“For the Collosus of Life, we hunt down the polluters!”
- - Fernia Alliance War cry
“We see all.”
One of the main species of the Fernia alliance of tribes. Like the stalkers, they are masters of the scourge, but to an lesser scale. They are also known to be deeply spiritual, and excellent spear users.
The Fernia Alliance of Tribes was formed when the Runen Tribes forged an alliance with the Stalker race, the children of Faz'ra. They protected the Fernia domain from harm. Recently, they have sended scouts to others parts of the Wester Forests and Tropical Lands, hoping to find new allies.
The races of the Fernia Aliance are very open to other cultures, and will gladly accept new species into their tribes. They prefer diplomacy above war. While they are mostly vegetarians, they are also keen hunters and snipers. They kill their prey quickly and without pain, believing that otherwise, Faz'ra will shun them (and he indeed does).
The Fernia Alliance of Tribes worship the colossus Faz'ra as the god of Life.
Equipment and weapons
The main weapon of the Fernia alliance are spears. They are used for trowing, stabbing, and even cooking.
They understand nature and it's beauty.
- Trofandalorian Tribes - Our brothers and neighbors.
Welcome, child of nature.
- Nightshade Clan - Vampires...
We are sure plants rot here these step, so let the Hunting begin.
- The Lympharians - The Followers of the Maw shall be contained.
- Dark Caxildiz - Totally wicked followers of the Maw.
Quotes from others
- add Your own!
“Go on, my children.”
- - Faz'ra, colossus of Flora
- The Trofandalorians are the Fantasy Universe's Ansewer to the Waptoria Alliance of Species.