Are they rare, what's the best pattern that most likely has a chocolate series? Thanks.
What's on your mind?
Am I allowed to add the creations from this guide onto this wiki? If so, do they count as "Creations by Maxis" or no?
Theres a new Spore discord channel
The first bug: Now, when saving the adventure, the loading hangs, but I can move the camera with the cursor. I can't do anything else because of this bug, even quit the game. Second bug: My creations are not saved in the "My Spore Creations" folder (new creations, old ones have not gone anywhere). It doesn't interfere with playing, because these creations are saved in the game, but I, because of this bug, cannot share my new creations. I play on the pirated version, with a bunch of mods, through the launcher for the Dark Injection mod.
If I destroy the grox colonies and leave the planet's terraindex at T0, will the grox colonize the planets again?
I am attempting to do a full pacifist run of the game, that means any combat in any form, be it my cell shocking something, or my species converting things isn't allowed. So, I was wondering - is it possible to become an economic civ without becoming industrious in the tribal stage?
Edit: No, I know about the cheat to force change it but I want to use no commands at all.
Is there a way to prevent exception raises?If you don't know what i'm talking about, heres a picture.
I would like to do a technical rewrite of some of the features of the Fiction Universe feature Andasium. Some details have come forward, but the process and yield of the combustion have not been well documented, nor has the atomic weight been specified.
- Andasium only has one stable isotope, An-310. The neutron number was decided to be 184 as that would make the nucleus doubly magic, increasing the nuclear binding energy.
- Andasium's first eight ionization energies are negligibly small.
- The ionic radius of the An8+ cation is 152 picometers.
- AnO4 has a similar atomic structure to MnF4.
- Therefore, the An(s) + 2O2(g) ---> AnO4(s) reaction produces 74.87 MJ/kg, or 90.33 MJ/kg if only counting the Andasium metal.
- Andasium's energy per unit mass is second only to hydrogen gas in terms of chemical fuels, and Andasium's extremely high density (>20 g/cm^3) makes it an extremely compact and therefore useful fuel source.
More math is available at the discussion linked above.
The purpose of this thread is to complain, suggest, or otherwise influence the rewriting of the Andasium page (which I will probably do after I am sure of community approval). Feedback is greatly appreciated.
- The chorploplart would be a Plateosaurid
- The tanyo would be a Tyrannosaurid
- The blatblort would be a Azhdarchid
- The flippered creature would be a Totusid
- The flipped rock-walker would be a Piscidate
- The egg-eating worm would be a Nanohaemovore
- The walking fish would be a Tappid
- The crab-like creature would be a Majoid
- The burrowing creature would be a Limbrad
Is this correct?
i really really need a salution to this... I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!
im getting the art book and guide soon, i managed to find them for pretty cheap though they seem to be out of print. if theres any cool info in there, would people appreciate seeing scans?
So I have noticed that despite military cities having guns, they never use them. It makes no sense. So, I propose two options
1. You can send soldiers to cities to attack them. They would just shoot the buildings and other soldiers.
2. Soldiers could go on the walls and act as a cheaper weaker version of turrets or just stay on the ground and shoot enemies there.
I hope you agree reader that this is an interesting idea. And now, I bid you adieu!
I Had Used The Sporepedia To Download Some Creatures, But Most Of The Time They Aren't In My Recently Downloaded Or Everything List, Even When I Type The Creator's or Creature's Name, Is There A Fix?
Alright, so I want to have a story in where my creations will have drama, some will kill the Grox, some will befriend it and some will attempt to stop it through other ways (buying items). If I kill the Grox with one species, then play as another, does it stay dead on the other species?
i still don's know why EA or Maxis would cut all of those parts, but maybe people had too much creativity and started making innaprops stuff.