Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
(NOTE: You don't need to save after using ICBMs and earning the achievement)
- Only military societies have the ICBM option.
- Using the ICBMs destroys all buildings in the cities hit and leaves unsellable wreckage in their place. You cannot build new buildings in these places until you advance to the Space stage.
- You do not get to choose the type of city when you use any of the final weapons.
- The easiest hidden achievement during first game.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ICBM refers to an actual weapon, which is short for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
- When you launch the ICBM, you will hear a "yeehaw" in the background. This loud voice is a reference to Major "King" Kong's "bomb ride" in Dr. Strangelove. You will also hear a short whistling song while the missles are in the air, and shortly after impact.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.