Basic overview of each era[edit | edit source]
- Archaic era - Development of the founding DCP member races and history of the Delpha Sector.
- Exploration era - Early Grimbolsaurian space exploration and war with the Warzoleski, ending with the DCP's formation.
- Empire era - The DCP's early days gaining control of the Delpha Sector, and forming its identity.
- Grox Resistance years - War with the Grox and near-destruction of the DCP.
- Golden era - The DCP's recovery and rise to a galactic power.
- Rising years - 150 year rise to dominance after the DCP kicked the Grox from the Core.
- Golden years - The formation of the Seven Starr Alliance and first Gigaquadrant exploration, as well as entrance to the War of Ages, ending with the DCP Civil War.
- Dark years - A period when the DCP was vulnerable from internal and external enemies as the new Gigaquadrant politics reaches equilibrium through war.
- Transevolutionary era - The DCP's latest hyperspatial advancements and the Singularity, proving itself as one of the dominant powers, fighting rival forces that was seeking to destroy it, and the eventual change of politics and philosophy.
History of the DCP[edit | edit source]
Surprisingly short for a large and advanced empire.
- ACS - Years after civ stage.
- 1 Delpha Sector - Empires
- 1.1 Grimbolsaurian Empire
- 1.2 Jarzo Grand Council
- 1.3 Yoburt Technocratic Confederacy
- 1.4 Corgel Kingdom
- 1.5 Reign of the Warzoleski/Wub and Quinels
- 1.6 Other empires
- 1.7 Fahler, the cursed world
The history of the Delpha Coalition of Planets may not be any longer than 700 years, however, the story of its members, particulary its founders, go much further back in ocean of time...
Delpha Sector - Empires[edit | edit source]
The Delpha Sector, is the region of space home to the coalition. It is a large sector, but is now soley controlled by the DCP. Hundreds of years before, it was filled with various small empires - some of which did not make it to the modern era, as well as some larger and far older empires, like the Yoburt.
- Note: Various DCP members are Maxis empires. However, the DCP has lots of other NPC empires made by other creators or by Wormulon. However, to avoid using these without permission, Wormulon has just listed them as "Other empires". If these Maxis empires are important to your fiction, it doesn't matter because perhaps they had split before the time of unification.
Grimbolsaurian Empire[edit | edit source]
The Grimbolsaurians, despite being the founders, are still at the same level as all the other members. However, the date of the coalition, 0 ACS, starts with the first Grimbolsaurian starships, 700 years before the modern age. During most of the Archaic era, the Grimbolsaurians were not even spacefaring. Some of the older members new of Mirenton, but rarely bothered to visit the planet.
Prehistory to the Age of Iron -300,000 to -1000 ACS[edit | edit source]
The Grimbolsaurians evolved about 300,000 years ago, but without an ice age, or an early dark age, were able to advance more quickly until the Age of fire, when the Grimbolsaurians were cut off by other continents. Various ancient civilizations rose and fell. An ancient network of underground caves were discovered, leading to other the continents (the oceans were impenetrable). There is archeaological evidence that these caves were sealed, as if those who went through were tring to escape, but it is unknown who they were running from. Only the Words: The Entity Unseen were found on painted hieroglyphs inside caverns.
Age of elements -1000 to -200 ACS[edit | edit source]
In the ancient times, there was a great physcic war that raged across the surface of the main continent. A few strong elementals and psionics were fed up with the more primitive minded Grimbolsaurians, and decided they wanted to take control. Wars raged across the many primitive civilizations on the planet. Eventually, there was only one of these elemental conqueres left, but by then, his nation, the Flame nation was the most powerful. The future Emperors of the Grimbolsaurians will have descended from this conquerer, all who had powerful psionic and elemental abilities. For the next 800 years, the Grimbolsaurians would advance from the metal age to the age of technology (Intercontinental period).
Intercontinental period -200 to -50 ACS[edit | edit source]
Although Mirenton is drier than Earth, it still has large oceans, which had powerful storm systems and turbulence. The flame nation, like others, was cut off from the other continents, who all advanced quite differently. The oceans acted like a mysterious barrier, and there was great mystery about what happened beyond. But by -130 ACS, most had advanced to radio (like the first radio's of Earth), and were in contact. Using newer technologies, the nations were able to cross the oceans and meet each other. For the next 80 years, due to trade, they began to advance together, and by -50 ACS, had technology that would rival Earth's 21st century. Unfortunatly, that was when tensions began to rise, and the new Emperor - Wormulus, decided the world was his to take. Nuclear armed space stations were put into orbit, and a huge war began...
Global War -50 to -20 ACS[edit | edit source]
50 years before the Grimbolsaurians began to explore space at 0 ACS, the Grimbolsaurians were at war against each other, similar to the World Wars of Earth, only, on Mirenton, the wars were far more destructive, which almost led to Grimbolsaurian extinction. It started when the Flame nation (led by Emperor Wormulus) decided to conquer the rest of Mirenton. The war lasted 30 years, which ended in a nuclear fallout. Civilian casualties were high, and over 3 billion died, with 800 million never found, presumed incinerated by various nuclear, chemical and even biological warefare. Their technology level was similar to 21st century Earth, however, the Grimbolsaurians had no nuclear space treaty. During the end of the war, nuclear silo's orbiting in space fired payloads of nuclear missiles and lasers targetting key miltary installations, by the order of the Flame Nation, the main attacking nation. Surviving nations retaliated, and unluckily for the Grimbolsaurians, nearly every city launched their ICBM's at once, the result was near destruction of every nation on the planet, all except for Emperor Wormulus's. The survivors fell into a post-apocalyptic world, where deserts took over, new borns were mutated and governments fell into chaos, as anarchist gangs took over. Oil and fresh water was fought over, by viscious road gangs (yes, like Mad Max). Much of the Grimbolsaurian history, myphology and religion was lost. However, now with the Flame nation dominant, as a nation warriors, the Grimbolsaurians will be forever dominated by this archtype until far future ages, in their next phases on transevolution.
Recovery -20 to 0 ACS[edit | edit source]
However, Wormulus's nation survived, and in the next 20 years easily conquered the rest of the world. However, much of Mirenton had been devastated. The Grimbolsaurians needed to advance to space. Before the war, the Grimbolsaurians had space stations, satellites and probes, but nothing else. Most stations had been abandoned, but the Emperor combined them into a large station. Next, Emperor Wormulus started to build interplanetary ships, with no money, because there was little left. But sadly for the world conquer, an anarchist group managed to assasinate him during the first launch. Fortunately for the nation, his son, Emperor Wormulus II, took the role. Grimbolsaurians however, didn't fully recover for the next hundred years, and even by the Golden Age, there were still mutants being born.
Jarzo Grand Council[edit | edit source]
The Jarzo, had controlled a reasonable portion of space, as a Tier 4 empire, for at least 2000 years. They had always been peaceful, being the friendliest empire of the sector, and are still one of the most well-known empires today.
Yoburt Technocratic Confederacy[edit | edit source]
The Yoburt, are probaby the most advanced nation in the Delpha Coalition of Planets, being spacefaring for at least 12,500 years. Before the unification of Delpha, the Yoburt were already a Tier 3.7 empire, and Type II.5 on the Kardashev scale. The Yoburt build many of the DCP's most advanced technology, however, the Yoburt have nether neen fond of large warships, as most of their fleet consists of fighters.
The Yoburt themselves, for much of their time before the unification of Delpha, despite all their intelligence., were isolynist and rather uninterested in the space around them. The reason why the Yoburt were not a higher tier is because they spent most of their history solving extremly difficult mathematical equations, by steadily increasing computational capacity. They did this for millenia, however political strife and the following formation of the Coalition promted them to become more active and spread their innvovation to the DCP slowly. However, because the Yoburt were already in possession of advanced technologies, the DCP's Tier 1 advancement can be explained by their 700 year history, as well as taking advantage of the core in later years.
Corgel Kingdom[edit | edit source]
The Corgel Kingdom was over 5000 years old, and for most of their history were Spode worshippers. Some say they had been converted in their ealy history by the Church of Spode, but this is only a theory. They have always controlled a powerful nation on the south eastern region of the Delpha Sector, feared for their warlike and xenophobic nature. As members today, the Corgel build high-grade weapons technology, and often accompany DCP fleet missions!
Corgel-Dubel wars[edit | edit source]
For 200 years, these two empires had been at war, although both are now part of the Coalition, still they don't like each other very much. Corgels have a hatred for Bards, and war broke out when they saw a Dubel comedy show, starring the Corgel being a laughing stock.
Reign of the Warzoleski/Wub and Quinels[edit | edit source]
However, in the last few hundred years years before the DCP, the sector was ruled by three allied empires, notably evil, who suppressed the sector. The Warzoleki Marauders, Wub Federation and Quinels Empire. The Wubs were in control, but many splinter empires, like the Wubble existed. Very evil and fanatical, even the Yoburt and other powerful, future members lived in fear. But thanks to the Grimbolsaurians, and their unification, the other members were able to defeat this alliance who were enslaved, forced to work on the prison colony Theocron. But some did indeed escape. Even today, if the DCP find these members, they are destroyed.
Other empires[edit | edit source]
There are various other members of the coalition, both inside and outside of the Delpha Sector. Most are nor more than 1000 years old, and some members are even younger than the Grimbolsaurians (but most now are at least tier 3 before being absorbed). However, a couple of members outside the Delpha sector was even older than the Yoburt.
Fahler, the cursed world[edit | edit source]
Fahler, is a demon world, which has been blocked off from the rest of the sector. Some believe that millions of years before, there was an advanced civilization that ascended, who always kill tresspassers. Others say that there is a "Truly Alien" lifeform, trying to communicate in the best way it can. The planet is a mystery, its secrets locked in the ancient past...
NEXT ERA - Space exploration era
== Early space exploration and colonisation, Pre-DCP 0 to 140 ACS ==
- Captain Wormulus II
- Cadet Kilnok
- Early pioneers
Early years of space flight - First 100 years[edit | edit source]
After the recovery of a long war on Planet Mirenton in the Chilius system, the Grimbolsaurians began to explore their star system. First was a series of probes and sample returns, followed by space stations and then manned flights. After 20 or so years, Caphoborek had colonies on it, and Grimbolsaurians had set foot on Loranzer and a few asteroids. 90 years later, they began their first interstellar flights and colonised five systems. By then, Loranzer had started a terraforming program, melting its ice caps with mircowaves reflected from space. Spaceships were powered by fusion or solar energy and could only achieve time dilation.
First Contact - 110 ACS[edit | edit source]
A well known pioneer of this era was Wormulus II. The first contact with another race was the Brawgle Empire, however, they were not interested in the Grimbolsaurians. The next did not go down easily, as they met a particularly nasty alliance between the Quinels, Wubs and Warzoleski empires. The alliance demanded tribute to their religion - Spode. The Grimbolsaurians could not pay the demands so the Warzoleski's fleet siezed their chance and quickly destroyed the fledgling Grimbolsaurian empire.
First war - 120 ACS[edit | edit source]
The fleet then invaded the Chilius system and chased the Grimbosaurians back to their homeworld Mirenton. It was a time of fear with frequent raids from the Warzoleski Empire. The Grimbolsaurians sent several generarational time dilation ships to cross the universe and flee. However, they managed to make an alliance and a plead for help to the Jarzo Grand Council (Also enemies of the Warzoleski Empire) who suprised the Warzoleski fleet on one of their trade routes cutting the empires resources by a factor of a half. The Grimbolsaurians remnant fleet then grouped up with the Jarzo fleet and attacked several major colonies of the Warzoleski Empire. The Warzoleski's allies-the Quinels Empire and the Wub Empire came to their aid plunging the sector into a huge war. Soon other empires being bullied - the Yoburt Confederation, Chibby Empire and the Brawgle Empire soon allied with Grimbolsaurians and Jarzo Grand Council.
- Date:120 ACS to 140 ACS
- Location: Delpha Sector
- Result: Several colonies on all sides lost, 1 trade route severed, retreat of the Warzoleskis, Wubs and Quinels Empires
- Belligerents: Grimbolsaurains, Brawgle, Jarzo Council, Yoburt Confederation vs Warzoleskis, Wubs and Quinels
- Victor: Grimbolsaurians and the Jarzo Grand Council
Formation of the DCP - 140 ACS[edit | edit source]After the both sides recovered the Delpha Coalition of Planets was established on planet Puppidium, in order to protect the members from future conflicts, and to make sure another war doesn't brake out between them. The Grimbolsaurians were less trusting of alien races after this war, and in 149 ACS had found the Selznik Republic, a small empire who were followers of the The False God That Will Come, a philosophy whom the DCP had never encountered. The Selzniks are a peaceful species, who adhere to the shaman archetype. The battle was not a war, but a slaughter, as the Selzniks had little defense. It was realised in the end that all they intended was peace, and so, the war ended. The Selzniks didn't fully recover for a century even as members.
== Empire Era - 140 to 480 ACS ==
- Emperor Wormulus II
- Captain Kilnok
- Captain Horlin
- Other captains
After the DCP was created, the next 280 years was crucial is building the DCP. Many mistakes were made and the DCP was probably most rufeless in this era. Technology became more advanced, and many colonies where set up. This was the first great expansion period of the DCP, and by the end had conquered most of the Delpha Sector. Most colonies at this time started to be terraformed. Many new empires were discovered, these incude the Dubel, Corgel, Dragoozie, Ayug and Climthope empires. The young captain Kilnok became a Captain of the Star Sailor. Space and time around the stars was modified, to make interstellar travel faster for superliminal travel as the warp drive was developed (athough other non-Grimbolsaurian members had them, the Yoburt had hyperspace).
- Many stellar/scientific discoveries (200 to 480 ACS) - Captain Kilnok finds planet Spode while Captain Horlin discovers a renegade colony of the Chibby Empire, who left the empire before the DCP was formed. They had no knowledge of the DCP, but they still wanted to remane separate. Weirde alien and spaceborne lifeforms are found, and many other astrophysical discoveries. In 270 ACS, Captain Kilnok becomes the first captain in the history of the DCP to cross two arms in the galaxy. The first black hole was charted in 260 ACS, and the crew of the ship experienced time dilation!
- The alliance expands (210 to 350 ACS) - The DCP allied with several new species.
- New wars for Delpha (210 to 400 ACS) - The DCP had several wars with nearby empires, such as the Climthope empire.
- The first splits (450 ACS) - The Corgel empire lose interest with the Dubel Federation, despite they where former allies and are members of the DCP, but Captain Horlin managed to restore the alliance. Not long after, some Grimbolsaurian separatist traders who disliked the DCP's economic policies split to form their own empire. It was soon destroyed, but survivors escaped and formed the Pirates league.
- Cloning was mastered and Emperor Wormulus had backup clones, and so does Kilnok. They never needed them yet until the Dark era.
- The DCP saves and alien empire from eradication.
PREVIOUS ERA - Empire era
“Ah yes, the war that last for over 20 years, which could only end with one being destroyed. So many worlds were lost for good, yet, we never surrended, and with our stubborness we had frown ourselves in the face of death. Never had the Grox met such resistance, while most races surrender to their own cowardice, we fought on to the very end, and this became the Grox's downfall.”
Beginning[edit | edit source]
Wormhole of destiny - 474 ACS[edit | edit source]
Just shy of the Delpha Sector was a wormhole named CLG-16948-j, and it had only just been discovered. The DCP had only just conquered the Delpha sector, and by working together, the most advanced races began to make innovations in technology, one was the development of the slipstream drive, nicknamed the wormhole key. After sending automated drones through successfully, the DCP realized they could expand across the galaxy...
First Contact - 480 ACS[edit | edit source]
The wormhole in fact, led to within 1000 light years of Grox space. Scouts exploring coreward noted that strange signals were detected eminating from the coreward direction, believing it to be some astrophysical phenomenon, one such ship, the Traveller went to investigate. However, when the ship arrived it found itself in the territory of one of the most powerful empires in the universe...
The Grox soon detected the echo of the primitive ship, yet realizing it was no threat, the Grox watched the ship close on their world with slight interest, perhaps a new empire to destroy, information must be gathered. The ship hailed the Grox, and communication was opened. The Grox only opened a hailing frequency so they could scan the craft in more detail. The meeting did not go down well, and when the DCP ship left the Grox planted a beacon on their craft so it would be tracked home.
Early war[edit | edit source]
The Grox soon followed the scout ship home. At first they attacked silently, they weren't even detected. The first world to fall was Anterim, a Jarzo colony. The DCP didn't know who was attacking them, but when scout ships were destroyed in the wormhole, the DCP realized that the Grox were the purpatrator, and so began the DCP's desperate struggle that lasted decades and almost destroyed them outright.
Eradication[edit | edit source]
The Grox attacks were becoming more and more frequent, and were attacking worlds randomely with no strategy. It wasn't a war, it was a slaughter. The DCP realized they were fighting no ordinary enemy and were losing up to two worlds a day. All ships were rallied to defend the worlds of the coalition, yet the DCP's ships couldn't even touch the invaders. The Grox were simply depopulating the DCP in ever attack they made.
The Exodus[edit | edit source]
It was estimated that the DCP would not survive another year, and the DCP was forced to retreat in anything FTL capable, from colony ship to civilian transport. There was no organised direction. Yet the Grox were now swarming DCP space, and easily caught up with fleeing ships, however, the DCP Remnant finally stood together, and pushed their way to CLG-16948-j, which led to the first victory...
Battle of CLG-16948-j[edit | edit source]
If the DCP could escape through CLG-16948-j, then they would have more space to get away. However, a large Grox fleet of 4000 stood in front of the wormhole mouth. The remaining DCP warships valliantly collided with the Grox ships. Every DCP ship now had weapon placements, and nearly everyone fought for survival, the entire fleet over a million strong (of all ships), by sheer numbers the DCP forced their way through. Nearly 19,000 ships had been gunned down in the minuites the battle took, with only a few dozen Grox losses. Yet on the other side of the wormhole was another 2000 Grox ships. In defiance some ships jumped to FTL right at the Grox blockade, smashing it apart, the DCP had made it through! The DCP ships split up and searched for new allies. They found some empires near the core, however, when they attacked Grox space they were no better than the DCP, and ended up joinng the DCP in refuge, not that they got much...
Destruction of the Marinox[edit | edit source]
The Marinox had been especially cruel. Although, for reasons the DCP would not understand for centuries to come, the Marinox had vanished while attacking the Delpha Sector, leaving behind various technologies and ships floating in space in DCP territory. Those who had stayed took control and absorbed it into what little military the DCP had left.
Turning the tables[edit | edit source]
The Grox themselves returned to the Delpha Sector, the Grox realized the DCP must be taking control of the lost technologies and weapons the Marinox had left behind. But by now, the DCP had new weapons and defenses, captains and pilots found that if they swarm Grox ships with fighters and then turn in 360° circles, they could out-maneuver Grox ships, and not allow them to fire back at them. The DCP could now fight the Grox.
The Exodus fleet was contacted and it returned, with renewed mlitary strength secured the wormhole CLG-16948-j./ The remaining Grox forces resotred to using planet busters and Staff of death weapons, but the gap was closing. The Grox were now using ground forces, the Conqrix, however, Grimbolsaurians were just as powerful, and the Grox were pushed out.
Assualt on Grox territories[edit | edit source]
At this point the DCP didn't yet know how large Grox space was. Now the Grox had been pushed out, the DCP planned to finish the job and wipe out the Grox, they had little to lose at this point. However, old disruptors were now 20x stronger, the DCP had turbolasers and stronger quantum torpedoes, and better shielding. The DCP found out that Grox could not survive in T1, T2, or T3 planets. The DCP started using terraforming probes to attack the colonies of Grox space, these were called AtmoGens.
- Battle of Seron
The battle of Seron was a major victory of the DCP, they gathered a fleet of 45 ships to engage a major Grox industrial shipyards colony. Only two ships returned.
Wrath of the Grox[edit | edit source]
The Grox returned however, and dealed a crippling blow to the inner DCP worlds, even reaching Mirenton and bombing some of its cities, but unlike the earlier attack the DCP could now resist the attacks.
- Battle of Clonast Gate
During the Grox's revenge attack, it seemed there was little hope left. ships conrtinued to pour into DCP space, at a much faster rate than before. Plus, the new ships were cylindrical in shape, and carried large tri-anti-proton beams on front. The DCP managed to track the source, there was a artificial wormhole in the Clonast system. The DCP rounded up the last of their remaining forces, heavily armed with the DCP's last advanced weapons. In a final muster, the DCP was able to launch a surprise attack. The cylinder ships were very strong, however, certain parts of their armour had been weakened by recent wormhole mircofractures. Eventually, the DCP was able to get close enough the gate to close it, using gravititon beams (a recent invention). However, in order to get close enough to it, the main ship had to be escorted by the fleet around it, which extended their shields. The wormhole began to close, however, the Grox cylinders surrounded the fleet and fired. However, their main weapon darined theitr shields, and the DCP unleashed thousands of torpedoes, destroying many Grox cylinders. Finally, a Grox warship fleet attacked, but by then, the wormhole had been closed. Apparently, if it had not been, the DCP later learned that the Grox were bringing in Motherships, which would have finished off the DCP within a few crushing blows. However, the fleet had been decimated by the battle, as the Grox warships still finished them off. Even to the modern era, the DCP had preserved the battlescene (what they do at prime battle sites) as a memorium, although, all useful technology had been salvaged long ago...
- First use of holography
At the battle of Kerobe, the DCP found that fighters could run rings around Grox motherships. A mother ship is armed with Gravity waves, which destroy ships on impact, however their recharge time is slow. So the DCP created holographic ships to trick the Grox motherships to firing their weapons. Then, small fighters destroyed the invasion forces of the Grox in DCP space.
Carving into Grox territory[edit | edit source]
There was several years of uneasy neutrality, with either side occasiionally attacking each other, but the DCP was building huge fleets of new advanced warships. They had several new allies, running right to the core, including the Welky Grand Council...
And so, the attack begun once more, anf for a decade, the DCP pounded Grox space, carving a safer route of passage, and empires from around the known space came in to aid the DCP, the Rhodixians, the Glidiosaurians, Birpok and many more joined up with the Coalition. The forces marched to the core, creating a mightly L shaped space lane, securing its safety. The DCP used biological weapons as well. And eventually, they reached the Core. The DCP also began to simply terraform Grox worlds
- Race to the core
Captain Kilnok was the main commander in this attack, and he was chased by over 50 warships into Saggitarius A*, better known as the Galactic Core. There he met Steve, and recieved the Staff of Life and Galactic editor. He returned and destroyed the chasing ships with a click of a button. Not long after the DCP fleet secured the center as a colony of the DCP and Resistance.
- Grox Hub
The captital of Grox space was one of the largest battles in the war, however, it lated no more than five minuites, inan ironic attack the DCP used the Staff of Life, just as the Grox had used the opposite on them, and is now a lush world. This was a heavy blow to the Grox's pride, and with new found bravery msany races across the galaxy jumped on the Grox.
Grox desperation[edit | edit source]
Never in a billion years have the Grox been challenged to the edge of defeat in the Milky Way, they still had a huge territory, but had been uprooted from the Core. The Grox attempted to return to power, on several occasions, all of which were failures. Worst of all, the presence of Grox rebellions was threatening the Grox with a collap[se of society, as the Grox rebels hiding in darkness revealed themselves, and led the DCP into fighting the Grox's weaker points. The Galactic Core was now open for anyone wanting safe passage.
- Galactic unstability
The Grox attemptedto weaken the galaxies political ties by instigating a massive war, Kilnok was able to prevent this goal from being completed.
- Parallel attack
The Grox also tried to contact the Grox in other parallel universes through a rift, however, in one universe the parallel Grox saw them as no different to anyone else and attacked them yet again, luckily Kilnok was able to seal the rift before a new galactic battleground would take place in the core.
Armstice[edit | edit source]
Eventually, the Grox settled into an uneasy neutrality with the DCP for the next few centuries. They were still a top power in the Milky Way, menacing, yet the DCP of the future would toss them like toys using their weapons to test on them. Eventually it will be revealed that the Grox are part of a mega-empire spreading across the universe, in some galaxies even more advanced than in the Milky Way, and once again conflict will ingnite between the DCP and Grox on even grounds.
The DCP benefitted greatly from the Grox's demise, taking the core and harnessing its power. Over the next 100 years the DCP will rapidally expand across the Milky Way, and will meet new enemies, allies and discoveries, this was the Golden age of the Coalition...
NEXT ERA - Golden Age era
This age actually consists of two era's.
PREVIOUS ERA - Grox Resistance era
Rising of a superpower - 500 ACS[edit | edit source]
The 150 year rise to dominance marked the end of the Grox Resistence, the Grox had fallen, and the DCP took up the power vacuum that was left behind; taking control of the Grox's energy harvesting infastructure around the galactic core, as well as gaining the Staff of Life and gravitional manipulation technology from Steve.
Over the next 150 years the DCP recovered, and began to explore their galaxy which opened up benefits and opportunities, but also many wars with other large superpowers in the Milky Way. The DCP's bubble of stability began to take place, and the DCP's presence had become a major power. One of the beneficial meetings was with the Oimonsk Empire and both founded the Seven Star Alliance. Projects began to develop to build a drive capable of intergalactic travel, as there was word of White spice in other galaxies. Admiral Kilnok was sent to explore.
Persecution of the Hogomoth[edit | edit source]
During the same year of the Grox armstice, another major spacefaring power of five centuries in age; the Hogomoth attempted to ally with the Grox still the galaxy. They wanted to teach the Grox the philosophy of harmony which was the scaffolding of the Hogomoth's peaceful society. The Grox however were inconsolable for their loss, and mercillesley attacked the Hogomoth shortly after the alliance, purely out of spite and conquered fresh colonies. The Delpha Coalition of Planets punished the Hogomoth with a nanotechnological beacon which infected every Hogomoth. And so began their persecution, world after world of the Hogomoth fell from various empires and the Hogomoth retreated to giant city ships which roam the galaxy to this day, always hiding.
Golden Era[edit | edit source]
Co-founding the Seven Starr Alliance - 660 ACS[edit | edit source]
Rambo Nation and the Tigris War - 685 ACS[edit | edit source]
The DCP has recently allied with the Rambo Nation who are part of the Noble Alliance, who in turn are part of the S.S.A. They are at war with The Congregation, and the DCP will supply ships to aid their forces. The Rambo Nation are a peaceful empire, one that the DCP is happy to be an ally of. Together they will maintain peace in the galaxy.
Entering the Tigris War - The DCP finally enters the War of Ages - 687 ACS[edit | edit source]
Recently the DCP aided the Rambo Nation by counter-attacking the Congregation invading the Rambo colony Tircos. The DCP is gathering the majority of its ships, including non-military ships for the final battle. It is creating new superweapons such as the black hole generators and has brought the universe's greatest empires, superbeings and technologies to save the universe. They are sending some of the population to another dimension if the battle fails.
Golden Age/Ascension War - 690 ACS[edit | edit source]
This is a sub era of the Golden Age. It is the age when the DCP expanded and met many more allies, and enemies... This sub era was the age of wars, and had more conflict than the first Golden age.
The Scourge - 690.1 ACS[edit | edit source]
The final battle of the Tigris War failed, and after Kamik'Shi and the Xhodocto are invading every system like a horde of locusts. However, the DCP and its allies escaped to another reality. Their planets and star systems have been cloaked to mislead the Xhodocto are are invading the new reality.
The DCP in Universe 66501[edit | edit source]
After the battle failed, a large portion of the DCP and their allies moved or "ascended" to a new universe. The Tigris War evolved into the Ascension war, however, the DCP has created a new weapon, one capable of manipulating space and time, which could undo Kamik-Shi's evil doings, and "evaporate" whole armies and fleets of the Xhodocto. They have had several major battles, which can be read about on the Ascension war page.
- Admiral Kilnok was captured by the Xhodocto! However A DCP phycic trooper named Kenders contacted the Civatron, and the allies were reunited. Together they destroyed most of the Xhodocto on the planet.
- The DCP has wiped out the Sphargazi, leaving only 300 individuals to be enslaved.
The DCP in the home universe[edit | edit source]
In the home universe, Admiral Kilnok told Admiral Horlin to stay behind, and lead the DCP in the home universe. The DCP originate from the Milky Way galaxy, and although the Xhodocto are invading that galaxy too, the DCP are still a prominent faction. They even still have a few colonies in the Tigris. It is hoped eventually, that Admiral Kilnok and Emperor Wormulus II will return, but time will tell.
- Admiral Horlin is building a new Gargantuan Class ship (see the DCP fleet), several Dreadnaught classes and many more DCP warships to engage the Xhodocto colonies.
- Captain Jazzaroth has conqured and colonised a new sector, called the Expansion Wedge in the Milky Way galaxy. It is bountiful with spice and astronomical wonders. He has built the fourth Gargantuan, and a spacetime vessel called Black Light, so the DCP can send a second wave of fleets and troops to Universe 66501, as well as to contact Admiral Kilnok and Emperor Wormulus.
Xhodocto Truce/Cold war - 691 ACS to 701.5 ACS[edit | edit source]
The DCP and the Xhodocto are finally not at war. The Xhodocto have entered "The Year of the Rising Sun" where they become more peaceful. The Xhodocto have not surrended, but have stopped their war. Conflict may still occur, but now the DCP are moving back to neutral territories. Much of the DCP doesn't want peace, including Admiral Kilnok, however, the loss on both sides was huge. However, the DCP must remain vigilant, the forces of evil are always fanning chaos, and a new threat has occured - the Vartekian Empire and its mystery superweapon.
Trucinex War - 691.4 ACS[edit | edit source]
The DCP was soon rebuilding what was lost and they needed new alliances. So they had their eyes on the Pinwheel galaxy, known to its inhabitants as the Cyrannus galaxy. The DCP knew a bit about the nativeCapricornians (members of the SSA) and allied with them.
Days after the alliance, the main planets of the Capricornian Sector Alliance were nuked by the fanatical Trucinex Imperium. The DCP, CSA and Rambo swiftly defeated the Trucinex forces, enough to make them think twice about attacking the allies. As the Trucinex war continued with various battles, the powerful and highly aggressive Vartekian Empire allied with the Trucinex and built a superweapon, capable of causing great harm to the Capricorn Sector Alliance and the DCP. The war with the Trucinex ended when a six pronged attack by the DCP, Xhodocto, Rambo Nation, Capricorn Sector Alliance and a Radeon spy invaded the Trucinex homeworld of Nex, who forced the inhabitants to live as a puppet state. The Trucinex actually enjoy their new lifestyle.
The Nanohorde plague - 696 ACS[edit | edit source]
A major disaster occured in 696 ACS caused by an unstoppable plague of self-replicating nanotechnology which mutated and began to consume everything; endagering ecologies, civilisations and even planets, as they had assimilated FTL technology. They were originally created by the DCP to help terraform planets and create new materials, With no real effective defense against the Nanohorde, the machines spread like a malfunctioning techological cancer throughout the galaxy. The horde actually pushed several spacefaring empires nearly to extinction before the final solutions were met, although they appeared in the future.
Threatening Mirenton[edit | edit source]
The Nanohorde even got as far as the Chilius system, and threatend Mirenton by blocking out Chilius with a cloud of nanotechnology to harness it's energy, blocking out the star. However, due to the Grimbolsaurians were able to destroy the cloud using black holes to graze and disperse them while opening up a wormhole connected to another star to nourish their homeworld with starlight.
Final solutions[edit | edit source]
The DCP recieved a solution from an unlikely source, their enemies the Xhodocto who had a final solution of luring the Nanohorde which had been congregating material into a machine planet to another dimension.
Loron Threats and the Second Galactic War - 697/703 ACS[edit | edit source]
Da Propa Big Loron Empire is one of several empires of a violent and barbaric species, who hate everyone. They have been making threats that they would eat the DCP's citezens and steal their technology. There are several flaws - the DCP's tech is too advanced and secondly, all civilians are also warriors. The DCP responded by sending an attack fleet to Loron space... There has been much fighting on both sides during the DCP/Loron War. The DCP's first wave was holographic, tricking the Loron, while the DCP obliterated several systems. The Loron took revenge, stealing DCP technology and selling them to the black market. The Loron stole Screeble technology and started to create new deadly warships. The DCP however, destroyed the shipyards. Next, the DCP and Loron unleashed horrors, the DCP's Nanoburst weapons and the Loron released their Tyranodes. Next the DCP destroyed much of the Loron's armada, self-destructed their technology being stolen and unleashed missiles streaming out of hyperspace onto the Loron worlds.
Meanwhile, as the DCP and Loron were fighting, the DCP's allies - the Rambo, had fallen to the Imperial Allliance. Led by Bo Ramik, The DCP were Rambo rebellions in the Second Galactic War, jumping at the Imperial fleet when they could in guerilla warfare. The Imperials then decided to invade Caprica, homeworld of the Capricorn, with a super star destroyer, so Bo Ramik and his legion of sky warriors flew through the battle and boarded the main cannon destroying it in the process. However, when the DCP Civil war started, Bo Ramik had to go and save his own people...
Warlords of Delpha Coalition of Planets - 690 ACS[edit | edit source]
During the most recent times, the DCP has grown very large, expanding further into its galaxy, and beyond to other galaxies and dimensions. Due to this, there have been many benefits, but the DCP has also contacted very hostile races and dangerous foes. So, the Emperor decided to have 5 clones of himself, the warlords, who would watch over the sectors (their growth was greatly sped up, and shared certain knowledge and memories of the Emperor's). While the emperor and the council are still in charge of the DCP as a whole, the warlords deal with alliances, wars, trade etc. in their sectors. 3 work (along with the Emperor) in Milky Way Galaxy, while two deal with extragalactic affairs. These include Eclipsos, Mauloron, Tricarrion, Bo Ramik and Titanozor. Each warlord is a super-soldier, genetically modified clones of the Emperor.
NEXT ERA - Dark era
- 1 DCP Civil War
- 2 Post-Civil War and the battle of Tricarrion and Bo Ramik (Light and Dark) - 705 ACS
- 3 Further ruin - Concurrent with the War of Ages/March of the Apocalypse -
- 4 After the War of Ages - 706.7 ACS
- 5 March of the Apocalypse and the Descension - 706.5 ACS
- 6 Post-War events 706.8 ACS and beyond
Although the years of the Dark Era was short, future historians will see this period as a time of regression into war even the DCP was overtasked for, starting with the end of the Nanohorde threat; some of the Warlords justifiably disputed with the DCP's actions and began a violent revolution. Worser still, the Xhodocto's power increased and billions died fighting them. Rival factions such as the Cognatus and Vartekian Imperium also made the war costly.
With industry overtasked, the DCP required new sources of energy, so they began to put up their wormhole technology and energy harvesting facilities to good use and constructed The Grid, which grazed stellar energy for nucleosynthesis and collected starlight as energy to be distributed across the entire Coalition. The Maelstrom was developed as well, making warp and hyperdrive travel in DCP space difficult. This saved the DCP from further regression.
PREVIOUS ERA - Golden Age era
On the DCP new year, during fleet parade, Eclipsos split from the Emperor. Bo Ramik stayed loyal, and the other warlords stayed silent... The DCP collapses in on itself as it descends into a civil war. Massive battles now rage across the border between Eclipsos, Mauloron and the Emperor. The Emperor, is in fact, now winning, however, Eclipsos has recently allied with Mauloron (forced him with superior strength), and plans to unite Titanozor and Tricarrion. This is the darkest age of the DCP, second only to the War of Ages in terms of devatation. Will the DCP survive itself?
The Civil War - 704.1 ACS[edit | edit source]
At first, the Warlords were fighting each other, and also had to crush numerous rebellions by the civilians. Mauloron used poison rain, Eclipsos used force, Tricarrion used fear and Titanozor used imprisonment. The Warlords fought each other, and the Emperor was winning. Bo Ramik continued to stay loyal, and together with allies, liberated many planets. It was clear, the warlords would lose unless they banded together. Eclipsos and Mauloron allied, and attacked Bo Ramik. Then, Tricarrion now learned the ways of the Xhodocto, arrived from Xhodocto hell in Universe 66501, and invaded Bo Ramik through the DCP extra-dimensional wormhole in the Tigris galaxy in this universe. The three pronged attack was too much, and Bo Ramik was forced to retreat. However, before he could, he was slain by Tricarrion, although Largartoss of the Krassio might be able to preserve his mind. By now, two-thirds of the DCP had been conquered! Titanozor allied with the warlords. The Warlords turn really nasty and start using superweapons and attacking allies. The Corefederation consider betraying the Emperor. The reason why the Warlords were winning, is because they are clones of the Emperor, and know DCP space, tactics and technology in and out. They decide to invade the Delpha Sector, Titanozor (who the warlords were impatient with) was the first to attack. The Warlords planned on assassinating him. The Warlords pushed all the way to Mirenton, which they conquered with the help of the Core Federation. When the warlords fought their way to Mirenton, theuy faced a planetary shield. However, the CoreFed betrayed the Emperor, and shut down the shield, allowing the Warlords to land. The DCP is now under control of Emperor Eclipsos, and Emperor Wormulus has gone into hiding.
Return of the Emperor 704.11 ACS[edit | edit source]
However, one week later, the Emperor makes his move, and a new struggle for the DCP begins. His palace ship was hiding underneath an asteroid near Mirenton. Mauloron, Eclipsos and Tricarrion beamed aboard but were killed (but only Tricarrion's mortal form). Eclipsos, however, was really a hologram, and was really in the reactor core of the ship, about to sabotage it. The Emperor and Admiral Kilnok go after him, but Eclipsos knocks over the Emperor (but doesn't get harmed). Meanwhile, Titanozor reveals he was on the Emperor's side all along and counter-attacks Eclipsos and Tricarrion's forces! Kilnok amazingly kills Eclipsos, and the DCP reclaims its lost territories. The seperatists are on the run! The DCP had the difficult task of reclaiming its lost territories from the warlords, however, the civilians revolted against the warlords again. The DCP's economy was in ruins, so the Emperor temporarily disabled money. He called neutrality on the empires who sided with the warlords, and alliances will have to be rebuilt with the Defensive System's Bloc and Core Federation.
Post-Civil War and the battle of Tricarrion and Bo Ramik (Light and Dark) - 705 ACS[edit | edit source]
The seperatist factions were on the run, and escaped to a distant star cluster somewhere in the Milky Way to form their own empire, same species, but major differences in government, culture, technology and philosophy. As the DCP rebuilt itself to its former self (with some new changes), unknown to the DCP, Tricarrion had ascended into a being of pure evil and hate. He will cause various problems, and has already set the Nanohorde free from their dimensional prison (and this time they had evolved into sapience). He has also caused the appearence of spatial anomalies, to distract the DCP a bit while the DCP fix them. But, Bo Ramik also survived, and will be the force for good. The DCP has joined the Galactic Republic of the Cyrannus galaxy to help srengthen them, and to seed up the process of reclaiming DCP colonies in the Cyrannus galaxy. Tensions are rising with the Cognatus Alliance as the DCP don't like evil, especially if it attacks their allies, the Capricorn and Rambo! Tricarrion also increased Hawking radiation around the Galactic Core in the Milky Way, almost destroying it, however Steve managed to fix it in time.
Further ruin - Concurrent with the War of Ages/March of the Apocalypse -[edit | edit source]
Historians often call this era, the Dark era, because the Seven Starr Alliance also collapsed. The Jarquvix Federation and Defensive System's Bloc claimed war on their past allies the Radeon/Masaari Crusade. Most members, however, remained neutral, and this includes the Delpha Coalition of Planets. The DCP is infact, trying to discourage members to be involved, as it would only fracture the SSA and make them weaker against common threats.
Xhodocto monoliths[edit | edit source]
Many millenia ago, the Xhodocto lost their memory due to fighting another god Verezuon. However, before losing their memory, they set up ancient monoliths throughout the universe. The Xhodocto are searching for their monoliths, and if they find them, they will regain their memories and ancient knowledge. Its not a case of if they do, its when they do, the universe is truly doomed...
Intergalactic War 706.2 ACS[edit | edit source]
The Cognatus invaded the United Republic of Cyrannus and the Rambo Nation first, and the DCP defended them, so the Cognatus attacked the DCP too. Their first invasion, failed because the DCP unleashed its Time Dilation field on them. Their second major attack in the Milky Way did cause a problem for the outer worlds. However, the DCP has used its advanced technology, weapons and newest ship the DCP Star Destroyer and has taken the fight to their space, to buy time for the allies and find useful infomation on the Cognatus. The DCP invaded, and destroyed some Cognatus worlds, but in return, the Cognatus sent several superweapons and a fleet 1 million strong to attack the DCP. There are reasonably heavy losses on both sides. The Cognatus recently started the Great Crusade of the Milky Way, with new nearly invincible warships, who's weapons disrupt the Strong nuclear force between atoms, and shields that defelect the EM force. They have won almost every battle with these new ships and even destroyed one of the member's homeworld. They have also started converting fallen empires they conquer, making their prsence even more powerful in the Milky Way. The DCP's fleet has become spread out, and is a grave time for the Milky Way indeed...
- However, the DCP noticed a fatal flaw in the Crusade ships, for 3 microseconds before they fire their primary weapon, the shields drop, allowing the DCP to beam aboard a tactical antimatter bomb. Krekak, beamed aboard one of them, captured anf killed a Prophet of the Cognatus, a Vate. This seriously demoralised the Cognatus, enough for the DCP to push their invasion right out of the galaxy!
After the War of Ages - 706.7 ACS[edit | edit source]
Half of the DCP fleet invading Cognatus space split for the final battles in the Ninth circle during the end of the War of Ages, led by Warlord Titanozor. Captain Tonneroff was left to invade Cognatus space. However, there, he made an important discovery. A superweapon, one of the most dangerous ever devised, created with some Xhodocto technology. It was a station the size of a small planet, with concentric rings surrounding a large tower, it could focus demonic energy, and each cannon was as powerful as a Crusade class primary weapon. It was 95% complete, and after overhearing a Cognatus transmission, Tonneroff learned that it would knock out many empires homeworlds, demoralising now fragile empire's, turning the tide of the war (allowing the Cognatus to fill the power vacuum). Tonneroth, split his fleet in two, one would run like hell and warn the allies, the other would go on a suicide mission to slow down its production, soon the fleets were in action...
Tonneroth's fleet barely escaped, only the strongest, fastest ships survived, or the ones the greatest captains. The Cognatus superweapon was activated, and it launched its first attack on the Milky Way, and destroyed several homeworlds. It then travelled directly to DCP space, but then veered off, to distract them. It instead travelled to the Cyrannus galaxy, where it destroyed several Captoicorn planets before heading to Caprica. When it reached Caprica, it decimated the system's defenses. It tortured regions of the planet, but before it was able to destroy Caprica, the DCP managed to slow it down in a Time Dilartion field. Next the Capricorn and DCP hurled it into Capricorn's star which destroyed the station.
Final Battle - 706.9 ACS[edit | edit source]
By now Cognatus had reduced over half of the URC colonies, wrecked the Sylits, devastated the allies and had hurt the Milky Way. But after the superweapon, they discovered the 12 colonies of the Caprica, and amassed a huge fleet to destroy them and finish the URC once and for all. The Capricorn, Rambo, DCP and allies placed a defense, the DCP mainly put a defense around Aerilon (an important agriworld), Canceron (massive shipyards and industry) and Caprica, as well as further support ships to the others. The DCP used all its remaining forces fighting in the Intergalactic war, in what will be perhaps, the most crucial battle to come...
The Cognatus attacked with millions of warships. They first attacked Oldale and then 500,000 split to attack Canceron, where the DCP, URC, Kazaru and CoreFed had put up a large defense of over 250,000 ships. They managed to hold back the Cognatus for a while, but some ships broke through. The cities and important sites were enveloped by shields, but the Cognatus used Ion cannons. Their glass cannons were still out of reach, so they sent down Cognati troops to detonate nuclear explosives. Battles raged across the planet to save the cities, however, the Cognatus eventually destroyed the orbital defenses and glassed a quarter of Canceron, destroyed nearly all shipyards and caused firestorms across the planet destroying eviroments and cities. The URC in the end, fired a subspace burst, disrupting further Cognatus reinforcements, then nearly all the DCP ships in Cyrannus had caught up, and Caneron was retaken, howerver, there wasn't much left.
The next planet the DCP defended was the agricultural world Aerilon. 50,000 DCP, URC and Fex ships made a stand against over 200,000 Cognsatus ships. The Fex were first targetted, they tried to make peace but ws met with death. The DCP and URC stood their ground, keeping the Cognatus from glassing Aerilon. The Cognatus instead beamed down many troops, and deadly ground battles ermerged. However, the DCP had recently created a hybrid ship with URC technology. The Cognatus ignored the new ships, percieving them as no threat, but they had DCP firepower. The Cognatus were crippled at Aerilon, but they got the last laugh, and fired a bioweapon that rendered large parts of Aerilon uninhabitable.
The next battle was in hyperspace. The Cognatus destroyed one of the DCP's hyperspace stations, the DCP responded by firing payloads of hyperspace missiles, which destroyed many of the Cognatus's ships attacking the 12 colonies. Next the DCP unleashed its entanglement weapon, and threw half of the Cognatus systems in the Milky Way into chaos. This did not stop their never relenting attack on Caprica though. The allies thought hard, but eventually Cognatus were winning, it all look like the end of the URC was near. However, something strange happend, they began to dig, and suddenly a portal opened and the Cognatus vanished. The Mortalitas, Trucinex, Imperial Alliance and other allies of of the Cognatus also retreated.
And so, the Intergalactic war ended, and the URC began its great recovery much like the DCP's recent one. The Cognatus still had losses of their own, the DCP made sure of that, destroying their superweapons and hammering their colonies in the Milky Way, but the Cognatus ultimatly got what they wanted, but what that was, no one knows...
Other historical notes[edit | edit source]
- The DCP has dissolved most uses for money, it still exists, but is only a minor factor.
- The DCP is still exploring, such as the exploration of the Aaken Empires's galaxy, who have traded their Raptanium, in return the DCP is helping them against the evil Geyk, with the help of Geyk rebels.
- The DCP has very recently allowed the Pepis Empire to become members, and colonise their space for safety since the Taruar have wiped out all but 500 Pepians. It has been brought to the UAN's attention as well. However, the DCP failed in saving the Pepis as they were ambushed. Fortunately the DCP is recreating the Pepis because they have their genome and will transfer the minds of Ms.Pepis and other important survivors. The DCP then conquered the Taruar and in a court room, Judge Heraphadon's verdict was non-guilty/special, but the sentence was total demilitarization and confinement to their galaxy.
- The DCP has created the Stellar engine, which is the pinnacle of DCP technology, a collection of stars 5 astronimcal units across.
- The DCP is going to participated in the Salsetthe's Wargames simulation. It will be used to help train new DCP warriors.
- The DCP grows very suspicious of the Core Federation... Why they are creating commonwealths, organisations and are gaining control wherever they go? Do they have sinister plans? Not to forget their betrayal of the Emperor. President Apollo of the URC is also wary.
March of the Apocalypse and the Descension - 706.5 ACS[edit | edit source]
The Xhodocto have left their passive stage, discovered their monoliths and several new Xhodocto gods have awakend:Skar'Thalista, Saem'Dkao, Nava'Rhal, Kiaz'Hala, Mhaz'Veryk and Keth'Zhar. The wicked Tricarrion is still in league with the Xhodocto too. Since the truce, the Xhodocto have become even more powerful, but so have the allies... The Xhodocto god Kiaz'Hala, descended upon a great DCP world, closest to Xhodocto space. The planet's population was billions and had major industry. The huge Xhodocto ships filled the skies, armies of Xhodocto stretching into the horizon teleported onto the surface through a rift. The DCP sent many troops and ships however, Kiaz'Hala appeared, a true god, and wiped all life on the planet into a barren wasteland.
Invasion of the Inner Nexus[edit | edit source]
Soon after, the DCP began to prepare. They had a couple of superweapons recently devoleped and the DCP was always prepared for another war with the demonic Xhodocto. Bo Ramik, the ascended, will lead the DCP into battle, and recently, the Girdo Empire, CoreFed and DCP have grouped in the Corisa Galaxy and will invade the home of the Xhodocto - Tuuros galaxy.
Descension and Taldar sacrifice[edit | edit source]
The invasion did not last very long, the Xhodocto ripped huge tears in the fabric of the universe, that led straight to Xhodocto hell. The Taldar, sacrifised themselves which weakened the Xhodocto, while the DCP and their allies did their great attack. Because the Taldar had weakened the Xhodocto, the demons had been severely reduced to just above the power of the allies. They made their move, attacked Xhodocto hell with great force, but still suffered heavy losses. Bo Ramik, the ascended, gathered a large army of Elemental and psionic warriors to penetrate the eighth circle. They managed to push back the Xhodocto, but lying before then was a huge wall, which appeared differently to everyone who looked at it. They all tried to break though with own methods, a hydrobender thought he caould boil a wall of ice, a Radeon thought he could use the power of spode. But Bo Ramik realised what the wall truly was after meditation - nothing. You cannot destroy nothing. The wall vanished, it never existed! The allies pressed on...
Kilnok's quest[edit | edit source]
Not long after, Admiral Kilnok found himself in a great library. Inside was an old human, who revealed to Kilnok that he was of the Kie'Un tribe, and had all the knowledge of every book, kamik Shi had forced him to watch the library for ever. The librarian, told Kilnok that he must go on a quest to find a sword of great power, that would resurrect Master Kroc. So, Kilnok and his fellow captains:Spiritmaster Tadjeleon, Captain Votarah (and his war dog), Captain Ramcard and Captain Morobus commanded an army into finding the sword. But sadly, the army was slaughted, they didn't expect that the Xhodocto would just "appear" (they didn't use teleporters either). The captains escaped, but were not out of the woods, they had to battle demons, Xhodocto-possessed zombies and an ascended Xhodocto. The librarian Kez'hala appeared before Kilnok again, and told him the eighth circle was all about deception and to watch his back as he finds the sword.
The Ninth circle and the DCP's last great struggle[edit | edit source]
The allies finally had reached the Ninth circle (which would have been impossible if not for the Taldar sacrifice), the deepest region inside Inferno Realm. Over a quadrillion allies turned up, in full force, fleets and weapons. Commanded by Admiral Kilnok, Captain Votarah and Master Veo Path they stood at the gates. But a terrible sound occured, and suddenly Kamik'Shi himeslef appeared in front of the army. In less than a second he wiped out all but one million of the allies in the battle. But, it was imparitive that Admiral Kilnok finds the Ilambil Katarn that will resurect Master Kroc. The DCP gathered itself for one final big push, to fight there way to the sword. All the DCP's heroes turned up, including the Emperor. Although the DCP was outnumbered 100 to 1, they actually managed to push there way through, while Veo Path distracted Kamik'Shi. Admiral Kilnok fought his way right to the building where it was held, but only one could enter. Bo Ramik supplied him with an anti-demonic crystal. Kilnok then found the sword, but an ascended Xhodocto stepped into the path. Fortunately, Kez'Ksha appeared and dispensed with the Xhodie (he was an enlightend being). However, Kilnok discovered that as soon as he gave the sword to Master Kroc, he would become a ghost forced to walk Nether-plane forever. But, to save the universe he did so. Master Kroc had been resurrected, and so did Kamik'Shi's enemy god Verezuon. Kilnok was also rescued from Nether-plane in the end by the Librarian, an ascended being from the Thirteenth tribe. He was allowed to live among the gods in Iluvi Realm. Kilnok said he will return for the final penultimate battle, but unfortunately he would descend to become a mortal once more...
- Kilnok did return, shortly before the final battle! Before he descended, he smoothed out the portals leading to Inferno Realm, and DCP reinforcements flooded through! After his descension, he appeared before his delighted troops. He was going to lead the very final battle of the war!
The final battle to end all battles - 706.7 ACS[edit | edit source]
This story was written by Xhodocto3546 on the link above, I've simply wrote in my own words here.
The allies and their gods and ascended beings arroved at the Deathspire where Kamik Shi was waiting for them. "This is it! We need to get Hierarch Kroc to the Deathspire tip! Charge!" shouted Admiral Kilnok. The troops charged into battle at full speed, but descendents and hordes of countless Xhodocto stepped between them and the Deathspire. The Xhodocto gods in all their demonic glory were amongst them! There was a terrific battle, every time swords clashed, hell was ripped apart and then recreated. Millions of Xhodocto ships and vehicles appeared. The Xhodocto Angazhar aimed for the DCP, he felt personel hatred for them, however, Kilnok stepped in front. He sneered "you", and was about to impale Kilnok, however, his weapon glanced off Bo Ramik's ascended energy. Bo Ramik shouted "Kilnok, back off! He'll kill-" but Angazhar then turned to Bo Ramik had impaled him in the chest, but Bo Ramik was already regenerating, albiet slowly. Kilnok did a mighty leap and jumped on Angazhar's back and after an epic struggle, decapitated him!
Meanwhile, Master Kroc of the Civatron fought his way to the Deathspire. Kamik'Shi had drawn his double blades, and a tremendous battle of the universe began, shaping reality itself. Perhaps the greatest battle ever fought. However, Kroc had the power of the god Verezuon in his hands and eventually managed to defeat the god of death. Kamik Shi fell apart, blue crystals covering his body, his energy and essence absorbed into the Ilambil Katarn. Then, almost instantly, every Xhodocto burned out of existence in front of a surprised allied army. It was over, the Xhodocto were never more...
Post-War of Ages and severe losses 706.7/8 ACS[edit | edit source]
After the war, the Xhodocto were gone, and the universe's denziens breathed a huge sigh of relief. However, it was a bitter sweet victory, 5 trillion DCP troops were dead (many in the purge of the Ninth circle, and the final battle), over 500 billion civilian lives were desimated and there was few injuries (the Xhodocto usually just kill). 2 Million starships and vehicles had been destroyed, many industries were crippled and many, many DCP planets devastated or even lost for good (this figure encompasses all of the wars). Heroes had fallen. The War of Ages had crippled the DCP and their allies quite severely, and along with the DCP Civil war and other recent conflicts, the DCP's fleet was spread out and the DCP is quite vunerable at this dark era. Much of the universe hadbeen devastated in the Scourge, as many plnets were stripped of life. The War of Ages was perhaps the most devastating war the universe has ever felt. Yet, already, evil and chaos is already stirring once more, taking the power vacuum and advantage. The DCP is currently building a monument, so the universe never forgets the war.
The Dark era, is like a dark age to the DCP, it is at its most vunerable, it has stopped expanding and halted technological development and is even losing territory and power, with factions still splitting. The Emperor and other officials have realised this, as it is threatening the DCP's very existence. New allies have been forged, such as with the mighty Torak's empire. Meanwhile, there are more genetically modified troops being created to fill in the roles of troops, the great rebuilding had begun, with no currency, the DCP is recovering very quickly, the industrial worlds left have been put into maximum, starships, including several new designs are being developed. Meanhile, improving standards of living and the happiness of the citizens has been made very important.
Post-War events 706.8 ACS and beyond[edit | edit source]
- Ihrian Skirmish (.8) - The Salsetthe detected a ship with a mixture of Borg, biogenic and conventional weapons created by the Ihrians heading towards Universe 939152 through a special flexure. Meanwhile, the Pepis genome had been stolen, with strange readings of temporal particles. The ship was heading towards Pepis territories, and was armed with 200 disruptor banks, 85 various torpedo launchers, tricobalt devices and 2 Thalaron generators. It had three layers of shielding and a cloaking device that could stay undetected until 10 meters away from the DCP scanning technology. It was a massive starship. The DCP and Pepis fleets grouped together to make a stand. But whithin 30 minutes, it had eradicated two Pepis colonies with its Thaloron weapons. The DCP tried to stop it, with strange matter, but the ship kept evading the DCP's decection. It then wiped out more Pepis colonies, using biogenic pulses, one planet's atmosphere ignited, another was destroyed out right. If the ship re-enters the universe, the Salsetthe will try to take action (to defend themselves, not the Pepis). Meanwhile, the DCP plans to create a subspace sandbar to slow it down and is generating a singularity. The presence of a second ship has also emerged from the galactic core of the main galaxy of Universe 939152. Both ships were destroyed by the Salsetthe in the end, although they had lost 75% of their attack fleet. The last Pepian colonies were poisoned, leaving many sterile, however, the DCP had rescued many who had not been effected. The Ihrians eventually turned out to be renegades, however, assassins had killed all but two Pepians. The DCP uploaded the Pepis to a virtual reality, until the Ihrians gave up, and then set them free to start again.
- Nanohorde Return (.8) - The DCP already knew the Nanohorde had returned, due to their re-release by Tricarrion. But most of the Nanohorde had attacked Inferno Realm, and barely toutched the universe. As everyone was too busy fighting the Xhodocto, neither noticed until it was too late, the horde had invaded Xhodocto hell and was assimilating Xhodocto technology and demonic energy. The Nanohorde this time was also more intelligent, but still are malfunctioning and are not evil. However, they assimilated something that would make them more deadly than ever! The Nanohorde had adapted to exist in a quantum state after assimilating Xhodocto technology. They could exist in a state of quantum superposition and entanglement, meaning they could never be fully destroyed without some uncertainty, and no one would ever predict where they could strike next!
- Taberon Incursion (.9) - Taberon was a powerful being who fancies himeslf as a god of evil. He claimed war on the DCP for reasons unknown.
- Battle for Sol (.12) - The Tokzhalan Empire (who are a splinter faction from the Girdo Empire) decided to show its military might by destroying the Sol System. They fired several star busters at the the sun, 3 were destroyed by the DCP, and the others were destroyed by other empires. The Tokzhakan then attaked New Tokyo, and other important points in the Solar System, however, Jovar, Humanity, DCP, Gablinus-Avis, Rambo and other empres drove them out, and the Sol System was unharmed. The Tolzhakan plan to invade the Milky Way, however, it is unknown what actions the DCP shall take, as it is trying to lick its wounds. The DCP did make a desision, they will only defend the Milky Way, because the DCP is trying to recover from previous wars.
- The Loron war resumes (346.2) - The Loron made a temporary alliance with the DCP during the March of the Apocalypse to fight the greater enemy. However, not long after, the Loron claimed war on the DCP again. The DCP responded by attacking a planet with important resources, but also discovered that they had learned how to make thermo-nulcear weaponry. But a more important discovery was made, an OtzDie production factory. The DSB only very recently had learned that the OtzDie were in fact nanomachines. The DCP teleported the factory up and finished glassing the planet. In fact, the DCP have learned important infomation on the Loron during their temporary alliance.
- Trouble in the core (346.2) - It was discovered that Universe 939152 is much older than the DCP's native universe. In fact, the galaxies contain much less matter and star formation, as well as being further apart. The Supermassive black hole in the center of the main galaxy that the DCP and Pepis had colonised was losing mass, and will eventually explode, disrupting subspace and eventually destroying the galaxy (as well as wrecking the Trade station). So the DCP created several wormholes, and connected one end to the Supermassive black hole, and the other ends to several stars to replenish the loss of mass.
The hunt and Secret War for the Light 707.1 ACS[edit | edit source]
By now, the War of Ages was finally over, and the Xhodocto and their many demons had been defeated. As the DCP was returning, Bo Ramik was one of the last leave, because he could still sense an evil presence. He took some troops with him. Soon, Tricarrion appeared, and after a short battle, Tricarrion had overpowered Bo Ramik, but Bo Ramik was able to escape in time.
But the question was, how had Tricarrion become so powerful? Then Bo Ramik guessed, if ascended beings are worshipped, they gain the power of their worshippers. And it was not long until Bo Ramik realised, that the seperatists who were still in league with Tricarrion, would be the ones who were. They would be the easiest to manipulate. The hunt was on! However, the DCP was trying to recover, and Bo Ramik was not yet powerful enough to take on Tricarrion. The DCP turned to their most powerful ally, the Krassio. Most of the Sons of the Krass were unable to help, however, the Andrudan were, as Tricarrion had the knowledge of the Xhodocto. The DCP and the Andrudan haved joined forces to fight the DCP Seperatists, but now they must be located...
The Seperatists were discovered by accident. The DCP was investigating the disappearence of a scout shipthat had been destroyed by the Mantisorac Swarm, however, the DCP stumbled across an MSP colony instead. The DCP and Andrudan soon brought an invasion force, however, the MSP surprised the DCP and their ally with the MSP's allies,the Vartekians and Imperial Alliance. The DCP had to retreat, and the cuncil has decided that his war would be a secret one, so the demoralised peoples of the coalition don't run to the soveriegnty.
End of the Dark age The great recovery, ends of old wars and preperation for future conflicts - 707.2 ACS[edit | edit source]
The DCP are starting to explore and develop again. They have recently improved replicators and production on industrial worlds have started again, clones are replacing lost troops, and the DCP has created a new ship to be mass produced, the DCP Flying Fortress, based on the Earth's ancient aircraft, the B17. The DCP has met several new allies, and is sending scouts to explore to regions to colonise. The Nanohorde activities are low, despite worries about their quantum state, most are consuming the leftovers of Inferno Realm. The DCP is in a stalemate with many previous foes, the Cognatus have stopped their crusade of the Milky Way (the DCP disovered how to defeat their ships). Tricarrion has been found, in the Large Magellanic Cloud. However, the rising dangers of the Tolzhekan in the Milky Way are becoming more apparent, but now, the DCP is recovering quite quickly, due to its lack of currency. Each galaxy is creating its own specfific fleets, still connected, created in their own galaxies, this will help fleet movements.
After the War of Ages, obviously, empires are going to take an advantage, even more peaceful ones might resort to agression due to desperation. This indeed did happen. The Tokzhelan invaded the Milky Way in the Imperial Civil War, and did a massive attack on the Borg Collective, which severely reduced their size, although the Borg are starting to adapt. Meanwhile, various near-human species have allied into the Human Coalition (built up of near humans, not true humans) with the Tokzehalan. Meanwhile, they allied with the Daleks. The intentions of the Girdo rebels is to wipe out all normal life, so truly alien life can flourish. In responce, the DCP sprayed a Tokzhelan ship with nanoparticles, to spy on the Tokzehalan. The DCP is preparing to defend their galaxy soon, even though it was apprehensive to start with. They even sent a special kind of Hyperspace missile that creates a spatial anomaly to help destroy Project Emperor, but they didn't join the fleet battle.
- Milky way campaign temporary hiatus:However, the Tokzehalan have moved their attention temporarily beyond to other galaxies that are in an even worser state after the war. The DCP will not follow, but instead will continue to recover themselves. The Tokzehalan will return to the Milky Way, but by then, the DCP will be ready!
- The DCP/Loron war comes to a close:As the Ottzello galaxy descends into a new war the - Second Ottzello Galactic War. The Tokzhalan and Daleks had allied with the Kralgon and were causing chaos. In some mad way, all three wars (Imperial Civil War/DCP/Loron War and the Second War of Ottzello) had (for the DCP) combined into one, and the DCP knew it was time to take action, but again, will only defend themselves, as the DCP recovers. The DCP also plans the Great Purging, and will fully attack the Loron soon. The Telzoc were wiped out, the Gykar were struggling, and then the Daleks attacked a DCP colony and exterminated it within 10 minutes. But by now, the DCP believed it had recovered enough to begin The Great Purge. And the DCP meant it, they attacked in a big show of force, and within a few days had severely reduced the Loron's population, and a massive portion of their empire was gone. However, the DCP was unaware of a huge fleet of Daleks heading their way during the Purge.
- Loron near extinction/DCP retreat from Ottzello:The DCP and Fordanta believed they had extincted the Loron, unaware of the Loron dimension. However, when the fleets returned, they found that the Daleks had wiped out all but one colony (and that Titanozor had saved the last). The DCP in other galaxies will not send reinforcements, and the DCP will only now defend what they have got left in Ottzello, ad try to recover losses (the DCP didn't have a strong presence there anyway). Some time later, the Loron emerged from their own dimension (given to them), their empire had been destroyed, and they were very angry obviously. The DCP defended what little they had left, but attack after attack, the DCP decided to retreat (but not before firing a star buster, destroying yet more Loron) . The Ottzello galaxy had little to offer the DCP, who would rather defend their more important galaxies (and they believed it was doomed). The DCP abandoned the galaxy, however, they will continue to protect their allies. But the Loron wanted to continue, they had suffered a mafor blow, but then, their god Roz'Tah'Flok came to them. He advised that an alliance with the DCP would benefit them in the future. The DCP-Loron war (that lasted 4 DCP years) had finally ended.
But the DCP hadn't finished yet, it left one small fleet. The fleet began closing the wormholes that led to the Loron dimension, but they failed to close the last, as the the Da Propa Big Boss Zr'Ahgloth beamed aboard and attacked Warlord Titanozor. After an epic duel, Titanozor fired at a cable, which struck Da Big Boss who was teleported back, however, it caused a short circuit in the DCP's graviton emitter (which was closing the wormholes). Titanozor's ship met with the rest of the fleet and headed to Galot space. The Second Ottzello war had mostly ended on the DCP side.
- The Intergalactic War ending:(See above).
- Treaty with the MSP:The allies and the DCP after the Intergalactic War decided to fully invade the MSP, and completely outgunned them. However, Tricarrion had disappeared, so the DCP let the MSP survive with a treaty if they provide information on the descended Tricarrion. Meanwhile, Tricarrion himself has not fled, but has plans in the Clash of the Gods. The War for the Light continues...
- Three wars in one - 707.2 to 707.6 - The DCP's next three wars were actually three combined wars, the Second Ottzello Galactic War, Imperial Civil War and the New Grox Wars.
- Imperial Civil War - The Tokzhalan devastated the Borg and allied with the Daleks. The DCP sprayed nano-particles to spy on the Tokzhalan.
- Second Ottzello wars/Loron Great purging - The DCP decided it was finally extinct the Loron from the universe, and that is exactly what it did. During the March, the Loron had temporarily allied with the DCP, foolishly allowing the DCP to gain vital intelligence on their space. When the Loron wars resumed, the DCP unleashed its full onslaught, and nearly extincted the Loron, as well as cutting all but one wormhole to their realm. However, the Daleks, who allied with the Tokzhalan, also attacked the DCP nearly destroying them in Ottzello. Due to the chaos in that galaxy, and the rising dangers in Milky Way Galaxy, the DCP returned to its homespace. However, the Galot became members, meaning their space had been absorbed.
NEXT ERA - Transevolutionary era
- 1 Dark Era conflicts end
- 2 Two projects to rejuvenation
- 3 No surrender, no retreat
- 3.1 New calamity period
- 3.2 New expansion
- 4 The Singularity
- 5 End of days (Second Coming)
- 6 Current times
PREVIOUS ERA - Dark era
Dark Era conflicts end[edit | edit source]
Although the Dark era of wars was over, as the universe began to climb out of the post-apocalytic horror of the War of Ages, darkness
Second coming begins... - 707 ACS[edit | edit source]
Battle for Mirenton
Everyone should have known. The shadow of the Xhodocto was not completely gone. And in dark regions of the universe, new cults rise up. The Congregation was reborn, now called Cult of the Deathmarch. One of its members, the Vorgormon, are already the DCP enemy. Founded by the Mahanayans, this race of skilled warriors is controlled by their demonic leader, Warlord Hez'Kalka. With access to Xhodocto technology, they soon became extremly powerful. In the first battle, the Cult attacked every single major planet of the Onuris Alliance. Despite the heavy losses, their main attack was on Mirenton. Using the Xhodocto superweapon, the Amplus Traba and the guidence of the demon Tricarrion, they broke through Mirenton's many defenses and Hez'Kalka had a duel with Warlord Kilnok, however, the demon worshipper managed to steal the Ilambil Katarn, which was being housed on Mirenton. The DCP believed nothing will come of this, as they believed they had destroyed the sword with the help of the Salsetthe and Q prior to this. However, the sword reconstructed itself on the replica. The DCP was very badly mistaken, meanwhile the Cult prepared for its onslaught on the Ottzello galaxy, using the Construct 0-21 also known as Fear and their ultimate goal for unleashing the Xhodocto once more...
Second Coming/Seeking for the Vorgormon[edit | edit source]
The Vorgormon, one of the members of the cult had some known colonies in the Milky Way. The DCP decided it would be time to conquer the new Congregation threat. The Cult was one of the most powerful empires known now. Since the existence of their colonies in the galaxy had been known, the DCP decided to weaken the Cult by extinquishing the Vorgormon. In the Miky Way, the DCP readied its weapons and fleets and started to search the galaxy. The DCP only found a few, which they destroyed, but soon the Vorgormon contacted the rest of the Cult. Millions of ships came to their aid, and the DCP had to regroup.
Xhodocto Revelation[edit | edit source]
Now the Ayrai'Shikua had been free'd from the Ilambil Katarn, nothing could stop the Xhodocto reaching absolution at the 21st Form, realising their true potential as the caretakers of Chaos. Returned to their former glories as a Tier 0 superintelligence; the Xhodocto abandoned their physical avatars and technology as well as their "demons". The Xhodocto were now in conflict against their former enemies, the Verezaph and Taldar, one of the outcomes being the Annihilation to come...
Imperial Civil War continues 707 - 708 ACS[edit | edit source]
The Grox had recently allied with the Tokzhalan, and started attacking empires outside the zone (inside the zone, they could attack empires, but part of their treaty with the DCP was to keep military activity only inside their zone). These empires attacked fled and united with the Human Republic. Meanwhile, the DCP was ouraged by this new emergence and joined forces with the Human Republic to invade Grox space. In the Ottzello galaxy, the DCP's ally, the Galot, actually became a member of the DCP and became absorbed into their space. Back in the Milky Way, the DCP seriously undersestimated the Grox, and over a million ships was reduced to a few thousand. They had to return home, when an emergency message from a couple of sectors was recieved. The Shadows had allied with the Tokzhalan, and with the Daleks as well as the Grox, destroyed two small sectors of the Coalition. Next they attacked the Delpha sector, but as battles raged across the region, other ancient races came to the DCP's aid - the First Ones. The Vorlon, one of the First Ones told the DCP that soon they would leave the galaxy, and that the DCP must take over and guide the young races. The DCP agreed.
The battle of the Milky Way was getting very severe, minor empires were being eradicated, both galactic and extragalactic empires (as well as a few sci-fi ones) were either being destroyed or were leaving, while other extragalactic empires (SporeWiki) escaped the chaos. The First Ones and the Shadows left the galaxy to fight a war of their own, while they left the DCP to guide the young races of the galaxy. The Imperial Civil war is starting to leave the Milky Way (however, "Truly Alien" life has benefitted). The final act of the Plazith Rim campaign is that the DCP now plan to fully destroy the Grox and the Milky Way, and then quickly take the space that is left. After that, they plan a new future for the galaxy, not an alliance or organization, instead something far more civilized...
By week thirteen, the Tokzhalan retreated from the Milky Way and other galaxies, to prepare for their new plans. However, a huge alliance fleet followed them. There were three major battles: Capture of Tokzhalat, Battle of Timeship and Invasion of the Tokzhalan Galaxies. In the end of the war, the emperor was dread an an armstice was created, the Treaty of Dreykzin.
And so, the devastating war was over. Civilizations began to recover, but the political face of the universe was changed for good...
Two projects to rejuvenation[edit | edit source]
In the DCP's relentless struggle to bring chaos to order, the DCP has two planned two new projects. One is a giant space settlement, called Station Halcyon, and the other - The Civilisation.
A period of great expansion[edit | edit source]
As the wars raged on, by now in the Milky Way, the political division had changed, smaller empires had been merged or extincted, while many bigger ones left the scene. However, this might be good for the coalition, as new members, even the Galot from the Ottzello galaxy came to the DCP in desperation. The DCP began to rapidally expand across the weakened Milky Way, to 5 million systems (although many autonomous) and will unravel their two new projects...
Deathblow to the Grox (Plazith Rim)[edit | edit source]
The DCP rounded up surviving empires in the galaxy, who sent large forces to attack the Grox Remnant. There were any casualties on both sides, but the allied numbers were too many. The DCP fleet was led by the new Expunge class, the DCP's most powerful and advanced vessel. During the end, after a couple of weeks, the DCP finished them off.
The Civilisation and Station Halcyon 708 - 716 ACS[edit | edit source]
The Civilisation was founded by the DCP for cooperation between empires in the Milky Way after such a devastating War of Ages, Cognatus raids and the Imperial Civil War. The new order was in fact suggested by the Precursors of the galaxy which was now leaving the galaxy's fate to the DCP. The definition is: "For a powerful overarching civilisation in the Milky Way galaxy which emerges from many empires working together for a common goal. Neither an alliance or organization, each empire is still independant from each other.". Also known as the Milky Way Cooperative, soon civilisations started to join up and began to reach common goals, like recovering the galaxy.
- Goals were set up.
- Goal 1 - Recover the galaxy and increase cooperation.
- Goal 2 - First Contact
Station Halcyon was founded by the DCP as the new headquaters for the Seven Starr Alliance, 716 ACS. Situated at the edge of known space, it is hoped that the pair of stations will open up new areas of the universe, perhaps less devastated by war, and a new more secure database.
- A young scientist named Xigor was brought to the station.
No surrender, no retreat[edit | edit source]
New calamity period[edit | edit source]
- Location: Milky Way, Andromeda and minor galaxies.
The The Nanohorde never quite left the universe, and during the March of the Apocalypse, the nanohorde entered the Xhodocto's realm, and assimilated highly advanced technology, minaturising to the Femtoscopic realm of subatomic particles. At this point the new quantumhorde were governed by the realm of quantum mechanics, they had new abilities, mainly the Uncertaintly principle, no one could ever predict where the Quantumhorde would be next accuratly, only the probability of them being in a position. They could use quantum tunneling to penetrate any barrier, no matter the composition, and due to Quantum entanglement, they could alter each others state at any distance much faster than the speed of light. Perhaps worst of all, thanks to superposition (existing in many states at once), hey could never be destroyed without some uncertainty. And because of their small size, they could re-orientate particle rotations, re-arrange atomic structures, change energy states, create tiny singularities and even arrange themselves into matter.
They returned to the universe from the very portals which had been opened to Inferno Realm. The DCP tried to wall them back using graviton spheres and black hole canonns, but one cannot fight what they cannot see. The Quantumhorde retained FTL capabilities and began attacking centers of civilisation in the Milky Way - outlying DCP colonies, the Milky Way Cooperative, even Humanity, the Cephalodians, Grox, Vartekians and Salsetthe. The Seven Starr Alliance, United Defense Network and the like were flooded with emergency transmissions, but gravely, they ignored them. There was nothing that could be done, fighting it makes it worse, the only hope of course, was with the scientists. There was renewed anti-DCP sentiment and even the DCP went on trial, with Kilnok and his crew standing in front of godraces from around the universe to defend the DCP. Kilnok argued that it was the godraces who were being as selfish not helping the DCP find a solution.
On Station Halcyon, the head physicist Xigor realized that cooling the Quarntumhorde to extremely low temperatures would slow them down. Because of the dangerous mission, one of the crew was randomely picked. This was Katarina. She was assigned to freeze a block of Quantumhorde in deep space where it was detected. However, she was successful in doing so, but when she returned, she found Station Halcyon under attack by Shillites and another race she couldn't identify. She defeated one fighter, but was soon surrounded. Luckily 50 Fordan Bladewings came to her rescue, which escorted her to a safe location, all the while, the Quantumhorde were warming up. However, Ri'Kar'D phased her into the Xigor's lab, now sealed off from attack. The Horde were chilled into a Bose-Einstein condensate, where they lossed individuality and became a super-"blob", so cold, even light passing through was halted to a standstill. After some thoughts, Xigor realized that if enough was frozen, it would collapse into black holes (due to the amount of mass consumed). Now, was the problem of freezing them.
The Taldar had considered what Kilnok had debated, and using metaphorical "fingers" of extra dimensional particles with wavelengths so large they were almost black holes; used enough mass to press the Quantumhorde into steep gravity wells, where they cooled off via the evaaporation cooling, becoming black holes themselves as the mass of quantumhorde equivilient to entire worlds imploded.
- Location: Milky Way and Large Magellanic Cloud.
The Coalition had alwaus had a strange relationship with the Vartekians, one that was both competitive but also respectful. But even diplomacy was as cold as ice, but this wouldn't last; the Vartekians began their invasions.
Unfortunately, this was linked the the new rise of Eclipsos, who's consciousness had inhabited Warlord Kilnok through unnoticed nanotechnology, and he had escaped after transfering himself into a replicator and regained his leadership of the Magellanic Sovereignty of Planets. The MSP was an ally of the Vartekians who had been boosting them with military supplies; and the MSP saw this as an opportunity. The MSP was in for more luck, through an artifact known as Spore Henge the MSP discovered a portal to an alternative history and found the Coalition of Delpha. Knowing the ins and outs of DCP space and not being effected by the Maelstrom, the MSP began to attack.
The Vartekians, MSP, alternative Coalition and the Vartekians made a joint force assault on the DCP's recently formed Milky Way Cooperative. The DCP fiercly defended the Milky Way however, the Vartekians trapped the DCP fleet using a spacetime weapon called the Embulator. The Gargantuan class vessel Caphoberok was sent to fix the trap however it had a showdown with the Vartekian's mightiest vessel Chimeraumbra-666, the Gargantuan was able to destroy the Embulator but the Vartekian ship got away.
Finally, the DCP and Seven Starr Alliance decided to destroy Spore Henge which was leading to the alternative universe, the primary fuel of the MSP's new found might, but in the midst of the battle, it's possible creators, the Xyanxes appeared suddenly and took the artifact for themselves.
- Location: Cyrannus Galaxy.
In the United Republic of Cyrannus's final battle, the DCP played a critical role in the first year.
- Confederacy of Allied Systems and Grox attempt to plunder the spinward sector
The Spinward Sector colonised by the Coalition was named after the sector's alignment with the spin of the galaxy. Although DCP territory in Cyrannus was small, the DCP did provide a strong defensive location for the UTC's fleet to enter. The CAS's first strike however was a military blunder, sending a large fleet of Munificus Class Frigates which were quickly annihilated by drones packed into every cubic light year of Spinward. The CAS however had recently allied with the Grox Meta-Empire and together they outlined a new strategy.
The Grox had navigational technology capable of rendering sector defenses useless (the graviton spheres and subspace sandbars used to nullify hyperpace and warp travel) and attacked Spinward's hyperspace-based infrastructure. The CAS sent in their much stronger Providence class warships and were able to destroy 25 outposts used by the URC and DCP to repair vessels of war and store weapons.
The Grox and CAS were able to cripple the sector even more by a direct attack on DCP infrastructure, this time an industrial complex (a dyson bubble). During the devastation, the famous 1000 light year run took place, when a DCP Colony Ship carrying URC civilians out of the "frying pan" was chased into the outer chronosphere of a star. Overall the CAS lost two-thirds of it's fleet which the Grox did not cover for, damaging CAS-Grox relations enough to end the partnership.
- Siege on synthetroop cloning centers; Outnumbered, outgunned
The new strategic position allowed the DCP to take back order in the various wars, including Spinward. However, the CAS's new ally, the Tralor managed to surprise the DCP at ground warfare, which the Tralor were proficient at, taking out several synthetroop cloning centers.
- The Ring
The Ring was an artifact discovered shortly before the war, which the CAS managed to take. Fortunately, the creators of the Ring were able to defeat the CAS.
Second War of Black Fog (Second Coming)[edit | edit source]
- Location: Milky Way.
- Location: Tigris Galaxy.
DCP in the Kraw galaxy[edit | edit source]
Initially the DCP allied with the Kraw, Tahar and Asgord, but the DCP soon found the inhabitants of the galaxy... Stupid. The DCP invaded the galaxy's native Grox empire, much to the disgust of the Kraw, who tried to aid the Grox. The DCP destroyed several Kraw systems to "teach them", but still considered them allies.
When the coalition's Intelligence uncovered that Asgord diplomats were attempting relations with the Cult of the Deathmarch, they were seen as a security threat which had to be exterminated. The genocide of the Asgord upset the entire Kraw galaxy, with the inhabitants hating the Delpha Coalition of Planets forever after.
New expansion[edit | edit source]
Infrastructure for The Civilisation[edit | edit source]
After the last of the Milky Way's precursors left the galaxy after the Imperial Civil War, the Delpha Coalition of Planets represented the strongest and was tasked with its protection. The galaxy was in a scarred state from several previous conflicts and the DCP decided, despite it's fierce reputation of isolating it's knowledge decided to build mutual architecture for cooperation. Technology is shared for The Civilisation has a whole, and is not given but borrowed. This means members individually cannot use the technology for their own advantage.
Treaty of Galayru - Race to the Commonwealth's and exploration of Xanthrus[edit | edit source]
Only weeks before the Galactic War of Cyrannus began, it was announced that the Core Federation had completely abandoned their space in the Xanthrus cluster and Commonwealth Realms. But due to recent wars, most civilizations had not considered taking the space for theirs so quickly. The DCP was, and they knew there would be a quick scramble to colonize. But the DCP was at war with the Vartekians, MSP and Grox, soon perhaps the Marinoxinidz as well in other galaxies. This meant reinforcements to Cyrannus were low. Yet mere light years away was the abandoned Commonwealth. The DCP made thir move.
In the Milky Way the Commonwealth of Delpha was absorbed very quickly. But there was a very strategic position ripe for picking in a galaxy not so far away. The DCP didn't need to send many workers, insttead automated network technology was building new colonies almost immediatly, using massive AI Mechs, nanotechnology and quantum replicators. This would be the "safe zone" to aid the Spinward sector and United Republic of Cyrannus by building a large new fleet. Dreadnought refits, Subjugators and Bowships were the prime constructs. But what the new sector lacked was ground forces, the DCP didn't send many troops or colonists during this rough time, but did send a regiment of clone troopers known as the Juggernauts, who will also be cloned in this new sector of the Coalition. It was also a strategic position for the DCP, because it was closest to the Xanthrus Spiral, although the DCP had colonies there, it wasn't many and the construction of a mighty Gargantuan class began, but not for this galaxy, but for the DCP's new expansion, being more advanced than other empires currently in Xanthrus, they would expand there very quickly.
Expeditions - First Contact and other voyages[edit | edit source]
The DCP conducted xenobiological surveys of the Milky Way, Sana and Forma, and the Xanthrus galaxy, with the aid of The Civilisation and the United Republic of Cyrannus (First Contact, Voyagers of the Avenger). The Cephalodians conducted their own mission to travel to the early age of the universe and discovered the Xhodocto had been fine tuning it from the beginning.
The Singularity[edit | edit source]
Quite by themselves, emergent superintelligences evolved in the Milky Way Cooperative's computing infrastructure, including the generation mind inside entire Matrioshka brains, this also awoke older AI's which were dormant. It is a mystery why, and some point to it being part of the Milky Way Precursor's plan for a legacy of themselves. Or perhaps it was natural. But biological intelligence still needs to catch up, thus the Technoosphere was created so that anyone in the society could upload themselves to live with the "friendly" AI's and EI's of the Netspace (one example was the merging of alien mind to solve so called undecidable problems).
End of days (Second Coming)[edit | edit source]
Signs[edit | edit source]
DCP's last roar of defiance: The sacrifice[edit | edit source]
Omegapoint[edit | edit source]
Current times[edit | edit source]
Destruction of the Grox[edit | edit source]
Phase 3 of New Grox Wars
In the decades since the Tigris War, the Grox were rebuilding on the outskirts of the universe. During the annihilation, the Grox Meta-Emperor opened a wormhole within his mainframe black hole - a kerr metric region and the Grox Empire survived the wave of destruction that ripped through subspace faster than the speed of light.
On return to the universe, which was now scarred and barren of life except what was saved by several intervening powers, the Grox were able to expand in full might, conquering many smaller Grox societies and collectives that had scattered across the universe. Their first attacks were conducted on the two empires of the Jovar, and wiped out both civilisations, however, survivors fled to The Civilisation. The Grox also conducted war on the Human Republic, Delpha Coalition of Planets, AI Netspace and later the Andromedan Galactic Commonwealth. There was heavy losses on all sides and the Grox were in fact gaining a foothold in the Milky Way.
However, the Seven Starr Alliance made a portentous discovery rather by accident - the central hub of the Grox, the Emperor himself. They discovered he was a mind uploaded just above the event horizon of a black hole, and was grazing entire stars to feed resources into the Grox war machine. For six billion years he had lurked, computing the strategies that kept the Grox empire top dogs for millenia. The Jovar made a revenge attack, but were swatted aside by the Emperor who collided a neutron star into their fleet.
A joint force of the AI Netspace, DCP, Kicath, Human Republic, Jovar, Divinarium, Indoctrinative Collective, Fordan and Salsetthe conducted a sudden attack and were able to capture the Meta-Emperor, ending the war in the Milky Way. But war was not yet finished. The Andromedan Grox were still at large and had harnessed an infectious weapon from the deep past, with clues for a cure found on two planets, Nocturis and Cathemera. Representives of the greatest DCP warriors joined the AGC in capturing the cure, which called on the battle for Cathemera.
The Grox Meta-Empire was no more, and the Grox once again retreated.
War of Hyperspace[edit | edit source]
The War of Hyperspace was a short but vicious conflict between several expansionist powers, that occurred in hyperspace. Hyperspace was filled with the same seething vacuum of virtual particles (and additional negative energy) just as in the universe, although because one or more of the extra dimensions were larger, the vacuum wasn't confined and particles carried more energy and generations than they could in "realspace". The effects of gravity were as real as in "realspace" and matter would congregate into "stars" vertical to the universe (nothing more complex could exist because orbits would be unstable). Discovered by the DCP, these were the largest reservoirs of hypermatter known. This scientific curiosity soon became a military application, as detonation in realspace created devastation on interstellar scales.
Unfortunately, an AI known as Exodium was able to manipulate Commander Norrikae, who's rank had been demoted from previous mistakes and wanted to be captain again badly enough to be controlled by Exodium. The AI was ancient, built by one of the precursors with superior technology, and given enough mass,the AI wanted to collapse the universe using hypermatter stars, a project that would take billions of years but would require all resistance to be destroyed. Exodium manipulated several powers; DCP, The Junction and Drakodomantus Tyranny into war or even race to gain control over the hypermatter stars. Several important battles include the DCP's strike on The Junction, and the fight between the Dominatus and DCP over Maginodunried.
Luckily however, the scientists who discovered the stars were able to see sense and fled, making allegiance with the Draconid Imperium and other allies of the DCP, describing the deception, they then went to find another AI in the Netspace to contact and request help, discovering The Pansophy which gave one of the scientists, Geneli the package to be uploaded to Exodium.
Eventually Exodium realised organic minds were not as easy to predict, and decided to declare war on everyone. Recent enemies of the conflict became allies and created a fleet two million strong to defeat Exodium. However, during the final battle, in a flash of laser light, the entire fleet was vanquished - a laser the size of an entire star (Nicoll-Dyson beam). One ship was left, owned by the Drakodominatus Tyranny, luckily with the original scientists aboard. Exodium was drawing the ship in, as if interested in the data package and grabbed it quite physically from the brain of Geneli. It contained the information for Exodium to create it's own pocket universe, rather than engineer the entire one it was present in.
Recent political events[edit | edit source]
Please note, events here may not have been concluded in writing or occur in the future. They are subject to change.
The war of hyperspace had lasting repercussions, instilling new hatred and mistrust for the Coalition by radicals in the Quadrants, Plazith Rim (and the Katar Sector) and the Kraw galaxy. As for other belligerents; DCP-Junction relations have probably been scarred for ever, and the DCP attack on the Drakodominatus Tyranny world has been attributed to the Slave Revolt.
The DCP also found itself playing out a moderate role in several conflicts, all coinciding at the same time. Forces were at work behind the scenes, meaning that unbeknownst to the DCP, these conflicts were related directly and indirectly, and in fact, the stability of the Gigaquadrant had not been in as much danger since the War of Ages and Nanohorde crisis.
However, not all the events have been bad. The Hyperspace Revolution is streaming ahead, unperturbed by Exodium. Across the Gigaquadrant, the revolution set up new innovations and a new world to explore, while The Civilisation continues to develop symbiosis of alien biologies, cultures and technologies. New first contacts, ancient artifacts revealing connections between the Plazith Rim, Andromeda and Cyrannus and even a project to return lost races were all their latest achievements. Meanwhile, in Cyrannus, Lunarai-Khan, the youngest of Wormulus's sons is dispatched to Station Halcyon, rediscovered adrift with survivors by the Cyrannian Empire. Station Halcyon will return to becoming a shining beacon of alliance and hope in times to come.
The Grox Meta-Emperor called all the great powers across the known universe to a meeting at The Civilisation, it had received a message from a descendant of intelligence that claimed to be from a timelike boundary at the end of the universe. It stated that there was a disease of retro-causal paradoxes eating the history of the universe, created by some unknown externality. The paradoxes were opening up Closed Timelike Curves and temporal wormholes, allowing one cruiser from the Old Congregation to pass to the present, located in the Quadrant Cluster. This was extremely worrisome, for if the Old Congregation with it's resources and aggression met the New Congregation, with it's latest technology, the alliance would become even more unstoppable.
Warlord Kilnok dispatched a fleet with several Onuris allies to take out the cruiser, which they did easily. Reviewing the aftermath, The Apalos decided to leave some of the wormholes open, giving the Gigaqudrant powers a choice to return to the Tigris War and stop the aftermath of the War of Ages from ever happening. Kilnok however, was whisked away to find himself with a team battling Vyro'Ralzora, whom it was revealed to have caused the changes in time. They failed to stop Zargoth from destroying various histories. At this point, the Warlord Tricarrion returned as a dark thoughtform, who became ever more real as he fought, almost killing Kilnok, if not for a clever plan to slow Tricarrion's return from chaos by ignoring him.
But the temporal conflict wasn't over. Kilnok appointed a fleet commander to control a standard DCP fleet, and two of Kilnok's fleets, along with forces from the known universe to attack the The Congregation during the darkest hour of the Tigris War, if only to succeed in saving hundreds of billions of lives. But the Onuris fleet went too far, and decided to go back in time thousands of years to the Xhodocto Awakening. If the Xhodocto could be prevented from being born, then their cycle of rebirth could at least be pushed further into the future, perhaps eventually creating the best of all possible world's from which the message of the future had come from.
Unfortunately, disrupting the Vault's opening on Earth failed, creating an alternative timeline where the Xhodocto awoke on another vault. The Onuris forces fled back to the future, many getting stranded along the way, including some DCP troops on 21st century Earth, that possibly lead to Earth's abandonment in the 26th century.
This leads to the return of the Warlord Tricarrion, as well as the spreading out of DCP forces.
DCP forces were also fighting the Dominatus in the final stages of their war campaign, sending some of it's finest, leading to the destruction of the Dominatus Tyranny. The DCP used it's latest weapon of wormhole firewalls, but the Dominatus fought back fiercely with their own superweapons.
- Ghosts of the Dromanji
See DCP-Vermulan War, Return of the Warlords, Trials of Kilnok, Rights of Earth.
While only moderate and not directed at the DCP, the conflicts had stretched the DCP's attention, and during the midst of these problems, the mysterious appearance of ghosts began to haunt members of the DCP government and military. The DCP initially believed it was a trick, and foolishly attacked the Vermulans, whom they blamed for the apparitions. But the ghosts were actually the truly alien minds of the Dromanji, a species the DCP thought they had wiped out six decades before, who had stamped their mark within the very consciousness of those who had initiated the order to genocide, by the time the Dromanji had announced their existence and laid down demands for retribution (sending Kilnok on dangerous missions that could change the DCP's morality forever), it was already too late. The Vermulans proved to be extremely dangerous foes, capable of invading DCP space and had been planning such an attack for a long time. But why? Time will tell...
Meanwhile, the allies of the DCP were busy with their own business. Humanity for example, was heavy in debate over the cover-up that Earth had been handed over to the Thals. In Cyrannus, the Neraida unleash their cybernetic forces, the Cognatus begin a crusade in distant galaxies, the New Republic struggles to maintain alliances in a world where it is the enemy. In Andromeda, the NTA hires pirates and mercenaries to embargo trade vessels to/from the AGC.
No-one was ready for what was coming...
Let me play the damn game!
This page is a quick summary of the development of technology, infrastructure, law, culture and changes of society.
Technological advances[edit | edit source]
The DCP is low Tier 1 empire rating between II and III on the Kardashev scale, yet it surprisingly young being just over 700 years of age. It takes most civilisations several thousand years to attain this level, and only if they are either assimilating, constantly advancing or expanding on a large scale. The DCP's advancement is not a mystery because first of all, some of its members were already ancient, secondly, the DCP took control of the Galactic Core before most species are able to, filling the power vacuum the Grox had left.
Archaic Era[edit | edit source]
- -2000 - Many members of the future Delpha Coalition of Planets has achieved Tier 5 and 4 status with relativistic time dilation and warp drives (with small-scale negative mass generation), directed energy technologies, transporter beams and improved fusion weapons. The Yoburt achieved this level about -12,000 however they stalled developent in favour of theoretical research and technological utopia much like the Draconid Imperium. Grimbolsaurians at the time were in an Iron age.
- -50 - Grimbolsaurians reach Tier 6 status with orbital nuclear weapon silos but stagnate for 30 years after a nuclear holocaust and take another 20 to build a global society.
Exploration era[edit | edit source]
- 0 ACS - The Grimbolsaurians had developed functioning nuclear fusion reactors with enough power for an interplanetary drive and they begin landing manned and unmanned spacecraft in the Chilius system.
- 35 ACS - Grimbolsaurians send out Fusion Rockets to colonise and terraform the planet Loranza in their own system.
- 90 ACS - The Grimbolsaurians develop Bussard Ramjets capable of relativistic spaceflight and colonise 5 systems. They also develop magnetic scoops and powerful lasers to strip electrons from incoming atoms. Five systems are colonised, but the cost of building the Ramjets meant that interplanetary ships were scrapped, which was bad news for Loranza colonists. Luckily laser-sail-powered craft called starwisps were developed to ferry cargo.
- 120 ACS - After a blunt force collision with two Bussard Ramjets (in a desperate attempt to save Loranza) a Warzoleski ship crash lands on the planet. Tier 4 technology, including a warp drive and primitive deflector shield is salvaged and the Grimbolsaurians create the Starliner 1. Using diplomacy, the DCP is formed and the sector is liberated from Warzoleski control.
Empire era[edit | edit source]
- 200 ACS - The DCP is a high Tier 4 civilisation with long-range warp drives, subspace ambisels and teleporters; phasic shields, disruptors and pulse weapons. Terraforming is commonplace and Spice, a biogeo-chemical is the basis of trade. Technological immortality, reverse aging and cybernetics improves lifestyle and happiness of DCP citizens.
- 423 ACS - The first transwarp drive is tested, but it was soon found as a failure, only capable of making short hyperspatial jumps, the briefer the period of time, the faster. It mean't that a ray of light would always catch up with it. Hyperspatial skeptics, often in the warp industry deprecated the attempts and maintained that warp drive was the fastest method of travel.
- 450 ACS - The DCP completed construction of a dyson bubble of negative mass generators, which were tapping into the power of star to make a step to Type II on the Kardashev scale, and also to collect antimatter. The DCP isn't Tier 3 yet however but is in transition and the process took decades to manufacture. In 465, hyperspatial theorists receive the champion vote from DCP elites to use the stellar bubble to probe for large extra dimensions.
- 474 ACS - The Traunton class cruiser is outfitted with a Wormhole Key long ago theorised by the Yoburt, using the negative mass generated by the Dyson bubble built decades before and armed with antimatter warheads. The first hyperdrive-capable ships had a rocket-shaped design to reduce their cross-section in order to penetrate hyperspace fog. Surviving hyperspatial skeptics are executed for their doubts in DCP progress and the will of the Emperor.
Grox Resistance years[edit | edit source]
- 490 ACS - The DCP designs advanced holography based on utility fog to trick Grox forces during the Grox Resistance era.
- 500 ACS - AtmoGens, self-replicating probes capable of terraforming planets are used against Grox colonies as the DCP and new found friends turn the tide of the war.
Golden era[edit | edit source]
- 500 ACS - The DCP becomes an advanced Tier 3 civilisation. Steve, an AI in the galactic center awards the DCP with the Staff of Life and gravitational manipulation technology, from which the DCP developed its first superweapon. Taking over and reverse engineering the Grox's infrastructure; the Milky Way's core is tapped for power as a giant dynamo and the accretion disk is used for nucleosynthesis of super heavy elements in an island of stability, from this the DCP also develops powerful superconductors and material science. Technology just begins to supersede 21st century human understanding and even in some cases uses alternative currents to electricity. Development begins on the Emperor's Palace Ship.
- 500 to 650 ACS - Multiphasic shields, turbolasers and antimatter warheads become staple weapons in the DCP battlefleet capable of planet cracking. In the mid 600's soliton technology is used to create a star-killer and other superweapons include nanotech berserker probes. Problems accommodating alien species in the same environments is overcome using nanotechnological skin and internal breathing apparatus. Warp is phased out in favour of hyperdrives and wormhole keys.
- 660 ACS - The DCP develops an intergalactic hyperdrive powered by black holes for the Seven Starr Alliance and Gigaquadrant politics begins. The DCP is Tier 2 at this point.
- 690 ACS - The DCP develops singularity weapons and permanent wormhole networks using gravitational manipulation technologies gained 190 years in the past, to combat and escape the Xhodocto threat. Other notable technologies include non-phasic shields, relativistic kill vehicles and hyperspace torpedoes. The Maelstrom is developed, which uses subspace manipulation is extended from homeworlds to the entire DCP to prevent invasions from warp and hyperdrive capable races. The Tachyon Shift drive is developed for fast intergalactic travel and is unaffected by the Maelstrom. The DCP also develops Ghost phasing technology which works by transversing Imaginary time.
- 690 ACS - The DCP reverse engineers a "hyperlaser" from the Xhodocto.
Dark years[edit | edit source]
- 705 ACS - The DCP completes The Grid, a network of wormholes and star lifting to distribute energy across the Coalition at FTL speed, achieving Type 2.5 on the Kardashev Scale. The DCP also starts mining neutron stars for neutron-degenerate matter.
- 710 ACS - The DCP becomes a low Tier 1 civilisation. Using enhanced quantum computing, the DCP formulates new insights about spacetime's metric tensors, leading to a revolution in metric and hypersparial engineering.
Transevolutionary era[edit | edit source]
- 716 ACS - Mass to energy and energy to mass conversion technology is perfected, and quantum replication is developed by the Seven Starr Alliance. The Milky Way Cooperative builds matrioshka brains (clouds of computing nanotechnology using stellar energy) connected by wormholes, and super-intelligence quite by itself springs from them; the Coming of the Singularity, which has profound implications. The Gigaquadrant experiences a Singularity.
- 718 ACS - Hypermatter reactors are distributed throughout the Seven Starr Alliance. Virtual Kaluza-Klein particles from hyperspace vibrate with higher frequencies than in realspace, allowing for high energy technologies such as "glasma weapons". However, the DCP is cautious to use hypermatter unless it was under strict circumstances, as it had The Grid.
- 720 ACS - The Hyperspatial revolution is in full swing across the Gigaquadrant. The DCP's contribution includes non-orientable wormholes able to reverse chiral properties like angular momentum for uses such as converting antimatter. The DCP also discovers giant reservoirs of hypermatter, the hyperspace stars which lead to the War of Hyperspace.
- 729 ACS - The DCP creates it's "Ultimate Weapon" to destroy the industrial potential of rival civilisations, being the wormhole buster, which it used effectively in the battle against the Dominatus.
Size and infrastructure[edit | edit source]
Archaic era[edit | edit source]
- Pre-spaceflight members of the future Coalition control between 1 and 20+ systems, all are Type 0 and Type I on the kardashev scale.
Exploration era[edit | edit source]
- 120 ACS - Grimbolsaurians control 5 star systems, but lose all colonies and Mirenton is annexed and pillaged by the Wub, Warzoleski and Quinnels alliance.
- 140 ACS - Grimbolsaurians, Yoburt, Jarzo, Brawgle, Chibby and Dubel unite against the Wub Alliance and collectively controls over 103 star systems after Wub defeat, forming the Coalition.
Empire era[edit | edit source]
- 160 ACS - First trade route is formed; the "Blanack Route".
- 400 to 480 ACS - The DCP is this size and has three sectors under control, with hundreds of star systems, all with high resource production. Happiness is generally low outside the Delpha Sector and many worlds are polluted and even depleted. There are wars and even internal conflicts. The DCP calls for a solution - a wormhole key to travel long distances and antimatter fuel for starship power; so for several decades build a huge dyson swarm of negative mass generators and antimatter capture facilities.
Grox Resistance era[edit | edit source]
- 480 to 500 ACS - 70% of the DCP's territory has been crushed by the Grox. Citizens flee the Delpha Sector, but are forced coreward.
- 590 ACS - The DCP and several new empires join together and turn the tide of battle. The DCP controls over 50 military outposts reaching towards the Galactic Core, and the DCP gains a further 100 with it's alliance with the Kurgle empire. Meanwhile citizens turn to former territories and rebuild.
Golden era[edit | edit source]
- 500 ACS - The DCP became a Kardashev II civilisation by harnessing the galactic core, and by 660 ACS have grown to 1,493,000 colonies in the Milky Way (Delpha Sector and mid sectors, core sectors, Halo observation posts and rim sectors). Using improved environmental tech the DCP and colonise nearly any type of planet. The DCP becomes a Post-scarcity economy with no currency or tax.
- 660 to 690 ACS - The DCP establish 2000 military colonies in the Tigris galaxy, and 1,108,000 industrial systems in the Black Eye galaxy (most are automated facilities). By 690 ACS the DCP conquers the Expansion Wedge in the Milky Way, adding a further 600 systems.
- 691.4 ACS - After the Trucinex War the DCP establishes 6,921 systems in Cyrannus (Pinwheel), and ten thousand in the Quadrant 82 galaxy.
- 697 ACS - The DCP creates 200 military watchposts in Ottzello (NGC 1300).
Dark years[edit | edit source]
- 705 ACS - The DCP builds the Grid and automatically becomes Kardashev 2.5.
Transevolutionary era[edit | edit source]
- 710 ACS - DCP has established 4000 colonies in the Xanthrus galaxy and 15 scientific observation posts in the Sana and Forma twins (Whirlpool galaxy).
- The DCP territory is badly damaged by the Annihilation. The DCP's military was trapped in an Omegapoint while it's citizens survived in the Milky Way Cooperative society, owing it some of their technology. The Omega simulation was opened and government returned, the DCP is now rebuilding and terraforming all its former territory, some of which can never be colonised again (unsaved bits of the Milky Way, Tigris, Xantrus, Ottzello, Sana & Forma, and the Black Eye galaxy). The DCP relocates back to the Milky Way almost entirely however it is allowed to colonise former territories in the Cyrannus galaxy and Quadrant 82.
- The outer Docron, Peladon and Horatorio sectors are attacked by the Vermulans and Drakodominatus Tyranny, who had the technology to breach the Maelstrom. After intense wars the DCP reclaims them, though the Horatorio sector is scarred.
History of contact, membership and foreign relations[edit | edit source]
Archaic era[edit | edit source]
- -5000,000,000 CS - The Xynanxes seed Fahler into a living world.
- -5000 to -00's CS - The Radeon spread their faith stretches across the galaxy, reaching fringes of the Delpha Sector. The Corgel Kingdom and Quinnal come under the influence of the Church of Spode.
Exploration era[edit | edit source]
- 120-140 ACS - Grimbolsauarians make contact with the Brawgle, Jarzo, Chibby, Yoburt and Wub Alliance in respective order. The Coalition of formed to destroy the Wub Alliance and ensure military dominance.
- 180 ACS - Dubel-Corgel war ends under DCP mitigation.
Empire era[edit | edit source]
- 400 ACS - Far fringes of the Delpha Sector becomes fully controlled by the DCP after membership of the Rammo Imperium, Cimilope Assembly, Singing Trees of Oroadia and Silico.
- 410 ACS - The Radeon return, the DCP's first extra-sector contact.
Grox Resistance years[edit | edit source]
- 480 ACS - First contact with the Plazithian Grox Empire and Taxton.
- 490's - First contact with the Indoctrinative Collective, Gablinus-Avis and Welky Grand Council.
- 490's - Curgan-Vithus Consortium join the DCP, adding a further 1000 coreward systems.
Golden era[edit | edit source]
Rising years[edit | edit source]
- 500's - The Ayug and Minor join the DCP on the fringes of the galaxy, between the 500 and 600's the DCP spreads across the galaxy and gains many small members like them. First contact with the Ectobiomality and Hogomoth.
- 600's - First contact with the Draconid Imperium, Kicath, and humanity (Yamato Interstellar Commune).
Golden years[edit | edit source]
- 650 ACS - Oimonsk and DCP form the Seven Starr Alliance. The DCP gradually become less colonial and more based on encouraging neighbours to join organisations such as the Seven Starr.
- 687 ACS - First extra-galactic contacts (aside from Draconis and Radeon who were presumed native): Nomatari, Rambo, Libertus, Civatron and the Congregation. Rest of the universe follows...
- 705 ACS - The Pepis apply for membership.
Society, culture and philosophy[edit | edit source]
Archaic era[edit | edit source]
- -5000 to -00's: The Church of Spode faith reaches the Delpha Sector.
- -50/20: Several nations on Mirenton fight a series of hot wars for global supremacy. Only one nation was left standing, the ancient line of Wormulus, an Absolute Monarchy with a warrior culture and militant ideology.
Exploration era[edit | edit source]
- 140 ACS - The Grimbolsaurians and other Delphans forged a knightly and lawful coalition of military governments, to protect themselves from a hostile universe. The Grimbolsaurians became the most populous and notable member, in terms of warrior culture. There would be no turning back from a military state. The populace become unquestioning, the leaders become immortal and hire psychopaths to carry out their work.
Empire era[edit | edit source]
- 410 to 500 ACS - The DCP become highly intolerant to Spodist religion aside from the Corgel Kingdom, removing it from their expanding colonial fronts. However, this lessened after the Grox Resistance Wars as the DCP became notable in the galaxy ad wanted to improve their image. The DCP also begins to administer punishments due to the psychopathic tendencies of DCP rule. Children become raised by the state as much as family, and there is mass surveillance on society. The slightest hint of rebellion or crime is punished.
- At some point the political and philosophical concept of Order began to take shape. It began as something like the human ideologies of post-scarcity economy, authoritarian rule and militant safety assurance. However, there was a problem that the DCP's wide variety of members would struggle to understand, believe and perform these concepts. So it was decided that mind should be reshaped, while retaining cultural diversity for creative solutions. So the DCP went about inventing an altered state of consciousness through technology and drugs that was highly addictive. Order became a universal mental state all citizens could tap into.
- The DCP abolishes money and taxes, but regulates a post-scarcity economy with authoritarian actions.
Grox Resistance years[edit | edit source]
- 480 ACS - The Grox become the greatest and most hated enemy of the Coalition for centuries to come. The destruction of the Grox and all affiliated becomes a goal.
Golden era[edit | edit source]
Rising years[edit | edit source]
- 500 to 600 ACS
- Living spaces are developed to accommodate working aliens of different biochemistries. Furthermore, planetary living became less useful, as resources in space became more profitable. Much of the industry moved to asteroid belts and stellar foundaries
- "Work means life, life means work" - Automation had already taken over most menial jobs. Regulated leisure existed (most of it spent in the pleasures of Order). But laziness was condemned. The lazy and un-specialised were assigned work rotors on planets, as planetary life became seen with disdain. Further laziness would see such citizens further removed from society, left to wonder the wilds or to be executed.
- 602 ACS - The coalition's borders become closed in an effort to conserve and isolate DCP culture after cross-cultural contamination. Contact and war with the Yamato Interstellar Commune saw fanboyism for Japan and even the defection of a Warlord.
Golden years[edit | edit source]
- The DCP gradually becomes more tolerant and less colonial, reaching for truces with the Grox and forgiving the Radeon for their efforts in the Tigris War. As it became an intergalactic hyperpower, it would become more protectionist and interventionist than ever. The DCP were either seen as feared rivals or as lawful (if flawed) protectors.
Dark years[edit | edit source]
Transevolutionary era[edit | edit source]
- 738 ACS - Finally after seven and half centuries of cultural stagnancy, the DCP is forced to revise it's foreign policy and leadership. Order had been shown to be a mad illusion that made the DCP a runaway train. It had begun to believe it could police the entire Gigaquadrant, and it tried at a great cost of it's own people. This was because the DCP was ruled by an immortal leadership that sought only to protect itself. It had good elements too, such as Wormulus and Warlord Kilnok, who while remained warriors believed in a truly lawful government. But they were outnumbered by the demented psychopaths that believed they were in control. When their grip was finally lost, the Emperor entrusted his son, a clone of an older son Eclipsos who had a rebellious personality and who had been brought up studying other cultures to take the lead. What would follow would not be a dramatic change to democracy and freedom but a refreshment, because most of the populace had no experience or even desire of these ideas. Such a dramatic change would surely implode the DCP's civilisation. From now on the lawful side of the DCP would have full power, as was envisioned 740 years prior.
Notable wars and conflicts[edit | edit source]
Wars in bold mark those which required the DCP's total mobilisation, extreme loss of life and/or war for survival.
Archaic era[edit | edit source]
- -200 - Corgel-Dubel hostilities began.
- -50/20 - A world war devastates civilisation on Mirenton, the Grimbolsaurian homeworld, leaving only line of Wormulus as leaders of a military state, cementing Grimbolsaurian philosophy to be warlike.
- 30 ACS - The Wub, Quinnel and Warzoleski alliance takes control over much of the Delpha Sector.
Exploration era[edit | edit source]
- From frailty to strength
- 120/40 ACS - The 20 year War of Suppression, where the Grimbolsaurians are prevented from expanding after an aggressive take over by the alliance until the DCP is heroically formed and the Wub, Quinnel and Warzoleski chased from the sector. The DCP's philosophy begins to form, although was less tolerant to even neutral powers (especially theocracies).
Empire era[edit | edit source]
- The DCP's military principles are established
- 410 ACS - The Delpha Sector becomes a target for the Radeon's bloody crusades, one of many across the universe. The Radeon fleet descends on the Spodist Corgel Kingdom is an attempt to convince them of leaving the Coalition. However, a mixture of the DCP's military organisation and the spreading out of Radeon forces saw the DCP drive them out completely. For the next century or so, the coalition sought to displace and destroy Spodist culture.
- 425 ACS - The Selznik Empire was a peaceful but religious society, unrelated to Spode. The DCP at this point was intolerant to theocracy, and conquered the Selznik. Many died, but eventually the Delphans had learned the error of ways. The Selznik would become a strong member of DCP society.
- 210/480 ACS - Various small but almost forgotten conflicts resided during the DCP's expansion throughout the Delpha Sector. Attempts by the Climthope empire and others failed. Punishments begin to incite fear in would-be attackers. The DCP gradually becomes more tolerant and stops attacking via just hatred alone, of empires reminding them of the WQW. The DCP begins to explore other modes of absorption, such as getting involved in external conflicts to save the losers, and then conquer the victors and finally more peaceful alliances.
Grox Resistance years[edit | edit source]
- The war that made the DCP
- 480/500 ACS - Another 20 year war, some historians argue was an era in itself, the Grox Resistance era. First marked by the DCP's near destruction in Delpha, but stunning victories thanks to new alliances near the core as well as rapid technological progress, gaining territory around the inner core as well as a route through Grox territory. An armistice is signed with the Grox.
Golden era[edit | edit source]
Rising years[edit | edit source]
- The DCP gets the lions share
- 500 ACS - Immediately following the victory over the Grox, the Consortium forms in response to the new "core occupation".
- 539 ACS - First contact with the Grob (or Borg), a cybernetic collective of Grox offshoots is long overdue, given the DCP's relative proximity. This occured as the DCP was expanding to the nearest galactic arms either side.
- 572 ACS - The Delpha Coalition of Planets punishes the Hogomoth for their alliance with the Grox with a pathogenic nano-beacon which infected every Hogomoth. And so began their persecution, world after world of the Hogomoth fell from various empires and the Hogomoth retreated to giant city ships.
- 602 ACS - The DCP's expansionism begins to grate against the Yamato Intersolar Commune, marking the first encounter with humanity, also growing in a distant region of the galaxy. Despite the war, both sides were culturally impressed by the other, leading to defections (including a Warlord). The DCP steps up on cultural engineering and totalitarianism within.
Golden years[edit | edit source]
- The DCP stretches beyond the Milky Way
- 600 to 630 ACS - The DCP builds the "Expansion Wedge Sector" pointing from the Delpha Sector to the core, involving mostly peaceful memberships. Some wars follow, and the DCP establishes its first Super-dreadnoughts as a show of force. With reasonable territory, the DCP is now a major sub-galactic power and begins establishing spheres of influence (peacekeeping, order, education). First contact with the Oimonsk occurs in the sector.
- 650 ACS - The Seven Starr Alliance is forged by the Oimonsk and DCP, gaining the coalition a better reputation as an alliance building force, for its scientific achievements and with the SSA, controlling the annoying subculture of vandals. The SSA would be soon challenged by the Pirotus, Acid Empire and Maxolians. After mostly a grudge war (or to be more serious, a cold war), contenders they were no more. The SSA paved the way for intergalactic travel since the Precursor age and a unified Gigaquadrant history begins.
- 687 ACS - The first great and total war in 167 years, the Tigris War began when the DCP sent a large fleet to save the stricken Rambo at the battle of Tircos. The DCP was arguably went in with the most advanced arsenal (aside from the Congregation), including singularity catapults and soliton star bombs that went a long way aiding the entrenched Krassio, Pondsisosa, Imperion, Rambo and Radeon forces and securing the DCP's reputation beyond the Plazith Rim, to be loved or feared.
- 690 ACS - The Ascension War is marked by the era the Xhodocto had awakened in the Tigris Galaxy, after a failed battle (The "Inner Nexus") of tremendous portions to stop them. The DCP and other allied forces fled through an ancient inter-universal gate to another universe, but were separated. The Rambo Nation met a powerful new ally, the Shka'Tun. The Xhodocto chasing after them also found a useful subordinate race the Sphagarzi. Captain Kilnok was captured by the Xhodocto, though luckily a Civatron rescue saved his life. The Civatron's psychic abilities allowed them to contact the other allies, allowing them to regroup. The DCP was able to wipe out all but a few Sphagarzi, though by then, the Xhodocto had arrived in full force, pushing back the allies again pushing them to near-extinction until the "The Year of the Rising Sun", a period of truce in Xhodocto religion. Survivors return to the original universe, and the DCP begins construction of the Maelstrom as well as the Gargantuan class super-dreadnoughts to protect DCP territory from the new threats from beyond the galaxy (especially after their realisation the Grox had a Meta-Empire, and contact with the Vartekians).
- 691.4/692 ACS - One of the Seven Starr Alliance members, the Libertus come under attack by the Trucinex and Vartekians in the Trucinex War. The DCP joined the Great Three (along with Rambo and Libertus forces) to defend the Libertus colonies, eventually leading to the Trucinex's defeat and strengthening the DCP's relations with many races in Cyrannus.
Dark years[edit | edit source]
- The universe turned out to be more dangerous than ever imagined
- 696 ACS - While not a war per se, Nanohorde Crisis began when self-replicating machines of the Coalition's design mutated and began consuming all materials. After assimilation of faster-than-light drives, collections of horde (as they became known) started to infect planets. It required the DCP's armed forces to conduct rescue operations, destroy worlds and constructions infested by the nanomachines. The nanohorde would return however.
- 697/703 ACS - The DCP declares war on the Loron after the Loron threaten to "eat" DCP colonists in Ottzello. The Loron existed in huge numbers despite their lack of technology, and perhaps intellect, meaning the DCP first attempted to wipe them out with superweapons. The Loron were able to steal DCP weapons and disseminated them into the Black Market of Ottzello, following this, the DCP adds a self-destructive feature to its weapons that go into the wrong hands. The war is marked by the emergence of Emperor Vyro'Ralzora who wanted Taldar (a precursor race) artefacts, so that he could destroy them. The DCP raced to the Taldar, in order to seek and warn them. Coinciding with the Loron wars was the Second Galactic War. The Rambo Nation came under attack from the Imperial Alliance, Mortalitas and Vartekians. The DCP wanted to show the Rambo their willingness to help was as strong as with the Libertus, though didn't send enough forces which became encircled, leaving them from influencing the war a great deal. Later, one of the DCP's Warlords, Bo Ramik appeared and helped in some of the last battles.
- 704.1/.11 ACS - The Revolution of the Warlords occurred after a violent uprising by four of the Emperors sons and several other Warlords. The DCP was stabbed in the back by the Core Federation, leading to two-thirds of the DCP's territory being taken within a period of 10 months, and a final invasion of Mirenton. The Emperor's Palace reveals itself within a week after the Emperor mulls over the possibility of killing his own traitorous sons. Three of the Warlords board: Eclipsos, Tricarrion and Mauloron. The Emperor engages in a vicious duel, meanwhile Titanozor reveals he was on the Emperor's side all along and counter-attacks, distracting Mauloron and Tricarrion enough for the Emperor to slay. But Eclipsos was a hologram, and was really in the reactor core of the ship, about to sabotage it. The Emperor and Admiral Kilnok go after him, but Eclipsos knocks over the Emperor. Kilnok leaps to his aid and "kills" Eclipsos, though is crippled.
- 706.2/709 ACS - The Intergalactic War broke out only two years after the revolution. After a period of quiet as the DCP licked its wounds, the Cognatus declared a holy war on the United Republic of Cyrannus and Rambo Nation by first attacking the Cyrannus-Quadrantia Wormhole and started a campaign of rapid dominance on the Outer Rim. The first planets, such as Eire were taken back only after heavy casualties, and Cognatus commenced the horrific act of glassing the crust of high population centres, such as Cadian. The Delpha Coalition of Planets declared war to show their allies that they would still fight for them and their assets. In return, the Cognatus who, still receiving minor losses sent a fleet 1 million strong to attack the Coalition, and a second fleet to attack other significant powers in the Plazith Rim Crusades. The galaxy scrambled to defend with a fleet amassed by the DCP, humanity, Jovar, Gablinus-Avis, Salsetthe and Core Federation, but were collectively defeated in a single battle by Cognati Stavros-class warships, using weapons unseen (quark matter disruptors, non-phasic shields powered by hypermatter). Even the Vartekians joined forces with the allies. While the DCP was figuring out how to disable the shields of these ships, the DCP in Cyrannus attempted to defend their allies the URC, but the Cognatus deployed armies of suicide bombers to slow the DCP's engagements. Unfortunately for the DCP, it became embroiled in the next stage of the War of Ages, and was unable to focus on the Cognatus aside from defending their territory, so switched to firing hyperspatial missiles and sending drones to hit Cognatus convoys. The Cognati invasion of the DCP failed, unable to cope with the DCP's Maelstrom. But with the DCP engaged in a new rapidly violent war, little was there to stop the Cognatus advancing to the Core Worlds, though the DCP aided the URC on its last stand. The Cognatus discovered a portal on Caprica, believing it to be entrance to a divine realm, migrated through to destinations unknown. The URC was left to pick up the pieces, but as it did, it grew larger than before.
- 706.5/707 ACS - March of the Apocalypse
Transevolutionary era[edit | edit source]
Hyperspace Years[edit | edit source]
- The DCP passed the test of the Dark Years, recognised as one of the most formidable forces in the universe. However, this era was not short of game changing wars. This time, drunk on power, the DCP started as many as they could to maintain the status-quo. But the universe was changing too, rival powers also enjoyed their own hyperspatial revolutions.
- 706.9 ACS - Ihrian Skirmish
- 708 ACS - Girdo Campaigns and Second Borealis war
- 710/23+ ACS - Phase 1 of the New Grox Wars
- 712/16 ACS - Fighting the six front war (Quantumhorde, Vartekians, Inog, CAS, Second War of Black Fog, Grox) and the singularity.
- 718/21? ACS - The Annihilation
- 724 ACS - Phase 2 of New Grox War ends
- 726 ACS - War of Hyperspace and Future's Tense
- 728 ACS - Attero Dominatus
- 735/38 ACS - Gigaquadrant Conflicts (The DCP-Vermulan War, Neraida conflict, Shattering and Great Xonexian Schism)
Years of Reflection[edit | edit source]
- New powers and new ambitions had made the Gigaquadrant unstable. Wars had more costly. Some say the DCP's concept was Order was an illusion, which was demonstrated by the DCP's own lack of it. The DCP had to change, rather than sustain.
- 746 ACS - The Loron invade the Milky Way in Da Reckoning, a rampaging storm of vengeance and pillaging. The Loron had gained a surprising amount of advanced technology and attacked the DCP and major trade routes in the Plazith Rim in massive numbers. They achieved what few had, punching through the Maelstrom, where the DCP held them with drones and hyperspace missiles. Bored, they destroyed a planet for resources, while the DCP moved their people and sheltered those who stayed. The DCP was ready to exterminate all life in the sector with hyperspatial weapons or send in an elite fleet led by Titanozor to engage the Loron's leader. However, bored, the Loron were suddenly on the move deeper into DCP territory...
Timelines of many possible futures[edit | edit source]
I want to leave the DCP's future open. The future could follow many paths.
- In one future, the DCP are destroyed by an even greater empire.*
- In other it stays the same.
- In one possible timeline, the DCP become isolationist, only watching the universe below.
- In another far future, the DCP ascend to become gods. Some members ascended before others, the Jarzo, Selnik and Chibby were the first, then Grimbolsaurians and most others and finally the Rammo. They were aided by the Krassio. After the DCP's ascension, they could only interfere if their allies were at great risk.
- One possible universe is where the DCP collapses and the Grimbolsaurians revert to a primitive lifestyle, with only faint memories of their past glory remain.
- In another universe, the DCP vanishes in a blink of an eye, and ceases to exist.
- In another the universe was destroyed along with the DCP with it.
- In another timeline, the DCP reform into a new government.
- In many, an intelligent species evolves in a Stellar engine megastructure, and their entire culture and knowledge revolves around the ship.
*Actually, there are two more ways the DCP can survive if it is destroyed by most means. Hidden in a gravitational shadow, there is a station containing genes and archives of all the DCP members, where an AI would activate them in the distant future to restart the DCP once more.
The other is that before FTL drives were developed, the DCP used relativistic travel, by reaching 99% of the speed of light these ships could slow the passage of time. They set off to explore the universe. So even in the unlikelyhood that the DCP is utterly destroyed, it is spread across the future, perhaps a billion years later a relatvivty ship will reach its destination (in which it took the occupants inside the ship mere years to reach). There are still some ancient generation ships lost in the void between stars, taking thousands of years to reach their destination.