREAT YOR JUS A MESSED UP GEEZA IN DA HED. YOO KNO WHO YOR LOOKIN AT? IM DA GREATEST LORON EVA. I UNITED ALL DA BOYZ TA MAKE DA BIGGEST EMPIYA. AN YOR NOT GETTIN IN DA WAY. IVE FOUGHT TONS OF PEEPZ BEFOR WHOS ALL "HAHA YOR JUS A SMALL KID YOUR WEEK" DEN DEY GOT DEIR BONES CRAKED IN SECONDS. DONT GIMME ANY ORPHANAGE WHININ STORY OR WATEVA MESSED UP TRIK COZ IM DA BEST. AN IF YOO CLAIM OTHAWISE IM GONNA KNO YOO OUT. DONT ACT ALL HARD IN FRONT OF ME.
Gratz'kaoz stared at Zr'Ahgloth in silence for a few seconds, seemingly contemplating what he had said... before charging a punch and smacking Zr'Ahgloth across the face with enough strength to send him flying backwards.
- Gratz'kaoz - STOOPID DAM KIDZ NEVA SHUT UP OH MA DAYZ
- Jol'kiar - ...OI. DATS MA NOO BOSS. an i meen i agree hes kinda a stoopid cocky lil kid at times like jus den BUT NO. I MADE DA MISTAKE OF RUNNIN FROM YOO INSTED OF FITIN. I ENT MAKIN DAT MISTAKE AGEN. IMMA SMAK YOO UP
Jol'kiar walked towards where Gratz'kaoz once stood. Behind Gratz'kaoz, Durzhan appeared once again, floating just above his shoulder. Gratz'kaoz' skin lit up, as if he was on fire, flames surrounding him. It was merely an optical illusion to the other Loron, but it made one thing clear: Gratz'kaoz was beyond Loron, he was a demonic monstrosity. He was Da Devil.
- Boss 1 - ...is dat...IS DAT DA DEVIL DEY SPOKE OF IN DA HOLY BOOKS?????
- Gratz'kaoz - lissen heer yoo TWERPS. i dun care hao many yoo killed... hao many yoo united unda yoo... DEY WUS ALL WEEKA DAN ME. YOO UNITED DA LORONZ SO I COULD KILL DEM ALL. YOO IS DA BOSS BECUZ I ALLOWED IT. AND IT WILL BE ME, GRATZ'KAOZ, WHO IS GONNA DESTROY EVERYFIN
Gratz'kaoz stomped on the floor, purposely reinforced to fit him, and it cracked like wood as he roared loudly at the Loron, the flames around him growing larger and more intense.
- Boss 2 - jolkiar...DONT FITE HIM MAN ITS DA DEVIL!!!!!!
- Jol'kiar - i...i...
Jol'kiar rubbed his nose, then turned to Gratz'kaoz again.
- Jol'kiar - BAK IN MY DAYZ - NO, OUR DAYZ - WE NEVA RAN FROM NO FITES. IF DERES ANYFIN YOO TAUGHT ME IT WAS DAT. SO COM AT ME GRATZ. AN LEEV YA LITE SHOW GEEZA BEHIND AN FACE ME!!!!
- Gratz'kaoz - I WILL DRINK DA BLOOD FROM YA SPINE DEN USE YA HED AS A MUG FER ME TA DRINK FROM TOO
Jol'kiar growled, as he attempted to punch Gratz'kaoz. But Gratz grabbed his arm and bent it backwards, breaking it, then tossed Jol'kiar back in the air, and he fell right next to Zr'Ahgloth. Durzhan appeared to hover above them, looking at them as if performing a ritual. They appeared to join a burning pile of corpses, as the other, terrified Loron attempted to escape. But the door behind them shut, as Durzhan closed it and locked it telepathically.
- Gratz'kaoz - I WILL RIP YAS APART, LIMB BY LIMB, WITH MA BEAR HANDS... am i on fire???... SIK!!!
- Loron Bosses - OUR JUDGEMENT DAY HAS ARRIVED...DIS DAY HAS COM!!!!! WE NEED DA GIPSY NINJAS AN DA GHOST PIRATE ROBOTS TA SAVE US!!!!!
- Gratz'kaoz - ... wait. wats dis bout ghost pirates?
- Boss 3 - its in da holy books. basically da zombie loron kill evryon den da ghost pirate robots an gipsy ninjas save dem den som geeza called Jon Freeman saves all humens den...wait whai am i tellin yoo dis OH MA DAYZ WE NEED TA GET OUT
The bosses hammered on the door, slamming at it, trying to break free. They were trapped with Da Devil himself, fearing for their lives as they had no escape. Desperately clawing at the door and leaving marks, the once fearless Loron under the famed Zr'Ahgloth were now reduced to mere scared Loron children who meant nothing to this demon. Roaring like a rabid animal, Gratz'kaoz charged at the bosses and violently tore them to pieces, drenching himself in their blood as he appeared to take glee of their fear. Loron were a species made for war and loved to fight, but this Loron was too violent even by their standards. Where others would fight for fun, he fought to cause pain and misery.
Even to a Loron, this display was utterly barbaric. No sense of joy could be detected in Gratz'kaoz' eyes. The paralyzed and almost unconscious Jol'kiar and Zr'Ahgloth looked on in horror at what they assumed would be their death, but Durzhan floated in front of them. He performed what appeared to be a ritual in front of them, as they got up.
- Durzhan - You are lucky you are both useful to the Perfect Fate, or I would allow him to kill you. Now run before I change my mind and choose others to take your place.
- Jol'kiar - ...OH MA DAYZ LEG ITTTTT!!!
- Zr'Ahgloth - YEH LEG IT...wait a sec YOO DUNT GET TA LEG IT YOR NOT DA BOSS
Escaping through a wormhole that Durzhan had left for them, the two of them made haste through, scrambling for an escape pod, and eventually finding a room full of them. The entire battleship appeared lifeless, as if no one had the guts to step foot on a ship with Gratz'kaoz on it. But as they made their way towards it, the entrance exploded, as it all fell down on them. Gratz'kaoz, surrounded by flames, faced them once more.
- Zr'Ahgloth - IM TOO YUNG TA DIE TAKE JOLKIAR INSTED
- Jol'kiar - nu
- Gratz'kaoz - WHER DO YA FINK YOR GOIN??? IM NOT DON TERRORIZIN AN HUMILIATIN YOO YET
Zr'Ahgloth looked behind him, but was in shock when he saw the corridors he had sprinted through to reach here had changed shape completely. The maze had moved, and the corpses he'd walked past were now burning. Zr'Ahgloth fell to his knees; for the first time in his life, he was terrified, he was depressed, he wished his life would end.
- Graz'kaoz - ALSO YOO SET FIYA ON MA SHIP??? SCROO YOO LOTS IM GONNA ENJOY HURTIN YOO
- Jol'kiar - WE NEVA SET IT ON FIYA WAT DA HELL MAN LORONZ HAVENT EVEN DISCOVERED FREEZFLAMAZ YET
- Zr'Ahgloth - wat
- Jol'kiar - ...yooll find out in a few more stories dunt worry
- Gratz'kaoz - AAAAAAARRGHH!!! I HATE FOUFH WALL BREAKIN!!!
Gratz'kaoz roared again as he begun tearing chunks of the floor to hurl at them, blinded by rage. As he launched the blocks of metal, the giant Loron inadvertedly created a hole large enough for the duo to escape through, though he did not fit through. He was forced to try and claw the hole to be larger as they sprinted for another set of escape pods through the constantly changing maze. Eventually, the maze twisted around, and the two found an empty escape pod. They flung themselves inside, and closed the doors. Gratz'kaoz, who arrived just outside, attempted to destroy it, but little did he know, he had pushed it out of the ship, and allowed it to take off and leave.
- Gratz'kaoz - GRRRR. DA TWO OF YOO. I WILL FIND YOO. AND I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!
Durzhan flew in front of Gratz'kaoz, with his arms folded.
- Durzhan - You will get that opportunity soon enough. For now, we part ways. You have played your role perfectly. Your god will be satisfied with you.
- Gratz'kaoz - ...WAT DA HELL IS YOO?
- Durzhan - It does not matter to you. This is not your war, nor is it Zr'Ahgloth's. He would love to think it is his. But no, this is my war. And everything that happens in this galaxy happens according to my design. And you, my friend...you are my puppet.
Feeling offended at the thought of being controlled by such a smaller creature, Gratz'kaoz growled and sent a punch at Durzhan, trying to kill him quickly. But his punch merely hit the walls, as Durzhan had vanished. Durzhan appeared behind and above him, with one last thing to say.
- Durzhan - This war...it is mine. You have played your role. Soon, your master will have you play another role...there is one he wants you to kill, but it is not Zr'Ahgloth nor Jol'kiar. Whether you kill them is up to you to prove yourself capable...but not now. For now, you let them live. And trust me, I know how to make sure you let them live. Nothing happens in Ottzello without going through me first.
Durzhan disappeared, leaving only a shadow behind for a brief second, before being gone. The once dark ship lit up again, with all the fires burned out.
- Gratz'kaoz - GRRR. I AM NO ONES PUPPET. IM MA OWN MASTA. MA OWN GOD. I WILL DESTROY OTTZELLO. I WILL DESTROY EVERYFIN. I WILL DESTROY DA ENTIRE OONIVERSE!!!
With this, Gratz'kaoz turned around and left to go back to his captain's room.
On the escape pod, the two remained silent as they headed back to Propa Big Loron territory. Both of them were shook badly by the experience, as it had been the first time either of them had faced a truly great threat to them in years.
- Zr'Ahgloth - dat was messed up man...all ma peepz died...an dat gratz'kaoz...was he my fault? also who was dat flyin geeza???? WAT DA HELL DIS IS WEIRD MAN
- Jol'kiar - yeh idunno wat dat was all bout i jus kno im gonna go bak to killin galots. way simpla an free of MADMEN
- Zr'Ahgloth - hahahaha NO. YOO LISSEN TO MY ORDAS. I TOLD YOO TA HUNT DOWN ROGUE LORON BOSSES AN DATS WAT YOOLL DO
- Jol'kiar - WELL I DONT WANNA. IM DON WIV DAT
- Zr'Ahgloth - i like yoo as a boss. but yor disrespectful an unloronly. A TROO LORON WULD BE LOYAL AN KILL GRATZKAOZ AN STAY AN FITE WIV DA BOYZ. NOT RUN OFF LIKE A WIMP
Jol'kiar clenched his fists in anger.
- Jol'kiar - OK FIRST OF ALL YOO CANT TALK WHEN YOO GOT BLOWN DA HELL OUT WIV ONE PUNCH TO DA FAIC. AND YOO ALSO RAN OFF LIKE A CHIK AN FELL TO YA KNEES CRYIN
Zr'Ahgloth stood up and growled, then grabbed Jol'kiar's neck and held him against the wall.
- Zr'Ahgloth - DISRESPECT ME AGEN AN ILL BREK YA OTHA ARM. NOT JUS BREK IT, ILL RIP IT OFF. DAT CLEER?
- Jol'kiar - HMPF. FINE. BUT DONT YA DARE CALL ME UNLORONLY. HE IS UNLORONLY. NOT ME.
Zr'Ahgloth waited a few seconds, nodded his head menacingly at Jol'kiar and let go, then let him sit down, as he sat down himself.
- Zr'Ahgloth - dat we can agree on. guys messed man. anyway yor still dum fer not followin ordas. also stop hangin around dat frekloar geeza. hes an unloyal disrespectful geeza an da only reeson his cheeky ass gets promoted ta be in ma gang is cos hes tuff. yor becomin as bad as him. yoo bes be careful wat ya say in future
Jol'kiar stared at Zr'Ahgloth, growling under his breath before turning his eyes to the floor. He had his suspicions about him before, but it was clear now that this so called Propa Big Boss was a corrupt hypocrite.
Stardate 05-08-06 BQF, the Rambo Serindia officer, captain Anwrynn Ramdorian, son of Lord Andaurl Ramdorian commanding officer of the Constitution-Class, USS Valiant was tasked with exploring the recently discovered Ottzello Galaxy. With Rambo Nation recovering from the devastating Tigris War, the Quadrant Galaxies enjoyed a period of fragil peace and many exploration vessels were send on exploration missions by Rambo Command, using wormholes leading into Otzello and Mirus.
Three days into their exploration mission, the ships navigation officer picked up an emergency transmission.
- officer: "Sir, I am picking up an emergency transmission, from an unknown alien vessel that is under attack."
Anwrynn looked concerned, Otzello was uncharted in rushing into action might make enemies that could have been prevented. Though his code of honor demanded to aid those asking for aid.
- Anwrynn: "Very well, set a course to that position. Warp 7!"
The Valiant arrived at the coordinates and saw an unknown vessel attacking another.
- Anwrynn: "Beam the survivors of the besieged over, inform medical bay. I repeat, we do not engage the attacking vessel. Transporter room, when you have them inform the bridge and we will be out of here."
The crew did as ordered and beamed the survivors onboard, while the medical crew took care of the injured aliens, the Valiant set course away from the scene.
Capricorn Sector AllianceEdit
With the end of the Tigris War and the opening of the Cyrannus Galaxy to extragalactic colonisers, the Capricorn Sector Alliance, under the aegis of the United Republic of Cyrannus, began in turn, to explore the boundless galaxies beyond the barrier—including Ottzello. Following in the footsteps of their new ally, Rambo Nation, the Alliance dispatched Commander Aver Kuestantine to spearhead the expansion of the Cyrannian people into this new galaxy. Once they arrived however, Kuestantine and his forces received an emergency transmission from a civilisation known as the Galot Republic, whom they had heard about through local traders. Eager to build relations, Kuestantine set course for the Galot planet Saaldrin.
Dropping out of lightspeed in orbit, Kuestantine, in command of a Liberator-class star cruiser witnessed a fleet of unknown vessels attack several smaller vessels which, based on a quick scan, belonged to the Galot. Opening a transmission, Kuestantine directed it to the unknown vessels.
- Kuestantine - Attention unknown vessels, we have received a distress transmission from the Galot Republic. Cease all hostilities!
Before they could receive a transmission from the Galot, it was instead intercepted by a Propa Big Loron Empire warboss known as Lo'thakkon, a close ally of Zr'Ahgloth. The Propa Big Loron Empire had sent a fleet to interupt the Cyrannians' arrival to the galaxy.
- Lo'thakkon - YOOOOOO YOR DA PEEPZ DATS SUPPOSED TA HELP DA GALOT? HAHAHAHA DATS A SPESHUL KIND OF SAD MAN. I SWER YOO LOOK ALMOST AS WIMPY AS DEM AN PROBZ EVEN WIMPIER DAN A FLIPPIN OTTZEL. I WULD ASK YAS TA GO AWAY BUT I KIND OF WANNA SMASH YOR SHIP AN STEEL YOR STUFF HAHAHAHA
Following the message, the fleet, consisting of several Loron cruisers, arrived in droves to attack Kuestantine's vessel with primitive weaponry. Shocked by the barbarity of the aliens, Kuestantine ordered the ship to retaliate with a full turbolaser spread. Though the Loron did not have the shielding technology to deflect Kuestantine's attack, their ships were fast, and while their attacks were clumsy, they were vicious. Nevertheless, calling in reinforcements from the wormhole to Cyrannus, Kuestantine's crusier was soon joined by twelve other vessels, which destroyed several Loron ships and forced the others to escape.
Lo'thakkon sent a transmission to Kuestantine, visibly embarassed, though also frustrated at the speed at which his ships had been annihilated. He had clearly not prepared for the Cyrannian's weapons, and sent his transmission in rage, attempting to taunt them.
- Lo'thakkon - YEH? WELL WE ONLY LOST COS YOO CHEETED. BY BRINGIN IN WEPONZ FRUM ANOTHA GALAXY DAT WE WASNT PREPARED TA FITE YOO MADE DIS UNFAIR. HAHAHA SO FUNNY DAT YOO LOSAS HAV TA CHEET TO BEET DA MIGHTY PROPA BIG LORONZ OF OTTZELLO. NEX TIME WE WONT GO SO EEZY ON YAS AN WE WILL STEEL DOSE WEPONZ. OK IM OFF TA GO WATCH A RAP BATTLE BYE
Lo'thakkon's ship quickly flew off into a wormhole it had generated (without specifying the wormhole's destination) before Kuestantine's ship could disable its engines. After the ship flew off, a Galot representative from planet Saaldrin messaged Kuestantine's vessel.
- Galot representative - Thank you very much for fending off that attack. We apologise for the Loron's arrival, they have been much too difficult for us to deal with lately and are only growing in number. Anyway, I represent the Galot Republic and we are pleased to become acquainted with your kind. I hope that we may offer you a place to stay on Saaldrin for the time being and that you may appreciate our hospitality.
- Kuestantine - I would be grateful, I was sent to this galaxy to establish relations with peaceful civilisations, after all. These Loron... I haven't encountered a race like them before. And you say they are growing in number?
- Galot representative - Yes, they are a...unique alien civilization, to say the least. Extragalactics who visit our galaxy tend to make note of this too, and often express surprise at their ability to become spacefaring at all. Much of it is down to the female members of their kind, the Norol, whom they refer to as "Da Chikz", and are far more intelligent than the males but smaller in number. They also breed rapidly, and consume resources quickly, which is how they have managed to grow across this galaxy beyond what any of us or our Ottzelloan allies have been able to deal with. However, the Rambo Nation, and recently yourselves, have fared far better against them thus far, as although they have strength in numbers, their technology is primitive and weak. There's only so much the Norol can do for them.
- Kuestantine - In that case, we would be happy to stand alongside you against them. May today mark the dawn of a new era of peace and prosperity for our peoples.
Third Sovereign DomainEdit
Away from Zr'Ahgloth's eyes, Jol'kiar stood among his boyz as they watched the news; extragalactics were arriving to help against the Loron threat. Normally he would scoff at the idea, as it just meant there were more fools to batter now, though his encounter with Gratz'kaoz weeks earlier had left a very bad taste in his mouth. Particularly, the way Zr'Ahgloth had treated him. Jol'kiar had always been the oldest among his crew, and as such he had seen all sorts of things in his time; few were more annoying and obnoxious as the thought of having to listen to Zr'Ahgloth again, and it particularly stung him as he knew he could not stand up to him on his own.
Perhaps luckily, though, he was not the only one who felt that way.
His crew all agreed Zr'Ahgloth was becoming more and more incompetent over time, and they respected Jol'kiar far more than him given the time they spent together. However, none were closer to the older Loron than the fledgling warboss Fre'kloar; the two had been together since the latter was a child, who Jol'kiar had raised. He never did tell him about the circumstances of this, mostly because Jol'kiar did not believe he was ready to know, but also because Fre'kloar did not really care either way.
- Fre'kloar - IM TELLIN YA MAN DAT GUYS A TOTAL TOSSA
- Jol'kiar - ya tell me. man dat guys all like "dont disrespect me or ill kill yas" but HE keeps disrespectin everyon. i swer bak when i was his age we didnt act like dat
- Fre'kloar - pfft dont start wiv da "bak in ma day" fing agen man. yor not even dat old
- Jol'kiar - ta be fair im da oldast memba of dis massiv crew so ya betta lissen ta me cus i got experience (also im da best)
- Fre'kloar - whai do we stikk around man? cant we jus like... leev??? an make our own propa big loron empire wiv blakjak an hookas??
The older Loron let out a sigh.
- Jol'kiar - nah man. not yet at leest. ya see hao zrahgloth treets dissent? he wuld hunt us down da moment we tried. if we DO try we gotta do it when hes distracted wiv somfin
- Fre'kloar - meh fair enuff i guess. i jus dont wanna keep followin dat thickos ordas man hes so dum
- Jol'kiar - lissen fer nao jus play along man. go to da outskirts of da galaxy an occupy yaself by killin som losas. we can talk bout dis lata
Grumbling under his breath, Fre'kloar walked away, leaving Jol'kiar and his crew alone to ponder what to do next. He also needed an excuse to go off and get out of Zr'Ahgloth's immediate sight, but he was not sure what to do.
That was, until he noticed two Norol talking.
- Norol 1 - It's quite strange, we haven't seen these types before. Those Kasnoth guys are fighting with a degree of anger I haven't seen before.
- Norol 2 - Convenient that Zr'Ahgloth's war path avoided the region, he probably doesn't know they exist. Imagine if he got involved.
- Jol'kiar - OI YOO TOO. WATS DIS BOUT?
- Norol 1 - Oh, uhh, we were just discussing the news. Apparently the Kasnoth Empire is fighting some war against some newcomers.
- Jol'kiar - kasnoth? eint dat dose weird purple lizard boyz who hate everyun an always act all hard like "GET YA SHIP OFF MA BORDAS OR ILL BLAST YAS"
- Norol 2 - Yeah, they call themselves Shingorcango, I think. A lot of smaller Loron empires have tried to pick a fight with them but they always lost.
- Jol'kiar - well fer one, LORONZ NEVA LOOS. DONT YA FORGET DAT STOOPID CHIK. ANYWAY WHOS FIGHTIN DESE SHINGODZILLA BLOKES DEN?? I KNO IT EINT DA PROPA BIG LORON EMPIRE
- Norol 1 - Yeah, that's the weird part. They're having a fight with these new aliens who apparently came from another universe, except they look almost exactly like the Shingorcango. They call themselves the "Zazane".
- Jol'kiar - SOUNDS DUM. ILL CALL EM ZAZZIE BOYZ AN SO WILL EVERYUN HEER CUS IM DA BOSS AN I CAN SLAP ANYON WHO DISAGREES
- Norol 2 - I mean, call them whatever you want, boss. Anyway, they say they're from some "Sovereign Domain" or other, which to be honest sounds like a redundant name to me. Apparently they want to conquer the Kasnoth Empire, and I can't say anybody's gonna miss them if they lose.
Jol'kiar brought a hand to his chin, deep in thought (for a Loron), until he raised his finger and exclaimed loudly to his crew.
- Jol'kiar - LADS I KNO WAT TA DO. WES GONNA CRASH DIS PARTY AN SHOW BOFF DESE KAS-SNOT AN "ZAZZIE" BOYZ WHOS IN CHARGE OF OTTZELLO. DAT WAY WE GET AN EXCUSE TA STAY AWAY FROM ZRAHGLOTH AN HIS DUMNESS AN WE GET TA SLAP SOM PEEPZ AT DA SAME TIME
- Norol 1 - Are you sure about that? All the Loron who tried fighting these guys died...
- Jol'kiar - YEH BUT DEY WAS SMALL TIME. I GOT DA EXPERIENCE AN DA SIKNESS TA LEED A MASSIV CREW STRAIGHT INTO DEIR CAPITAL AN SHANK DEIR LEEDAS. EVERYUNS GONNA BE ALL LIKE "OOOH JOL'KIAR WAS RITE ZR'AHGLOTHS A LOSA" AN DEN WE CAN START PLOTTIN HAO TA GET RID OF DAT TWERP
- Norol 2 - Ho boy, I have a bad feeling about this.
- Jol'kiar - WES OFF TA FITE DA ZAZZIE BOYZ AN YA BEST BE SIK AT IT OK? OK COOL LETS ROLL
And so Jol'kiar's Massic Crew began preparations to attack these so-called "Zazzie boyz". Little did he know, but he was about to start one of the most important points of the history of both his race and theirs.
During the Tigris War, the Cianju Alliance and the Delpha Coalition of Planets had obtained an ancient artifact, made of material that they had never seen before, that was once wielded by the Krass, the ancestors of the Cianju. However, it had been clear to them even then that this device was not of Krass origins. It must have been granted to them from another galaxy.
The Krassio Host, successors to the Cianju Alliance, had sensed that this device must be located in the Ottzello Galaxy, a primitive galaxy they had not visited before. Having heard reports from the Capricorn Sector Alliance and the Rambo Nation, they knew immediately to contact the Galot Republic.
The Galot Republic received a transmission from their leader, Master Kroc, though the Krassio had not arrived. To the surprise of the Galot representative who responded, Kroc did not appear to move his lips when speaking; he spoke almost telepathically.
- Master Kroc - Greetings. I am Master Kroc, leader of the Krassio Host from the Tigris Galaxy. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
- Galot representative - Hello, Master Kroc. I shall transfer you to our leader immediately.
Immediately, a female Galot appeared on transmission. She was well dressed, and appeared extremely humbled by Kroc's transmission.
- Regto - Hello, I am President Regto of the Galot Republic. I am honoured to meet you, Master Kroc. Our galaxy may not have participated in the War of Ages, but we have heard many stories.
- Master Kroc - Thank you. It is because of the War of Ages, though, that I speak to you. My kind has come across an ancient artifact during the war. Do you recognise it?
Through the holographic transmission, Master Kroc held up a golden device. It was cylindrical in shape, and there appeared to be only a small button that operated it. It was at least as long as a Galot military rifle. Regto did not recognise the device itself, but she did recognise the design, its gold and green metal.
- Regto - I recognise not the device itself, but I can tell you that its design is extremely similar to that of many artifacts scattered throughout our galaxy. In some cases, there are entire lost cities of buildings made of the metal of the device you are holding.
- Master Kroc - I see. So the council was correct. If this is so, we would much like to learn more. We believe it to use an extra-dimensional phenomena known as Essence, of a kind we have not seen before.
- Regto - We know not of such a phenomena, but we do know the power in these devices is beyond our comprehension. You may perhaps understand it better.
- Master Kroc - Unfortunately not. My people are not versed in this form of Essence, and we would need more artifacts to learn more about it. Even then, our skills are as warriors, not archaeologists. However, we do know of scientists who would be able to excavate your galaxy: the Delpha Coalition of Planets from the Milky Way Galaxy. Provided we offer you our aid in your plight against the Loron, would you allow them to traverse your space if needed, and offer to look for more artifacts?
- Regto - Certainly. We need all the help we can get from this war.
- Master Kroc - Then I shall send a platoon of the strongest Civatron to vanquish Loron savages, and return this device to the Delpha Coalition of Planets. I'm sure they know just the warlord to lead this mission. Thank you for your time, President Regto.
- Regto - The honour is all mine. I look forward to receiving your aid, and to offering you aid in return. It is the least I can do.
True to Kroc's word, battalions of Civatron arrived to slay Loron. Though the Loron far outnumbered them, they had finally met their match in hand to hand combat. The Civatron's finesse in combat and manoeuvrability made them the worthy foes that the Loron had long craved for.
The Krassio Host's aid to the war was limited, however. Their resources began to thin over time, as the Krassio Host were needed elsewhere in the galaxy. And with the DCP excavating the galaxy, they had little need to establish a presence in Ottzello.
Delpha Coalition of PlanetsEdit
On-board the Halberd, two young servicemen were nervously carrying an unidentified artifact from the Tigris galaxy to Warlord Titanozor's chamber. The chamber was cold and dark, only with Titanozor's hulking mass warmly lit from behind his throne. Kneeling before their lord on the steel-cold platform, they watched him grumble while rising up, revealing a Grimbolsaurian more than twice as tall as average and with unnatural musculature, and made even bigger with his outfit of red furs and taxidermied beasts.
One of the serviceman clicked his mandibles before starting.
- Serviceman - Ahem... My Lord Titanozor, the latest sector sweep revealed only a few xeno-contraband. Mostly stuff soldiers have brought home from war-fronts. Nothing of high technological value to us, been vapourised along with the accused and their associates. Excep...
- Titanozor - Mhm. Why do you sully my quarters with this junk?
The serviceman gulped subtly.
- Serviceman - My Lord Titanozor, we could not melt this one down, even when subjected to quark-deconfin-
- Titanozor - Great, now I must foresee the correct procedures for getting this junk analysed.
- Serviceman - My Lord Titanozor, it was captured in the Tigris War. Soldier begged for mercy, said he always intended to hand in the item.
- Titanozor - Hm, that makes it of vital interest to our R&D. A shame he did not report it. He would have risen a rank or two. Now leave. And stop with the repetitive address.
- Serviceman - Okay, uh, Titanozor.
Titanzor established communication links with is father, Emperor Wormulus II and thought nothing more of it until the next day, falling asleep with the artifact a few metres in front of him. In the next day-cycle, the Emperor contacted Titanozor to tell him the DCP had vital intelligence from the Krassio, which suggested that the artifact was similar to others heralded from another distant galaxy, Ottzello. Titanozor was to personally lead an expedition to uncover more artifacts and their function there. This would be Titanozor's first extragalactic mission, he had no more reasons to sleep on duty.
It was not long before Titanozor's mission led to his first encounter with Zr'Ahgloth, who arrived to greet him when seeing the large DCP fleet arriving. As Titanozor flew the Halberd in with a large fleet behind it, Zr'Ahgloth had arrived with the largest fleet that the Loron could muster, and sent a message to Titanozor.
- Zr'Ahgloth - SUP LOSA. I DUNNO WHO DA HELL YA IS BUT YOO ENT ALLOWED ON MA GALAXY
- Titanozor - Hah! You're either incredibly brave, or enormously stupid! From what I have heard of your worthless kind, more likely the latter.
Immediately, the fleet did not respond with cannon fire, but with five hyperspace missiles. Of the five, four of them hit different Loron warships. Not only did the missiles pierce the ships' shields, but they contained miniature black hole bombs. The ships were swallowed into the black hole which crushed them, as were nearby surrounding warships. As all the warships that the Loron had either created or stolen over the years were pulled into the vortexes created, Zr'Ahgloth only watched with his jaw wide open. Titanozor could only smirk as he watched the doomed, primitive ships of extremely alien design covered with crude paintings, be torn apart and eventually crushed with no effort. The fifth hyperspace missile hit Zr'Ahgloth's own cruiser, but it did not destroy it; it merely created a crack large enough that it would tear the ship apart if Zr'Ahgloth stayed longer.
- Zr'Ahgloth - ...WAT DA HELL IS YOO????
- Titanozor - We are the Delpha Coalition of Planets, savages. If you think anything your weak kind can build or steal will match us, you are perhaps more stupid than they say!
- Zr'Ahgloth - AAAAAAAAGH!!!!! IM GONNA SMASH YOOS TA PIECES AN RIP YA BONES OFF LIMB FRUM LIMB!!!!!!!
Zr'Ahgloth immediately closed the transmission, as he ordered the ship to stay and fight, while rushing to an escape pod to flee cowardly. Titanozor noticed Zr'Ahgloth's cowardice, and vowed to eventually destroy him. Zr'Ahgloth's ego had been sorely bruised from this encounter, leading to an intense hatred for Titanozor and the Delpha Coalition. He was determined to slay Titanozor.
The war of the DCP against the Loron began to rage on. With Zr'Ahgloth's ego sorely damaged, he directed the entire Propa Big Loron Empire to focus almost solely on the DCP, and ignore the other alien races. The other extragalactic forces, confident in the DCP's success, left on their own, while the Galot Republic, the Grand Ottzel Order and many other independent Ottzelloan factions scaled back their spending on the war effort with the Loron, focused on beginning some sort of recovery.
Between a few conflicts with the Third Sovereign Domain and the growing threat of the Delpha Coalition, Da Propa Big Loron Empire stopped all their efforts against the rest of Ottzello. Thus, with no formal treaty signed, the war effectively ended. The Delpha Coalition's efforts to scour the galaxy for artifacts continued in the Delphan Excavation War of Ottzello, the largest conflict the Loron would ever face before then and their most worthy adversary, though the Loron would not be cheap targets of the DCP for long.
The effect that the war had had on Ottzello had been devastating. The galaxy would never recover from it, and though the Loron had encountered a new adversary, they had grown more powerful than ever, and would only become stronger as Zr'Ahgloth's grip on his own empire tightened by rallying them against a strong foe.