“I WANNA GO FASTA MAN I NEED TA GO FASTA!!!!!”
- - Naktor'zak
Naktor'zak is the highest ranking Crazy Boss of Da Rogue Boyz. With a love for his tank, Da Propa Big Rogue Tank, Naktor'zak has never actually had to physically leave it, and thus, has almost forgotten what it's like to walk and to have a Loron body. Attached to his tank mechanically, Naktor'zak is never seen outside it other than through holograms. His tank is the strongest Loron ground vehicle other than Da Propa Big Rogue Smasha.
Naktor'zak was a Crazy Boy of a splitten Loron fact who would eventually join Da Rogue Boyz. The day he first received his first tank was the day he found his new home. He ate, slept and lived in this tank his whole life. He never left it, and would only take the roof off to peek out and grab the food he'd made. He was notable for surviving crashes that would kill most other Loron, which in Crazy Loron culture, is a very special trait. However, his first tank was destroyed during Da Moovment.
Da Rogue Boyz
After Da Rogue Boyz took over, Naktor'zak's life remained pretty much unchanged. After the empire moved to the Borealis Galaxy, Naktor'zak discovered a lone damaged Junction drone orbiting his new home planet. With the help of several Chikz and Mekkas, Naktor'zak turned this drone into what would be one of the two most powerful vehicles of Da Rogue Boyz's military: his better tank, which he knew as the Propa Big Rogue Tank. He would later gain the Warbosses' trust after fighting the Wranploer Legion, and joined them in being one of the leaders of the empire. But once he wired himself into the tank and could use hologram to speak, he never left it.
Naktor'zak only appears as normal Betta Loron when seen as a hologram to speak to the other Warbosses. Aside from a hologram, it's said that no one except the Warbosses has seen him in 2 decades. Naktor'zak wears a unique outfit, and is always driving Da Propa Big Rogue Tank, except from when he parks it to use the hologram to speak outside the tank.
Naktor'zak, like other Craziez, is a lunatic obsessed with speed. He is eager to get into the fight fast and destroy anything that may be in his tank's way. Naktor'zak is brutal in his fighting style, always aiming to cause as much chaos and destruction as possible in the least possible timespan, with him often challenging himself to break his own records in the battlefield, be them speed-based or death-based.
Naktor'zak is so addicted to his tank that he is wired into it. He is constantly fed liquid nutrients through these wires in order to feed him, and all his nerves go to the control of the tank. This makes him no longer a true Loron, but an incredibly fast tank. It is unknown how physically strong Naktor'zak was before being wired into the tank, but evidence claims he was not as powerful as the rest of the Warbossses, which might be one of the reasons he wired himself into his tank in the first place.
- Da Leedas - dem leeda peepz yeh
- Fre'kloar - yor a sik boss
- Jol'kiar - did ya eva try a tank? its sik man yoo shuld
- Hagto'Zhl - i like his style hes a badman. but i herd he likes beeba. wat da hell
- Grak'tona - yor stoopid. yoo eint no king of me
- Rel'larutina - yor a wannabe im da best vehicle dood. also get da hint no one likes yoo
- Da Warbosses - wes badmans dont mess
- Ray'loth - HES A SIK WARBOSS HE LIKES DRIVIN FAST LIKE ME
- Voa'reak - OI VOA YA KNO WAT WULD B SIK? A FLYIN TANK
- Kal'kuir - sik man yoo helped me a lot
- Knar'gank - neeeeeeeerd
- Zalk'don - ma boomz is sikka but yor safe
- Brag'klogga - FLASHIEZ EINT AS CRAZY AS CRAZIEZ WES CALLED DAT FER A REESUN
- Drizz'pyrokirk - oi lend me one of your cannon stoofs i wanna add it to ma tank
- Lupercal - STOOPID FLASHY WIMP
“hes a good warboss but still has a lot ta learn ennit?”
- - Lupercal