“Elements are the essence of life.”
- - Mudrix, the great Oracle
Eterfiammatheism is a religion spread throughout Ramvelkys Galaxy, and into two other galaxies as well.
Teachings of EterfiammatheismEdit
Eterfiammatheism is a polytheistic religion. Most teachings come from the Eterfiammatheistic holy book, the Kosma. It was given to the prophet Mudrix in 1,662 B.S.A. by the Flame. The Flame commanded Mudrix to pass the book down for generations, and that every religious leader of the Sylits will add to it. There are 39,304 pages in the Kosma, which is 34 (a Eterfiammatheistic holy number) cubed. Only 3,120 pages have been written in.
Readings from the KosmaEdit
Mariak (Leader) 14 - 16 (Phrases): (14-) And said Fire, "Earth be strong, Wind be swift, Water be accurate, and I be all and more. (15-) I be the foundation of scale, the frame of the fin. (16-) While I am a Maker, distant I will be Destroyer."
Rambryk 59 - 60:(59-) "Soon your name shall become you and others, and it shall name your city. (60-) But after that your change falls and a new word shall describe you. And the forgotten one shall be the guardian."
Myazog 7 - 8:(7-) Said Aturo, "I shall bring out the bones of the admiral of your nation and the bones of his offspring. (8-) I spread them before the sun, the moon, and the dwellers of my realm."
Eterfiammatheism is the belief that the Flame is the supreme being that created Ramvelkys Galaxy and fire. The Flame has three different names: Poziar, Aturo, and Zalamen.
Pokets are the angels of the Flame. The Pokets were the first inhabitants of Ramvelkys Galaxy, and were one of the Foreshadowers (see Mythology section). During the Ramvelkys God War, they became extinct, like the other Foreshadowers. The Flame kept their souls in his realm, and changed them to make them look more divine. He gave them wings, changed their mouth, and changed their feet. This change is called the Divinity Transformation.
Other Primary GodsEdit
The other major gods of Eterfiammatheism are the Wave, the Land, and the Wind. They are believed to have created life that the Flame didn't create, as well as the elements they represent.
The 4 secondary gods are the sons of the Flame. The Lightning and Thunder are the guardians of the High Realm, while the Shadow and Void are the guardians of the Low Realm.
- The Lightning and the Thunder (twin gods of light)
- The Shadow and The Void (twin gods of darkness)
The minor gods did create life, but made didn't made any element. Here is a list of some minor gods:
- The Stone
- The Wood
- The Sand
Practices and TraditionsEdit
- Zhroma- A monthly gathering at a Chrome (temple) to sing songs to the Flame and to receive Stries (plural of stry). Usually lasts around 30 minutes.
- Stry- The process of getting fingernails cut by Kazatels (Eterfiammatheistic priests), an Eterfiammatheistic tradition
- Flame Festival- A week of celebration to the Flame, happens once a year
- Strayna- Celebration of the Pritominy (When the Flame gave the Kosma to Mudrix)
There are seven Eterfiammatheistic virtues:
- Justice- The concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, fairness, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics.
- Generosity- The habit of giving freely without expecting anything in return. It can involve offering time, assets or talents to aid someone in need.
- Honor- The evaluation of a person's trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's actions. Honor is deemed exactly what determines a person's character: whether or not the person reflects honesty, respect, integrity, or fairness.
- Wisdom- A deep understanding and realizing of people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability to choose or act to consistently produce the best results with a minimum of time and energy wasted.
- Humility- The quality of being modest, reverential, even politely submissive, and never being arrogant, contemptuous, or rude.
- Hope- The belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is a feeling that something desired may happen, when the outlook may or may not warrant it.
- Determination- Setting oneself on a goal and firmly trying to achieve that goal, going through whatever hardships they must pass.
The hierarchy of Eterfiammatheism is the arrangement of the religious on how important they are in the Eterfiamma religion.
- Immaculate: Head of the religion, he is based in the Flame Fortress. The Immaculate is infallible in defining matters of faith and morals.
- Purity: A Kazatel chosen by the Immaculate to help him in his decisions.
- Kazatel: A normal priest or preacher in a temple.
- Aran: An apprentice of a Kazatel, studying to become a Kazatel.